Moral Stories

By NicholaSun

All these stories have morals! More

A True Friend
Homework
Cousin Lina
The Naughty Boys
Sick Caroline
Andy and George
The Singing Contest
The Dark Horse and The White Horse
Student Genius
The Great Race
Savannah and Bethany
Zachary
Rachel's Best Friend
Helpful Sofia
The Fight with Two Best Friends
The Games Club Races
Matt's Dance Class
Natalie
Problems
The Lazy Student
The School Bully
The Book Competition
Mia Mirabelle
Kathryn and Rachel
Watch Out, Laura!
Is this Appropriate?
My Sister Elena
Bad Temper
The Tallest Sandwich
Kirsten's Puppy
Ian and his Promise
A Bookworm
Tommy and Johnny
Study or Socialize
Turn Taking
Special Guests
The New Girl
Cry Babies
Too Little To Go Hiking?
Amber and the Million Dollars
The Head Boy Candidates
Christopher's Bad Deeds
A Dedicated Artist
True Talents
The Necklace
Hannah and The New Student
Animal Sports Day
Shelf Help
Phoebe Helps Out
Cyber Danger!
Too Many Friends?? Part 1

Pip's Wish

144 4 1
By NicholaSun

It was bedtime for Pip. But, she wasn't asleep. 

"Pip!" Mum called with concern, "you should be in bed now." 

"I know, but I don't feel sleepy." Pip answered slowly. "I'm not even tired." 

"But, Mum's right. It's getting late." Dad spoke. 

Pip sighed again. Still refusing to go to bed, she just wished upon a star in her bedroom. Suddenly, a little pink fairy came. 

"What's wrong, little girl?" the little pink fairy questioned in a light voice. 

"I don't want to go to bed. I wish I have better parents." Pip replied. 

"Okay, little girl." The fairy said. "I will grant your wish." 

Suddenly, Pip's parents weren't in the house. There was a blonde man and a blonde woman. 

"Hey Pip," whispered the blonde man. "You don't have to go to bed, we can do anything you want!" 

"Yeah Pip," the blonde woman whispered. "Let's have some fun!" 

Pip smiled and immediately felt motivated.

For a very long time, the blonde couple were making a mess in Pip's house. They were wrecking displays on walls, breaking sofas, chairs and tables. Also, the blonde couple were taking food from the fridges. 

"Guys!" Pip yelled, "what are you doing? These are my family's household!" 

"This is too much fun!" the man exclaimed.

"Yes! We love your house, Pip. You have the best house to play in." The woman laughed. "I'm glad you granted us."

Pip was in real horror!

"I don't mean you to do this to my house. I don't want you anymore, I don't want this!! Fairy, fairy, can you rid of them please?!" Pip shrieked.

The fairy came back and murmured: "Well little girl, you need to be careful what you wish for. But, if you don't want them anymore, I can undo your wish."  

Pip finally felt relived and thanked the little fairy so much. 

"Finally they are gone. I don't like them anymore. I prefer my own parents. But, now it's very late, I need to sleep." Pip yawned and said to herself. 

Moral: Wishes can go wrong at times, so always be careful what you wish for 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 423 12
This is a surrera story !!
41.7K 749 32
Stories that will make you laugh (until you cry maybe). Stories that will make you think deeply. Most of all i hope they are stories that will make y...
74 1 1
A STORY WHERE CRIME AND MORALITY BLUR.
1.1K 29 19
Young people...young problems. Everyone has something and nothing at the same time. Nowadays, we have to learn to live with everything that happens...