His queen. Sequel to His love...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember... More

New beginings.
Down in the underworld.
What does this mean?
What happened?
Rescuing.
I've seen this before, but where?
Birthday.
Where does my heart lie?
Reunion.
Who are you?
Confessions.
Are you kidding me!
A new threat.
I hope you have a better idea.
The devil within.
Truth or Dare.
The shocking truth.
Missing.
Gone.
Mother and son.
Have you heard the story?
Stay away from Baelfire.
How cute.
Taming the wolf.
Lost Boy.
Heartbroken.
Everytime we touch.
Killer instinct.
A trip.
The Lost Prince's story.
The Lost Prince's story: part 2
An unexpected surprise.
The hunter.
The new Dark One.
Regina's vault.
Who's been controling the king?
Where is she?
Meeting the devil.
A day for surprises.
There's no need to fear me.
Buried treasure.
The pirate siblings.
Survive the night.
Hiding the treasure.
Rule breakers.
The author.
Do you know your place?
Just the way you are.
The missing pipe.
First day back.
The press confrence.
The news.
Day two.
He's back.
The shot.
Where is my mom?
A guest.
When will you stop?
Going back.
Spending the day together.
The dark side.
Who's telling the truth?
The excape.
A visitor.
Stop.
Picking.
The deep sea.
The boy.
The real reason.

Bread crumbs.

113 1 0
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie and I look at each other.

"Why do you ask?" Robbie asked.

"Because we want to know." Isaac says.

"He's gone." I say.

"What happened between you two?" Asa asked.

"He beat up Robbie." I tell them.

"For what?" Isaac asked.

"Something that Peter couldn't control and that's all I wish to speak about it." I say sternly.

"Mom, why-." Asa starts.

"Enough!"

Robbie's P.O.V.
Everyone froze as Luna got up, storming out of the restaurant.

"What's going on?" Isaac asked.

"Luna's just going through some hard times with your father." I say.

"He isn't our dad. Not after what he did to mom." Isaac says.

"So you know." I say.

"Yes. We know everything." Asa says.

"We knwow wat?" Cassie asked.

"Nothing CC." Asa smiles.

"Parker, Jerome can you take the boys back? I want some time with Luna alone."

"Of course. Come on boys." Jerome stands up with the boys. I toss the keys to Parker.

"Can we get ice cream?" Asa looks at Parker.

"Why not." He smiles. They exit the restaurant and I walk out to find Luna on the steps. I walk up to her and put my arm around her waist, freeing her rest her head on my chest.

"I don't get it."

"Don't get what?"

"He's changing. Peter wouldn't normally attack someone. Especially you.."

"He's just hostile of you."

"No. He listens to me. But when he attacked you, he wouldn't listen to me."

"So you think something is wrong with him?"

"No. Someone's controling him."

Luna's P.O.V.
A year has passed since Peter and I. Nothing has changed except for Jerome  and I are now dating. I sit on my bed, typing on my computer. We also got me freed from the Dark One dagger. I'm no longer the Dark One. Gold is.

"Hey gorgeous." Jerome smiles.

"Keep moving ginger." I say, not getting up. I look to see Jerome running to me, pinning me to the bed.

"Weren't you doing something with your dad today?" I ask, struggling to get free.

"Well if I were with him I wouldn't be able to do this."Jerome smashed his lips on mine. I smile and wrap my hands around his neck as I play with his hair.

The kiss was slow until Jerome started to bite my sweet spot. I bit my tongue, trying not to moan as he does it again with more force, making me moan.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him and I feel him smirk.

"And here we see Jerome Valeska and Luna Pan in their natural habitat, causing us to be LATE FOR SHOOTING!" Robbie says. I flip over so I was on top of Jerome, getting off and walking past Robbie.

"Turn the camera off." I say, putting my hand over his phone. Robbie laughs
with Jerome.

"Idiots." I muttered.

"Are the boys at Regina's?" I ask.

"Yes." Robbie says. We get downstairs and Robbie looks around.

"Ok where did you hide them?" Robbie glares at me. I throw him the keys and get my sunglasses as we all get into the SUV.

"Why can't Parker just watch the kids?" Jerome asked.

"Because Pan wanted him for a while." I say.

"Ok, what about Seth and Zoey? Or maybe Newt?"

"Seth and Zoey are out of town and Newt is-." I cut myself off.

"I win."

"Oh you are so lucky I don't have my dagger with me." I say.

"Do I know you?" Jerome joked.

"Hayley Quinn nice to meet you." I smile. Robbie chuckled.

"Forget I asked." Jerome muttered. I look outside as we drive. We drive past someone who glared at me and I gasp.

"What is it?" Robbie asked as we stop at a light. He looked at me in the eyes and I calm down.

"I thought I just saw Pan."

"Pan? He hasn't come to town since last year." Robbie says.

"Yeah. And besides, you would feel him enter the realm." Jerome says. We soon reach the studio and run through the path of Fan girls and into the building, where everyone was scrabbling everywhere.

"Luna, are you ok?" The director asked.

"I'm fine. Why?"

"You didn't hear?"

"Hear what?" I ask.

"Pan. He's back."

"What!" Jerome yells.

"Yeah. He came through that portal that you made." The director explained.

"That's why I didn't feel him enter the realm." I reliesed.

"He left this for you." The director hands me a note and I read it.

"Meet me where you dropped off our boys." I read. I crumple the paper in rage. How Pan would try to get to my boys.

"If he so much aa touches Cassie he'll pay." I growl.

"Let's go." Robbie says. We run out of the building and into the car as Robbie sarts to drive. I grab my phone and dile Regina's number before bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Mom, where are you?"

"At the park with Cassie, Isaac and Asa. Why?"

"Stay there. Pan is back and I'm afraid that he's after the boys."

"Ok. Should I call Emma?"

"Yes. And call Gold. Tell him that his son is in town and to meet us at your house."

"Ok. Be safe."

"You know I will." I smile, hanging up the phone. We reach Regina's house and see Gold waiting outside. We go up to him with my heart pounding in my chest.

We go in and split up, looking for Peter.

"No sign of him." Gold says after we looked.

"Robbie, what does the note say again?" I ask.

"Meet us where you dropped off our boys. Use your sent to find me." He reads.

"Ok. So that last sentence was new. It just appeared." Robbie says.

"So maybe you need to be your wolf self to find him." Jerome says. I turn into my wolf form and smell around, finding Peter's sent. We walk up to my room to find another note. I turn human and walk to my bed, where the note was.

"Looks like he's leaving bread crumbs." Gold says.

"That's Peter for you." I say, picking up the note.

"If you're reading this note, you ended up where I wanted you to. Remember when you would be in Cora's castle and I would fly in the window and we would catch up? Well I'm sorry that I stopped doing that. The window is the key to find me." I read.

"The window is the key. What does he mean?" Gold asked. I bite my lip, trying to figure out Peter's riddle. Then it hits me.

"I know what he means. Peter used to always say to find him, look out the window at the stars and you'll see him." I say. Everyone looks say me.

"He isn't here. He wants us to go to Neverland."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 408 24
Book One of Pan of Never Duology Have you ever wondered what came after Wendy and the other Darlings? What of all the other children Peter has visite...
95.2K 1.9K 23
After a few years, Clary is coming back to Neverland. Where everything changed. She will find out about all secrets that Peter Pan was hiding from he...
990 11 3
Wendy is taken by Pan after a year of staying with Killian Jones's crew aboard the Jolly Roger for a year. Then Henry is taken centuries later which...
11.4K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...