I Just Want To Help You.

Yuri POV:

"Wars are absolute for me. I can't run from it, never...

The painful feelings keep lingering in my heart I look at you. I never thought I will meet you again. Masamune, Kojuro, Shigezane and.... Ieyasu...

Ieyasu,

Although you forgot about me.... I still want to protect you.. Like I did with them.

Everyone really nice at me. I really love them. I hope I can keep this memories in my heart.

But...

I can't... Because the war will take my life away. I just got new friend, Hikari Amanda. She was like my sister.

But, they have to face dangers if I with them.

I wrote  this letter to say..... I love you guys so much.

But, I have to leave now.....

Goodbye. "

                                           Kagami Yuri.

I finally finished my letter. Tonight,  I will going to leave this castle. I packed my things and head towards Yasumasa's chamber.

I saw him drift to sleep. So, I pit my letter on his table and began to run away from this castle.

When I was out of the Hamamatsu Castle, I stare at it for the last time.

(Forgive me, Masamune, Amanda, Kojuro, Shigezane, Ieyasu and everyone. But, I am too dangerous for you guys.)

I run away with all my might not dare to look back.

I walking until the bridge and then I saw something that really shocking for me.

"Ugh.... "

I saw a man with red armor laid in the river with full of wounds. I run to him and check his condition. He is still alive. I put his arm around my shoulders and began take him to an empty shrine.

I take of his armor and began bandage him. He was so heavy....

After I done bandaged him, I start to find another dry kimono for him. I can't let him sleep completely naked.

He is tall so it was a hard time to find a right kimono. But luckily I found it. This shrine must have some monks before.

Why does this shrine being left up? There are still have some kimonos here...

I lay down next to the guy and drift to sleep.

Ieyasu POV  :

Next Morning..

"Milord! " Amanda yelled at me. Her face was so pale like something bad happened. "What is wrong with you? "I asked her annoyed.

"Yuri is gone! I tried to find her with everyone but we didn't found her! "Amanda said. My eyes widened. I saw  Lord Nobunaga, Lord Date and the others searching for her.

"Lord Ieyasu! "This time Yasumasa yelled. "Did you find her? "I asked him. "No. But she left a letter on my table! I had read it and -! " Yasumasa holding out the letter and Lord Nobunaga snatched it.

We read it.

"WHAT THE SEVEN HELLS DID SHE THINKS SHE IS DOING?! "Lord Nobunaga cursed out.

"You knew about this? "I asked them sternly. "Looks like Yuri doesn't tell anyone in this castle. "Teh monkey said while hitting the tree.

They told us everything. And it really make my heart shocked and then mix with anger, sad and disbelieve.

"We have to find her now! "Lord Nobunaga commanded and we all agreed.

"She knows what will I do to her if I found her... "Amanda said seriously... This is the first time she gets angry like this.

Yuri POV :

"Hey... Wake up. "Someone's voice calling for me. I opened my eyes and see the man I rescued yesterday woke up with blushed face.

"You're awake. "I said and sit up. "Yes, my name is Sanada Genjirou Yukimura! And yours? "Yukimura said with a smile but he is still blushing. "Kagami Yuri. You can call me Yuri. "I told him my name.

"Where are we? "Yukimura asked while looking around. "In an old shrine. I found you half dead and brought you here. I also... Bandaged and... Changed your kimono"I said while blushing .

"WHAT??!!! "He shouted and his face become more red than before. "Sorry.... I can't ask anyone help because I was run away... "I said. "From who? "He asked me. " I left them because I only give dangers to them. "I said and looking down.

"Thank you for saved my life. "He thanked me. I  smiled at him.
"No, it was my pleasure. "I said.

We both smiling at each other. " How long I have to stay here? "Yukimura asked me. "Until you all healed.

*guuuurrrrrrrr*

Our stomachs grumbling. We blushed. "I will buy some food. "I stand up but he grabbed my wrist. "You said you ran away, right? Isn't the person who searching for you will find in the city? "Yukimura said with a serious gazed.

(He's right. I can't go walking around the city when I was running away. They will found me and take me away. And even worst, who will take care of Yukimura?)

"What do you want to eat? Maybe I can make it. "I asked him. "Donuts. "He said. "You like donuts too?! I love it too! "I said with a cheerful tone and my face was really close to him.

We both blushed more than before. "I... I will make those. " I walking to kitchen, luckily I brought donuts ingredients with me.

After I done making the donuts we eat together. " Did you found a place to stay, Yuri? "Yukimura asked me. "No... Not yet. "I answered. You can come with me to Kai! "Yukimura said and holding my hands in his big hands.

"Is it alright with you? "I asked him disbelieve. "Of course! "He said with a big smile. "We can leave tomorrow!  Don't worry I will hide you. "He said and look at my eyes.

"Okay. "I answered and he immediately pulled me into a big hug.

Tomorrow morning..

We packed our things. Yukimura wears his red armor and I disgusted myself with man clothes. Yukimura put a haori over my head to cover my hair.

We ran away together holding hands. He never let go of my hand and I never let go his.

Whenever we in the crowds he holds me closer to his chest.

After an hour walking, we arrived at Kai.  Then, when the guards saw Yukimura they immediately opened the gate. When the gate opened, he run into the castle his hand still gripping mine.

We ran in the castle until the main hall. "Little lord??! "A guy with silver hair with red eyes coming towards us. Then I guy with red hair like Ukyo but with red eyes running toward us.

"Where have you been?! "The red haired guy asked Yukimura. Then, Yukimura take off the haori of my head and wiping of some mud on my face with his hands.

"Sorry, Lord Shingen. I almost died in the river luckily she saved me. "Yukimura explained the whole story including the way we met. They listened to his story patiently.

"I hope that she can stay with us until she had found herself a home here. "Yukimura pleaded. "Of course! The more the merrier, right? "Shingen said with a bright smile.

"Thank you! "I run to Shingen and hug him. "What??! "I heard Yukimura and Saizo shouted but I keep hugging him.