Rivals

Yukimura POV:

"Oh! I forgot to tell Lord Shingen about that Date! "I run back to Yuri's room and then I saw something that I never thought will happen.

Lord Shingen... Kissed her.

But, this time I wasn't blushing like I always did. But what I felt was anger.
"Lord Shingen! Let her go! "I run to them and pulled Yuri away. "Saizo want to meet you in the main hall! "I lied to him.

"Really? "He stand up and walked away. "Yukimura.... "Yuri called my name but I hug her tightly. Making sure she doesn't see my red face that appears because anger.

It took a week for her cut healed completely. After that accident, I was afraid to see her sits alone...

"Masamune saw me.... I bet he will tell Lord Nobunaga. "Yuri said to Lord Shingen. "So, you from Oda Clan, Yuri? "Lord Shingen asked her. "I bet she wasn't a spy that sent by them. Just think about what happened last week,  she tried to run away from Lord Date. If she was a spy she surely told him everything. "Saizo said.

Everyone start to believe her. "He was right. "

"Thank you, you guys!! I love you guys! "Yuri shouted and hugged everyone.

Tomorrow at Takeda Camp..

Today, we have to go to the war. We brought Yuri with us, afraid if Date will send anyone to kidnap her...

"Yukimura! Look! Shingen gave me this! " Yuri running to me in..

"?! "

Everyone in the camp blushed. Yuri was wearing an armor with Takeda 's crest.

"Surprise attack! Ready! " the soldier shouted. We all ready to fight then an arrow almost hit me but Yuri stepped in and slashed it with her sword.

"So weak. "Yuri ran to the battlefield. "Yuri!? Wait?! "I run after her. She fight all the enemies like it was nothing.

Then...

"Vile woman?! " Sakakibara Yasumasa yelled her name. She shocked and fight him.

"Stop it! "Yasumasa yelled  and fighting her too. "No! But kill me first! "She yelled. And I know she wasn't joking.

"Lord Yasumasa! "Tadakatsu also came to help him to defeat Yuri.
"Come on kill me!! That's what you want right, Sakakibara Yasumasa!? Then do it! "Yuri shouted.

Then, Tadakatsu came in and fight her too. But I never thought she was so strong she pushed their swords easily.

"She was strong?! "Tadakatsu yelled. "Shit! It mean she alone more than enough to defeat both of us! "Yasumasa yelled.

"Why...? Why didn't kill me?! Fine! I will kill myself! "Yuri yelled.

Then..

"Tok! "

She stabbed her stomach many time. "STOP THAT!! "Ieyasu shouted then grabbed her wrists.

"Hand off Tokugawa...! "Yuri yelled. Ieyasu shocked.

I pushed him away and carried Yuri away. "GET BACK HERE! " Ieyasu yelled.

When we at the camp, the Takeda won. Because the Oda Clan force aback.

"I was... A.. Traitor! "I heard Yuri yelled. Afraid she will try to suicide again, I ran to her room. Yume and Mitsuki was there too. (I changes the maids' names Umeko and Matsuko.) They were trying to stop her from stabbed herself.

Her body full with wounds and blood came rushing out.. The fresh blood dripping on the floor.

"STOP STABBING YOURSELF!! "I run to her and throw away the sword from her hand she tried to reach it again but I caught her wrists she tried to free herself. I hug her tightly as I dare. I don't care her blood stranded on my armor.

She hits me to free herself. But because I am stronger she gave up. "Call the doctors, immediately! ""Yes! " Yume and Mitsuki ran out.

I can feel her body shivering on mine. I never thought she was so strong she can defeat Yasumasa and Tadakatsu the strong soldiers in Tokugawa Clan. She also can stand up with all of this wounds and still have energy to hit me.

I look around her room it full with blood. My eyes widened it splattered everywhere until the wall. I must ask Yume and Mitsuki later.

"Yukimura dear, what happe- AHH?! "Saizo came in and yelled when he saw the room codition. Lord Shingen also came in. "Saizo this is the first time you- WHAT HAPPENED HERE?! "He also shocked.

"This... Was Yuri's blood... I need to ask Yume and Matsuko about the truth. But what I saw, Yuri tried to suicide here luckily I here on time. "I explained to them. They be more shocked than before.

"SHE DID WHAT??! "

"I am here to check her -- AHHH??! "The doctor also yelled.

Tomorrow morning  at Castle...

Date and the others including Oda came here. Well, I know what they will ask.

"Give Yuri back. "Oda said sternly. "No. "Lord Shingen replied. I can feel their angry auras...

"I will never repeat. Give her to us. "Ieyasu said this time his hand reaching his sword.

"Sorry, we can hand her over to you!  I promise that I will never let her go! "I shouted.

"Don't you see, she almost killed herself for avoiding to kill Tadakatsu and Yasumasa even though she was strong to kill one of them!! "I shouted everyone in the hall shocked.

"She only acting... "Yasumasa still won't admit it. "Yukimura..... Why.. Are you yelling? "Yuri slides the door open and revealed her body full bandages that has stranded with blood.

She saw them.

"Yuri!? "Date run to her. But Saizo blocked him. "Sorry. But she is with us... "He said while pointing his sword toward Date.

"Let me look at her! " Date shouted but Saizo doesn't let him. "Please... Stop... "Yuri pleaded.

Everyone start fighting. Oda with Lord Shingen. Ieyasu try to fight me. Date and Katakura fight Saizo.

"Please stop! " she shouted then run toward Lord Shingen and Oda. They both swaying their katanas to slash each other. Then...

"AHHHHH!!!! "

"YURI!? " all of us yelled. Yuri stepped between them and the katanas hit her first.

Her blood rushing out and her body almost hit the ground but Yasumasa managed to caught her.

We run to her in horror.