Save them US Papyrus x Reader

By lovesSans

You tell you little sister the tale of the monsters. Little did you know this would lead to a rescue adventur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

5.1K 134 502
By lovesSans

(Spongebob narrator voice)

~one monologue later~

"ok you two can come out now." The skeleton now known as Papyrus told you both.

"Alright lemme properly introduce myself." You then held out your hand for him to shake. "My name's (y/n), it's nice to meet you." You said semi excited.

"name's papyrus, and uh same." He said shaking your hand. "now I hate to do this to you again but you two should probably get going. he may come back you know, and if he does... you'll have to sit through more of my hilarious puns." He said the end with a wink making you giggle.

"Dang I really like your puns. Maybe I'll just stick around so I can hear some more." You said slightly elbowing him in the ribs. He laughed a little at this.

"You do that and I leave without you." Chara said not wanting to hear more jokes.

"Awe come on you don't let me have fun." You whine to Chara as you both start to walk off.

"I swear I should be older than you."

"I'm wounded, you wound me." Before you two walked out of the area Papyrus stopped you.

"hey, i hate to bother you two but can i ask you both to do me a favor?"

"Oh, yeah sure what's up?" You said turning around to paps.

"well, i was thinking, my brother has been kinda blue lately... well despite his fashion choices, but you know kinda down. anyway he's never seen a human before and seeing you two just might make his day."

"But didn't you say he's a 'human hunting fanatic'?" You questioned.

"yeah but don't worry, he's not dangerous, even if he tries to be." He said with a wink.

"Heh alright, sure, no problem."

"thanks a quintillion. i'll be up ahead." and then he walked off in the other direction.

"I guess I won't question his logic." You said slightly confused with his direction skills.

"Yeah let's just not question it." You both then walked ahead a bit and lol and behold there was Papyrus and his brother Sans.

"SO AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT ALPHYS-" he cut himself off seeing you two. You and Chara were looking at each other back and forth, puzzled with how Papyrus beat you both, while Sans and Paps were doing the same but because of your presence. When the two parties stopped their spinning they spoke to their partners. You were to busy talking to Chara to hear what the other two were talking about.

"Chara. How the hell did he beat us!?" You whisper yelled.

"I dunno!?" She whisper yelled right back (this whole little part is gonna be whisper yelling) "He does live here so he knows his way around better than us."

"Yeah, but it just doesn't make any logical sense. He was literally going in the opposite direction!"

"I really don't know, just ask him later! I don't have the answers! I'm not a psychic!" You were about to say something but you were interrupted by Sans's yelling.

"HUMANS! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! FOR I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WILL STOP YOU! GO FURTHER ONLY IF YOU DARE! MWEHEHEHEHE!" Then he ran off... again. So you walked up to Papyrus with a look of total confusion on your face.

"heh, what's wrong hun? you seem really confused." Ignoring the nickname you went straight to the questions.

"How, in the name of Sam Hill did you beat us!?"

"heh, i dunno what you're talking about."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, bub." You said poking his chest.

"well i did tell you i'd meet you ahead. which i did. so i don't see why you're confused." He said a shit eating grin on his face.

"I just- you just- UGH I'm done but not done." You said out of frustration of this conversation.

"oh but now you got me confused there, hun." He said teasingly resting a arm on your shoulder. You were about to retaliate when Chara spoke up.

"Can you both flirt later please? I'd like to move on." You grew a blush of embarrassment on your face at what Chara said and you avoided Papyrus's gaze. Chara just giggled at what you assumed was your reaction as you sped walked away.

Chara POV

As I watched (Y/n) walk off a bit, I knew she wouldn't walk far not wanting to loose me, I turned to look at the lanky skeleton that I know for a fact was flirting with (y/n). He had what looked to be a light dusting of orange on his cheeks and he seemed to be in a small daze. "Hey Papyrus." I said while snapping my fingers knocking him out of his little trance.

"oh, sup kid?" He asked me in response.

"I got my eye on you." I said squinting my eyes.

"wait what?" He said playing dumb.

"I know you were flirting with my big sis just now." He looked kinda taken back at this.

"whoa, kid, whoa... do you think she noticed?" I really wanted to laugh, but I didn't.

"No she's pretty oblivious as to flirting and such."

"oh, well ok then. that's good i guess." He seemed slightly disappointed.

"Hey, it's ok man. Look I'm gonna give you some advice, because I'm such a nice person and I think my sis may already have a little crush on you." He was thrown back by this too.

"wait, why do you want to help me get together with your sister?"

"You see you and I are similar when it comes to our siblings. My sis has been feeling kinda down as well so we can help each other out."

"wait why has your sister been feeling down?" I was about to respond when suddenly.

"CHARA ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!?" I heard (y/n) yell from up ahead. She must not have the courage to be around pap right now.

"BE A SECOND!!" I yelled back, "well looks like we need to talk later."

"i guess so."

"Later Papyrus." I waved him off as I walked away.

Papyrus POV

That kid, is confusing as hell... Anyway I wonder why (y/n) has been upset lately. The kid seemed to have changed vibes when she started talking about it. I'm definitely gonna have to ask later.

(Y/n) POV

Ok Chara has taken a while to show up so you decided to yell for her. She responded quickly and then showed up a few seconds later. "There you are bub, what were you doing?"

"Just talking to Papyrus for a sec."

"Oh cool, soooo what were y'all talking about?" You said wanting to be nosy.

"Just stuff."

"Stuff..."

"Don't you d-"

"THAAAANGS!"

"Dangit!" She said angrily as she stomped the ground for a second.

"Hehehehe, your reaction gets me every time." You were holding your sides as you laughed. Then Chara punched you in the arm softly to make you stop laughing. "Ok ok fine I'll stop." You were about to mess with your little sister more but then you saw papyrus in the distance so you ran toward him wanting to know how he keeps beating you everywhere. When you made it to him you were huffing and puffing because you were outta shape.

"you ok there hun?" You we're leaning against your hands and knees huffing and puffing.

"*huff*puff* SHOOSH!" You looked up and pointed right at him when you said that making him raise his hands in defense.

"geez..." he said raising his hands in defense.

"How do you keep beating us!?" You said making incomprehensible hand gestures.

"it's a little thing called... shortcuts." He said shortcuts very suspiciously.

"Why do I not trust your short cuts."

"i dunno, you should. here i'll take you to my brothers 1st puzzle." He took your hand and walked in the direction you just came.

"Hey there was nothing over-" and with a block of an eye you were somewhere else right in front of Sans. "Hereeeee??? What!? How did- we just- we were-"

"maaaaagic." You just pointed at him.

"What about Chara?"

"she should be coming here in a sec." a few seconds later Chara showed up.

"What the heck (y/n)?!" You just shrugged.

"I dunno tiny brosif."

"I'm a girl. You know this."

"Yes and you know I like to make up stupid crap." Chara then walked over to you.

"Whatever, So is this the next puzzle?"

"Yeah somehow sans hasn't noticed us yet." You turned around and saw Papyrus standing next to Sans "Of course he'd be over there."

"AHA!! HUMANS!!! YOU HAVE ARRIVED TO THE FIRST PUZZLE!" He said still as loud as ever. "THIS FIRST PUZZLE IS THE GREAT ELECTRICITY MAZE! DESIGNED BY ME OF COURSE!" He said striking a pose.

"He is to cute, ain't he Chara." You said elbowing Chara and wiggling your brows making Chara have a flaring blush.

"I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU TWO COULD POSSIBLY BE DISCUSSING WHEN PUZZLES ARE A FOOT TO MAKE SOMEONE HAVE THAT REACTION... BUT IT MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WOTH THE PUZZLE! A STRATEGY PERHAPS?! YOU WILL NEED IT! FOR THE ELECTRICITY MAZE SHALL SURELY STUMP YOU BOTH!" A second later sans got electrocuted making him look burnt to a crisp.

"Ooooo... maybe he's to hot for you Chara." Chara began to smack you lightly while her blush flared. You quit you fit of giggles seeing sans brush himself off and begin to yell at Papyrus.

"PAPYRUS WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"you have to make one of them hold the orb remember."

"OH RIGHT." He then took out the orb and walked the path for you both. You stifled your laughter and you walked away a bit as to not be noticed. "HERE YOU GO!" He said handing the orb to Chara. She just looked at you as he walked the path back to his and Paps side. "YOU TWO MAY GO WHEN READY!" You walked back over to Chara when you composed yourself.

"Come on I know you got this little sis, I'll be right behind you." She went through like it was no thing.

"YOU SLIPPERY SNAILS! YOU SOLVED IT SO EASILY. TO EASILY. OH WELL MORE PUZZLES AWAIT!!" He then ran off. You shrugged and walked past Chara.

"Shall we continue?"

"I'll catch up I'm just gonna talk to Papyrus for a bit."

"Hmmmm."

"you can trust me hun."

"Heh alright I'll just be up ahead." You then walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 142 24
A few years had went by since you made your home in the Underground. You had started a family, started a life. You had a kid and a job at the Arcade...
4.2K 73 12
This story has been discontinued on this account. If you would like to adopt it, please PM me
33.4K 1.3K 28
this is a love story between swap sans and the reader, the reader falls runs threw MT.Ebott trying to escape her twisted guardians when she is shot i...
723 17 17
Many years ago, two races ruled over Earth, Humans and Monsters. One day, war broke out between the 2 races. After a long battle, the humans were vic...