Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei :...

By MiraiKirisaki

What if Shiba Tatsuya who is known as a person with no more feelings, except the feelings he have for his sis... More

Chapter I : Enrollment
Chapter 2: Blooms vs Weeds
Chapter 3 - Caught Off Guard
Chapter 4: Welcome the Students!
Chapter 5: The Competition Begins
Chapter 6 : Crimson Prince Vs. Silver Taurus
Chapter 6.5 : Their First Night
Chapter 7 : Silver's Rage
Chapter 8 : Dream Come True
Chapter 9: Yokohama Disturbance
Chapter 10 : Truth and Tragedy
Chapter 11 : Love and Lies
Chapter 12 : Fire and Ice
Chapter 13 : Conflicts Arises
Chapter 14 : Doubts and Selfishness
Chapter 16 : Extent of Your Love
Chapter 17 : The Art of Letting Go
Chapter 18 : To Make Things Right
Chapter 19 : Decisive Battle
Chapter 20 : The Yotsubas
Chapter 21 : Root of Love and Regrets
Chapter 22 : Seperate Paths
Chapter 23 : Blue Wedding
Chapter 24 : One More Chance
Chapter 25 : Project Armageddon
Chapter 26 : Awakening the secret weapon
Chapter 27 : Secrets Revealed
Chapter 28 : Tears in a Starry Night
Chapter 29 : The Final Celebration
Chapter 29.5 - Wedding Night
Update : Authors Back!
Mina-san! I'm sorry for the long wait

Chapter 15 : Engagement

8.9K 89 33
By MiraiKirisaki

AUTHOR'S NOTE : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS R18+ SCENES THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS OR RATHER ADULT ONLY CONTENTS SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I HAVE NO BAD INTENTIONS, THUS IT IS PURELY MADE FOR THE SHIP OF TATSUYA X MAYUMI AND FOR THE STORY. IF YOU ARE NOT USE TO IT AND FIND IT OFFENDING, I AM SORRY.

❤❤❤

Few weeks have passed since the fight of Mayumi and his father Kouichi, she still decided to continue on meeting with Tatsuya even though her father and brother warned her about Tatsuya's safety. She haven't figured out what to do but she love Tatsuya so much and being with him is something that could ease away all the tension in her mind. For her, just the thought of letting him go is to unbearable.

On the other hand, she also started to go out with Hirofumi as per her father's order and with Tatsuya's approval, thus limiting physical interaction and the things she and Hirofumi could do. She would go out with him to have dinner or go some where fancy but she would never let him touch her and get close to her physically. His father was somehow contented with the thought of Mayumi going out and slowly knowing the Itsuwa clan's heir, but was still cautious of Tatsuya whom he can't find any information in regards to his family or background.

Kouichi who is in his office was reading some documents that he needs to take care of. A pile of papers from his companies and another pile for the responsibilities of being the head of the Saegusa, and as a member and leader of the Ten Master Clans.

"Kouichi-sama I have news for you." Saburou said as he knock and opened the door.

"What is it?" Kouichi said while busily reading the document in his table.

"One of your bank have been bomb just a few minutes ago, along with one of your financing company."

"What did you say?" Kouichi said angrily with his hands turning into a fist almost crumpling the papers he have in hand.

"Also, at the same time one of the hotels of the Yotsuba family was also attacked by the same terrorist group. It is rather suspicious that only the Saegusa and Yotsuba's are being targeted."

"That's true. It is really amusing that they are seeking fight with the two most powerful families of the Ten Master Clans."

"With the Saegusa's having the number to annihilate and the Yotsuba's having the power to annihilate. Do you think they are aiming for something?"

"I think they are. Looking for more power to strengthen their organization. They are damaging our business to push our wealth in the edge but that wont ever happen. Or maybe they are aiming for revenge?"

"Revenge?"

"Maybe. I think that was long way in the past. Almost 35 years exactly, but that is the only event that me and Maya are both involved."

"Maybe they are the survivors from that terrorist group that the Yotsuba's annihilated for rescuing Maya-sama. But what does the Saegusa have to do with it?"

"They want to decrease our number to lessen our power. They want to annihilate both clans for revenge and create a massive power war."

"Kouichi-sama, I think now is the right time to postpone the engagement. We don't know who the enemy is. They might even be inside the numbers."

"No. It is the perfect time. Having allies, means more power. The Itsuwa's head being fond of Mayumi, I believe they would take care of her. That means protection for my daughter and more power and allies for the Saegusa. After all, Itsuwa Mio who is Hirofumi's elder sister is a member of the Thirteen Apostles."

Saburou didn't reply to anything he have said because he had a bad feeling that Mayumi might be used against the Saegusa. Also he was asked by Kouichi to investigate further and help Juumonji Katsuto. As he asked Saburou to leave for his assignment, Kouichi called the current head of the Itsuwa's asking him that the engagement will be announced earlier than promised.

◇◇◇

Meanwhile in Kyoto, in the secret base of the Numeral Rebellion. The Three Pillars are having a conversation with their head, Master Five through a video call.

"The bombing of the Yotsuba hotels are starting. They didn't expect the first one that's why it has been so easy. But most likely they will tighten up their security for their other hotels." Mister one said as he light his Tobacco.

"That's fine. Continue to anger the Yotsuba and you shall have your revenge. I will continue on funding you." Master Five replied.

"The military are now having a watchful eye. The Saegusa's and Yotsuba's are teaming up with them to protect their business ventures. Also, I haven't heard any news though that they have located us. I think they don't know our ulterior motive yet." Mister Two reported and took a sip of wine

"Well, to have your revenge against the Yotsuba's and to push the Saegusa's military number and wealth to a decrease so that they would seek allies with other clans. That is our goal after all. I think they would found it out soon, Kouichi-sama would atleast have an idea about it. He is a clever one after all." Master Five replied with a grin.

"Saegusa Kouichi temporarily halted his search of information about Shiba Tatsuya and focused about protecting his power and wealth. I have easily block his source and of course I think the Yotsuba's are also being careful of their family members so blocking the information source isn't that hard. Also one of my personnel from the university said that Mayumi-sama is still going out with Shiba Tatsuya." Mister Three said still playing with his deck of cards.

"As expected of the Yotsuba's. Well then we don't have any problem with that now. Pull out that personnel and stop watching Mayumi." Master Five commanded.

"As you wish. Also, advance congratulations to you, bombing the Saegusa's made them a little more cautious, making them move the announcement of the engagement more earlier to have allies. That's smart of you Master Five or should I just say Master Itsuwa Hirofumi."

"I didn't think Kouichi-sama will be that terrified. Giving me his daughter for the sake of power and allies. But at least Mayumi is now in my reach. Soon, she will be tied to my hand." Itsuwa Hirofumi said with a evil laughter.

◇◇◇

The next day, Miyuki was called to the Yotsuba's mansion alone leaving his brother behind. Tatsuya asked Mayumi to go out with her and she gave a designated time and place for their date.

-I was already done with school today and don't have a class tomorrow as well. Meet me at the Clover Hotel around 2 o''clock in the afternoon. I'll be waiting for you.-

Tatsuya was surprised that Mayumi herself asked her to go in a hotel. What the heck is she thinking anyways. And more than that the hotel she wanted to go to is owned by the Yotsuba Clan.

"Ugh that place. I just hope nothing serious would happen. I better wear a disguise after all I can't tell Mayumi the reason why I don't want that hotel is because it was owned by my clan." Tatsuya said to himself

Tatsuya arrived at the hotel 10 minutes earlier than the meeting time. He was wearing a suit that makes him look so handsome and dark sun glasses to hide his eyes. He also wears a wig that is a little longer than his real hair. Few minutes later, Mayumi arrived, she was dropped off by Saburou to the hotel despite being loyal to his father. After all, he pity Mayumi for not having her free will to be with the person she likes.

Mayumi wears a black dress that shows the curve of her body and stilettos that makes her look taller. She Also tied her hair into a pony that make her look more mature and exceptionally beautiful. Tatsuya caught a glimpe on Mayumi as she walk towards him, and smiles.

"What are you smiling for Tatsuya-kun? I know it is you even with that wig." Mayumi said with a proudly looking face.

"I know you would. You look more beautiful today than ever. I really like seeing you dress up for me." Tatsuya smiled and give her a soft and short kiss.

Mayumi blushed and frowned. Looking so shy as well as happy. "Well if you say so. You look pretty handsome too. L-Lets go." She said and Tatsuya held her hand.

Mayumi went to the front desk to ask for the card key of the room she booked. They headed to the elevator and entered their room. The place is so spacious and elegant. Being in a suite room of course offers a large bathroom with a built in jacuzzi, a living room with an L-shape sofa, large flat screen TV, complete food and drinks in the fridge, and the room with a king size bed.

"Why did you suddenly want to stay in such a place?" Tatsuya said as he removed his glasses and wig.

"I want to spend the day with you, without anyone bothering us. I like to feel what its like to be living with you." Mayumi said looking so excited with her hands held high in the air ready to hug Tatsuya.

Tatsuya sighs and readily received the excited Mayumi and hug her tightly. He lifted Mayumi and carried her in his arms and placed her in the sofa. Mayumi who was startled didn't knew that she had sat down on the remote control of the TV. While Tatsuya was kissing her, the television opened and they both stop in surprise.

-Saegusa Kouichi have now announced one of the most important news regarding their family. Of course most of the men would be jealous of this one but let's be happy for Saegusa Mayumi, that one of the "Veritable Rising Stars Among Blue Bloods", will be married off to Itsuwa Hirofumi the eldest son and the heir to the Itsuwa Clan. Having such a good pair would not go to waste. Congratulations to the Saegusa and Itsuwa Family of the Ten Master Clans. Also the other Number Clans have now sent their out most respect and congratulations to both Family.-

Tatsuya's expression darkened and his face is looking down the floor as he sits down. Mayumi stared blankly for a while and took the remote to turn off the TV. She took Tatsuya's trembling hands and held his face.

"Tatsuya-kun, I didn't expect father to announce it so soon." Mayumi said worriedly as he searched Tatsuya's face

"Did you agreed? Have you fallen in love with him for your father to do this." Tatsuya said sounding so angry and grip Mayumi's arms.

"Of course no! I completely opposed it but... but father did not even listen to me."

"Mayumi... What are we going to do?" Tatsuya said as he pulled her and hugs her tightly. His body is still trembling, being afraid with the thought of his beloved Mayumi being taken away from him.

"Then, Tatsuya-kun I love you! I don't want to be parted from you. Please take me away from this place." Mayumi said eagerly.

"You know that we can't go anywhere. They will search for us. That is the reason your father broadcasted it in TV. So that people would recognize you. So that if you run away they could easily reach you."

"Then you mean we can't run away?"

"I don't know. I think we could but are you ready? It will be hard for you."

"As long as I'm with you Tatsuya, there is nothing I can do."

"Mayumi... Then, 3 days from now, let's meet at our favorite park. Around 11pm would be fine right? There are not so many people at that time. I would arrange for our vehicles and the places we are going to stay so don't worry."

"Thank you Tatsuya. I really love you I'm sorry for making it hard for you." Mayumi said happily with tears running down her cheeks.

Tatsuya felt happy with Mayumi's reaction and carried her in his arms again. This time he seated her at the edge of the bed. Tatsuya kneeled in front of her staring at her face which looks so nervous. He then held her left hand and said.

"I don't have a ring with me but will you marry me? At the right time we will have a proper ceremony. I just want to be the one you will love forever. The one that will always be on your side. I really love you Mayumi. Someday I will prove to everyone that I am deserving to be the one to love you. Can you spend the rest of your life with me?" Tatsuya said sweetly as he look deeply into her eyes.

"Yes. Of course. I want to get married with Tatsuya-kun. Im... Im so happy." Mayumi replied with tears streaming down her face and her cheeks looking so red.

"Mayumi." He said as he hugs her while kneeling down. "I want you to be mine."

"Tatsuya... You... You don't need to ask permission for this sort of things." Mayumi said as her eyes glitter with happiness and tears.

Tatsuya who looks so surprised and flustered gave her a warm smile after breathing deeply. He removed his suit and tie. He took off Mayumi's shoes and held her legs near his mouth. He nibbles the tip of her toes, gently tracing the curve of her feet to her ankles up to her thigh. Mayumi gave a soft moan which made Tatsuya stop.

"I-I'm fine please continue." Mayumi said with her hand in her mouth

"Are you sure? I don't know if I could stop myself once I begin again." Tatsuya said still holding her legs and his face near it.

"Y-Yes. Don't worry. You don't need to stop. Please continue." She replied.

Tatsuya gave her a warm smile and nod. He lifted the hem of her dress and pulled it upwards making Mayumi more redder than ever because she is wearing nothing but her underwear. Mayumi tried to cover her bossom with her arms but Tatsuya pulled her hands and told her not to cover it. She nod and gaze away from him as he continued to kiss her left thigh and caress the other one with his free hands. She feels so good by just letting Tatsuya touch her and she don't even know if she can handle more of it.

Mayumi's thoughts are being stormed by Tatsuya's warmth, hugs and kisses. All she can think of is the pleasure Tatsuya is giving her. He then pinned her down the bed, looking down on her with those seductive eyes, he started to kiss her more and traces her lips with his tongue. The sweet kisses became rough, possesive and deep with his tongue searching the insides of her mouth. She is gasping for air but she can't stop, she don't want too.

Tatsuya continued by moving his kisses to her ears, nibbling it and whispering i love you in such a passionate way. He kisses her more and more, down to her neck and to her chest. Tatsuya searched for the clip of her bra and removed it. He stared at it for a moment as it was his first seeing this things. He fondle the other breast with his hand while he kiss and nibble the other one with his tongue and teeth. Mayumi can't hold it in, she moaned sweetly making it a music for Tatsuya's ears. Tatsuya moved his tongue tracing the curves of her body and reaches her undies making her body tremble with surprise. He pulled out her undergarment making Mayumi flustered at first but then she let Tatsuya remove it on his own. He raises her knee upwards to open up her legs, and give sweet kisses on her below.

"Tatsuya-kun. I ughhh. Kissing me... like that there, it feels like I am being stormed with pleasure. I-I can't endure it anymore. I feel like I am going to-- Ahh." Mayumi said sounding so erotic with her eyes shining with pleasure and guilt as her face blushes.

"You don't have to hold it in. You just need to feel me with all of your five senses." Tatsuya said smoothly as he put his fingers inside her and continued to storm her with kisses below.

Mayumi feels the rush of her blood, she feels so hot and stiff. She wants more, she wants more of him. Mayumi held Tatsuya's hand which is placed on her thigh and pulled him up, he looks puzzled just by looking at Mayumi's hungry expression while she continues to pant. Catching him off guard, she unbuttoned his shirt and pants and removed all his garments.

"Tatsuya... are you teasing me? Please... no more." She whispered eith her ragged breathing

"Don't worry. I'll shower you with my love all night, Mayumi." He whispered passionately in her ear.

He cups her cheek and kiss her more passionately. He let her feel his warmth by pressing his body on hers. Bodies pressed with each other, no clothes hindering their warmth. Tatsuya whispered to Mayumi to spread her legs and so she did. Tatsuya move in between her and positioned himself. He look into her hungry eyes and feed her with his kisses. He then slowly entered her making Mayumi moan louder. He caress her face and continued to kiss her, he moved his hips gently depending on how Mayumi would react.

"Its painful isn't it?" Tatsuya asked while he paused from moving his hips. Noticing that Mayumi is actually grimacing on his every movement.

"It is but... It feels good too. I can endure it, don't stop. You told me you wont stop right?"

"But if its painful then--"

"Tatsuya, I can endure it, shower me with your love tonight." Mayumi said with her hungry for more eyes.

"That's bad. Saying it like that with such a face makes me more aroused."

Tatsuya felt good with how she said it and continued to thrust himself harder inside her. She moaned with every movement he does, feeling good and pleasurable. She put her arms on his back clinging into him, digging her nails into his flesh and pushing him more deeper into her. Their heart beats are now felt by each other, their breathings are so close and their warmth making each other yearn for more. They truly shower each other with their love, kissing and doing it with each other so many times as if they aren't tired. Doing anything they know that could make each feel good.

At midnight, Mayumi who was exhausted in doing it all night fell asleep after their activity. Tatsuya watched her sleeping face and hug her in his arms. As Tatsuya fell asleep, she woke up and stare at Tatsuya's cute and innocent sleeping face. She gave him a kiss, feeling thankful for this stolen moment and went to sleep again.

As the morning comes, Mayumi stood up and went for the bathroom to take a dip in the tub. She took her time taking a bath since Tatsuya is so sound asleep. She reminisce the night they spent and she felt so warm again, making her think of those sexy things they did and her, wanting more of him.

"Oh my. Im being perverted with the thoughts of him doing those things to me." Mayumi whispered and submerge herself in the water as she closes her eyes.

"Are you thinking of what we did?" Tatsuya whispered to her ears.

Mayumi opened her eyes and was flustered when she saw Tatsuya naked and was already in the bath with her. "Y-You are asleep a while ago."

"Getting all red like that after seeing my body last night? After we did it over and over again because you told me that you want more of me."

"Huh! Tatsuya don't tease me. I was in the spur of the moment." Mayumi said looking so embarrassed.

"Really? I think, I haven't had enough of that face. I like to put you again in that spur of moment."

"Tatsuya-kun! Ah... No!"

Tatsuya was now on her back. She could feel his masculine chest on her back, his legs caging her body and his arms wrapping her.

Tatsuya moved his hands, groping and fondling both of her breast. Mayumi started to feel good again, letting her voice out. She relaxes her body on his chest, her breathing becomes more ragged and her eyes shining passionately. Tatsuya kissed her neck and shoulders then moved into her ears tracing it with his tongue. One of Tatsuya's hand started to slip down her waist and entered her inside. Mayumi gasped with surprised and moaned heavily after feeling good with how Tatsuya does it with his hand.

"Tatsuya...uhmmm... Tatsuya ahh Tatsuya-kun."

"Mayumi... Stay still." He whispered

And with that, Tatsuya pulled her hand and lifted Mayumi. She then found herself now facing him and on his top, with her legs spread open, straddling Tatsuya. He helped her move her hips slowly in an up and down motion as he continued to kiss her, while both of them gasps and moans at each other's mouth.

"Does it hurt?" Tatsuya whispered in her ear.

"No, not anymore"

"Then what do you feel?"

"It... It feel's good."

"Does Mayumi want more of me too?"

"Yes. M-more of Tatsuya-kun please."

"At last. You said it again."

And the two of them kissed each other deeply and passionately feeling each others warmth despite of the cold water. Mayumi was now the one moving herself rough and fast, to be able to feel good and to pleasure him at her own pace.

Tatsuya parted from the kiss and said "This face of yours, this voice of yours, this side of yours, never show it to anyone, but only to me Mayumi."

Mayumi nods and kiss him hungrily. Tatsuya started touching parts of her body and supports her movement with his hand on her waist. And they did it again putting all their hearts out, making love with each other intimately while being submerge in water. Pouring out all the feelings they have bottled up on their hearts. Then, a few moments later...

"Mayumi have you finished putting on your clothes? I need to use the toilet."

"No. No. Why are you looking! I'm only wearing my underwear. Get out!" Mayumi said being flustered.

"You're still saying that after I have seen you naked and did it with you as many times as we want?" Tatsuya said as he scratch his head and grin.

"W-What? You... Tatsuya you dummy!" Mayumi said and threw a bathrobe in Tatsuya's face.

Tatsuya laughed and kissed Mayumi. He held her hand and said "I realized how much I don't want to let this girl go. I'm so glad that you are now mine... Mayumi." and smiled.

  ❤❤❤

**To be continued on Chapter 16 : Extent of Your Love**

SORRY IF THIS WAS KINDA ECCHI OR SMUT OR ADULT! This is just for the story. No Lust intended. Next chapters would be back to normal. *feeling shy, face blushes* Thank you for reading!

"Let's continue on sailing Mayumi x Tatsuya's ship!"

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ON THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW 😊 I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! AND IF YOU LIKE IT MAKE SURE YOU GIVE IT A VOTE! TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER (3rd Monday of MAY ISSUE)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
115K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...