Sam

Steve knocked on the door of his friends house. I've never met this man, so I don't consider him a friend.

About a minute later the door opened revealing a dark skinned man that was slightly sweating.

"Hey" the man said confused. "We need a place to stay low, everyone's trying to kill us" Steve stated.

The man looked us over. We were dirty with ash and what not. "Not everyone" the man said opening the door for us with no second thought to it.

He's a friend.

I extended my hand "Hayley Hale" I said as he shook my hand. "Sam Wilson"

I recognized the name. I read it somewhere. I pondered his name for a while, but nothing came to me.

He lead us to a bathroom where we could clean our selves. I laid on the bed when I was done while Natasha sat by my feet.

They discussed there relation ship? I don't know I wasn't paying attention. I heard someone walk this way.

I looked to my side and I saw Sam standing there. "I made breakfast, if you people eat that" he joked.

"I do" I said standing and following him. He had eggs and bagels made. I sat on his table and began eating.

Steve and Natasha walked in sitting around me.

"Who would launch a missile strike, from shield" Natasha asked picking at her food.

"Who's sitting on top of the most secure building" Steve asked looking at us. "Pierce" I said with a mouth full of bagel.

"How did fugitives 'kidnap' shield, in broad daylight" Steve asked. "You don't" Sam and me answered him together.

Sam put a folder in front of us "what's this" Steve asked picking the folder.

"Call it a, resume" Sam said playfully yet serious. I read the top "Falcon" ohhoho that's what I read. He was on a mission when his partner was killed. After that he left.

"Thought you said you were a pilot" Steve asked looking at him.

"I never said pilot" Sam said folding his arms with a smirk.

"I can't ask you for your help" Steve said putting the folder down.

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. No better reason to get back in" Sam said excitedly.

"Were can we get one of these" Natasha asked referring to his mechanical wings.

"Lasts ones in Fort, heavily guarded, three gates, and a twelve inch wall" he said sitting next to Steve across me.

"Shouldn't be a problem" Tasha said shrugging.

"I'm leaving my car" I said standing and stretching. "And can I get Something else to wear" I asked.

"I got clothes you can wear" Sam said and everyone looked at him. "My cousin stayed over the other day, she's you size" he said chuckling.

He took me to a room with a few bit of girl clothes. I ended up putting on some skinny light blue jeans with a navy blue V-neck.

I walked out and everyone was ready to leave. Walking downstairs to Sam's car I put my clothes in my car and got in in the back of Sam's blue Malibu.

***

After retrieving Falcons wings I was on top of a building with Natasha and Steve.

"Alright, Hales, you got a steady hand right" Natasha asked as her back was to me and she was grabbing something.