His queen. Sequel to His love...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember... More

New beginings.
Down in the underworld.
What does this mean?
What happened?
Rescuing.
I've seen this before, but where?
Birthday.
Where does my heart lie?
Reunion.
Who are you?
Confessions.
Are you kidding me!
A new threat.
I hope you have a better idea.
The devil within.
Truth or Dare.
The shocking truth.
Missing.
Gone.
Mother and son.
Have you heard the story?
Stay away from Baelfire.
How cute.
Taming the wolf.
Lost Boy.
Heartbroken.
Everytime we touch.
Killer instinct.
A trip.
The Lost Prince's story.
The Lost Prince's story: part 2
An unexpected surprise.
The hunter.
The new Dark One.
Regina's vault.
Who's been controling the king?
Where is she?
Meeting the devil.
A day for surprises.
There's no need to fear me.
Buried treasure.
The pirate siblings.
Survive the night.
Hiding the treasure.
Rule breakers.
The author.
Do you know your place?
Just the way you are.
The missing pipe.
First day back.
The press confrence.
The news.
Day two.
He's back.
The shot.
A guest.
When will you stop?
Bread crumbs.
Going back.
Spending the day together.
The dark side.
Who's telling the truth?
The excape.
A visitor.
Stop.
Picking.
The deep sea.
The boy.
The real reason.

Where is my mom?

123 3 0
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Jerome's P.O.V.

"You mean, she might not make it." I cry.

"Yes." I reach for my gun but feel Robbie stop me.

"Think about what Hayley would think." Robbie whispered. I take my hand off of my gun and looked through the window to find Hayley's eyes
flutter open.

"We found this on her." The doctor holds Hayley's gun.

"Hey!" I snap, taking the gun from her.

"This is special to Hayley. It belonged to Harley Quinn. She gave it to her daughter for protection before she disappeared. It's all Hayley has left of her."

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Jerome. I didn't know." I glare at her.

"Um, you can go see her now." I walk in the room and Hayley smiles.

"Hey gorgeous." I sit next to her, handing her gun to her. She puts it aside and looks at me.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Everyone knows about the daughter of Harley Quinn. How Harley loved her daughter more then she loved her puddin." I carress her cheek.

"I miss her." Hayley crys. I hold her close to me

"Shh. I know." I pet her hair. Hayley looks at me.

"Do you miss him?" I look at her.

"Of course I miss my father. He just got on my nerves a bit."

"Blah blah blah blah blah." I turn my head to find my father walking in.

"Father." I say, letting Hayley go.

"Is this her?"

"Yes. This is Harley's daughter. She has the tattoo to prove it." I caressed here cheek where her heart tattoo was.

"You must be the Joker." Hayley says.

"That I am."

"I thought that you had a grudge against him." I say.

"No. Not if his son saved my life."

"Hayley." Joker sits next to me as he looks Hayley in the eyes.

"I came here, to give you something."

Luna's P.O.V.
A knock came from the wall and I see the smile and smeared bright red lipstick.

"Knock knock puddin." Harley smiles, coming over to us.

"Mom." I smile.

"Hayley!" She squeals, giving me a hug.

"You came back." I smile.

"Of course I did. You didn't think I would leave my little devil, did you?" She smiles.

"And where did you go baby?" Joker smirked, pulling her closer.

"I just had to go into hiding Puddin." Harley chuckled.

"Ew." Jerome and I both chuckle.

"Um guys." Jerome looks outside.

"What is it?" His father asked.

"We have company." Jerome tells us as the police start running inside the hospital.

"Don't worry. I won't let them get to you." The detective says.

"Lock down the building. They're after Hayley." The detective said to the doctor.

"Yes detective Gordon." She says, running out of the room. Jomer holds Harley close to him.

"Puddin." She says scared.

"Don't worry baby."

A hand grasps onto mine and I see fear in Hayley's eyes. Jerome leans in and quickly kisses me.

"Nothing will get to you gorgeous."

"And cut. That will do it for the night." The director says. Jerome gets me off the bed as I go to my changing room.

Jerome's P.O.V.
I glance over to my father, who was leaving. I run up to him and cut him off.

"What is it Jerome?" He sighs.

"What happened to mom?"

"She left. She's gone, dead." He says, trying to get past me. I cut him off again.

"You're lieing to me. Where is mom?" I snap. My father sighed and looked around before looking at me.

"Follow me." I follow him outside to the back of the building.

"We didn't want to tell you this."

"So she's alive."

"She is. And she's hiding in Gothom. As far as everyone else in Gothom knows, she's dead. But she isn't. I've been keeping in contact with her."

"And you never told me!" I yell, crying.

"We wanted to Jerome. We just didn't know when."

"Jerome." We turn to Luna.

"Jerome what's going on?" I look at Luna, then at my father.

"Nothing." I snap, glaring at my father before walking past him and up to Luna.

"The Joker was just playing one of his stupid games." I snarl.

"Let's go. Robbie's waiting."

"Goodbye Joker." I sneer before walking away with Luna. We reach the car and get in.

"Where in gods name were you 2?" Robbie snapped, driving off.

"Jerome was having some father and son issues."

"About?" Robbie asked.

"None of your business." I snap.

"Robbie back off. It's none of your business to snoop." Luna turns to Robbie. We get home and Luna puts her hair back in a braid.

"Where's Parker?" Robbie asked.

"Neverland. Since Pet-. Since Pan won't talk to me, he's passing a message to me. Also he's trying to get my brothers to come home." Luna says, grabbing a book from the couch.

"And Cassie and the twins?" He looks at Luna. Luna looks blankly at the floor.

"Parker's trying. But it's rare that Peter would let them leave. He'll think I'm a threat to Cassie. Excuse me." Luna gets up and walks upstairs and we hear a door slam close.

"Poor Luna." Robbie sighs.

"What happened?"

"First Pan, now her boys."

"What happened with Pan?" I ask.

"Luna was guarding me when Pan came in. He felt Luna suffering and she snapped. She ripped off her necklace." Robbie showed her broken necklace.

"And what about Cassie and the twins?" I ask.

"She'd kill herself before Chris could even think about getting to Cassie." Robbie chuckled.

"Yeah. I guess so."

Luna's P.O.V.
I sit on the bed, crying into my knees until the window flew open. I quickly grab my dagger, getting off the bed and get ready for Peter. But Parker flew in with Tommy and Henry.

"Henry, Tommy." I smile, dropping my dagger, hugging them. I pull back and look at Parker.

"Sorry. Pan wouldn't let them." I break down, crying.

"I'm sorry." Parker says. I reach my hand for my dagger, grasping it and getting up.

"It's not your fault. It's Pan. HE'S THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO PAY!" I yell. I run to the window, looking out at the stary night sky.

"Luna, if I were you, I wouldn't turn around." Tommy says. I close my eyes and smell the sent of pine trees and the forest. The smell of the ocean. The wind, the caves. The sound of the Lost Boys celebration filling my ears.

The howling of the wolves as they run through the forest. The blades of 2 swords colliding ring in my ears. Peter's voice echoing through my head.

The training of my Lost Boys and them yelling as they play their games.

The memories of Peter comforting me while I cried into his chest filled my head as a tear fell down my face. I turn my body to look into those green eyes I fell in love with. The smile that melted my heart.

The voice that calmed me down when I was sad. I stepped off the window and saw that Jerome and Robbie were now staring at me then at him in shock.

I shake and take a deep breath.

"Luna." He smiled.

"Peter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 771 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
1.6K 76 45
TRAILER VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyncZpSB... "Scarlett? Don't you remember me?" the boy asked. "No... should I? Who are you and where am I?"...
10.2K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...