Changes.

Yuri POV :

I look up and saw Masamune and Nobunaga staring me with shock.

"Yuri..... What are you doing with Sanada? "Masamune asked me and pointing at Yukimura.

"I keep my promise, Masamune. Yukimura and I are eating donuts together. Now, what? Nobunaga don't tell me you want to kill me because going out with enemy bit also my friend? " I said harshly. Masamune's face immediately frown and also sad at the same time.

"We are going home. "Nobunaga pulled my wrist and dragged me but I pulled my hand away.

He stares at me with eyes widened.

"I am staying with Yukimura. I will come back so don't worry. "

"You're coming with me! The other shoguns want you to be killed if someone saw you with enemy again! "

"What are you? Are you telling me that enemies can't be friends? " I asked with frown.

"You ran away without telling us! And then we found you with two of our greatest enemies the Takeda and Uesugi! The shoguns thought that you are spy from one of this clans! "

"S... Spy? That's what you thought of me? So, you being nice with me because of the thought that I was from the enemy clan......? "I shocked by his words.

"I thought that we are friends, Nobunaga.... But you used me..... You even get Amanda involved with this.... "

"What?! I didn't mean that way!! "He shouted as he start to pale a bit.

I smirk and walking back a little...

"Everyone will use me just like before.... Why am I being a fool and believe you, Nobunaga? "I look down to my feet.

"Lord Nobunaga! Oh you found Yuri! "Then everyone else including Amanda running to our side.

My eyes get blurry....

"You are saying enemies can't be friends? When I with Takeda and Uesugi they treated me nicely and warmly even thought they knew I was from enemy side... " my hands reaching to my head.

"I..... I.... Really wish that.... I WILL JUST DIE THAN MEET YOU GUYS!!! "I shouted at them.

"Yuri! You are crying! "Yukimura rushed to my side and tried to calm me down.

"I hope that I just die!! I should die! I want to die! Why I can't die?! "I shouted again and my fingers are gripping tightly my hair.

"Yuri! Calm down! "Yukimura shakes my shoulders to get me to my senses.

I saw his dagger and took it out. I pushed him away.

I pointed the dagger toward my heart and tried to stab it. Everyone really shocked and began pale by my action.

"YURI!!! STOP!!! "

They run to me and tried to stop me from stab my own heart. Nobunaga snatched the dagger and hugged me tightly.

"STOP DOING THAT, YOU FOOLISH... FOOLISH GIRL!!!! " He shouted and tightened the hug.

His hug was so firm, tight and strong. His hands was shacking as he was so afraid that he will lose me in that single stab. I can feel his emotions it were pain, sad, regret and anger.

I still wasn't sure he angry at who now, me or himself...

I heard Amanda sighed in relieve but at the same time I can heard she was crying.

"P.. Please... Don't kill yourself, Yuri..... You are my only best friend..... "She cried more.

But it still shock me. I know that I really love hugging and kissing people that I know.. Nobunaga was no exception.... But this is the first time he hug me first...

Yukimura pulled me from Nobunaga and my back stumbled to his muscular chest.

"Sanada Yukimura. What the hell you think you are doing? "Hideyoshi asked.

"Saizo already said that if she stays with you guys she will get hurt and tried to suicide again... I will take her to Kai now. "

Yukimura pulled my hand and began to walk but Mitsunari, Mitsuhide and Inuchiyo blocked his way.

"Move. " Yukimura said sternly

"We will not. "

"Yukimura.... I already told you that I will staying with them.. "I said as I tried to struggle to free my hand from his strong grip.

"Yuri, please... Stay with me... "Yukimura takes my hands in his big one.

Yukimura's blue greenish eyes stares deeply to mine. But....

"You also promised with me. "He said again but this time full with passion. His grips on my hands tightened a little.

"Sanada! Let go of her! "Masamune punched Yukimura's face. I remembered the moment when they.....

"Stop!!! Don't do it anymore!! "I shouted and my tears falling harder. "Oh my, Yuri!! "Amanda running toward me.

Masamune and Yukimura stared at me shocked. "If you try to hurt each other again, I will hate you!! "I shouted again.

They stopped and walked to me holding my shacking body. I fainted....

(What.... The?)

Yukimura POV :

"Oh my, Yuri!!! "I caught her body. Masamune snatched her but something stopped him from stand up.

We look closer.

Yuri's hand grasping tightly at my sleeve and it seems that she wasn't planning to let go.

"We don't have other choice but to bring him too.. " Oda said and his face was so soft as well his eyes.

Azuchi Castle...

We at Azuchi Castle and everyone start staring at me full with anger.

"Lord Nobunaga why was Sanada Yukimura here!?! "One of the Oda's retainer asked and pointed at me disgust.

"Yuri doesn't want to let go of his sleeve so we don't have other choice but to bring him here too. "Oda answered.

"So he was the reason one of our Princesses of Sengoku doesn't want to return and left us!!!? "The other retainer.

"I also saw he kissed our princess in front of the Hamamatsu Castle! "

"What?! "

"Princesses of Sengoku? Why did you call her that?"Amanda asked them.

"We called Mistress Amanda and Mistress Yuri Princesses of Sengoku! All of it because you both are so popular and beautiful of everyone! "

"I don't know what to say but it seems that you will never see the sun rise when Yuri was awake. "Amanda said with rage.

One of the retainer approached me.

"Hey! Don't touch Mistress Yuri!! "

I ignored him completely. I can feel that he was angry then he punched my face.

"You!! Go back to your clan! "

As he tried to punch me again. Someone kicked him on face and he flew away.

"For the name of God.... Don't you dare touch him anymore!! "Yuri's voice echoed.

"You awake!? "I grabbed her shoulders. "Yes... I think I just fainted because stress... "Yuri said.

I pulled her into a hug... Yuri's cheek touched my chest then she look up at me her cheek still on my chest.

"Geez.... Don't worry too much.... "She smiled and then Amanda come and hugged her. She stare at me seriously...

"Yuri is my only best friend! "She said while make serious face..