DeCipher Me! (Bill Cipher Mal...

By LunaticChild

(Y/N) Hyoudou turns upside down after a strange dream that occurred in his mind. From being a normal teenage... More

Chapter 1: Wildest Dream
Chapter 2: Sleep When I'm Dead
Chapter 3: My Demon
Chapter 4: Shock the System
Chapter 5: This is Gospel
Chapter 6: Hail to the King
Chapter 7: Beast and Harlot
Chapter 8: A Little Piece of Heaven
Chapter 9: Gospel of Dismay
Chapter 10: Nightmare
Chapter 11: Don't Threaten Me With Goodtime
Chapter 12: Every Time We Touch
Chapter 13: Stressed Out
Chapter 14: Victorious
Chapter 15: The Phoenix
Chapter 16: Uncontainable
Chapter 17: You Wear A Crown but You're No King
Chapter 18: I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter 19: Love Bites (So Do I)
Chapter 21: The Devil's Swing
Chapter 22: Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 23: Thnks fr th Mmrs
Extra 1: House of Cipher Clan
Extra 2: OP1 - Bloody Stream

Chapter 20: Build Our Machine

15.4K 230 607
By LunaticChild

Third Person's POV

Sirzech Lucifer was sitting in his room while watching back the replay of the fight between (Y/N) and Riser back at the engagement party. He was interested on incredible performance and power that had been shown by the King of Cipher Clan.

"I guess giving Rias a King piece for resort pays off." Sirzech smirked at (Y/N)'s who was hitting Riser with a barrage of fist while screaming 'Muda'. "All-Knowing Eye...what path will you choose-"

"Oi, Zechy! You're ignoring me again." Someone exclaimed, clearly annoyed that the one of the Great Satan ignoring them. He sighed and turned around to see a girl with a red-haired girl standing beside Grayfia.

"Hello sis-" Sirzech was about the greet her but she throw a pillow on his face.

"Don't you just hello me!" She fumed, crossing her arms under her well-develop breast. "I was standing here for the pass one hour and the only thing you do is watching your Maid Por-"

"H-hey, shut it!"

"Now tell me..." She then glares at the Great Satan as malicious aura comes out of her. "Why did you let Rias play those damn Rating Game?!"

"It's her choice actually," Sirzech explained while fixing his collar.

"You suggested it in the first place!"

"Well, for greater good..."

"Greater good my ass! I bet that damn chicken already fucked our sister-"

"The engagement was cancelled, Serena." Sirzech addressed the red-haired woman who looked at him in shock. "During your vacation, Riser did beat Rias on the Rating Game but two devils, one from her Peerage and his twin brother saved her from this mess."

"Wait, Riser got his ass-handed by a Low-Class?" The now named Serena perked in interest as Sirzech moves away and show the footage of their fight. "I guess the Red Dragon Emperor is a Pawn of your sister?"

"Indeed he is. His name is Issei Hyoudou."

"Doesn't seems to interest me. The Dragon got beaten by a Phoenix." She started to lose interest when she saw that Issei was losing.

"But you haven't see his twin just yet, (Y/N) Hyoudou." Sirzech smirked her.

"Bro-bro. What can his twin do if Dragon Boy lose-" She was caught off guard by the display of power from the footage, leaving her jaw hanging in shock. The Great Satan Lucifer chuckled at her reaction.

"How about now, sis?"

The twin sister of Sirzech looked at the screen before looking back at the brother with a blush. "Where is he now?"

"Back at the Human World with Rias." Sirzech told her. "I made him a High-Class Devil just for the performance in the fight. He might just started his own clan named Cipher."

She looked back at the screen before looking back at her brother. "So, he's an reincarnate devil under Gremory?"

"Yeah. He's not a servant but he is still under Gremory Clan."

"What is his relationship with Rias?"

"Judging by the way they interact, Rias is affectionate to the man as well as he is." Serena stood in silent for a couple of minute, trying to process everything that her twin brother told her. "You not gonna storm his place and strangle him right?" Sirzech asked, giving a nervous laugh but he didn't get an immediate respond. The red-haired beauty was deep in her thought.

She then turned around towards her twin. "I'm gonna be his maid."

"What?" Sirzechs got taken aback by her request.

"You said it yourself. He's creating a clan of himself. So this means that he require maid. So, I demand that I'm the one who gonna serves him!"

"I don't know how to respond to that..."

Grayfia cleared her throat, earning both of the twin intention. "I have some important news. It's regarding the boy."

"What is it?" Sirzech looked at the silver-haired maid in a serious manner.

[Timeskip]

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard an alarm clock blaring near the corner as I slowly reached for it and close it. I slowly opened up my eyes and saw it was six in a morning. It took me a couple of second to realize that the clock wasn't mine. Not just that, I wasn't in my room either! I noticed that I didn't wear anything, not even my pair of boxers. I looked around and saw all of my clothes was on the floor for some damn reason.

I felt someone hugging me closely on my naked body. It took me seconds to reboot everything before blushing bright red...Oh boy...I looked at my left, under those cover was another person, small petite white-haired girl sleeping peacefully on my chest. Yup...I did it with Koneko...

I heard a small yawn escaped from the girl, slowly opening up her eyes, fluttering it for a bit before giving a small yet cute smile. "Nya~"

"Nya?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Did you just imitate Blair?"

She blushed at my respond. "I-I mean, morning~" She stammered.

I got a bit curious before shrugging it off. "Morning, Koneko."

"Last night...was amazing..." She snuggles closer to me.

"Indeed it was." I petted her hair as she...purred from it? Seriously, are she imitating Blair or she's a secretly a neko?

"Hey, I need to scram as fast as I can...mom must be pretty worried about this." I smiled softly and was about to sit up but she held me tight, didn't want to let me go as if I was disappearing.

"A couple of minutes more..."

I looked at her eyes...she giving me those puppy eyes! 'Must resist! Must resist' I chanted in my mind.

"Fine, a couple of minutes..." I agreed. She happily smiled and we proceed to cuddle. "Want breakfast before I got out from this place?"

"Sure, nya~"

Okay, I'm gonna shrug it off...It's cute for some reason. I don't know why but it's fitting. Can't put my finger on it...

[Timeskip]

After spending a couple of minutes at Koneko's house. I immediately ran towards my house, greeted my family and quickly changed before running towards the school without answering any 'girlfriend' related questions from my mom and dad.

After arriving at the late at school, I was being escorted towards the Student Council room by Tsubaki. I noticed that she have been glancing at me now and then as we walk side-by-side. It kinds of irritates me as I looked at the bespectacled woman.

"Is there something that you have to say, Tsubaki?" I said with irritation. She jumped with a blush on her face. "Yes, I knew you are staring at me."

"You seems to be....glowing today..." Tsubaki commented while looking forwards.

"I'm not turning into sparkly vampire am I?" I shrieked. "I don't wanna! That's the worst kind."

"Not that..."

We both walks in room as Sona was waiting for our arrival. She looked at me before narrowing her eyes at a certain part of my neck. Her eyes widened in shock before flushing red. She frowned at me as I sat on the chair. "You're unusually late."

"Sorry, Sona." I apologized while putting my hand on my pockets. "Got stuck in a Dark Souls Marathon with my friend for a night...It's tiring as hell."

"Well, I let you off slide just this once." She sighed before walking towards the closet in the room. "Fair warning, if this thing happen again, you'll be in detention."

"Yeah, yeah." I waved her off. She then pulled something and throw it at me, which caught me by surprise when it landed on my thighs. "What's this?"

"It's a scarf, idiot."

"Why would I need this?"

"Everyone can see your love bite..." She blushed and looked away.

"Huh?" I raised my head in confusion before realization hits hard. Blood starts rushing up to my face from the embarrassment. "That's why Tsubaki been staring at me weirdly..." I wrapped it around my neck to the hickey before looking into the mirror. "Not my usual style but I'll rock it."

"You look ridiculous." Tsubaki teased as she giggles a bit.

"Hey, I look fabulous, mind you."

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Oi, my personal love life is none of your concern..." I deadpanned before looking at Sona who was staring at me with a same frown. "Hey, is there something wrong?"

"Nothing." She shook her head sideways. Before turning her back at me. "You've been dismissed."

"Fine then..." I sat up from the chair and made my way to the door and looked at her. "Hey, this recess, one game of chess?"

It took a couple of second before she turned around with a smile. "Alright then. See you later, (N/N)."

"Ye-Wait, did you just-" Before I could say anything, Tsubaki slammed the door right on my face as I held my nose in pain. "GAGH! At least give me warning, Tsubaki!"

"Sup champ!" Bill comes passing by as he face walking rather than floating. He then gives a mischievous grin on his face towards me. "So, how's last night? Did you do the deed?"

I blushed in red and made my way to the classroom down the hallway. "No idea what you talking about."

"I'm in your head, idiot. I knew everything and I must say, you did good." Bill gave a thumbs up.

"H-Hey!" I stammered. "What did I tell you about invading my privacy?!"

"You know, you've been pain in the ass last night."

I raised my eyebrows at this. "Why?"

Bill sighed. "Flashback time~"

[Flashback]

"Bill, you're part of (N/N), right?" Rias asked while fainted Asia laying on the bed. "Tell me, what are they doing now?"

"I don't want to interrupt their privacy, tomato head." Bill deadpanned.

"Just a glimpse of it, pretty please?" Rias begged.

Bill sighed before smirking. "My, oh my. Look at what I'm seeing~"

"W-What is it?"

"There's a spider eating fly which his name is Mike." He pointed at the spider on the corner of the wall.

"BILL!"

[Flashback Over]

"Ahh, great memories." Bill smiled as I deadpanned at the one-eyed Dream Demon.

"Great to know," I walked in the classroom before dodging a punch from out of nowhere. "Hey, Matsuda...Imitating Saitama I see?"

"Shut up!" Matsuda growled. "I heard rumors that you go to Koneko's house alone! Is that true?"

"So?"

"In other words, you're no virgin!"

"You have no prove, baldy..." I casually sat on the chair before hearing someone smirked at me. I turned around and saw the female equivalent of Issei looking at me seductively. "What is it, Aika?"

The girl named Aika made her way to my table and sniffed a bit, making me feel uncomfortable. "You're lying~ I can smell that you had sex with someone~!"

"What in the world?" I deadpanned at the girl. "What kind of Deus Ex Machina you're pulling out right now?" Okay, I think I flinched a bit from that while Asia and Issei manages to cover up their pain.

"Also, it quite obvious that you were wearing scarf to cover up you hickey~"

"...You're good..."

"YOU'RE NOT DENYING IT?!" Motohama screamed before crying in despair. "You truly are worst of scum...you betrayed our alliance!"

"FUCK YOU (Y/N)!" Matsuda joined in.

Issei walked in and claps his hand on my shoulder before giving me a thumbs up with tears of jealousy falling out from his eyes. "You've made me proud...and I hate it..."

Yep....this is gonna be a long day....

[Timeskip]

"I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!" Raynare in her Yuuma form lunged at me before shaking my body back and forth. "HOW COULD MASTER GIVE HIS VIRGINITY TO SOMEONE LIKE HER?!"

"Suck it..." Koneko glares at the ex-Fallen Angel.

"Rumors have been spreading like wildfire, (Y/N)." Akeno sat on beside me. "If it's real...I want it too~"

"Cut it out, Akeno!" Rias scolded her before pouting at me. "Why you didn't give your first to me though?" She muttered slowly.

"It was unexpected event..." Koneko replied for me. "...And it's good..."

"Don't just go and tell them about it, Koneko..." I rubbed my head from the sudden headache. Shit just got real. Asia was fidgeting her finger in embarrassment of my act. 'Please for the love of Axolotl, don't made dirty up her mind...This is already handful for me.'

"What gives actually?" Mittelt merely said. "You fuck the girl, so what? It's a normal thing right."

Kalawarner just smiled at me in sympathy as she made my way and caress my cheek. "Don't worry, maybe this thing will be over."

"Not when Issei around that's for sure." Kiba commented with a smile. "Speaking of..."

"My brother is a man....my brother is a man...my brother is a man..." Issei was in a rocking position near the corner, filled with despair. He kept chanting the same words like mantra as a small comical rains on his head."

"Should we fix him?"

"His already broken...let the pervert be..." Koneko answered as she glares at Kala who decides to sit on the left side while Akeno on the right.

Then a red lights came out as everyone including Issei who regained his composure looked at it. It have the symbol of Gremory as everyone anticipate of who's coming out of it. Suddenly, someone comes out of it which turns out to be another girl with a red hair. She in some sort of business outfit and looked around the room before setting her eyes on me...Man, I felt a slight creep.

"I finally meet you, All-Knowing Eye!" She chirped happily pushed all the girls away and sat on my lap. I was beyond confused of who is this woman is and why she's sitting on my lap with the side of red on my face from her beauty.

"H-Hello?" I flustered when she decide to put my head on her big breasts.

"Can I ask you an important question?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I be your maid?"

"What?!"

"Aw come on!" Issei cried out in jealousy in his corner.

"Serena, we came here for business." Another woman comes out from the sigil. She have a long red hair, similar to Rias and wore a glasses. "And left that poor kid alone."

"Nope~!" Serena stuck her tongue out. "Not until he accepted me as her maid for his clan."

"Serena, Seris? What are you both doing here?" Rias got up from the chair while glaring at Serena.

"Sorry to interrupt your afternoon, Rias." Seris smiled at her.

"Buchou, who are this people?" Issei asked his King.

"Glad you ask, Red Dragon Emperor. I'm Seris Gremory, Sirzechs twin sister." She gave a very heart-warming smile in a motherly manner as she introduced herself.

"My name is Serena Gremory!" Serena stood up from my lap as I finally got to breathe some fresh air. "Another one of Sirzechs twins! We're a triplets if you guys don't know yet."

"Wow! I don't know you have a beautiful sisters Rias," Issei commented before blushing. "And with big boobs too..."

With that, I threw an encyclopedia in his face while bearing a deadpanned expression. "Sorry, my brother is a pervert...a proud and idiot one..."

"Yup, totally the useless one of the twins." Serena commented with her arms crossed under her breasts.

"That's rude, Serena." Seris scolded her twins before smiling at me. "Apology accepted."

My heart beats faster when I looked at her beautiful face. It's too ridiculous that she's a devil! She looked like an angel. Koneko glares at me and pinched my arms really hard, making me screams in pain.

"Mercy, mercy!" I called out.

"Wait, if they are Lucifer twins, shouldn't they be the heiress of Gremory Clan?" Issei pointed out.

"Wow, that's the most intelligent thing you ever said in your life," I smirked, as Asia healed my arm.

"Even in pain, you still got time to make fun of me..."

I just give him a thumbs up which he returned it with a middle finger. Rias cleared her throat to gain their intention which Seris just shook her in amusement.

"You really are an interesting guy, (Y/N)." She said. "To answer your question, Red Dragon. I'm Sirzechs personal right-hand. I know he have his Queen but some of the work that he have, I do it behind the scenes."

"I'm just lazy." Serena told us as she sat back on my lap, much for Koneko's chagrin. "I rather go on eating trip around the world than staying in the office."

"That left me the only heiress." Rias said with a smile. She then looked at her sister with a serious expression. "Now, what is this business you are talking about?"

Seris nodded her head as she summoned a fail via magic and put it on Rias's table. "Grayfia found a very high magical energy coming from an abandon art studio not far from here." She pointed up the map. "There's a high chance that-"

"There's a stray devil living there." Rias pointed out.

"Precisely. Also, there's a report on missing people ranging from humans to some supernatural being. I believe we up into something big in this town."

"So, what are you planning for us to do?" Akeno looked at the paper.

"Well, normally he will ask you and your peerage to go and check it out." Seris pointed out before looking at me. "But this time, he rather asked for his help instead."

"Me?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course it was you, dumb dumb." Serena put both of her hand on my face. "He said that this energy is on par with your current power."

"Interesting...and can you please put both your hand down?"

"...Nope!"

'This woman is going to be the death of me...' I deadpanned. 'Just my luck.'

"Well, I would suggest that both of the Peerage should go in this mission." Seris suggested as she pulled Serena away from me by her collar. "This way, you can cover more ground."

"It just one stray, what could go wrong?" Issei cockily said.

"Don't jinx it." Kiba smiled at him.

"He already did..." Mittelt commented.

"Well, good luck on your hunt." Seris said with a motherly smile. "Be careful out there."

"Okay, mom..." I said without realizing it. Everyone looked at me with a raised eyebrows while Seris blushed at my word. I flushed red from the stare. "It came out of nowhere...I swear..."

"Suuuuure." Bill smirked at me.

"Hey, don't think the otherwise, Dorito."

Serena smirked as she grabbed Seris's breast from behind. "Mom~? Oh my, (Y/N) is really bold..."

"S-Serena!" The bespectacled red-haired woman moaned a bit.

Both of Issei and me got a slight nosebleed from the red-haired twins. I pulled out my book to cover it up while my brother didn't even attempt to hide his perverted face.

"I'm liking what I'm seeing!" Issei gave a shit eating grin before being hit by the same encyclopedia on his head courtesy of Koneko.

"No indecent thoughts...." She stoically said before glaring at me.

"Always the cheeky one~" Akeno commented with a seductive smirks.

"I guess it's time for us to go!" Serena smiled, finally letting go her sister's boobs. "(Y/N), remember my proposal! I'll be your maid, one way or another!"

"S-Sure..." I nodded my slightly.

Seris regained her posture before waving at me. "We'll meet again, (Y/N)."

And then red sigil appears below them before fully indulges them in lights and teleport them away from the clubroom. Rias sat back down in her chair, sighing in relief that her sisters finally got out from her sight. She then glared at me who was literally confuse on the situation.

"What just happened from a couple minutes of my life?" I asked.

"For the love of Satan, (Y/N) bro...please stop gaining girls attention!" Issei begged as he kneels down in front of me. "Live some pussy for us men."

"Don't get me into your bunch." Kiba chuckled nervously at my twin.

"It's look like we going on a hunt tonight." Rias sighed in annoyance.

[Timeskip]

"Are you both sure you guys ready for this?" I looked at two new members of my Peerage. Mira the Pawn and Ravel the Bishop from Riser's Peerage. I won the deal after I defeated Riser's and make them my Peerage. Riser is right about Mira being weakest Pawn...as she can only consume on my piece.

"We were a part of Riser's Peerage." Ravel smiled at me. "We could handle a bunch of Strays. Although, it took me by surprise when we can see that..." She pointed at Bill who in his Space Dorito mode.

"Perk of joining our Peerage!" He laughed while shaking her hand which she reluctantly do.

"And never thought you will join this expedition in such quick notice," I chuckled a bit. "I thought you gonna help your brother lick his wounds after I beat him last time."

"Don't remind me." She grumbled before blushing slightly. "I came her as fast as I could because it's Sirzechs-sama orders and not for you."

"Whatever you say, Tsun Tsun."

"I'm not a Tsundere!"

"Keep telling yourself that..."

"Again, stop gaining women's affections." Issei cried besides me.

"Suck it..." Both me and Koneko stoically replied at him before smiling at ourselves. "Jinx!"

"Ara, ara~ it seems you guys have bonded I see." Akeno commented at she looked at us. "I never see Koneko so happy in her life."

"Shut it..." The white-haired girl glares at the Nadeshiko who gives a light-hearted giggle.

All of us arrives at a very large abandoned art studio at the edge of the town. I looked at the sight of giant broken building that reminds me of some scary horror movies.

"Man, this place gives me the creep." I shivered a bit.

"No kidding." Kiba clutches his swords tightly in his arms. "This is very unusual for some Strays to give out such energy..."

"(N/N)...I'm scared..." Asia held my hand tightly.

"Then, stay beside me at all cost."

"I guess we should get in and get this all over then." Rias simply said as she pushed the metal doors with a warning signs on it.

"Rule No. 1 of scary movies, don't get in an abandoned place with a warning sign on the door." I simply commented. "And please don't split up!"

"That's ridiculous..." Koneko look at me with a deadpan.

"Oi, I'm telling the truth here!"

"We're devil...there's nothing to be scare-" Issei got cut off with a random cat jumps in front of us. He screams loudly from it and fall down to his bums. The cat just stares at him before running away from out sight. Issei panted a bit with all of us staring at him with me muffling my mouth with my hand.

"That's unexpected..." Kiba tried to muffle his own laugh.

"Y-yup..." I couldn't take it anymore and just let it all out with Kiba following me.

"Hey, it's not that funny!" Issei glares at us.

"You screamed like a girl!"

After a couple of minutes of laughing at poor Issei's, we all decide to venture in the art studio which is surprisingly big. I wiped my finger on a drawing board and looked at the amount of dust. Man, this place have been left for a really long time.

"Everyone, you might wanna look at this..." Kalawarner called out as she looked at the window with the lights on it. Her expression was in shock as her eyes widened like a plate while her hand covering her mouth. We all looked inside and was disgusted by the display. Inside the booth lies a couple of death bodies in there. Some already decayed while other seems fresh from killing.

Issei took this moment to let all of his dinner out from his mouth while the others just stares at the corpses.

"Well, what lovely sight aren't it?" I sarcastically remarks. "And I thought Freed was an artist."

"Who could do such of thing to this innocent people..." Asia shivered in fear, grabbing my arm even tighter.

"That would be me..." We all moves our head and saw giant head man with a big arm on it. He slowly moves towards us with Issei backing away a little. "I'm hungry alright? Now can you all do me a favor and get into my mouth?"

"What...I knew that guy!" Bill pointed out as the man tried to make his way to us. "He's one of my Weirdmagaddon monster!"

"A Headless man with an arm?" I commented.

"Now you mention it, it does sounds ridiculous." Bill put rubbed his chins.

"Can we just...kill that thing now? Like end his misery?"

"Of course..." Rias nodded her head slightly. She raised her hand up and immediately obliterate him with a single orb as the...monster screamed loudly. Issei smirked at this.

"That was easy-" And with that, a horde of monsters comes out from door with a black-like substance on their body.

"You just have to open your mouth..." I deadpanned as we all get ready in a stance. "Stand behind me, Asia." She nodded her head in agreement and stood behind me.

We all start to engage a warfare with this creatures, I creates multiple fireballs and burn them. I observes that they melted at the sense of heat so I began spamming my fireballs power. The others were doing great with Issei punching the monsters away from Asia.

"What the fuck is this...black thing?" Issei asked.

"Smells like ink..." I snapped my finger once more as another one of them melted in flames. "I guess this is...ink demons?"

"Reminds me of symbiotes!"

"Really?! That's all you can think of? Well they do resembles one..." I agreed with him after reconsideration.

Kiba sliced another one of the demons while Raynare plunged one of them with her spears. Koneko punched the demon really hard while Mittelt and Kalawarner ganging up on a couple of them. Ravel dodges an arm swipes from out of nowhere but Mira immediately hit the monster away with her staff while Akeno finished it off.

I was about to summons my chains but nothing comes out. I kept snapping my finger but it still useless. "What in the-"

"(Y/N), look out!" Issei shouted. I was caught off guard when figure came down from the ceiling and pushed me into the canvas....Wait...CANVAS?

"(N/N)!" Rias shouted as the magic circles on the canvas was wide open. She decide to rush in followed by Koneko, Rias, Asia, Raynare, and Issei into it before its close.

Third Person's POV

"Rias!"

"(Y/N)!"

Both Akeno and Mittelt call out as the magic circles was closed. The ink demons that attacked them stopped and fall into the ground like a puddle as they rushed at the painting.

"What just happen?" Kiba commented as he held it up and saw the several of creatures and people including (Y/N) and others in it.

"I think they got sucked into a painting..." Kala suggested.

"How is that possible?" Mittelt shouted in confusion.

"Wait, I heard about this before..." Ravel took the painting from them. "There's a stray devils that can manipulate ink. I think they are once a part of Peerage as same as the Stray Devil Kuroka."

"I heard about them..." Akeno put her hand on her chins. "You mean to tell me that (N/N) got abducted by those two?"

Ravel nodded her head before glancing at the picture. "Never knew we're dealing with Ink Demon Kokichi Ouma and his sister Mikan..."

To Be Continue

DeCipher This: Caesar Cipher

L dp dolyh
Lppruwdolchg
Brx'uh wkh fuhdwru, brx wudlwru

Khb!

Wkhuh'v qr ydfflqh
Wr fxuh brxu gluwb qhhgv
Iru qrz brx pxvw

Exlog xs Rxu Pdfklqh
Brx GLH wrqljkw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 69 9
This is the story of our boy, Hyoudou Issei, who has become depressed since the incident that happened to his whole family, but still, he has to move...
55.8K 903 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
240K 1.9K 23
In the world of Highschool DXD there live many things like demons, angels, fallen angles... ect. Meanwhile you are a human with a special power to tu...
2.5K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...