Massacre

Guys I'm back! Hope you like! Hugs! Xoxox

"Good morning, Mudblood! Rise and shine sweetie!" Bellatrix shouted entering the cellar.

I could barely stand up. I was still so drained from last night and I knew why she was here too. Draco followed with bags under his eyes and a worried look. I knew he couldn't do anything about it, this was the path we chose and sadly I was the one physically paying it.

"So, how to torture a traitor like you? Huh, Granger? I must say, I'm surprised that that Mudblood had a sister. I never heard of you. Are you even a worthy Gryffindor?", she laughed mocking me.
Tears fell from my face, I couldn't believe I was in this situation and I was anxious of what was coming next.

"I think she's had enough don't you think?" Draco snapped at her angry. Bellatrix opened her eyes at him, surprised. She walked to him placing her wand on his throat.

"Shhhh, oh but, dear nephew. I'm just getting started" and the she laughed again twisting her hair and walking towards me.

"No, she is just a weakling. Doesn't even deserve to be a witch! None of them do!" She screamed.

"Please, just get it over with" I begged.

"Oh! Patience girly. I'm still thinking...oh, I got just the thing" she smiled evilly.

"Crucio!" She screamed and I dropped to the floor screaming. "Cruciatus!" She screamed again while I rolled in the floor of pain.

"Stop it! Stop it! That's enough!" I heard Draco cry.

"That was the beginning" she smirked dropping to the floor above with her dagger.

"Now, remember how I wrote with my precious dagger "Mudblood" in your sister's arm? I got just the word for you!" She taunted.

"No Bellatrix! Wait!" Draco shouted.

Taking her dagger she started to write in my arm like it was a piece of paper. I screamed for my life until I eventually lost my voice. She finished with my arm and got up to her feet and started walking out of the cellar.

"Oh and dear, I'll come for the second round tonight. It may be even worse", she looked at Draco, "chain her and come quickly" and she walked out.

I slowly lifted my head to see her work. In my arm was written the word "traitor" dripping in blood.

"I'm sorry", Draco took me in his arms and placed me beside the chains, "I never wanted any of this" he cried, his eyes bloodshot.

I wouldn't even dare to speak. I was broken and my lost of voice didn't help at all. "I brought you a good loaf of bread and some fruits", he reached in his coat big pocket and handed them to me.

"I have to get you out of here" he cried in my lap again. All I could was just caress his hair and try to whisper that everything would be fine. Draco eventually left and it was my time to cry at the pain and try to get some food in my system.

"I need to get out" I whispered to my lonely self in the cellar.

Hours passed and I felt a bit better after the food I managed to get in my system. At noon, I heard footsteps making down my way.

I gasped in fear when I saw Wormtail peeking in. "Come on, girl! Come! Come!"

I looked at him mad as he dragged me by my arm upstairs, "You should be the one who should have written traitor on your arm" I snapped at him.

"Ah, ah, ah, is that they way to treat your elders?" A heard a venomous voice, I knew who it came from, I didn't even want to look up.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you girl!" He barked and I was forced to look up. Voldemort's scary eyes looked at me with rage.