Shield

Sam and Maria held a gun towards the door as it opened. A man looked at us shocked and sacred.

"Excuse us" Steve asked politely, the man put his hands in the air and did a funny movement with his hand letting us pass.

Maria lead us to a control room as people just stared at us. Joining Maria and Sam I put my gun up too.

Steve went up to a microphone and began talking.

"Attention all shield agents" he started off. "This is Steve Rogers, you heard a lot about me these past couple of days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. Shield is not what we thought it was. It had been taken over by Hydra. Alexander Pierce is there leader, the strike and insight are hydra as well. I don't know how many more, but I know there in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want, absolute control. They shot Nick Fury, and it won't end there. If you lunch those helicarriers today, hydra will be able to kill anyone, anywhere that stand in there way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pray. And if I'm the only one, then so be it, but I'm willing to bet I'm not" he finished stepping away from the microphone.

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head" Sam teased, I hit his arm playfully smiling at Steve.

I heard alarms start to go off. Looking out the window I saw the water start disapearing and panels open up.

"Guys" I said loudly. "There initiating launch" Maria stated looking at her laptop screen.

I saw one rise up and start ascending. "The guys left" Maria inquired. I quickly turned and ran after them. My quick legs getting me quickly to them outside .

"Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys, from the bad" Sam asked.

"Are you serious" I asked him. "If there shooting at you there bad" Steve said slowly.

"Alright Hayley, stay here" Steve said still running. I laughed at him " yeah sure" I said going ahead of them.

I felt somone wrap there arms around my waist and I was off the ground. Sam. "If you kept running you would've died" he said as there was a huge drop.

"Leave me in the one over there" I said to the one already in the air. He quickly flew over and dropped me off. I put my glove and ear piece on.

"Maria how many men on the one I'm on" I asked into my hand.

"About seven, be careful" she said in a motherly tone. "Always" I said grabbing my gun and slowly walking around things.

Hearing bomb like shooting I looked over and saw Sam avoiding air strikes. "You got this Sam" I said into my hand.

"Said the one hidden" he stated quickly. I laughed at him. I heard two voices from my left.

I leaned against a quinjet and aimed at one. I breathed in and shot. The man went down like a stone. The other man took out his gun and aimed all over the place.

Quickly aiming at him it shot again. Two down five to go. I walked towards the entrance and a man was coming out. I hit him in the face knocking him out.

"Hey Cap, I think I found those bad guys you were talking about" I heard Sam in my ear.

I aimed my gun at him. My finger froze. I just killed two men, i'm about to kill another.

I covered my mouth "oh my god" I whispered to myself. "Hayley" Steve questioned. I didn't answer him.

"Hayley" Maria asked me. I pointed my gun at the man again. My eyes turned watery. I put the gun down again.