New York

I quickly got to the front doors throwing them open. I smiled at the people walking around making my way to the elevators.

"Ma'm" I heard a loud female voice shout. I knew it was for me but ignored her. "Ma'm" I heard a different voice say closer to me.

I looked over and saw two people making there way to me. "Sorry you can't use the elevators without permission" one of the lady said staring at me with bright green eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her "my names Hayley Hale" I said calmly as the elevators door dinged open. Her face looked relieved at knowing who I was. The other lady on the other hand wasn't fazed by my name.

"Sorry, but do you have an appointment" she said blocking my way from the elevator. "Sasha" the other lady, she was clearly older and knew more.

Sasha turned and gave her an 'are you crazy' look. The greened eyed lady grabbed her arm pulling her away from the elevator. "Sorry about the confusion" she said smiling at me. I smiled back nodding at her as I entered the elevator.

"Your going to get fired" I heard Sasha say as the doors closed. I pressed the top floor and waited.

Stepping out of the elevator I made my way down the corridor towards the white door. I knocked on the door four times and waited.

Peppers eyes were staring down at me in confusion as she opened the door. "Hayley" she said hugging. I hugged back "Pepper".

She stepped back allowing me to come in. Her strawberry blond hair was pulled into a tight ponytail and she was in some casual clothes.

"No heels today" I commented on her bare feet. she chuckled "lazy day".

"Why are you here though" she asked me as I sat on the couch. She sat next me "haven't you heard" I snorted "D.C's a mess" I said getting conferrable on the couch.

"Sage" I heard tony from my right. I rolled my eyes at him. "Anthony" I sassed back. i heard him chuckle "Sage fits you better, that should've been your first name" he pointed at me sitting across from me. I shrugged "my mother liked Hayley better".

His eyebrows rose up defeated. "So, what made you stop by" Pepper asked again. "Uh" I said not knowing how to ask them for an apartment.

I ran a hand through my hair and but the inside of my cheek. "It's money" tony said pointing at me teasingly. I sheepishly laughed. "Kind of" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"What is it exactly that you need" tony asked playing with the pen in his hand. I bit my lip "an apartment" he dramatically blew out air, pretend to think about it. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What kind of apartment" he asked standing up. "One" I said not really listening to the question. He stopped walking and put his hands in the air. "I hope so" he called out as he kept walking.

He sat at a desk with a laptop and started clicking. "Ok first of we need, a garage" he said clicking away. "We defiantly need security" he kept typing. "One room" he said typing again. I was about to say no but, he would've suspect ssomething.

"Dog friendly, just in case" he joked. "Anything else" he asked me. "Can it be on the top, like a high floor" he pointed at me making an explosion noise "of course" he said typing in more.

"Can I have a pool" I asked him kind of quietly. "Ok, building with pool" he began typing. "No, more like of an, private pool, you know just for me" I asked him.

"So You want me to build you this apartment Hales" he stated shaking his head but kept typing. He typed up other stuff and was soon finished.

He leaned back on his chair and put his hand on the back of his head. "You have three options" he said.