The Father (RWBY x male reade...

By ModerateOutis

In history, there are stories of legends. Beings of great power and unmatched feats of skill, that their name... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
Bonus chapter: The forgotten story
8
9
10
Bonus chapter: Salem
Bonus chapter: Extra info
11
12
13
14
15
Bonus chapter: JNPR vs (y/n)
16
Bonus chapter: Elly vs (y/n)
17
Bonus chapter: Brock vs (y/n)
I think I've been tagged......
18
Bonus chapter: Natalie vs (y/n)
Bonus chapter: Banana War at Grimm Castle
19
20
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 1
Bonus chapter: Silver eyes
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 2
Bonus chapter: Velvet vs (y/n)
21-Long awaited
22
23
24
Bonus chapter: Another day in the Castle
25
Final bonus chapter: The comparison
26
27
28-Dies irae, dies illa
Thank you
Soon
Now

7

13.3K 266 512
By ModerateOutis

Pyrrha's p.o.v.

As (y/n) leaves to prepare himself, I look over at Jaune. He has an ice pack placed on his groin to ease the pain.

Pyrrha: Are you all right, Jaune?

Jaune: Don't worry... It's only pain.

Ruby: So guys, who do you think is going up against (y/n)?

Nora: Pleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemepleasebemebreaklegspleasebemepleasebeme.

Weiss: Given the way I've seen him act in school, it doesn't matter who fights him. I think even Ruby can take him on.

Ruby: Yeah, I-wait...

Nora: Legs legs legs legs.

Blake: I don't know, Weiss. I've seen some of the footage from the initiation, and he seems to hold his own pretty well.

Nora: Leeeeeeegsssssss~

Weiss: I've heard that he doesn't have a semblance, if that's true than I don't know how he'll make it any further in this school.

Jaune: Well, there goes my confidence.

Nora: Breaky breaky, legy legy.

Ren: Nora.

Nora: Legs?

Ren: Stop it.

Nora: Ooohh...

Ren: And Weiss, you do realize his team is sitting right behind you, right?

Turning around, we see the rest of team EBNY just sitting there. Elly and Brock are giving Weiss the stink eye while Natalie is waving.

Natalie: Hello!

Snapping her attention forward, Weiss focuses her gaze on the stadium with a blush of embarrassment.

Yang: Well, it looks like we are going to find out who's fighting him.

Looking up at the monitor, we see a screen shot of (y/n)'s face. Underneath it is a picture of........... me.

Pyrrha: I guess I'm up.

Weiss: this shall be an easy fight.

Elly: Schnee, I'm gonna break you in half and stick you up my butt.

I get up and head down the seats with Miló and Akoúo. As I make it to the stadium, so does (y/n).

Jaune: Woohoo! Go, Pyrrha!

Nora: Break his legs!

Ren: "sigh"

Natalie: Fight well!

Brock: Show'em how we do it in team EBNY!

Elly: COME ON, MAKE THAT BITCH YOUR BITCH, YOU BITCH!!!

Glynda: Language!

Elly:... English.

Glynda: Combatants, when ever you are ready.

As I ready my sword and shield, he just continues to stand there... watching me. There's an unsettling feeling when I look into his eyes, not of a fighter wanting to win. But of a madman staring down his next vic-

He launches his hand up to the sword over his shoulder. I raise my sword and shield ready for an attack. Because of that, he starts to chuckle. A little annoyed from that, I prepare to charge him. That is when he raises his other hand with a red pistol and starts shooting. I raise my shield to block the bullets. As the shooting stops for a moment, I lower my shield to see him coming down from the air with his sword swinging towards me. I roll to the side to avoid the strike, it gets embedded into the spot I was in a second ago. He swings one of his legs at me only for me to jump over it. Before I could touch the grown he rips his sword out of the grown and swings it at my shield, sending me back few feet.

As I get my barings, I barely raise my shield in time to block the punch heading for my face. As the fist makes contact with my shield, I am sent back even further until I hit my back against the wall, knocking the wind out of me. Looking up, (y/n) slowly walks towards me, rotating his hand until it makes an audible pop. Catching my breath, I place my shield on my back and charge him with my sword in both hands. As I get near to strike, he side steps and grabs my sword, elbowing me twice in the face. Letting go of my sword, I stagger back hold my face for a second before pulling out my shield for defense.

(Y/n) stands there for a second, both his sword and mine in hand. He starts running towards me, then tosses my sword back to me. As I catch it, I swing it up and lock swords with him. As we stand there, trying to push the other back, he just smiles a wicked grin at me.

(Y/n): You know Pyrrha, ever since I've heard of you as some 'undefeated champion' over the years, I have just been dying to test my mettle against you. Or should I say.

In a blink of an eye he spins around and back hands me, simultaneously slashing me in the back. He points his sword at me.

(Y/n): My marrow!

I twirl around and toss my shield at him. However, he just moves his head to the side and dodges it completely. Resisting the urge to smile, I use my semblance to bring my shield flying back to his head. At the last second, he whips his arm back and catches it in the air. Everyone, including myself, gasps in surprise.

(Y/n): Wait, isn't the marrow the softest part of the bone? Eh, whatever.

Raising the shield up he tosses it to the ground, embedding it half way into the floor. He pulls out his dagger, raising his sword at me and placing his dagger over his arm.

(Y/n): Now then, Pyrrha, take your beatings like a real champ!

Charging at me, he swings his sword down at me. I jump out of the way at the last second, only to be met with his dagger slashing me across the chest. Before I could jump back, he swings his sword upward and launches me in the air. As I am falling, he brings his foot up and kicks me across the stadium. I get back up on my feet and transform Miló in it's gun form, taking a few shots at him. I shoot the dagger out of his hand, but he blocks and slashes every other shot with his sword. He charges at me and I just start firing in a panic. He grabs the barrel of my gun and points it in the air. I take a knee to the side, a punch to the face, and an elbow to the temple. He yanks my gun from my grasp, transforming it back into a sword and swings both of them up at me, knocking me down on my back. As I try to get back up, I am met with a foot to the chest and both swords being embedded on either side of my neck to look like I am about to have my head cut off with an oversized pair of scissors.

So I just lay there, wide eyed and out of breath as I stare back at (y/n), waiting for the worst.

*buzz*

As the buzzer sounds he rips the swords from the ground and takes a step back, looking up at the screen. I look up as well and see that my aura is in the red, while his is still fully in the green. He looks back at me and embeds Miló into the floor.

(Y/n): Good match, Pyrrha.

As he makes his way back to his team, he stops and points his sword at Weiss.

(Y/n): Also, I couldn't help but over hear you talking smack about me, Weiss.

In return, she tries to make herself as little as possible.

(Y/n)s p.o.v.

Brock: Whooo hooo! Way to go, (y/n)!

Elly: THAT'S RIGHT! HE'S ON OUR TEAM!

As I get praises from my team, the rest of the students including Glynda just stand there with shocked expressions. When I make it to my team, I just think to myself with slight disappointment.

If this is the best they can offer, then how can they expect to protect the world from the worst?

----

A/n: Thank you for your participation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...
20.3K 268 7
The people of Remnant sleep soundly every day and they can give a living care of what happens at night but in reality there's a mass murderer , a hi...
849 21 17
Siblings, one of Earth and one of Sea. Triton and Pyrrha Nikos, children of victory, but only one became a legend. But when a legend dies, the vengef...
7.5K 104 64
(Sequel From Im Not Your Brother...I Am A Marine) 1989: US Fleet conducted Operation with Highly Advanced Submarine in The Mariana Trench. Crystals a...