Lighting Has Struck

Which one of you want to know the surprise? Guess what? IM BACK!!!! Hope you didn't forget me and my story and hope you like! Xoxox

"We have a new weather report, lighting has struck. I repeat lighting has struck!"

"Hailee!" I heard a voice so sweet to my ears, a voice I was so longing to hear. She ran to me with open arms crying.

"Hermione" I cried in her arms.

"I thought I'd never see you again. I thought I had lost you, my little sister. What have they done to you?" She took my face in her hands.

"He tortured me, I cant get those images off my head. He killed so many people in front of me. You took another Horocrux didn't you? He was angry. Lost his mind, he was scared. He knows you three know. He knows you know how to defeat him", I told her as everything came back to life in my head. I've been in the worst horror movie one could ever experience.

"Traitor" she read my wrist, "it was her, wasn't she? Bellatrix. She has a particulate way to torture people" one of her tears fell in my wrist as she pulled out hers. "These are battle scars, they mean we are brave and bold. I'm proud of you, no one, none of us, could get through what you did. And here you are" she hugged me again.

"No one is braver than you, Hermione. You're the best witch I know. We are together now. Two Granger minds are better than one" I smiled at her.

"They are" she giggled. "I've meaning to ask you, where is he?"

"Oliver came to rescue me with Kreacher, we left him behind. Someone was coming, I think it was his mother.  I wanted to go back but Oliver... he's not a really a fan of him. And... I have to find my way back to him. Hermione, he's living a hell everyday. No one deserves that" I said teary.

"I'm not particularly a fan of his either. We'll find a way" she assured me.

"So, what's going on Harry?" Neville crossed his arms.

"Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in the castle. It may helps us defeat you know who", Harry spoke.

"Right, what's it?" Neville continued.

"We don't know" Harry answered.

"Where is it?" Dean asked.

"We don't know that either. I realize is not much to go on" Harry frowned.

"That's nothing to go on" Sheamus said.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. Uh, it I'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone any ideas" Harry said.

"Well there is Rawena Ravenclaw's lost diadem. Lost diadem of Ravenclaw, hasn't anyone heard of it? Is quite famous" Luna muttered.

"Yes but, Luna is lost. For centuries now, there isn't a person alive today who has seen it" Cho spoke.

"Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron said to which I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Is a sort of crown, more like a tiara" Cho spoke.

There was a sound in the end of the room. Ginny entered running and stopped dead on her tracks, "Harry" she said.

"Hi there" Harry stupidly answered.

Ron scoffed, "Six months she hasn't seen me. And its like I'm franky first year. I'm her brother". He said to Hermione.

"Your sister knows what's up. There's only one Harry" Sheamus laughed.

"Shut up, Sheamus" Ron scoffed back.

"Am I painted too, though? Ginny!" I ran to hug her.

"I'm so glad your back" she hugged me back. "I thought you were..."