complementary love | jhs + kth

By tearfics

DISCONTINUED, INCOMPLETE [vhope x oc] • love triangle & polyamory • i think im in love with superstar jung ho... More

1: he's too cute
2: how rude
3: third-wheeling sucks
4: the proposition
5: is he really?
6: not enough
7: meaningless
8: fake
9: he smiled
11: does he or does he not?
12: i'm close
13: grasping the moment
14: poly-what-ory?
15: moment ruined
16: failed
17: he's not alone
18: he's tough
19: almost
20: he looked at me
21: he cares?
22: faker
23: fixed (k.th)

10: a sober dare

188 10 4
By tearfics

it's the first week of december, and i'm already getting busy with bts. i'm in the van with the staff and we've been traveling for an hour now. i think we're headed for a hotel in the middle of korea so it's easier to travel to all the festivals and locations.

apparently i'm the only fashion stylist, other than the group stylist, who was able to go travel with them. i wonder if the other members will have time to make their own outfits. maybe i can help them? after all, i want to try my best to hang out with the others more than hoseok.

...i don't want to like him even more.

we finally arrive to the hotel. i grab my luggage from the back of the van.

"hey bom," one of the managers calls me, "since you're the only female staff, you're going to have to get your own room. is that fine?"

"yeah sure, more privacy for me." i laugh.

"well not exactly," he replies, "you're gonna be on the same floor as the members, so it's going to be really noisy."

great. well, i guess it made more sense for me to be with them. all of the staff were in their 30s and 40s, i'm the only staff member who's the same age as the members.

the van with the members inside arrives shortly after. jungkook jumps out first.

i laugh at how he jumped out. he runs to me.

"bomi! you excited?" he puts his arm around me.

"excited for what?"

"hanging out with us the whole month of course!" jimin comes up on the other side of me and puts his arm around the both of us.

"i mean i guess." i say jokingly.

"yah, don't be like that, byun bom." jin joins in, ruffling my hair. "we won't be that much of a pain."

we all go inside the hotel and check in. the members and i go to the fifth floor while the other staff stay at the fourth. the managers chose the rooms for the members: yoongi with jimin, namjoon with taehyung and jin, and jungkook with hoseok. i'm lowkey glad that hoseok and taehyung aren't in the same room.

i go into my own room and settle down. it's about 10 pm in the night, so i'm going to try to sleep.

right when i lay down on my bed, i hear rapid knocks from my door. the person knocking must be in a rush or something. but it's 10 pm, who could it be?

the knocks keep coming.

"alright, alright! i'm coming." i quickly walk to the door and open it. hoseok charges right in, pushing me in the process.

"hurry and sh!" he closes the door behind us.

"what the fuck is going on?" i say as he pushes me against the door.

my eyes widen. he's looking through the peephole...and he's so close to me once again. oh my god, i can even smell him. he has...a lavender scent.

okay i need to stop.

"what are you doing?" i ask. his hand is also on the door right next to my head, so i can't move.

"we're playing tag." he replies, grinning like a kid.

"you're kidding? it's fucking 10 in the night." i laugh.

"yeah, that's too early for us to sleep." he still looks through the peekhole.

i look at his jawline. fuck.

why am i noticing more things when i'm trying to get over him?

i'm still looking though.

"oh shit!" he exclaims as he slightly ducks down. "chimmy's looking in here-"

he turns to me even though i'm right beside him. our noses are almost touching. we look into each others' eyes.

now he notices me. he stops smiling.

i don't know what i should do. but one thing's for sure: i can't close my eyes. as much as i want to, i can't.

...or can i?

he slightly drops his gaze...to my lips. what does he think he's doing? does he want to kiss me? could he be...resisting too?

i want to ask him. i break the silence.

"what-"

"i know you're in there, hobi!" jimin yells from behind the door. there's banging. it startles the both of us.

hoseok looks away and puts his hand down. i walk away as he opens the door.

i feel so fucking overwhelmed. i fan my face because i feel like i'm blushing.

jimin tackles hoseok.

"i got you!" he laughs and hugs him from behind. how cute. "you cheater!"

"ya, how did i cheat?" hoseok denies.

"you weren't supposed to go into other rooms, dumbass." yoongi comes into my room. the others follow behind huffing and puffing.

"yes, of course you guys can come in." i speak up. they're all sitting on the floor of my room.

"thanks, bomi, we need someplace to settle." jin ignores my sarcasm.

i sigh. "i guess i'm not falling asleep."

i sit with them. we're in a circle.

"good, because we're gonna play a lil game of truth or dare." jungkook claps his hands together next to me.

"with a punishment for whoever backs out on a question or action or fails to do the exact thing." namjoon takes out two bottles of soju and a shot glass.

i widen my eyes. "ya, where'd you get that!"

"ah, relax bomi, our manager gave them to us," jin assures, "we have our fun too."

"but- you guys have a fucking performance tomorrow." i respond.

"we won't drink that much, as long as we don't refuse the question or dare." jungkook nudges me.

i sigh. "alright fine fine, i need a drink anyway."

we all start with one shot just for kicks. i'm not much a drinker myself, i only do it at parties or restaurants. i hope i have huge tolerance.

"okay, ill start." namjoon speaks up. he lays one of the soju bottles in the middle of the circle and spins it. it points to jin. "starting with sober boy seokjin!"

the members playfully push jin. he never gets drunk, no matter how many shots he takes. i've only ever drank with him, so i've personally witnessed it.

seokjin asks for truth. namjoon begins.

"who was your first love and how far did you guys get into the relationship?"

we all 'ooh' and 'ahh' at joon's question.

"okay okay, i can't say my first love but i will say my second." jin says.

"wow lameee, you still have to take a shot though." taehyung replies. jin takes a shot.

it's bothering me how we're drinking soju improperly, but i don't want to be a party pooper.

"okay her name was amy, and we only got to kiss a couple of times." jin gives us a dorky smile. "and i had to break up with her because it was before i needed to debut."

[happy early birthday, amy <3]

we all 'awww' at his answer.

"it's okay, it's okay," he waves his hands in front of him, "we still keep in touch. we're pretty good friends."

jin spins the bottle. it lands on yoongi. he smirks and says 'dare'.

"open the window and yell out an embarrassing thing that happened to you recently."

without hesitation, yoongi gets up and goes to my window. oh no, i wonder what he's going to say. we all snicker as we watch him.

"manager-nim caught me making out with someone!" yoongi yells out from the top of his lungs. all the members start laughing like crazy.

"ya, be more specific!" hoseok chuckles.

"you guys never said to be!" jimin immediately defends yoongi.

"fine fine, you have to take a shot then, yoongi." namjoon declares. yoongi takes a shot then spins the bottle.

it lands between taehyung and namjoon. they decide to do it together and do a dare.

"hmm," yoongi tries to think of a good dare. his face brightens up, "i dare you guys to do a race on our floor. whoever loses has to take two shots."

taehyung and namjoon grin at each other as they get up.

"don't be too loud!" i warn. i really don't want to get blamed for if they get caught. we all get up and peek out of my door as we watch namjoon and taehyung get ready to race each other on the 5th floor.

the race starts. it takes 2 minutes for us to see them come back. namjoon barely beats tae.

"i wanted to drink anyway." taehyung chuckles as he takes two shots of soju.

"don't lose too much, tae." hoseok warns. "you get drunk too easily."

the game goes on for another 20 minutes. i've been picked on only once and it was by jungkook. i picked truth and he asked me if there was another career i'd want to be if it wasn't fashion designing. i told him it would be cool to be an idol. surprisingly, the other members really liked that idea. i mean, i'm not very talented but it was a nice thought.

more turns were taken. jungkook took 2 shots, yoongi and namjoon took 3, jimin took 1, jin took 4, and hoseok took 5. taehyung drank, like, 6 and he was the one that was mostly drunk. i could tell because he keeps giggling whenever i say something.

as all the members are messing around between turns, i notice taehyung wrapping his arm around hoseok. without hesitation, taehyung snuggles against the crook of hoseok's neck. he's kissing it.

that piece of shit. i feel myself rolling my eyes. oh no, i think i'm a little drunk. i get pissed easily when i am.

hoseok tries to push taehyung away before the members see what he's doing but drunk tae still wants to kiss his neck.

namjoon finished his turn while this was happening, and now it's jin's turn. he spins the bottle and it points to me. finally!

"truth."

"ya, you're so fucking lame, bomi-ah." jungkook pouts as he playfully pushes me. he didn't even drink a lot and he's drunk!

"yeah pick dare for once." taehyung urges. he giggles at me. "it's fun~"

"okay, shit! i pick dare." i growl. damn, i need to chill.

"okay, hmmm," jin thinks for a long ass time. "ah! i want you to...kiss someone here!"

"can you be more specific?" i reply back. i can't believe i'm even considering doing this dare in the first place.

"mm, kiss min yoongi!" jin points.

"ya, no she can't!" jimin yells all of a sudden. it startles all of us.

"why the fuck not?" i ask. oh my god, i'm cussing too much.

"b-because, he-he's sick." jimin says. he only took one shot so he shouldn't be stuttering.

drunk yoongi starts fake coughing. it's like he's not even trying.

"yeah i'm sick- don't want you to get sick~"

"okay fine fine." jin puts his hands up. he uses his finger to scan each member. he stops at j-hope. "kiss hobi!"

my eyes widen. oh no.

even drunk taehyung realizes what jin said. he stops giggling for once.

"ah! no! hobi's sick too!" tae exclaims. he nudges hoseok. "right hon- hobi?"

hoseok lightly chuckles. "no i'm not."

what?

"good good!" jungkook claps.

taehyung furrows his eyebrows. if he wasn't drunk, he would've been more angry.

hoseok looks at me. he's not drunk at all.

"i'll kiss bomi."

my heart stops. i feel sober.

"come here." hoseok gestures for me to come to him. what the fuck?

i slowly crawl to him. taehyung starts giggling. he's not going to do anything?

...well, maybe i can use this as an advantage. we're all drunk right?

wrong. hoseok's not and i barely am. jin's not either but he doesn't know how big of a deal this is. but...taehyung is, and there isn't a chance that he'll remember anything.

hoseok sits up and he immediately holds my head.

he's smirking. just like during our first moment together.

usually, he waits. but since it's just a dare, he only looks at me for a few seconds. he gets closer.

no, i can't. i'm not supposed to like him.

"i'm taking a shot!" i exclaim as i immediately slip from hoseok's grasp.

"wahhh how lame, how lame!" namjoon whines as i take a shot.

"yeah...lame." hoseok looks at me. he's disappointed.

what is wrong with him?

that moment ends shortly as we continue the game. 10 more minutes pass and we just decide to drink the rest without the game.

taehyung drinks from the bottle, how disgraceful.

...then i do it.

-

i feel so comfy right now. my eyes are closed. i think i just took a nap.

i'm cuddling someone. he feels so warm. i hug tighter. the person slightly shifts his body and hugs me back.

then...i feel someone else hugging me. from behind.

two people are cuddling with me at the same time?

i slowly open my eyes. my head is on the person's chest. i lift my head up and look around the room.

no one is here. it's still dark outside too.

finally, i turn to my left to see who i'm hugging so tightly.

it's taehyung.

i'm cuddling kim taehyung. and...my legs are wrapped around his body.

i try not to scream, but i let out a small yelp.

the person behind me slightly shifts. i turn to look.

hoseok squeezes my torso. jung hoseok is cuddling with me. his legs are wrapped around my body too.

and i just realized...we're all in one bed.

i slowly lay back down. i don't know why i don't get up.

but...i just want to stay like this for one more moment.

it's comfortable.

[a/n: this one was sort of a filler, but a really cute one imo :) finally more moments with the other members~ were there some things you noticed that need to be pointed out? like maybe...how jimin was acting? ;) anyway, please vote and comment what you think!!! thank you and i will be updating soon~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 320 15
Yıllar önce sevgilisini aile nedeni ile terk eden kız,yeni sevgilisi ile hayatını güzelleştirirken fark etmediği bir şey vardı.Terk ettiği sevgilisi...
10.1K 1K 23
Naupang te a nih laiin anu leh pa a chan a, a harsatna leh buaina midang hrilh lo in amah in a tuar zawk thin, a chhungte leh thiante bulah ngui hmel...
871 137 7
sunoo" មនុស្សស្អីឈ្លើយដូចក្មេងបែកថ្នាំ ដឹងអនាគតប្ដីណាគេទេ" Ni_ki" អនាគតប្រពន្ធអូនទេដឹង" sunoo"ទោះក្នុងពិភពលោកសល់តែយើងនិងហែងយើងខ្ពើមយកហែងធ្វើប្ដី" Ni_...
6.4K 428 13
FICTION GAY 🔞 Unau inkara Hmangaihna lo piang mipa leh mipa nisi a pawhthen hran theih chuang hauh silo te chan chin hi lo chhiar ve rawh le .