His queen. Sequel to His love...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember... More

New beginings.
Down in the underworld.
What does this mean?
What happened?
Rescuing.
I've seen this before, but where?
Birthday.
Where does my heart lie?
Reunion.
Who are you?
Confessions.
Are you kidding me!
A new threat.
I hope you have a better idea.
The devil within.
Truth or Dare.
The shocking truth.
Missing.
Gone.
Mother and son.
Have you heard the story?
Stay away from Baelfire.
How cute.
Taming the wolf.
Lost Boy.
Heartbroken.
Everytime we touch.
Killer instinct.
A trip.
The Lost Prince's story.
The Lost Prince's story: part 2
An unexpected surprise.
The hunter.
The new Dark One.
Regina's vault.
Who's been controling the king?
Where is she?
Meeting the devil.
A day for surprises.
There's no need to fear me.
Buried treasure.
The pirate siblings.
Survive the night.
Hiding the treasure.
Rule breakers.
The author.
Do you know your place?
Just the way you are.
The missing pipe.
The press confrence.
The news.
Day two.
He's back.
The shot.
Where is my mom?
A guest.
When will you stop?
Bread crumbs.
Going back.
Spending the day together.
The dark side.
Who's telling the truth?
The excape.
A visitor.
Stop.
Picking.
The deep sea.
The boy.
The real reason.

First day back.

127 2 0
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
We look out the window to see screaming girl getting held back my the ropes and police officers.

"Really to have some fun?" Robbie smirked.

"You and Parker go ahead, I'll stay back with Jerome." I say.

"Oh but look." Parker looks out the window. Some girls held up signs with Pan and Luna forever or Long live Luna and Pan, or We heart Robbie Kay and Luna Pan. But there were a few that stood out.

Some girls had known about Jerome being on the show so there were signs that said Jerome and Luna forever. And all that stuff.

"Ok, I'm running with you guys." Jerome smirked.

"Yeah." All three boys high five. We all get out and go through the crowd of screaming girls. I went around giving high fives and taking selfies. When I was done with one selfie, I saw Robbie leaning into all the girls, smirking at me as the girls grabbed onto him.

I chuckled and take a picture as I hear someone scream.

"Do the wing thing!" Robbie managed to get over to me and I smirk, flaring my wings as a huge gust of wind flys around. Everyone cheers as we see the director ushering us in the studio. All four of us run into the building as the security guards close the door.

"Are they always like this?" Jerome asked.

"On their good days." Robbie says.

"I'd like to see them on their bad day."

"No you don't." Robbie says.

                              ******
About 10 at night, we were already on set, wrapping up the episode. Robbie and I were off set while Jerome was in the best scene yet. He just found out that his mother has been murdered.

He, his father and the detective were all sitting down.

"Do you know why you're here?" The detective asked.

"Did you find out who killed my mother?" Jerome asked.

"You killed your mother Jerome." Jerome looked stunned after that.

"Me?" Jerome asked.

"You killed her up on that hill and the Joker let you clean up in his trailer." The detective looks at the man next
to Jerome. The man had neon green hair that was slicked back. His face was pale and he had a tattoo of a smile on his left hand covering most of his back hand. 

"He told you to scratch the Satanist stuff on the hatchet and throw it off the bridge."

"Sir, that's absurd and inoffensive." Jerome holds back tears.

"But it's the truth." The detective said blankly.

"What I don't know is why this man risked so much to help you." The older gentlman layed back and glared at the detective.

"I think he's your father." Jerome just looks at the detective and scoffs, looking at the man.

"You don't know what you're talking about. My father was a sea captain." The detective looked at a girl who was leaning on the wall.

"Am I wrong Mr. Joker ?" The detective looks at the table.

"Yes."

"He was a sea captain and his name was Sven Karlsen. He died at sea." Jerome says.

"What was the name of his ship?" The detective asked.

"He worked on a lot of different ships." Jerome told him.

"The one he went down in." The detective gets specific.

"She never said." Jerome said, realizing that.

"We can do a blood test to prove I'm right." The detective suggested.

"Takes only a half hour to get a full prove result. Isn't that right Dr. Thompkins?" The detective looks at the woman.

"Yes." She states.

"Save yourself a needle." The detective says.

"I do hate needles." The man said. Jerome looked at him.

"I'm sorry Jerome." The man apologized.

"What are you talking about?" Jerome asked.

"He's right." The man looked at Jerome.

"I am your father. "

"No you're not. You're the Joker. Why would you say that?" Jerome starts to cry.

"You must have suspected the truth." Jerome looked down.

"You're not my father. My mother would never-." Jerome gets cut off. 

"Your mother was a cruel woman. She was often unkind to men. But she did once love me in her way. And she loved you very much that's why she gave you a better father."

Jerome starts to cry. The woman and the detective look at each other them back at Jerome.

But soon Jerome's crys turned into laughter as a grin made its way onto his face as he creepily looked up at the detective. The detective remains unfaized by Jerome's weird behavior.

Jerome smiled at his father.

"My mother was a cold hearted whore who never loved anyone. And she'd never touch a pathetic, old creep like you."

"All these years, do you think I was kind to you because I'm such a good man? If I wasn't your father would I have helped you as I have after what you did?" The Joker snaps. Jerome swung his head back to the detective, then back at the man.

"My father. Mm, I'll be damned." Jerome turns to the detective.

"Oh that's very funny." Jerome laughed.

"Bodoom chhhh." Jerome mimics plaing the drums.

"Looks like the bitch got me with a zinger in the end." Jerome says.

"Why did you kill your mother Jerome?" The detective asked.

"Oh you know how mothers are."

Robbie and I smirk at each other and mimic Jerome as he tilts his head up.

"She just kept," Jerome says through gritted teeth then glares at the detective.

"Pushing."

"And I'm like fine mom be a whore. Be a drunken whore even. But don't be a nagging drunken whore, you know?" Jerome tilts his head to the side, smiling.

"Don't come yell at me to do the dishes if you've been banging a clown in the next room!" He pounds his fist on the table.

"You know?" Jerome laughs like a psychopath as he looks at his father.

"And that will do it for the night." The director said.

"Good." I say.

Jerome walks up to Robbie and I.

"Ready to go?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah, where's Parker?" I ask.

"In the parking lot already." Robbie says.

"Tell Parker you have that press conference tomorrow." The director called behind us.

"Will do." I say. We reach the parking lot and meet up with Parker.

"You're driving." Robbie throws the car keys to Parker, who catches them.

"Why me?" Parker scoffed.

"Because I drove here." Robbie shot back as we all get in the car. Parker and Jerome sat in the front while Robbie and I sat in the back. I leaned my head on the window, yawning.

We get home and all head in as Jerome closes the door and up to my room, smirking at us.

"I saw what you 2 did." He smirked. Oh no, here comes trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
990 11 3
Wendy is taken by Pan after a year of staying with Killian Jones's crew aboard the Jolly Roger for a year. Then Henry is taken centuries later which...
11.4K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
10.2K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...