Bucky Barnes Soft Spot

By Juraci0924

Do not read if you haven't seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Major spoilers. More

James Barnes
Hayley Hale
Mall
Ride
The Camp
Sam
The Winter Soldier
The Plan
Shield
Heterochromia
Daryl
Note
The Road
Note

New York

5.3K 174 31
By Juraci0924

I quickly got to the front doors throwing them open. I smiled at the people walking around making my way to the elevators.

"Ma'm" I heard a loud female voice shout. I knew it was for me but ignored her. "Ma'm" I heard a different voice say closer to me.

I looked over and saw two people making there way to me. "Sorry you can't use the elevators without permission" one of the lady said staring at me with bright green eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her "my names Hayley Hale" I said calmly as the elevators door dinged open. Her face looked relieved at knowing who I was. The other lady on the other hand wasn't fazed by my name.

"Sorry, but do you have an appointment" she said blocking my way from the elevator. "Sasha" the other lady, she was clearly older and knew more.

Sasha turned and gave her an 'are you crazy' look. The greened eyed lady grabbed her arm pulling her away from the elevator. "Sorry about the confusion" she said smiling at me. I smiled back nodding at her as I entered the elevator.

"Your going to get fired" I heard Sasha say as the doors closed. I pressed the top floor and waited.

Stepping out of the elevator I made my way down the corridor towards the white door. I knocked on the door four times and waited.

Peppers eyes were staring down at me in confusion as she opened the door. "Hayley" she said hugging. I hugged back "Pepper".

She stepped back allowing me to come in. Her strawberry blond hair was pulled into a tight ponytail and she was in some casual clothes.

"No heels today" I commented on her bare feet. she chuckled "lazy day".

"Why are you here though" she asked me as I sat on the couch. She sat next me "haven't you heard" I snorted "D.C's a mess" I said getting conferrable on the couch.

"Sage" I heard tony from my right. I rolled my eyes at him. "Anthony" I sassed back. i heard him chuckle "Sage fits you better, that should've been your first name" he pointed at me sitting across from me. I shrugged "my mother liked Hayley better".

His eyebrows rose up defeated. "So, what made you stop by" Pepper asked again. "Uh" I said not knowing how to ask them for an apartment.

I ran a hand through my hair and but the inside of my cheek. "It's money" tony said pointing at me teasingly. I sheepishly laughed. "Kind of" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"What is it exactly that you need" tony asked playing with the pen in his hand. I bit my lip "an apartment" he dramatically blew out air, pretend to think about it. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What kind of apartment" he asked standing up. "One" I said not really listening to the question. He stopped walking and put his hands in the air. "I hope so" he called out as he kept walking.

He sat at a desk with a laptop and started clicking. "Ok first of we need, a garage" he said clicking away. "We defiantly need security" he kept typing. "One room" he said typing again. I was about to say no but, he would've suspect ssomething.

"Dog friendly, just in case" he joked. "Anything else" he asked me. "Can it be on the top, like a high floor" he pointed at me making an explosion noise "of course" he said typing in more.

"Can I have a pool" I asked him kind of quietly. "Ok, building with pool" he began typing. "No, more like of an, private pool, you know just for me" I asked him.

"So You want me to build you this apartment Hales" he stated shaking his head but kept typing. He typed up other stuff and was soon finished.

He leaned back on his chair and put his hand on the back of his head. "You have three options" he said.

He clapped his hand as he stood up. His fingers motioned outward and a screen showed up in thin air, of course.

"Alright, option one" he said leading the screen in front of me as he stood behind me and pepper.

"This one is located on the 57th floor, it is on 115th street, one bedroom, bathroom has shower and tub, room leads to a small balcony, the uh kitchen and living rooms are connected, that leads to a small Jacuzzi outside, has a washer and dryer, allows two cars per apartment, dog friendly" he finished up showing me the building and pics.

It didn't really catch my attention. I nodded at him for the next one. "Ok" he said swiping the air. "Option two" he said holding up two fingers.

"This one allows one car, dogs under 50 pounds, the pool is indoors, I find it weird but whatever, bedroom a bit smaller than the first, no balcony, only a shower in the bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and only a washer." He said nodding.

"The first one was better" I commented "yeah I know" he agreed. "Ok option three, the best trust me" he said swiping his finger across the air once more.

In front of Pepper and me photos emerged of an apartment. "Now this one is about two miles from here, you can see it from the window over there" he pointed to a window next to us.

"The blue building" I asked seeing the tallest building. "Yep, it's more of a navy though" I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Well this building was originally supposed to have six penthouse on the 67th floor, but they left too much space in between two building and they made an extra one" he started.

"But for some unknown reason they made it smaller but better than the other six" he mad his way around the couch.

"See they all have a square type of floor plan" he sat in the middle of me and Pepper. His index and middle finger twitched in the air once again.

"This one, you walk in strait to the living room which leads to a balcony, the balcony is where your pool is" I nodded as I listened to him and watched the floor plan on the screen.

"Then to your left you have the kitchen and the laundry room over here" he said pointing to a small room next to the kitchen.

"To your right, is your room. It had it down small balcony, not connected to the main one" he explained, I nodded at him. "This one allows any kind of dog, two cars, and security just to come into the building" he said talking with his hands.

"We should get a room there" pepper joked. "I want a pool too" she teasingly whined. "We have two different floors that are pools" tony pointed at her with his eyebrows lifted.

"Yeah, but having your own, wouldn't that be fun" she asked him. Tony turned to me "see what you do" I laughed at them.

Tony clapped his hands standing up "so number three right" he said going back to the laptop. I sheepishly smiled "yeah" I told him. He clicked a few things "done".

"Everything is included, it yours, but you can change whatever you want" he said rolling in his chair to get closer to us and looked at me.

"I like the eye thing you have going on" he said making a circular motion with his finger. "Yeah what happened" pepper asked me worriedly.

"It's called acquired heterochromia" I started. "Steve was badly hurt and I started heeling him, and somehow ended up heeling him and a cut I had, which caused this" I said pointing to my eye.

"Well, if I ever have to tell people apart by eyes, you'll definitely be, 'apart'" tony said walking some were. "He is Something else" I told pepper as she laughed.

"How long do you plan on staying, in New York" tony loudly questioned from another room. "Not sure" I answered truthfully.

Tony came back out holding some papers as he read them, he quickly looked up at me "when you get to the building just tell them your name and they'll give you two keys" he said going back to his reading.

"You hungry you want Something to eat" pepper asked standing up. I stood with her "no I should really get going, I have a lot of things in the car I should accommodate" I told her smiling.

She smiled back at me nodding "well remember I'm only like five minutes away". I nodded as she walked me to the door.

"Oh, tomorrow, please come with me and tony to this dinner there holding for the mayor" she pleaded.

"I don't know, I'm kind of going to be the third wheel and I'll probably roll of and leave halfway, you know me" I said standing in front of the door facing her.

"Fine, I'll get you a date" she said desperately. I sighed nodding at her, she clapped her hands "thank you, thank you" she hugged me tightly.

As I walked out of the door with pepper I shouted a bye to tony who only gave a hmmph in return.

She walked with me to the elevator

Pushing the down button. "At what time is it" I asked her. The doors dinged open and we stepped inside "it starts at seven".

"Not in the morning right" I asked her, if it was in the morning I wasn't going. "No, no" she said shaking her head. "Thank god" I told myself.

Finally making it to the lobby the doors dinged once more, and we stepped out of the elevator. "Try to be here by six thirty" pepper told me as she walked me to the front doors.

I was silently praying for her not to go all the way to the car. she opened the door for me letting me out first. She never left the air conditioned lobby though.

"See you tomorrow" I waved at her as I made my way to the car. She waved back "you better come" she said sternly, I just gave her a thumbs up.

She quickly disappeared inside and I turned around quickly walking to the car. Once I was really close I saw the passenger door open. I kind of did a jog/skip and pushed the door closed again.

Does he not understand, stat in the car. I made my way over to the drivers door and jumped in. "Please stay inside the vehicle at all times, unless told other wise" I told him while pointing my finger at him.

He lightly chuckled at me which caused me to squint my eyes at him while pointing more aggressively, if it was possibly.

"So what happened" he asked as I went back on the street and towards our new apartment.

I looked over at him smirking "we got a gooood apartment" I told him smirking. he smiled at me reaching under his chair.

I watched him as he pulled two daggers out from user the chair. "What, what" I asked overly confused.

"Oh I put them there while you were asleep" he said casually. My eyes widened a bit. He then opened the clove compartment and took out what I assumed was a glock of some type.

I stared at him as he reached back and placed them in one of the boxes. He sat back down normally and I kept staring at him.

A sudden beeping noise and my truck came to a sudden hault. I felt myself being launched forward but Buckys metal arm collided with my chest and neck preventing me from hitting myself.

Sitting back up I silently thanked him. I looked forward and saw a car stopped in front of us. Turning back to Bucky I questioned him.

"Is there anything else in my car" I asked him. He simply looked at me and casually nodded.

"Well, can you get them all" I asked him desperately, I didn't like the idea of secret things in my car.

He gave me a "sure" and reached over to wear I was placing his metal arm on my seat, while he bent down reaching his hand between my knees and reached under my seat.

My heart rate increased just a tad as his arm grazed my jeans. He wasn't even touching my skin calm down, I told myself.

He leaned up and pulled a rather long scary looking knife with him. It was a good six to eight inches long.

I felt myself gulp, not sure if it was for the blade being held in front of me, or the fact that he was very close to me and smirking. But I'm going more for the second option.

I should've never cut his hair.

He backed away sitting down playing with it in his hands. "Anything else" I asked clearing my throat.

"I have a couple things in the back" he said watching me. "Of course you do" I said to myself as he opened the door and placed the knife on his seat.

I quickly bent over grabbing the knife ignoring the slight ruckus he was making in the trunk.

I played with it for a little inspecting it. It had a black end with amazing grip, the blade itself was a stone grey. One edge terrifyingly sharp and straight, while the other side had sharp ridges.

The passenger door opened and Bucky dropped more stuff on the seat. I saw two more daggers, I think a gun, maybe another knife, and his bullet proof vest thing.

"Wow, um, ok" I started off putting his blade in my hand with the pile of stuff. "I'll just put it in a box" he casually said.

I nodded as he made his way to the back door putting all in a box. He made his way back to the front, sitting in the passenger seat, I took off once more to the apartment.

"Were almost there" I said to him and myself. "If we stay sitting here any longer, our asses are going to leave prints on the seats" he let out a loud laugh as I giggled.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Alright guys. Another chapter yay.

Ok so does anyone want to make me a cover or Something for this story. Because mines is really boring. If you can and want to PLEASE message me. Thank you thank you.

so I'm starting school here, and i barley know the language, please send help!

As always, love Em 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 4 33
"I made you a promise a long time ago. I don't care if you don't remember it, or me, or how we saved each other. You can be sure I'm going to make yo...
353 0 10
"The worst part about getting your past memories back is still remembering your new ones."
951K 29.4K 29
Lost and terrified, an unfortunate circumstance throws you into the life of James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. For whatever reason, you are t...
13.3K 227 37
I've never fallen from quite this high Falling into your ocean eyes Those ocean eyes ...