Love Not Included (An Arrange...

By zeboplier

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Theora Botsaris and Nicholas Markopoulos. The marriage marks the... More

Summary
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Epilogue Part II
Epilogue Part III

34

57.5K 1.8K 36
By zeboplier

"Theora! Where have you put my Mont Blanc pens?" Nicholas yelled scouring the closet.

"In the top drawer!" Theora called back. She was in the bedroom making their bed.

"Which top drawer?" Asked Nicholas looking at the numerous drawers in the large walk-in closet.

"The one on your side!"

"Again which one on my side?"

Taking a sigh in frustration Theora threw the pillow she was fluffing back on the bed and made her way to the closet.

"This drawer right here" she said pulling the drawer open to reveal the numerous boxes of Mont Blanc pens. "Which one do you want?"

"The gold one" Nicholas said and Theora picked up the pen and took a look at it. "This one has your name engraved on it"

"Actually it has my grandfather's name engraved on it. I was named after him" explained Nicholas "father gave it to me the day I joined the office. I only use it for special documents and occasions"

"Like being announced as the new CEO of Markopolous Inc." Theora said placing the pen in his pocket and then resting her hands on his chest. "Nervous?"

"Very but I have you by my side which makes things a little better"

"Only a little" Theora cocked an eyebrow while playfully snaking her arms around his shoulders.

"Well there is something you could do to calm my nerves" Nicholas suggested slowly walking forward and pinning her against the wall.

"And what could that be?"

"Why don't I just show you" Nicholas said before crashing his lips against hers. Theora didn't waste time in responding to the kiss. Their make out sessions has been getting more and more intense since the night Nicholas proposed and every second was like torture on Nicholas and it showed. He groaned against Theora's lips when he heard his phone ringing.

"You'll be the death of me you know that" he said breathlessly breaking the kiss.

"Patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet" Theora playfully replied untangling herself from him.

"Well atleast I can have a little bite of that fruit for now" Nicholas grabbed Theora from behind nipping her earlobe causing her to gasp in pleasure. "What were you saying about patience?" He said burying his head in the crook of her neck.

"Nicholas your phone it's still ringing" Theora said trying to break away from his hold but Nicholas kept her firm in place but still answered the phone.

"Hello. Yeah I'm on my way. Okay prepare everything I'll be in the office in twenty minutes" Nicholas spoke into the phone before hanging up.

"So no breakfast today as well" Theora said leaning back into him

"I can have breakfast in the office you on the other hand I can only have here" Nicholas said turning her around before looking at his watch "I'm going to be late. What time will you come by to the office?"

"I'll be there at five. Is that okay with you?"

"You in a sexy dress coming to my office why would I have a problem with that"

"Go Nicholas or you'll never get to the office"

"Fine I'll go" he said placing a quick kiss on her lips and turning to leave "I love you"

"I love you too" replied Theora and with that Nicholas left in a hurry as his phone began ringing again.

Theora went downstairs to the kitchen, Misha had come back to work a few days ago and was happily singing away in the kitchen.

"Someone's in a good mood" Theora said entering the kitchen

"Oh! Good morning Theora" Misha said.

"Breakfast for one again today Misha" Theora placed some scrambled eggs and bacon on her plate and sat down at the table.

"Well it is a big day for Nicholas today" Misha said

"It is you should have seen how excited he was"

"I could tell. Nicholas has been wanting this for quiet sometime"

"Well why don't you join me for breakfast. You came pretty early today surely you haven't had breakfast yet"

Misha scrunched up her nose in a weird way then shaking her head slightly.

"I'm good I'll have something later on"

"Why not now? Are you still sick?" Theora Asked

"No! I'm fine" Misha answered in a weird way which made Theora suspicious

"Misha are you hiding something from me?"

"It's nothing Theora it can wait"

"What do you mean it can wait? What's going on?"

"I wanted to tell you after the ceremony but I wasn't really sick the other day it was something else"

"Something else?" As soon as the words left her mouth something in Theora's brain clicked. "Oh my god!" She screamed in excitement "you're pregnant"

Tears welled up in her eyes as Misha nodded in excitement. Theora jumped up to hug her.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Theora Asked.

"Nicholas was so busy and you two were so focused on the ceremony, Roberto and I felt it best to tell you after the ceremony"

"Misha you should've told us immediately" Theora scolded "never mind I'm calling Nicholas right away to tell him"

Theora pulled out her phone quickly dialling Nicholas' number but found it was busy.

"Tell him later Theora he's really busy right now"

"You're right I'll tell him when I see him at the office" Theora said "now sit down and tell me the entire story of how you found out".

"Nothing much really I started having morning sickness and I took a pregnancy test it came out positive, we didn't believe it at first so Roberto brought home ten pregnancy test which all turned out to be positive. I'm actually pregnant Theora it seems so unreal like I'm dreaming" Misha said happily rubbing her stomach.

"I'm so happy for you Misha" Theora said hugging her shoulders.

"Theora finish your breakfast you have to get ready for tonight too" Misha said seeing her half eaten plate "go on eat up"

"So do you usually skip breakfast is that even good for you and the baby?" Theora asked while she sat back down in her seat.

"Don't worry about me Theora because of the morning sickness I don't eat breakfast but around noon I get hungry and can empty out the whole kitchen" Misha laughed

Theora laughed with her and continued her breakfast happy that Misha was taking care of herself and the baby.

After breakfast Theora took out her dress for the evening and placed it on the bed then went into the bathroom to take a bath. Her makeup and hair would take a bulk of her time so still straight after drying herself off she began to apply her makeup. About halfway through her phone began to ring and she saw it was an unknown number.

"Hello" Theora said picking it up

"Hi, is this the number of Nicholas Markopolous' wife?" A woman asked

Theora thought it was odd that the person knew she was Nicholas' wife but not her name.

"Yes, I'm Theora Markopolous"

"Oh. Umm..." the woman mumbled for a bit before going on "I need to tell you something"

"Can I first know who this is?"

"You'll know all in good time. All you need to know now is that your husband is cheating on you not with one but several women"

"What! Who are you? And how dare you say such things about Nicholas" Theora felt her blood boil in an instant.

"I'm telling you the truth but if you insist I can also provide proof"

"Proof?"

"Yes keep your eyes peeled at the event tonight that's where you'll get your proof" with that the woman hung up.

Theora shook her head telling herself she won't let some random phone call cause a rift in their relationship. She knew Nicholas loved her and wouldn't hurt her like this ever. Never.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 30.9K 51
He was so stubborn, adamant not to marry the girl he had never encountered with. She was left alone standing in the altar, humiliated. Her betrothed...
28.2K 1.7K 53
River, the Italian Mafia princess runs away from home after finding out she's being married off to the son of the head of the Russian mafia in order...
174K 10.2K 17
Melinda Davis, a soon to be divorcee, Who swears never to give love a chance again, broke that rule when she falls madly in love with her driver. 54...
146K 10.1K 27
(Complete) What girl forgets her first kiss? Especially if it was unexpected from an older god-like man. With his blond hair and clear blues eyes...