Alpha | jjk

By jinandhobi

- a Jeon Jungkook fanfiction - in which a girl meets a boy who is a werewolf. Jeon Jungkook, a resident playe... More

Before You Start!!!
Prologue
1 - The International Playboy
2 - Give Me A Chance?
3 - The Werewolf Pack
4 - Such Beautiful Boys
5 - A Zoo Partying in My Stomach
6 - A Nerdy but Artsy Potato
7 - A Mysterious Man
8 - Iron Man Figurines
10 - The Luna
11 - An Unknown Number
12 - Bruises and Cuts
13 - Stay With Me
14 - Toothbrushes and Pancakes
15 - Two Pools Of Black Holes
16 - Spill The Beans
17 - Little Alpha Pup
18 - Being A Werewolf Has Its Perks
19 - Wolverine from X-Men
20 - A Spy?
21 - He's Got No Jams
22 - Wrapped Around Her Fingers
23 - Jimin's POV
24 - Lying To Ourselves
25 - Fullmoon
26 - Sixth Sense
27 - Yes, I'm Crazy
28 - The Ultimate Fight
29 - Tiny Yet Mesmerizing Sparks
Epilogue
Hello!!
opinionsss
Bonus Chapter

9 - The Sickest Thing That Has Ever Happened In My Life

19.8K 850 688
By jinandhobi

Jungkook's POV

After taking an abrupt cold shower, I went downstairs and joined the rest of the pack, and of course, with Areum too. The zoo in my stomach started to rave along Areum's mellifluous laughter as I took my seat between Namjoon and her.

"Kookie, marinara or carbonara?" Seokjin popped his head out from the kitchen with a pot held in his arms.

"Marinara please." I replied and he nodded briefly before returning back to his workplace.

"Areum-ah," I turned my attention towards the girl sitting next to me when Jimin hollered her from the opposite side. "you like meatballs right?"

"Yes!" Ah Reum chirped happily, making Jimin smile while scooping his meatballs to her. "Thank you, Jiminnie."

I felt a pang of jealousy taking over me that instant, but like I said before, I promised to be good.

"Why do you call Jimin hyung Jiminnie instead of oppa?" I asked her, and got a few nods from the table too.

"I've been wondering the same thing since the first day I met her too." Jimin yelped in pain when Areum kicked him on the shin under the table.

"I don't know. It feels weird to call him oppa." Areum gave us a weird smile before dismissing us by waving her hands around. "Eat guys, eat."

I chuckled and thanked Seokjin when he passed me my food. My stomach growled hungrily at the sight of the mouthwatering pasta placed in front of me.

"You sure that's enough for you to eat?" Areum teased as I put a mouthful of pasta into my mouth.

I shook my head. "Who says I'd be full after one plate? We all eat at least two plates to be really full."

Areum gasped while looking at the hyungs. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. We eat a lot." Namjoon gladly enlightened her, and we laughed when Areum looked at us in awe.

"This is why I cook so much, Areum-ah." Seokjin added as he sat down at the empty seat next to Taehyung, opposite Namjoon.

"You're amazing, Seokjin oppa." Areum complimented with two thumbs up. "I'll help you next time!"

"Next time?" Taehyung asked with excitement. "You'll be back again?"

"Of course, I guess if you guys want me to. You guys are so fun to be with, I don't see why not." Areum beamed radiantly, and I gulped at the sight. I growled silently when I saw some of my hyungs snicker at me.

After lunch, I took Areum to the backyard, like what Namjoon hyung had suggested. I chuckled when I saw her scanning the area with her mouth slightly ajar. If I were her, I would probably react the same.

Our pack house had a huge lawn that spanned across the entire area, for us to run freely whenever we decide to shift, and had a small forest that lined along a crystal lake that was always reflecting either the sun or the moonlight shone on it.

It was early winter now though, so it must be pretty cold for Areum to be out here in the open, with the strong breeze blown from the lake.

"Are you cold?" I asked her, and she nodded in response. "Do you want to go in?"

"Nah. I would like to admire this beauty a little more before we return inside." She smiled breathtakingly, and I copied her facial movement.

I pulled her beanie down slightly so that it covered her ears. She didn't flinch like how she always did, so I gave myself a brownie point at that achievement.

"Do you want me to hug you? I'm very warm." I joked, and got an eye roll in return, as usual. However, she took a step closer to me and snuggled onto me, allowing my warmth to radiate off her. I gulped nervously while hugging her from the side.

Once again, she didn't flinch away.

"Why are you always so warm? Even during winter?" She questioned while glancing up at me, curiosity evident in her eyes.

"Like I said, that's because I'm hot." I winked at her, making her grumble in dismay.

The truth was, we werewolves were 365 days warm, reason unknown. We dressed ourselves in thin winter clothings just for the sake to blend in with the normal people.

"Are the other guys warm all the time too?" Areum suddenly asked, startling me with the random question.

I darted my eyes away from her for a brief moment before glancing down back at her. "We are all hot, so yeah."

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?" She left my side and stood facing me, her eyes looking more determined as ever behing my glasses perched on top of her nose.

"Y-yeah?" I replied stammering, a little nervous at what she was going to ask.

"Are you guys werewolves?"

A deadly silence fell upon us, the noise in the house disappeared along with it. With my sharp ears, I heard footsteps running towards the door that led to where Areum and I were.

"Jeon Jungkook, are you guys werewolves?" Areum repeated, her tone laced with seriousness, implying that she wasn't joking.

"Um-" I stuttered while gaping at her, speechless. "What makes you think so?"

Areum furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not as dense as you think I am, Jungkook." She smiled slyly and raised her hand, showing only her index finger.

"One, you are always warm for some reason. Not the normal warmth humans usually have, but the really heater-like warmth."

I continued to stare at her with a stoic look as she raised her middle finger with the index finger, making a peace sign.

"Two, you guys eat a lot. Like, a lot." She emphasized by flailing her arms around to make a big circle. "Three, I have noticed that you and Jiminnie have a habit of sniffing the air. Four, you guys have a huge lawn behind your humongous house, which is probably for you guys to run when you shift. And lastly, you guys have a pack house and I assume that you guys are a pack."

I kept quiet, dumbfounded at the little things she had mentioned. Areum was still looking at me with her eyebrows slightly raised, lips pursed together, and I really wanted to dig a hole and hide in there forever.

"So, tell me. Are you guys werewolves or not?" Areum repeated her question again, and I gulped involuntarily at that.

"How did you find out?" That was the only thing I could say right now. I really wanted to know how this girl, also known as my mate, who was now standing in front of me, knew all about the werewolves stuff.

Wait, does this mean that she knew about the mate thing too?!

"Oh my God. It is real." Areum gasped while taking a step back with her eyes darting everywhere but me. And when she finally looked at me, she swallowed her saliva audibly. "I read a lot, Jungkook. I just didn't know that werewolves really do exist."

I stared dumbly at her.

"You didn't think that I would realize that you're a werewolf, do you?"

Sighing, I gazed into her beautiful eyes before speaking. "So.. are you going to run away now that you know about our true selves?"

Please say no. Please say no.

To my flummox, Areum smiled at my question. I scrunched my eyebrows at her as I waited for her answer.

"Are you kidding me?! I have a bunch of werewolves as my friends, that's like the sickest thing that has ever happened to me in my mundane life! So the answer is no, Jungkook." She then broke into a giggle fit, while I continued to stare at her dumbly.

"You're not going to run away and leave me then?" I timidly asked while trying to calm her down by patting her back.

"Why?" She turned to me with a smirk.

"I-"

"Am I your mate, Jeon Jungkook?"

-

I wrote this story last year so it's already completed, so there might be some errors like Joon's stage name as Rap Monster instead of RM. Forgive me eh! I didn't double check them before publishing. But I think the upcoming chapters are alright.

Thanks for reading again!

Vote and comment if you like this story! :D

I love reading comments ㅋㅋㅋ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 480 19
You are a high school student along with Bangtan wolf. In your world, werewolves and human lives along together. Werewolves don't hurt human and even...
5.1K 153 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
9.5K 441 18
Jungkook is a new vampire, pulled into the task of stopping a homicidal vampire on a spree up the coast. Being the only surviving victim he was trans...
800 62 11
𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁. 𝗢𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 - 𝗝𝗞 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺...