Kai

Yuri POV :

It had been 3 months I stayed at Kai. I can't go out alone either Yukimura or Shingen will accompanying me and I surely disguised myself as a man.

I really love it here. Shingen never let me felt like I was dangerous. I just a bit sad I can't meet Amanda now. But I hope she was alright.

I also keep my identity of a ninja here. Makoto and the others also didn't about my run away.

I sit at near the balcony then...

"Yuri, are you okay? "Yukimura asked me. "I alright. "I answered him then look away. He forced my chin to look him. I shocked by his action, he never do this thing before...

"You're lying. "He said with a gazed. "I.. " "Don't lie to me.. "He cut me off. "I actually missed my friends. "I honest with him. "I should know you will feel that way. Maybe, I should take you to them. "He said. "NO! My friends were the one I run away from! Please don't! "I shouted.

"Oh, really? I never knew that before. Sorry. I promise I will never let them to take you away. "He said holding out his pinky finger for me and I intertwined my finger with him.

"Don't worry! I will protect you! "He said with a smile. I smile back.

"Maybe we can go out together tomorrow? "He said. "Of course! "I said with a huge smile and hugged him. He hesitate at first but he returning the hug back.

Tomorrow morning..

I going out with Yukimura as we planned yesterday. I disgusted myself as a man again. We go to the teashop near the a beautiful lake.

"Yuri, I will order us some donuts. You can wait here. "Yukimura told me. "Okay! Give me more donuts! " "Hey! We have to share! " We both laughed.

I stare at the lake and then I saw a person that I will never thought I will meet again... It was Masamune.

I stand up and try to run away. "Yuri! Wait!" Masamune shouted and grabbed my hand. "Let me go, Masamune! "I yelled. "Are you insane?! It had been 3 months you disappeared! And now, I will take you home!! "Masamune still gripped my wrists and dragged me away.

"Let her go, Date! "Yukimura came in time and pulled me away. "Yuri, what are you doing with him!?!" Masamune yelled.

"Is he kidnapped you?! What did you do to her until she be like this, you bastard!? "Masamune yelled again.

"Yuri, let's go home. "Yukimura pulled my wrist and dragged me away. But Masamune grabbed my other wrist. "I will take her back! Give her to me, Sanada! "Masamune shouted like a dragon. This was the first time he shouted like that.

"No! I will never let you take Yuri away! She will stay with me! "Yukimura shouted and reached his sword. Masamune also did the same.

"Stop you two! "I shouted. But they ignored me and start fighting. I look around and found a sword, I immediately grabbed it and put it toward my neck.

"IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE FIGHT, I WILL KILL MYSELF!!! "I shouted. They both stared at me with eyes widened.

To scare them of, I cut my neck. I fighting the pain and threw myself in the lake.

"YURI!!! "They both yelled and jumped into the lake too.

I saw a hand reached means it was Yukimura. I forced my hand to catch his. When, our hands intertwined he pulled me to his chest and swim to the land. Masamune doesn't come out yet so he run away with carrying me to Kai.

Time skip..

The doctor was done checking my neck. After that, Shingen and Yukimura dashed into my room with rage in their eyes.

"Yuri! Why did you cut your neck?! You can die of the cut was deep, you know that?! "Yukimura scolded me.

"I heard it from Yukimura! Are you planning to kill yourself two times?! "Shingen shouted.

"Sorry..... I didn't tell you guys..... But please don't send me back to them. "I said. Shingen grabbed my shoulders and look into my eyes. "Yukimura. I want to talk with Yuri alone can you give me 5 minutes? "Shingen said and Yukimura nodded and get out from the room.

"Shi... Mmmp!? "Shingen cut me of with a sudden kiss. I was so shocked to prevent me from running away he gripped my shoulders and pushed me to the bed.

(Why did he do that?)

"I will never give you to them. Even if they will start a war  with me. "He said with a sexy voice. "Lord Shingen, I forgot to tell you....??! "Yukimura saw our position and his eyes widened.