Samurai Love Ballad Party ( T...

By Yuri040

Pain and Sadness always happen in human lives.... Moon accompany the Sun. The Sakura petals accompany by the... More

Meeting
Childhood friend
Monkey and Puppy
The One Eyed Dragon
War Is Only For Men!
The War Is For Men! (2)
War Is Only For Men! (3)
Sake
Author Note.
Books
The Reason..
Request drawing! ❤❤
Lady Oichi
Azai The Betrayal
War between Brothers..
Tear of The Boy.
I Just Want To Help You.
Kai
Rivals
Wound.
Enemy
Enemy (2)
Ichigo
Ichigo (2)
Ichigo (3)
The Sweetness of Strawberry Daifuku
Changes.
The New Enemy
Drawing!
Believe
Truth
Tear
Tear (2)
Hubert
Hubert (2)
Hubert (3)
Hubert (4)
SORRY!!!
Promise (1)
Promise (2)
China

Powers Awaken.

47 2 2
By Yuri040

Yuri POV :

"What?! Are you seriously let her go to war?! "Ieyasu shouted.

"Yeah. You already saw her strength, right? I think she can be reinforcement for u -"

"I will never let it! Never!! " Ieyasu cut him.

"It is alright. I can do it.. " I tried to calm him a little. But he only stare at me.

"If you really want to go Lord Nobunaga must know about this and that tiger also must know... "He said and stand up and holding out his hand to me.

"Yuri... I think what Ieyasu said was right.... You must tell them. Maybe they will help us. "Ukyo said.

Ieyasu and me walked back into the castle. His face was so stress...
I grabbed his sleeve.

He turn to look me.

"We will tell Lord Nobunaga and that tiger tomorrow. I will invite that tiger and you invite all that ninja friends of yours. "He said

I know that there was nothing I can do that will change his mind. I nodded. We walked without a word then we stumbled with Masamune.

"Yuri.. I want to talk with you now. " Masamune pulled my wrist and dragged me into a room.

He suddenly hugs me. It was stronger than he usually hug me. I can feel that he was shivering and his breath was really hard.

"Thank goodness I found you. Please forgive me for yelling at you... I should know that you have fobia hear my screaming. This was not the first time but also when I found you with Sanada.  I also sorry, I was really angry and worried about you. "

He almost tear up. I hug him back.

"No. I was the one who should apologize. I should know that you must worried about me.... "

After a few minutes we hugging each other. We finally let go.

"Masamune, I want to tell you something... " I said and he waited for me to say that.

(He must know about this.)

I told him everything. He face look shock, angry and sad at yeah same time.

I don't like he hurt like this.

"Yuri, if you want to go to war. At least bring someone with you. I know you was strong but you still a woman, you can't go to war alone. "

I nodded with his words. Ieyasu also doesn't let me go to war alone. If I want to go he or someone else will accompany me.

" Sanada, Takeda and that ninja can follow you if we are busy... " Masamune said and looked at the door.

I know what he mean. I threw a kunai at the door.

" Woah!!? Yuri, that was dangerous!! " Yukimura yelled as he slides open the door. There are also Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Inuchiyo and Mitsuhide with him.

" So you finally honest with us. " Nobunaga said.

" Yuri, you should tell us about this. You are a woman. And also Amanda friend. "Mitsuhide said while looking pale.

"Why? What's wrong with Amanda? "I asked Mitsuhide.

"She already told us if you are going to war we have to follow you. Or she will kill us. "Inuchiyo  said on Mitsuhide's side.

"Where is Ieyasu? " I  asked  Yukimura.

"I heard that he is going to invite Lord Shingen and Saizo here. But now he told me to stay here at his castle for a while. "

"I bet you guys can be a good friends. But you don't realized it. "I said and holding Yukimura's hand and Masamune's hand together.

"That will never happen. "Nobunaga said.

My eyes start watering.

"Ah! Yuri don't cry!! "Yukimura said and tried to comfort me.

"Lord Nobunaga. When Yuri befriended with someone she wants all her friends like each others even they are enemies. "Masamune told Nobunaga. Nobunaga shocked and then he sighed defeated.

"Alright.. I will try be friend with him and that old man..... "

I looks at him. And I smile what widely and ran toward toward Nobunaga. I tackle him into a hug.

"Thank you!! "I said while kissing his cheeks many times. He blushed like a tomato.

"Don't shocked when Yuri kisses him. Yuri not only love hugging but she also love kissing people that are dear to her... "Masamune said.

"She also kiss people?! "

"You already forgot? She doesn't have family.... "Masamune said and look down a little..

No one POV:

After they talked night began fall. Yuri in Kojuro's chamber.

"Yuri, I am glad that you began honest with us. " Kojuro smiled and ruffled her hair.

"I have no choice because Ieyasu followed me when I ran to find Ukyo. "

"When did you find Ukyo? "

"When I practically bumped to you guys and... I ran from you because... You know it... "

"And why Tokugawa involved into this? "

"Don't tell Masamune. I bumped with Ieyasu and he comfort me when I was crying.... "

Kojuro's face became hurt when he heard her said that. The first thing Lord Masamune doesn't want to happen is Yuri was crying because of him...

"What did you discussed with Ukyo and Tokugawa..? "

"Ukyo gave me my next mission. And Ieyasu doesn't like it at all... "

"What's the mission? Is it that bad? "

"My next mission was I have to go to war if our clan have trouble. To prevent to many bloodshed, they want me to go alone.. "

"WHAT?!! You have to go to war ALONE?!! NO I WILL NEVER LET IT NEVER!!! "

"That's what Ieyasu said..... But it wasn't a problem at all. I used to be abused when I was little, remember?"

Yuri smile to calm the flame in Kojuro's heart. But the flame wasn't cool down but it burning up more.

"THAT'S NOT THE REASON TO GO THERE!! YOU WAS LUCKY YOU STILL ALIVE THAT TIME!!! LORD MASAMUNE WAS REALLY SCARED TO SEE YOU INJURED OR EVEN WORST GET KILLED!!! "

Kojuro's loud voice being heard all the castle.

"Kojuro.... It was fine.... I am not going to get killed... This war doesn't too dangerous like when I was 14,(Same age as me! 😃😃) I almost dying because I have a stab on my hear-"

Yuri slapped her mouth shut. She almost telling the truth. But Kojuro caught up the word 'hear... '

"What is it?"

"N... Nothing!!! It wasn't so serious injury!! "

Kojuro look deeply into her light violet blueish eyes with his light green leaf eyes.

"Strip. "

Yuri's blushed.

"No! I won't do it won't!!! "

Yuri tried to run but Kojuro caught her. He pushed her on the bedding and began striping her kimono.

"LET ME GO!!!!"

Yuri tried to squirm but the hold on her was so tight. Usually she used take bath with Kojuro when she was little but he never strip her himself before so she not used to it..

Kojuro almost done stripping her but only her bra.. (I don't know what it called...) Was left on.

He take it off. Then...

"Yuri!! What's happened?!! "

Yukimura and others dashed into Kojuro's chamber. They saw their position in and they eyes widened and immediately blushed.

"Yuri! What is this!?? "

Kojuro asked and pointed at her left breast. Yukimura's nose start bleeding... As well the other...

They look at Kojuro but his face was so furious. They look at the direction Kojuro pointed at. They shocked to see there was a scar on her left breast the scar doesn't disappeared like the other scars.

It was directly on her heart...

"You have a scar on you left breast!! Explain!! "

Yuri look down and her bang covered her eyes.

"W.. When I was 14 I almost die because.... I... Got stabbed on heart.. It was a little deep to heal... That's when Makoto and the others start to be overly protective of me.... They afraid if I got stabbed on heart again I  will die..... "

"AND YOU ARE NOT TELLING US?!!"

"Sorry... "

Yuri wearing her kimono back and then stare at everyone with a sad gaze.

"I don't want to make you worried..... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 305 23
After the War, Sakura is living her life with unexpected love, lust, and pain. Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi?? Though she tries to stay above it all, she fee...
869K 34.4K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
5.5K 244 9
There was nothing he could say to her. Because his friend was right, just like she usually was. They were young but the chances of them ever growing...