I'm A Mudblood, He's A Pure O...

By valmartinez_7

You've always wanted to see the story from the villain's point of view. What if you see it from the point of... More

CAST
We Crossed Paths
Insufferable Know It All
I'll Always Be A Mudblood And You'll Always Be A Jerk
Annoying Little Game
Cursing Innocent People
Having a Nice Midnight Walk
Crashing a Party?
An unbreakable vow
A Vanishing Cabinet
Death Eater
By the side of light
Happy Birthday Harry Potter!!!
Obliviate
Mansion
Author's Note
Odd Feelings
Emerald Necklace and The Dark Lord
The Sword of Gryffindor
Author's Note
A Soul Eater
Patronous
Author's Note
New Year Problems
Author's Note
Torture
Massacre
Dedication to one of you
Back to Hogwarts
Author's Note
Guess what?
Author's Note
Horocrux
New Cover
A Pig for Slaughter
JUNE 5
Authors note
Kill The Snake
Author's Note: Pandemia
You Ruined Everything, You Saved Me
Author's Note
A Proud Muggleborn
Weasley & Weasley
Author's note
Can I trust you with a secret?
Author's Note
A Red Ball

Lighting Has Struck

3.7K 98 34
By valmartinez_7

Which one of you want to know the surprise? Guess what? IM BACK!!!! Hope you didn't forget me and my story and hope you like! Xoxox

"We have a new weather report, lighting has struck. I repeat lighting has struck!"

"Hailee!" I heard a voice so sweet to my ears, a voice I was so longing to hear. She ran to me with open arms crying.

"Hermione" I cried in her arms.

"I thought I'd never see you again. I thought I had lost you, my little sister. What have they done to you?" She took my face in her hands.

"He tortured me, I cant get those images off my head. He killed so many people in front of me. You took another Horocrux didn't you? He was angry. Lost his mind, he was scared. He knows you three know. He knows you know how to defeat him", I told her as everything came back to life in my head. I've been in the worst horror movie one could ever experience.

"Traitor" she read my wrist, "it was her, wasn't she? Bellatrix. She has a particulate way to torture people" one of her tears fell in my wrist as she pulled out hers. "These are battle scars, they mean we are brave and bold. I'm proud of you, no one, none of us, could get through what you did. And here you are" she hugged me again.

"No one is braver than you, Hermione. You're the best witch I know. We are together now. Two Granger minds are better than one" I smiled at her.

"They are" she giggled. "I've meaning to ask you, where is he?"

"Oliver came to rescue me with Kreacher, we left him behind. Someone was coming, I think it was his mother.  I wanted to go back but Oliver... he's not a really a fan of him. And... I have to find my way back to him. Hermione, he's living a hell everyday. No one deserves that" I said teary.

"I'm not particularly a fan of his either. We'll find a way" she assured me.

"So, what's going on Harry?" Neville crossed his arms.

"Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in the castle. It may helps us defeat you know who", Harry spoke.

"Right, what's it?" Neville continued.

"We don't know" Harry answered.

"Where is it?" Dean asked.

"We don't know that either. I realize is not much to go on" Harry frowned.

"That's nothing to go on" Sheamus said.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. Uh, it I'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone any ideas" Harry said.

"Well there is Rawena Ravenclaw's lost diadem. Lost diadem of Ravenclaw, hasn't anyone heard of it? Is quite famous" Luna muttered.

"Yes but, Luna is lost. For centuries now, there isn't a person alive today who has seen it" Cho spoke.

"Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron said to which I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Is a sort of crown, more like a tiara" Cho spoke.

There was a sound in the end of the room. Ginny entered running and stopped dead on her tracks, "Harry" she said.

"Hi there" Harry stupidly answered.

Ron scoffed, "Six months she hasn't seen me. And its like I'm franky first year. I'm her brother". He said to Hermione.

"Your sister knows what's up. There's only one Harry" Sheamus laughed.

"Shut up, Sheamus" Ron scoffed back.

"Am I painted too, though? Ginny!" I ran to hug her.

"I'm so glad your back" she hugged me back. "I thought you were..."

"Let's not think about it, okay?" I stopped her to which she nodded.

"What is it Ginny?" Neville asked to her worried expression.

"Snape knows, he knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmade" she answered.

"There is something you need to know about, Snape" I countered.

"There is no time, Hailee" Ron said while they searched for uniforms to disguise themselves.

"Harry you need to listen to me" I continued.

"No, Hailee, I honestly don't want to hear anything about the man that killed Dumbledore" Harry shot back at me.

"Harry, is not what you think" I tried again following him around.

"Hailee, he let you be tortured. I'm sure he was in that mansion too. He made no efforts in helping you either, why would you think he is any different?" He countered again.

"But, Harry" I said but he cuts me.

"There is no time for this. Here, get in these" he handed me Gryffindor robes, "and be careful" he said as he joined Hermione and Ron again.

****

We walked down the corridors into the great hall that night. Snape was waiting for us.

"Any of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this time" he spoke, "it's come to my attention, that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmade", everyone started whispering and I felt bile rising through my throat. "Now, should anyone, student or teacher aim to aid Mr. Potter they will be punished in a matter consistent of the severity of their actions, furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of this events and fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Now then, anyone in here who has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's whereabouts, I invite them to step forward. Now" Snape finished as Harry moved through us. This wasn't going to end well.

Everyone was surprised to see Harry step in the middle of hall. Looking at professor Snape dead in the eye. But, he didn't know. He didn't know professor Snape was a double agent.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive, defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem head master" He shouted.

In came the rest of the Order, through the doors.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive" he finished.

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" He shouted again.

"Harry please" I tried again. Snape didn't help me though. He took out his wand pointing at Harry. McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way. We all prepared for fighting but it was no use. I knew that Snape wasn't going to duel first. And he wasn't, McGonagall threw the first incantation. Snape only blocked her efforts and made a disappearance. Someone must know, I couldn't let them kill him. Snape helped me.

"Coward!" She shouted. And everyone shouted as we took back Hogwarts. But of course, it wasn't going to end there.

"Harry..." the venomous voice was heard. I could hear it but why.

Two girls started shouting and the next thing we know we all have him in our heads. "I know that many of you would want to fight, some of you may think that to fight is wise. But this is falling, give me Harry Potter. Do this and none should be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded it. You have one hour" he finished and it all disappeared.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy shouted.

Ginny got in front of Harry, followed by me and Hermione and the rest of the Order followed.

"Mr. Filch I would like you to lead Miss Párkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house from the hall" McGonagall said to him after he came shouting about the students out of bed.

"Exactly where to I'll be leading them to ma'am?" He asked.

"The dungeons, would do" she answered.

Pansy walked straight pass me. Looked me dead in the eye and scoffed. "I knew you never really loved him. Look at you, where is Draco huh? He was never meant to be with a Gryffindor. I told him you weren't meant to be".

"Draco, thankfully knows to make good decisions. Yes, I wouldn't want a coward as a girlfriend" I shot back.

"And I a mudblood" she shouted back.

"That's enough! Your words don't hurt me. I've been through worse" I walked pass her.

Harry came running through the halls. Luna running after him. A shield was being made, we were preparing for war and I needed to tell Harry the truth. I seemed to have lost him, and my sister too. What was I supposed to do.

"Hailee!" Remus called after me.

"Remus, I'm glad you are well", I smiled at him.

"I'm surprised to see you as well. After you left Fleur's wedding with Malfoy, I didn't think I'd ever see you again. It's curious, is it?" Remus asked.

"Love is curious, Remus. You of all people should know" I muttered.

"You are wiser than I thought, it shouldn't surprise me. You are a Granger after all", he smiled, "I've chosen Harry as my son's godfather but if anything goes wrong, I would be grateful for you to keep an eye on him and tell him that his dad loved him", he finished.

"You are going to keep an eye on him the rest of your life, Remus. You tell him that" , I hugged him.

"I hope for Merlin's sake that it will be like that" he smiled back.

"It will and Remus?" I said again.

"Yes?" He said back.

"I'll see you when this is over" I said.

He laughed "Don't die on me, Granger" and walked back to the others.

Ginny came running to my side taking my hand, "Come, we can use some help". We ran to the bridge.

"We have to take it down" Neville said, "McGonagalls orders. Sheamus has the explosives, where do you think we should put them?"

"One each corner, that way it will run down the whole bridge" I answered.

"Brilliant" Ginny said. "Let's get to it, use Wingarduim everyone, quickly".

Every was put to use the spell and accommodate each explosive in the right place. Neville walked down to the end of it. A group of death eaters was already there waiting to enter. They came running.

"Neville!" I shouted. The shield killed three death eaters and they stopped dead on their tracks. "Yeah, you and who's army!" Neville shouts.

I recognize one of them. The snatcher, the disgusting guy Draco fought with for me at the manor. The one responsible for my sisters torture and mine.
Suddenly, there was a noise heard, the shield broke. Ginny looked to the sky and then at me. Neville was still in the end of the bridge.

"Neville!" I shouted. The death eaters charged at him as he ran detonating the bridge. The bridge started to come down as Neville ran faster.

"Neville!" Ginny shouted as he dropped. I almost started to cry when we saw his hand and wand coming up.

"That went well" he tried to get up. I giggled with tears and we helped him up.

"Okay we need to split. I'll take the 3rd floor" I said. I thought I saw Harry going up there. Voldemort will be after him.

"I'll take the second" Ginny said.

"We'll cover the first" Neville, Sheamus and Dean said.

"I'll take the great hall" Cho spoke.

"Okay, no one gets killed okay? Be careful!" I said before running off.

When I got to the third floor I saw Harry going in the room of requirements. I ran and stop dead on my tracks when I saw a platinum blonde hair going that way to with his so called friends. "Draco" I whispered. He was here and following Harry.

After them, I entered the room. There was a conversation already going on.

"Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix. You knew it was me, you didn't say anything" Harry spoke to Draco.

"Come on Draco, don't be afraid. Do him" Crabbe said. That stupid boy, he didn't know. Draco was never a killer. I walked in when. I saw Harry taking out his wand.

"We we're trying to help, Harry" I whispered walking in.

"Hailee" Draco whispered.

"Draco" I smiled.

Harry took out his wand pointing at Draco and frowning at me. "I don't understand"

"Easy" Draco said pointing back.

"Expliarmus!" I heard my sister shout behind me. Disarming Draco.

"Hermione, What?" I frowned at her.

"He has your heart but, still not my approval" she shrugged.

That's when everything came down...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
644K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
82.1K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...