Taking cover

By Battle_Penguin54

"I'm telling you! She died in a fire 7 years ago!" I boomed and raised my hands up in the air. He was sitting... More

CHAPTER 1: Missing
CHAPTER 2: My Life
CHAPTER 3: Unexpected Stranger
CHAPTER 4: The boss
CHAPTER 5: Mission
CHAPTER 6: Control
CHAPTER 7: Late
CHAPTER 8: False Information
CHAPTER 9: Close one
CHAPTER 10: A worthy Opponent
CHAPTER 11: Task
CHAPTER 12: Lock n' load
CHAPTER 13: The Plan
CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout
CHAPTER 15: Hospital
CHAPTER 16: Screw Up
CHAPTER 17: Search
CHAPTER 18: Wounded
CHAPTER 19: Is this even qualified as an interrogation?
CHAPTER 20: Be Nice
CHAPTER 21: I'm here to help
CHAPTER 22: Thinking
CHAPTER 23: Suspicious
CHAPTER 24: Taking Action
CHAPTER 25: The Lab
CHAPTER 26: Apprehending the Traitor
CHAPTER 27: Bad Day
CHAPTER 28: Memory loss
CHAPTER 29: Quarters
CHAPTER 31: Behind You
CHAPTER 32: Surprise!
CHAPTER 33: Freedom
CHAPTER 34: 6 Days
CHAPTER 35: DAY ONE
CHAPTER 36: Cut Short
CHAPTER 37: Back home?
CHAPTER 38: The Plan
CHAPTER 39: Just Acting
CHAPTER 40: Rescue
Chapter 41: Your Soul
CHAPTER 42: Do you Rememeber?
CHAPTER 43: The Greatest Friends!
CHAPTER 44: Nothing
CHAPTER 45: Forwards
CHAPTER 46: "Check Up"
CHAPTER 47: Number eight
CHAPTER 48: Frisk's Condition
CHAPTER 49: His Weakness
CHAPTER 50: The Riddle
CHAPTER 51: An awkward morning
CHAPTER 52: Her lastname
CHAPTER 53: New Clothes
CHAPTER 54: Expensive doors
CHAPTER 55: The Machine
CHAPTER 56: A creature lurking
CHAPTER 57: Still with me
CHAPTER 58: Frisk
CHAPTER 59: She ran
CHAPTER 60: The Voicemail
CHAPTER 61: Hate
CHAPTER 62: Frisk? Or 'Frisk'?
CHAPTER 63: The Liar
CHAPTER 64: Complicated
CHAPTER 65: Confusion
CHAPTER 66: It always has been
CHAPTER 67: Rest, then Work
CHAPTER 68: Friends
CHAPTER 69: Sans' Fear
CHAPTER 70: To protect
CHAPTER 71: He hates it
CHAPTER 72: Where's Papyrus?
CHAPTER 73: Scared
CHAPTER 74: Orange Maple Syrup
CHAPTER 75: This Title is LIT
CHAPTER 76: Right here
CHAPTER 77: Title number 77
CHAPTER 78: Are you guys even reading these?
CHAPTER 79: this isnt the end
CHAPTER 80: The first fall
CHAPTER 81: He won't get better
CHAPTER 82: Her only desire
CHAPTER 83: Can you seperate reality from imagination?
CHAPTER 84: DICE
CHAPTER 85: Lets talk.. not really
CHAPTER 86: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
CHAPTER 87: the last time
CHAPTER 88: Its not their fault
CHAPTER 89: Gone
CHAPTER 90: Gullible
CHAPTER 91: And so would you
CHAPTER 92: Chara is there
CHAPTER 93: Hostage situation
CHAPTER 94: Frisk
CHAPTER 95: A Tained Soul
CHAPTER 96: Losing her
CHAPTER 97: Love
CHAPTER 98: Together!
CHAPTER 99: Off the Radar
CHAPTER 100: Taking Cover

CHAPTER 30: Are you sure its just a dream?

1.8K 81 248
By Battle_Penguin54

*Wink wink nudge nudge*
Looks down.
*WINKY FACE*

Sans POV:

I woke up in a room.

No.

I didn't wake up, I have been conscious the entire time.

The mahogany walls and yellow carpeting wasn't hard to distinguish where my locations are.
Well, from what I could see.

Standing in Asgore's Office, I could hear screams and pleads for their life.

The wooden walls have splatters of blood, as did the floor. The floor held a giant pool of blood that seeped through the rug in the center of the room.

My mind was blank, all I could feel was rage. Why? What's happening?

My mind was blank, yet lively.

I was angry, yet happy.

She was in pain, yet bliss.

The screams were begging, yet they were calm.

My vision is black, yet I can see perfectly.

It was darker, yet darker.

She? Why she?

What's going on?

All I can see is darkness and emptiness.

I started to breathe heavy as if I had just ran a marathon at a full sprint all the way through, coming out in first.

The adrenaline was coursing through my skeletal body. Though I couldn't guess why I was so angry, my heart was racing a mile a minute.

As the world became clearer, so did the screams of pain, the spills of their crimson blood became more evident on my white hands and buttoned shirt.

My body was moving involuntarily.

The world was fuzzy, yet I knew exactly where I was.

And what I was doing.

A repeating stab motion with my arms, I gripped a sharp bone harshly as it came upon my sorry victim.

I knew where I was, what I was holding, I just want to know who I'm attacking. And why?

As she became clearer and clearer, the ringing of her screams and laughter filled my ears in pain.

Yet all I could feel was rage.

Someone was grabbing at my shoulders, clawing at them, begging; pleading me to stop.

Their hands were soft and large, fit for a softie, and not a leader.
Their white paws were trying to get me out of this trance I seemed to be in.

Yet his words were blocked out by my self Conscience and fury.

The human girl had tan skin, and a brown bob haircut. She lied on the floor, and I towered above her, repeated motions, killing her slowly.

She looked so familiar, yet seemed so different.
Who was she?

Had I met her before?

What was her name?

I need to see her eyes. If I can see her eyes, I can see her facial features and remember her name.
Even if her stomach is being mutilated by me.

My vision became clearer, as did my Conscience.

Just a little further...

'Ring ring'

What the-

'Ring ring'

The blaring ringtone of the House phone jolted me awake from my deep slumber on the couch in my living room.

'ring ring'

What was that? What was that dream?
I can't remember.

'Ring ring'

What time is it?
Where's Papyrus?

'Ring ring'

"Just 5 more minutes.." I mumbled, waking up a bit more. Wait.

'Ring ri-'

I rolled over and looked at the blaring house phone. It's ringer was engraved into my ears.

'Beep!'
"H-hey Sans." Alphys' voicemail rang throughout the house at full volume. "Y-you haven't c-come in yet. B-but, Frisk is s-starting to wake u-up." She took a deep breath.
"S-she's in Healthy c-condition. A-at least she'll be a-able to walk and r-run. I t-think it would b-be great if w-we ran some p-physical tests a-after last t-time."

The stutter in her voice was more evident at the moment. And her voice quivered.

"N-no! Don't t-touch t-that!" Her faint voice was at a distance now, as if she just left the phone hanging there by the cord.

Almost right after her frail voice called out to the individual, the ear splitting noise of glass shattering was heard loudly through the speaker of my telephone, along with a scream following soon after.

I sat straight up, the sound of glass making me jolt with suspicion. My left eye was glowing brightly, and my tie had flipped up when I sat up quickly when I had loosened it in the night.

I threw my shoes on and took off my tie, leaving my suspenders and white, buttoned shirt on my torso.

With a snap of my fingers a few seconds later, I had teleported in the middle of something I did not want to be into.

"ALPHYS?! I HEARD A GLASS SHATTER! WHERE'S FRISK?!" I yelled over the screaming that I heard.

I looked around once the noise had died down, a pair of yellow eyes were seen in the darkened room, along with a giggle afterwards.

A faint sound of rapid footsteps were approaching me at an inhuman pace.

"SUUUUUUUUUUU.." a voice called, a flash of red whizzed by my eye sockets. I tried focusing on their soul, trying to grab it with my blue magic. "PPPLLLEEXXXXXXXXX!!!!"

A pair of hands then grabbed me by the waist, and almost instantly, my instincts kicked in, teleporting out of their grasp and towards the doorway, readying an attack.

"Jeeze, punk!" She called, walking towards me now. "Quit being such a work-a-holic!" A familiar voice called from inside the lab.

Walking out of the shadows, was the head of the interrogation unit herself, Undyne.
"You're a real BASS for doing that, Undyne. But, WATER you doing here?" I snickered.

She only scowled, and held up a middle finger at me for a moment, before resuming her current stance.

"I could ask you the same thing, shorty." She crossed her arms. Perceptive as always. Always asking the right questions.

"Oh, I already know." I began, my voice getting a bit lower. "You're here for Alllpphhyysss." I sang her name in a teasing tone as her face turned into a slight shade of red.

"For your information." Her cleared her throat. "She went to go take care of Frisk. She woke up." She smirked once more. "I bet I know why you're here."

She opened her mouth before I had a chance to answer. "Gettin' handsy with the new prisoners?" She smirked. "No wonder you wanted to see her so bad." She made a kissy face as I felt a small twinge of blue in my cheeks from embarrassment.

"I'm here because I'm the only one able to stop her in case she decides to go on a murderous rampage!" I called. "You know as well as I do, Undyne. Is the fact that I'd never get a-"

"A what?" A feminine voice called from the hallway, interrupting our argument.
That was the best we've gotten along too..

Standing in the entrance of the narrow hallway, was Frisk, still in hospital clothes, but on her down two feel without passing out.

Undyne snickered at her own joke as the twinge of blue was still there.

"Well, what do we have here? A blueberry AND a fishnet!" Frisk cocked her hips and smiled, not the sinister grin she gave me the night before, but a genuine smile. Like it's the best compliments she had given someone.

"You're Frisk, right?" Undyne stepped up. I, however, was glued to my spot, trying to get that Awful image out of my mind.

Oh, I'm going to get ya back Alright.

"Yeah." She replied, shaking hands with her. "This is a much better greeting than getting shot, like the first time I met him." She pointed out.

"YOU SHOT HER?!" Undyne called, whipping her ponytail in my direction.

"Twice." I corrected for her. She seemed to emphasize that last night. Why not now?

"Once." She corrected me-
What?
"You keep saying that, but I can remember that I was only shot once." She said, letting go on Undyne's hand. "I think I would remember a second bullet wound." She smirks.

She's completely contradicting herself now. Maybe it's just this topic.

"Congrats kid. You actually got out of bed." I pointed out, moving towards the group with a pale face once again.

"F-Frisk! Just b-because y-you feel physically fit, d-doesn't mean you n-need to run!" Alphys called soon after, racing towards the doorway where Frisk had stopped.

"I'm sorry, I never caught your name." Frisk said, turning to Alphys. "Are you the next nurse to poison the shit outta me?" Her voice was laced with sarcasm.

Alphys and I exchanged weird glances at each other, Frisk and Undyne seemed to notice, yet they were still confused from the lack of information.

"Did I say something wrong?" Frisk asked, breaking the awkward tension.

"Something's missing" I said, as if I were examining an art piece.
Grabbing a pair of handcuffs I managed to still have in my pockets, i tightened them around her wrists on the front of her. "There. Now I feel better."

She only frowned as Alphys asked a few more questions to Frisk.
Undyne, however, was completely silent. Taking as much information as she could.

"W-were going t-to take another t-test." Alphys started before Frisk abruptly cut her off.

"Hold up. 'Another?'" She asked. "The only other time I've had questions about my live was that so called interrogation Sans here hosted for me." She said, pointing at me.

Alphys continued with the questions from last night, them seeming more accurate and believable than last time.

"W-what's the last t-thing you remember?" She starts.

"Puking up blood in-front of tailbone."

Alphys grabbed yet another clip board and started scribbling notes on it, I guess it's the one we used last night.

"Before that it was sleeping and sitting in that stupid Cell." She said, turning to Undyne. "By the way, did you ever get those guards out of the cell?"

I kind of forgot about that.
"Oops." I mutter, Undyne's head facing towards me in a violent crack.

"Oh you're dead." She said, stomping out of the room, and probably towards the cellar.

Frisk just shook her head and continued with her answer.
"I remember a lot. Especially that nurse and how the quote on quote.. took care of me." She put air quotes around her wordings in sarcasm.

"Before I was put in the cell for no god damn reason, I was in a fairly decent hospital for a limited time, then, I remember going into the halls." She looked at me, "I was guessing it was because I tried to escape. "Before that I was trying to yank out my IV and then we go when I was shot, by him." She pointed casually.

What is wrong with this chick?

She nods her head in approval once she finished her answer, and Alphys had just finished scribbling things down.

Wonder if Alphys can figure out this puzzle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 795 10
(UnderTale rightfully belongs to the amazing Toby Fox, I am not creative enough to make that masterpiece. There is a person named symphysins who drew...
1.6K 73 12
You used to be in the Monster Mafia, keywords used to but 3 years later, two familiar skeletons had seeked you out to ask you for much needed help in...
1.4K 39 25
Y/N, a middle-aged woman, works as a detective in Mt. Ebott City, who swore to protect Ebott City with all her might and heart, and to make it a bett...
44.7K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...