Kill The Snake

Oh, HIIIIII GUYS! I'm back!!!! Got a lot to study in Medschool but, I figured I would take a break to write this. So sorry for the super late update. As I said, medschool is TOUGH! I hope that you like it even though you had to wait long for this! Lots of hugs xxx

"Miss Granger. May I speak to you for a moment?"
I walked frowning towards Snape, who was standing there with his unreadable expression again. We were in one of the many halls of Malfoy manor and Draco was nowhere in sight. "Where's Draco?" I asked. "He'll be here shortly, he's assessing one of the wounds he got from your mission at Gringotts." "What is this about, Professor?" I said curiously. "Miss Granger, when the time comes and if I'm not there to do the task myself, I need you to do something for me", he stated looking directly into my eyes. "And why would I help you? Why should I trust anything that comes from you?" I crossed my arms frowning at him. "Surely, because it will be what you'll have to do by that time, Miss Granger" his words slurred down slowly as always. "You'll see later on, that you can trust me" he spoke again. "And what is this favor you are asking from me?" I eyed behind him uneasy that someone would hear us. "When the time comes, you'll have to tell Mr. Potter, that he is what he's been after all along. He'll know what to do", he said staring at me for a moment, "no more questions for now, Miss Granger". "But I", I started but he cut me off, "you still remind me of her", and disappeared down the hallway.

My vision was coming back after that flashback. The sound of one of the east towers crashing down, came with a deafening sound. One of my ears was buzzing but, that didn't compare with excruciating pain that came from my right arm and leg. Part of my leg had been wounded with the fallen ruins of the tower but that even compare to my arm. Greyback had encrusted his werewolf claws onto my arm at the same time the explosion occurred. We fell in a swift move while the remains of the tower showered us. My eyes were barely opening again when I heard a soft voice calling, "Run!" The voice said desperately. "Run!" I could hear it better now as I tried to open my eyes. My vision just about cleared when I realized where it was coming from. Draco's half body was trapped below the fallen window of the tower. He was shouting me to run but, I could barely stand up. Greyback hold of me had weaken for a moment, but by the time I could feel my knees again, he had place his wand with his bloody hand on my throat. "Say goodbye to lover boy, traitor", he growled on my ear.

"Expelliarmus!" Oliver who I had not seen sitting up shouted. The stunt knocked another wall that was already falling. My eyes adjusted to him. He was crawling his way out of danger. Draco was still trapped and Greyback was crawling back up. "Run!" He still shouted trapped. I managed to get myself up and point my wand to the bricks covering Draco. "Bombarta!" I yelled and the window exploded giving time for Draco to move out. He was bleeding everywhere and I don't even know how he had the strength to get back up and run to me.

He was stopped though, by Alecto Carrow. She didn't waste anytime to throw an Avada to Draco to which he blocked quickly. "Bloody Carrows!" He shouted angrily while fighting her.

I looked around trying to find my wand to help Draco before Greyback got back to his feet. "Hailee, watch out!" Oliver yelled behind me. I turned around to see Greyback on his feet launching for me. I suddenly saw my wand a few feet away from me and I ran. I dodged him and managed to get a hold of it before turning around to face him. My leg was giving out by now but, I still had to have strength to pull myself together. "Silly mudblood, you think you can defeat me!?" He yelled his mouth full of blood and his crazy eyes almost budging out of his skull. "Reducto!" I yelled throwing the spell at him, which he blocked easily. "You can't defeat me" , he walked slowly towards me as I threw constant spells at him. "Just like you couldn't help, dear old Snape" he showed his bloody teeth smiling. Something in me faltered. "Ahhhh, Stupefy!" I yelled crying.