The Camp

"Hayley" I woke up to someone shaking me. Looking around I was in the back of the truck as Steve was shaking me.

"We're here" he said helping out of the truck.

Looking around it seemed to be a deserted camp or Something.

"Recognize the place" Natasha asked inspecting the lock on the gate.

"I was trained here" Steve said braking the chain and lock with his shield.

Walking behind them I inspected the place. Everything was pretty much brick and rusting steel.

"Change much" I asked walking around Steve to the side of Natasha.

"A little" he said staring around the place.

"Zero heat signature, zero waves, no radio" she said jumping down from a platform. "Dead end" she told us.

I watched Steve stare ahead. "Whoever made this file, must've used a router to trow people of" Nat said as I went to stand next to Steve.

Steve walked over to a bunker looking building. "This buildings not supposed to be here" he said looking it over.

He broke the lock with his shield and pulled the doors apart. The three of us walked in with Steve in the middle.

"This is shield" Natasha said looking around.

We came across three pictures on a wall. I recognized them all immediately.

"Starks father" Natasha said nodding towards his picture.

"Howard" Steve said mentioning the other man.

"Who's the girl" Nat asked Steve. Steve looked down and walked away without answering her.

"Peggy" I whispered to Natasha, she nodded as we followed Steve.

He ran his hand through a shelf. "If you already have a secret building, why do you need a secret elevator" he said pulling open the shelves reveling an elevator.

Natasha used one of her gadgets to find out the code. Pushing the buttons the doors opened.

Getting in the elevator it started descending. Opening it's doors again there was a pitch black room.

I refused to walk any further. "Come on Hayley" Steve said holding my hand. I reluctantly followed, right next to Steve.

As we walked lights started flickering and the place lit up. Inside were a bunch of old computers and stuff.

We walked up to what seemed to be the center of the room which held a big screen of an old computer.

"This stuff is ancient" Natasha said looking around. "This can't be were it came from" she said chuckling.

Letting Steve's hand go I pointed at the out of place high tech looking thing on the desk. Natasha looked at it and placed the USB in it.

The whole place started turning on and green lines started appearing in the main screen.

"Let's play a game" Natasha said mockingly. She looked back at Steve. "It's from a movie"

"I know, I saw" Steve said a bit annoyed. I laughed loudly at them.

Then a faint face appeared in the screen "Steve Rogers, Natalia Romanoff, Hayley Hale" the computer stated in an old German accent.

"Must be a recording" Nat said standing up straighter than she was.
"I am not recording" the thing said sounding a little pissed.

"My time to go" I said going to walk away. "No" Steve said grabbing my hand.

"Well I am not sticking around I'll be around" I said as Steve's let my arm go.

Walking around the place I heard there conversation about how Hydra wanted to take over the world or Something like that. Hearing Something break I quickly made my way back to them.

I saw the main screen broken. Then the face appeared in another monitor.

"Guys" Natasha said alerted. We looked at her phone thing and saw a missile headed this way.

"Who fired" Steve asked walking around the place.

"Shield" Natasha said kind of confused.

"I seem to be staling Captain" the face said. Zola. Steve found a vent and pulled it open. Being closer to it Natasha jumped right in.

I ran straight for it as Steve grabbed my arm pulling me to his chest Natasha on my right he covered us with his shield.

A bunch of a rumbling and tremendous heat. I heard Natasha give out a scream and I let tears run down my face.

After a while I felt Steve trying to push the rock away. "Natasha" I asked feeling for her. I felt hair and moved my way to her face. "Nat" I asked silently. "Natasha" I asked again louder.

"Tasha" I whimpered trying again but putting my hands on her chest. I felt more tears run down.

"Steve" I cried out to him. He looked down and picked her up. "She's just in some kind of shock" Steve said calmly.

Breathing an air of relief, that's when I noticed she was breathing perfectly fine. Why did to check that first I scolded myself.

"Stay right behind me" Steve told me sternly. Nodding at him we made our way out to the forest.

I saw the quinjets looking out as we made our way out of the area. "My car" it should still be good"

Steve looked at me crazy. "It's advanced it probably like knew there was a missile and left" I said taking its keys out of my pocket.

I clicked the lock button twice. Nothing. Then again and nothing. "It should be coming" I stated walking behind Steve.

After five dreadful minutes of walking I heard the familiar roar of my engine.

Putting Natasha in the backseat Steve got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat.

"Were to" I asked leaning my chair back. "I have an idea" he said dialing an address. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"You should also take a nape Steve" I said peeking at him. He looked at me and thought for a whole.

"Your right" he said leaning his chair back he closed his eyes.

Soon we were all asleep.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Wow. This was long. I think

Next chapter will be short. Probably. And only about 3 chapters till Bucky❤️

Comment, vote.

Pleasssssssssse

Love Em 😘