Infinity (Squeal-Over Again)

By LiterallyxxZaria

I thought you loved me, I kept giving you my heart, But no you took that all for grant There's no more chance... More

Infinity (Squeal-Over Again)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Explanation
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The Future..
Important Read

Chapter 9

61 6 1
By LiterallyxxZaria

Chapter 9- Zoey's Massive Birthday Bash!

---Zoey's Pov---

"Do think she can hear us?" I heard, someone say

"SHH! Hurry up, before she wakes up and hit us!" I heard another one say.

I felt wet creamy stuff being put into my hand and than a feather tickle my nose. I slapped someone in the face and opened up my eyes.

"LOUIS!" I yelled.

Louis quickly got up and sprayed whip cream in my face, and ran away. I darted right after him and jumped on his back grabbing the whip cream can and spraying it all in his face.

"Payback is a bitch!" I chuckled, getting of off Louis

"Whatever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Louis yelled, giving me bear hug

"HAAAAPPPYY BIIRTTHDAYYY!"

Everyone came downstairs and jumped on me giving me a big group hug.

I giggled "Thanks you guys!"

"Now everyone let's go we gotta take someone somewhere special for their birthday!" Kylie said, going upstairs to her and Zayn's room.

I headed back upstairs, and took a nice long shower. Washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. After drying off I did the usually washing my face and brushing my teeth. After that I started on my hair.

I grabbed one piece on the left and than started to braid it and than did the same on the right. I grabbed a small rubber band and pulled the two braids back tying the ends together letting the other pieces of my natural wavy hair down. For my make-up I applied a thick layer of eyeliner making a wing and applied some mascara making my boring brown eyes pop!

For my birthday outfit I wore this really cute Lavender ruffled layered crop top, black high waisted short with metal buttons going down the middle. I put on my matching lavender chuck Taylor's and pinned my black bow into the back of my braid.

I posted a Birthday pic selfie and ran downstairs to see everyone all dressed up.

Carter wore a Pink Donut crop t-shirt, some purple, pink, and blue colorful washed shorts, and her all black vans. Her long red/orange hair was braid into a fishtail braid and her make-up was simple just some mascara and Strawberry EOS.

Kylie's outfit was crazy but stylish and different! Kylie wore a Starbucks Frappacino shirt which matched her Starbucks Ice Coffee IPhone case, junk food shorts, Coco Cola flip flops,Vanilla Ice cream cone earrings, and for her cartilage piercings she wore pink ice cream stud earrings. To top all that off she wore her McDonald's fast food bracelet and Fruit Punch Sunnies. Her hair was in a messy bun and she just had mascara on.

Kalel wore a Nirvana Sweatshirt because she was a huge fan of the band, some skinny jeans, galaxy vans, and her Ray-Bans. She wore a Arrowhead Cartilage piercing. Her hair was in a side messy braid and her make-up was consisted of Mascara and Eye liner. For her iPhone case she put on a Sky's The Limit case.

Finally For Allie's Outfit she wore a Crochet- Collar plaid blouse,black leather pants, Dr.Martens, Her Punk Explosion clip earring. On her hand she had all kinds of different rings on all of her fingers. Allie's hair was curly and she wore her maroon beanie. For her iPhone she had a Vintage Camera IPhone case and she wore her round frame Hippie glasses. For her eyes she wore mascara and water proof gel eyeliner.

+++++

We just left Starbucks and I order me a Carmel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino. Now we we're going somewhere, but I don't know where because I've been blind folded for 15 minutes and we've been walking for quiet awhile.

"Are we almost there yet?" I whined, for the billionth time

"You've been asking that for the past twenty minutes, and Yes we're almost there!" Allie answered, a bit frustrated

"UGHHH!"

"Finally we're here!"

"YASS!" I ripped the blind fold off my eyes, and I jumped in excitement.

We we're all at The HollyWood sign. There was a table full of presents and fireworks and of course some Zaxbys.

Thank god it was around 7 because It was getting bit dark.

All the girls grabbed the sparklers  and we all got different colors. We lit them and started swing them around.

Harry grabbed his phone and I posed for the picture smiling at my flaming sparkler.

I grabbed my phone and let Harry take a picture of all the girls and I making silly faces.

After my sparkler died down Kalel and Liam went to go fire up some rockets.

Kalel lit the end of the rocket and we all ran away, looking up at the sky popping into bright neon colors.

We all grabbed random fireworks and lit them all at once. Making a powerful explosion in the sky.

I walked back over to the pile of firework and found some colorful smoke bombs.

"I didn't know we have colorful smoke bombs or whatever you call them" I said, grabbing a handful of them

"Yeah it was Kylie and Kalel's idea" Niall answered, taking one from my hand

I started to light them in different places. Which made all the colors come together looking cool.

"Tag your it" I said, hitting Zayn and ran off jumping into the smoke bomb going crazy.

After settling down covered in the colorful smoke bombs. I started to open my presents.

The first present I opened was Carter's.

She got me a Purple Pandora bracelet with charms to my favorite places that I would love to visit.

"I'm pretty sure your gonna love this one" Louis whispered, and handed me a envelope.

I opened it and it had a card inside on the front it said in big letters

Happy Birthday To My 'Competitive' Best Friend!

I chuckled and open the card and I jumped up and tackled Louis!

"AHHH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Louis got 5 concert tickets to go see Ed Sheeran in concert with backstage passes to talk to him and chill before the show.

Louis chuckled, "You're Welcome!"

From Kylie and Zayn I got a Starbucks gift card from Kylie, and a In-Out-Burger gift card from Zayn. From Kalel I got some beanies, Louis also got me some vans. Liam got me a Our2ndLife IPhone case which I flipped out about because I love them!

Finally it was just Allie and Harry. Harry decided to go last so it was Allie's turn next.

"I actually got a call from someone who wanted to wish you a happy birthday!" She smirked, I gave her a weird look and she dialed the number.

"Hello.. Yeah here she is"

Allie handed me her phone which I strangely accept. I put the phone to my ear and said "Hello?"

"Is this Zoey?"

My heart stopped and I knew exactly who it flippin was,

"Yes! This is her" I said, almost about to cry

"Hey it's Sam Pottorff and I have the rest of O2L with me and we just wanted say Happy 19 Birthday! We love you!"

I started to tear up! "Oh my gosh! Thank you! And I love you too!"

I hung up the phone and tackled Allie into the ground.

"THANK YOU SO FLIPPIN MUCH!"

"AHHHH!"

Carter and I started doing our happy dance.

"Uh-Huh oh yeah! Sam Pottorff just said he loves me! Uh-Huh oh yeah! Sam Pottorff just said he loves me!"

"YASSSSSS!"

I stopped and looked at everyone who gave me the "WTF is wrong with you" look.

I just shrugged it off and opened Harry's present.

It was in a large ass box. I tore off the wrapping paper! And screamed

"YOU DID NOT! I LOVE YOU!" I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist giving him the biggest hug ever!

"Thank you!" I whispered.

"You're welcome!"

I finally got my dream penny board which was the Purple with lime green wheels.

"I'm gonna name it...Riley!" I say.

+++++

"Hey Zoey I actually have one more surprise for you, but hurry its about to rain soon."

I nodded slowly wondering where Harry was gonna take me.

Harry got us a cab and we took off to some other part  of L.A where I've never been too.

When the cab driver drop us off. In front of me was nothing but tall grass filled with daisies everywhere.

I looked up at Harry in confusion, and he grabbed my hand and ran through the grass.

It was dark so half the time I was getting poked by somethings which hurt.

We went all the way through the woods, and than stopped.

In front of me was an Old Tree House.

When you first see it theres a little short ladder where you climb up on and this long step way that wobbled back and forth with colorful Christmas light hanging from them,that led the way into a little small tree house.

I walked in looking around this dusty old places trying to remember it, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Do you remember this place?" Harry's voice spoke up.

"I'm trying to, but I just can't put my finger on it?" I say.

I look down to find blankets on the floor. Some books in the corner and some old board games to my right. But something caught my eye it was a photograph book.

I picked it up and started looking through it.

"You use to love coming up here when we we're little,we would always play board games, and just talk about the randomness stuff!" Harry chuckled slightly.

*Flash Back*

Age:10

I was down in L.A spending time with my aunt for the summer with Harry, I know crazy right? Anyways Harry and I would always come up to our treehouse every second of the hour.

This is where we told each other secrets and we'll I had my first kiss.

We we're playing candy land and it was my turn.

"I wonder what it's like to be famous! Because you have all theses fancy clothes, fancy shoes, fancy accessories, Everything is just so fancy!" I said, laughing at myself.

"I've always wanted to know how it's like being up on stage singing in front of all these millions of people? I don't think I could ever do that!" Harry said, taking his turn.

"You would do great, and plus I never really heard you sing before! You should sing for me sometime" I smiled.

"Yeah that would be in the next billion years" Harry chuckled.

It was silent for awhile.

"So..So umm..Have you-" Harry paused for a second "Have I what?" I asked "Have you ever had your first kiss?"

I was puzzled for a moment but shook my head. "Nope" I said, popping the 'P'

"H-have you?" I asked.

"Yeah I've kissed plenty of girls! There's so many to name let's see Stephanie, Carley, Quinn, Lo-"

"What the heck Harry?!?" I exclaimed.

"Dude chill I'm just kidding" Harry laughed sarcastically, I punched him in the arm playfully.

"Hey Zoey?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me something please.."

"Sure of course" I say.

"Promise me to always be right beside me through ups and downs,even if we're dating or not. I don't want to loose you as a best friend and I would hate to see you walk out of my life forever.."

"Of course I promise." I smiled.

I checked the time on my watch it was 5:30, and my aunt already had dinner ready so it was time for us to head back home.

"Come on let's go" I said, grabbing Harry's hand

"Wait!"

We stopped right in center of the tree house Harry hesitated a bit but leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked, but kissed back and than pulled away running back to my aunt's house.

*Flash Back Ends*

"Zoey? Zoey are you okay? Zoey say something!?!" Harry said, snapping his fingers in my face.

I snapped out of it and ran out the door running through the woods, I didn't know where I was going, but I kept hearing my name being yelled multiple times.

I stopped running and my head started pounding.

Trickles of rain started hitting my head, and lightning struck which startled me a little.

"Zoey? What's wrong are you okay?"

"I think my memories is coming back"

And than it hit me all these memories came running back to the beginning to where we first meet until the accident happened.

"Harry?" I say

•++•

Hang Cliff.. Sorry! But my next update will be Friday!

Follow Me on Instagram! Bc I always follow back!

Insta: @Literally.Zaria

Love,Zaria

---Edited---
Word Count-- 2129 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 71.7K 33
[ COMPLETED ] Neither of them knew one night could change everything. ✼ ✼ ✼ For mature audiences only. Story contains sexual content and vulgar lang...
389K 8.2K 85
Alycia is making a name for herself in the music world after one of her songs goes into the top 5 on billboard. She's moved to LA to continue working...
2.1K 254 19
So This is what happened and what I really had in mind to tell.....how much you meant to me how much I loved you and most of all I wanted us to read...
3.6K 137 22
"She's all I wanted. And now she's gone."