James Barnes

Hey guys, so this is a Bucky/oc story, but bucky will show up in later chapters sorry. I'm knew to this writing so bare with me please ❤️
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
I sat there and re-watched the video of Steve and Bucky during the war. Bucky was Steve's best friend. Steve always drags me in here, to his section of the museum. Like I didn't know about him or anyone else. I loved reading, whatever it was I would read. I've even memorized Buckys face, as if I needed to know his face. I quietly laughed at myself as the clip ended.
I stood and walked to were there was Steve's bike. Then to James Buchanan Barnes wall, not wanting to read it all over again I studied his face, once more.
"Ma'm" I turned around to see an old man with white hair and glasses. "Were closing" he explained. I nodded "right, sorry". I headed out to the Washington night. Grabbing my phone from my back pocket I dialed Natasha's number.
After three rings she picked up. "Hayley" she stated. I laughed loudly. "Guessing you need a ride" she chuckled. "Yeah" I said quietly sitting on a bench. "Were at" she asked. "Museum"? I giggled as I heard her scoff. "Be there in five" she said closing the phone.
After a few minutes she drove in rolling the window down. "You know Hales you do have a car" she said smirking. I laughed walking towards the car. "The gas though" I complained. I hated putting gas, it's horrible. "But you get everything paid for" she said jolting out to the streets.
"Why do you keep coming to the museum" she asked taking a sharp left. "Nothing better to do" I shrugged as she looked over at me. "Yeah I forget you know everything about everyone" I looked at her and smiled while she rolled her eyes.
"No but seriously, get a puppy or something, your too, alone" she said taking another turn. I shrugged recognizing the street were on.
A loud buzz cut of the silence in the car. Tasha picked her phone from the cupboard and answered. After a moment if silence she stepped on the breaks while I was looking at her. The sudden stop made my cheek hit the dashboard.
Natasha's arm went to my chest to late my cheek was already bleeding. I put my hand on it to stop the bleeding. "What's wrong" I asked putting more pressure. "Nick" she said doing a quick u-turn. "He's in critical condition being operated" she said and she used the car to its true potential. Hitting over 100 on residential areas we made it to the hospital in less than seven minutes.
The hospital was filled with shield agents and regular agents. Stopping behind a police cruiser we jumped out of the car. Walking around everyone we sped towards were he was being operated.
I opened the door and she rushed in standing next to Steve. I whent over and stood on his other side. "Who did this" Tasha asked silently. "He was strong. Fast. Had a metal arm" Steve said. I raked my brain for an answer.
Only one name came to mind. The Winter Soldier. But he was just a myth, a ghost.
Nicks heart monitor stopped. I rushed towards the door that lead towards the operating room. Someone wrapped there arms around me. "No" I heard the female voice of agent Hill. "They'll see you" she whispered dragging me out.
As I sat against the wall Natasha and Steve came out talking about Somthing. "Cap, they need you in headquarters" one of the agents said as he eyed me suspicically. "Alright" Steve said as he kept talking to Nat. "They need you know" the man said kind of angrily. "Ok" Steve said annoyed and suspicious. The man walked away.
I stood up as Natasha made her way towards me. "I'll take you home" she said linking her arm with mine.
It was a silent ride to my building the occasional roar of her car when she turned. She pulled in to my building driveway.
"Call me. If anything" I said stepping out of her car. "I always do" she said rolling her windows up and driving away.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
Comment vote please. Tell me if it was good. Leave me messages please. Tell me what can help me out and what not. Please don't be rude ❤️
Short. I know. The rest will be longer. Promise.
Love Em 😘