Keep H.I.M |Dave East|Chris B...

TrilllQueen द्वारा

"Bianca what the fuck was that?" David says to me as we walk inside his house. The whole car ride was silent... अधिक

Losing
Winning
Avenue
My Way
Blah
The Run Around
Friends, How Many of us Have Them?
Appreciated
I Want You All To Myself
Privacy
Stand Your Ground
J Cole
Mary Jane
Forbidden Fruit
Rather Be
East
Black Pyramid
SOS
Oh Baby!
Messy Monday
Sell Out
Diner Dash
With You
New
Luxury Living
Hands
Tell Somebody
New Chapter
Breakfast Club
Critical
Intensive Care
Me and You
Sweet Love
ONLYFANS

Attention

5.2K 227 53
TrilllQueen द्वारा

You only show me love when it comes to the music. It's like when I feel lonely that's when you start actin' choosey. I don't wanna keep playin' them games. Cause I feel like I'm losin' I don't wanna keep playin' them games 'Cause I feel like I'm losin? What we doin'?

I sang loudly along with HER as I curled my hair. I had no idea where I was headed but I knew I just didn't want to sit in the house all day emailing people and ordering clothes online.

I sat down on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was only in a grey Calvin Klein sports bra and a matching pair of boy shorts. My little pudge wasn't little anymore it was very noticeable. I snapped a picture of myself and sent it to Chris.

I tossed my phone to the side and looked in my closet for something to wear. I put on a tank top and a pair of jeans. I stood in the mirror just staring at my noticeable baby bump. I put on a oversized letterman jacket and buttoned the last couple of buttons.

I grabbed my phone and my purse then headed downstairs. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table then headed outside to my car. I unlocked the door and sat down in the seat. My phone started to ringing, I looked at the caller i.d and it was Parish.

My eyebrow instantly contracted together as I looked at the phone. Why is she calling me?

I accept the call and clicked speaker as I pulled out the driveway.

"Hey bitch whatchu doing?" She greets me as if everything was all good. I wanted to spazz out on her, but I decided to just play it cool.

"Nothing just left out the house" I reply turning up the radio slightly.

"Oh okay. We should go get food later on today" Parish states and I scrunch up my face.

"Yeah sure just text me where I'm driving right now"

I tell her rolling my eyes. Is she really just gonna talk on the phone with me like everything is all good. I'm just as fake because I'm going along with her.

I parked in the parking lot of the mall and I grabbed my purse. I rubbed some lip gloss on my lips and then got out the car. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand I looked at and it was Chris.

damn ma😍 i miss you
Delivered 4:11pm

I smiled to myself and quickly typed back "I miss you too, wyd" He's been gone for about three weeks now for interviews and shows around the country for a while now. I just know he hasn't been sitting down. I've been seeing all the interviews on youtube and clips from the shows on instagram.

omw to the breakfast club, how you doing?
Delivered 4:12pm

I put my phone in my purse and walked inside the mall. I just wanted to go to Akira and Footlocker. I walked into Akira and started to look around for some clothes. I picked up a few leggings and Champion sweatshirts.

"Omg are you Bianca?" I hear someone say. I look over and it was a girl she looked like she could be about 17 maybe at most.

I smile from ear to ear "Hey girl"

"Can I get a picture?" She asks I nod my head and take a selfie with her. It's like after I got noticed that one time I kept getting noticed and stopped for pictures. Yes I have a nice following on instagram but I've never gotten noticed in public. So I know these people only know who I am because of the attention I've been getting because of Chris.

Every store I entered I felt like someone was watching me and taking pictures. I snapped a few pictures in the mirrors of Forever 21.

I walked out the mall and started walking to my car.

"Bianca how are you?" I hear someone ask me. I turn around and it was a fat ass camera in my face.

"I'm fine " I reply opening my trunk.

"How's the baby?" The guy asks. Oooh he's smooth. I look at the camera and just start laughing.

"Are you still with Dave East?"

I shake my head no "Dave and I are really good friends" I reply closing the trunk and walk over to the front door.

"Are you still really good friends with Chris?"

"Have a nice day sir" I laugh climbing into my jeep. I buckle my seatbelt and then grabbed my phone. Parish texted me and told me that she decided to cook at the house and that I should just come over there instead. I typed back and said okay.

I started up the car and pulled out my parking spot then headed to her house. Migos was playing loud through the car as I was driving to her house. I parked out front and hopped out the car. I walked to the front door and rang the door bell then waited for someone to unlock the door. When the door opened it was her supposedly "baby daddy."

All he had on was his boxers and socks, "Hey" I smile slightly walking into the house. "She's in the kitchen" He replies headed upstairs. I guess they decided to be together now.

I walk into the kitchen and she was at the stove stirring a pot.

"Hey" I say a loud walking over to the table. She turns around and looks at me. "Hey B where are you coming from?" She questions.

"The mall" I reply sitting down at the table. I instantly wanted to call her out but I decided to get a meal first then start some shit. "Whatchu making?"

"Spaghetti and breadsticks"

Once she was done cooking her little friend came into the kitchen and ate dinner with us.

"So, how's the baby?" I ask her. She was showing way more than I was so I'm just going to assume she's was more ahead in her pregnancy than I am.

"The baby's fine they'll be here in 3 more months. We decided we didn't want to know the gender just yet" Parish states.

"Oooh that's nice. Are you excited to be a dad?" I ask her friend boy. I didn't know his name, that shows that this pregnancy wasn't planned whatsoever.

"Yeah. It's time for us to get our shit together" The dude replies with a slight shrug and I nod my head.

"I'm happy for the both of you" I smile eating my food.

"Thank B," Parish smiles drinking her water, "How's your pregnancy coming along?"

"About that..." I reply with a sigh sitting my fork down and just looked at her. "Did you tell Wendy Williama' people I was pregnant?" I question raising an eyebrow at her.

"Why would I do that?" She replies scrunching up her face.

"You're literally the only person who knows about my situation with Chris and with Dave but yet somehow she knew every single detail"

"I've been friends with you for how long? Why the hell would I do that?"

"Shit ion know you tell me" I reply leaning back against the chair crossing my arms across my chest.

"Girl what the fuck ever. Ain't nobody said shit to nobody. That proves your loyalty for even thinking it was me" She spat back fanning her hand at me.

"Bitch you're the one who sold me out! What did you get $400? Was that lil ass check worth it?" I was getting frustrated by her just lying to me. You're the only person who knows so by default you're the snitch bitch.

"Ooh Ms. "My best friend bought me my own dance studio that I didn't have to work for it guess I gotta fuck him in return" thinks I need to sell her out for some money."

I glared at her. It took everything within me not to reach across this table and beat her ass. We're both pregnant, that's the only thing sparing her life.

"Okay let's calm down" Her boyfriend says.

"Parish let's not go there. Please don't go there sus" I laugh shaking my head. Laughing is my way to keep myself calm and not pop off.

"No let's go there sus"

"I'm not gonna expose you because real friends don't tell their friends business when they get into it. But go off"

"I've always been there for you I've never given you any reason to even believe I was grimy like that" Parish states.

"Are you mad because you used to talk to Chris? If you did it you did it ain't shit I can do about it now. You're the only person I thought I could trust with that type of information apparently I was wrong though"

"For the final time Bianca I didn't rat you out. Believe what you wanna believe at this point"

"Well who did Parish? Who did you tell?"

"I haven't told anyone Bianca! Why don't y-" She stops talking and then looks at her baby daddy who was sitting down beside her. "Really Andrew! Really!" She begins to muff his head.

Wow.

"You was just gon sit here and watch us argue about something you did?!" They began to bicker back and forth. I just shook my head and stood up to leave. I couldn't be mad at her for telling her boyfriend the "tea" she shouldn't have, but still.

"Bianca I'm sorry"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

327 17 19
"It's because Im in love with you" He says, with a straight face. Not even cracking a smile. I cant help but to laugh at his remark, staring at his s...
My Life is Messed Up Wolfie LaMere द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

871 61 19
Originally called "My Life is fucked Up" During a life in prison, a girl name Kayla Rocksand was stuck in jail for something that she was blame for...
Life SUCKS. Chichidera द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

334 102 24
"Treasure what're you doing awake by this time". I heard my mum voice trailing behind. I shivered,I knew perfectly the rules of not being awake by th...
27.9K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...