Death Eater

Here you go! Hope you enjoy!

"Good morning" I greeted Ginny with a smile at breakfast.
"You are awfully early" she smiled back.
"I couldn't sleep much" I shrugged.

"Is everything alright?" Hermione place her hand in mine. I looked at her then through the table to see Draco. When he saw me he pulled a sad smile. I looked back at Hermione.
"Everything is fine, sister" I said with a small smile.

"Good morning" Harry sat down with Ron beside me.
"Hello, Harry" I said.
"Everything went well last night?" He wondered.

"Good and you?" I asked curious. He was going to see Slughorn but why? Only Hermione seemed to know.
"Perfect" he breathed and I nodded. We chatted for a little while and then everyone went back to the common rooms. It was our day off after all.

A hand pulled me to the side, at first I thought it was Draco but then came to realize it was Harry.
"Hailee, I need to talk to you. Would you meet me at noon on the stairs going to the Astronomy tower?" He whispered.

"Sure, Harry. But what is this all about?" I asked nervous.

"I'll tell you later" he said walking off.
I decided to look for Draco but when I didn't find him I got an idea. He could obviously be in his common room. Maybe I can sneak in? I'll be breaking a dozen school rules but, I'll risk it. I needed to follow him, he was getting suspicious every minute. I walked through the halls that directed me to the Slytherin common room. I hid on one side of the stairs since I am pretty small. The plan was to wait for some to come and give up the password to me.

A Slytherin passed and the portrait asked for the password. He spoke out loud "Sea Serpent" and the painting let him in.

I quickly got on my feet and walked to the door.
"I've never seen you before" the painting of a woman said.
"You sure? I come everyday you know?" I lied and hoped she believed me.

"I don't know, you don't seem like a Slytherin to me" she crossed her arms in disapproval.
"Well the password it's Sea Serpent. Now let me in" I said.
"Hmm, you better watch out little girl. If they discover you are here, you might as well pack you bags" she said while opening the door.

"Thank you" I said walking in.
To my luck there was no one in the common room. Everyone seemed to have gone to their rooms. Well anyone except Draco who was sitting there concentrated in a book. I've never seen him so into one. He held the book of potions high and then wrote on his notebook.

"Are you studying?" I asked to which he jumped.
"Hailee? What on earth are you doing here? You can get expelled for this" he whispered shouted.
"Well look who is being negative and all" I crossed my arms amusingly.

"Look who is breaking the rules again" he smirked.
"Touché. Now am I correct you are studying?" I asked again sitting beside him. Well, one thing is for certain this room gives me the chills.

"I am. I'm actually very good at this class you see. You aren't the only smart person here" he smirked. I looked at the past exams he was studying from. All A's. Wow Draco.

"I see you are pretty smart too" I smiled at him. He dropped his book and got up holding my waist.
"Don't we make a cute couple" he smirked. My eyes widened. Couple?
"Did you hear yourself?" I asked blushing. He then realized what he just said and backed off.

"Sorry, I um I wasn't thinking" he scratched his neck. Draco nervous? That's a first.

"Don't be it's okay" I cupped his face, "I wanted to see if you were okay" I explained my intrusion to the common room.
He looked at me pained. He was still hiding things from me. I knew it. He wouldn't tell me, I knew that too. He brought me to him with his hands in my waist and kissed me deeply. Like his life depended on it. Like he was saying goodbye.