Internet Friends | Dan Howell...

By Calybear7

Meet over the internet. Become close friend. Become more than that? What will happen when you meet in real li... More

The Meet Up
Texts
Embarrassed
Livestream
Patrick
Friends
Acceptance
Mikey
Thunderstorm
AUTHOR CLARIFICATION
Fixing Our Hair
Dance
Another Kitchen Utensil?
Lose You
Cat
Pacify Her
Woman With a Plan
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Blind to What Never Existed
The Old (y/n)
Who You Used To Be
The Last...
Who Is He?
Rain
She's Back?
Why Had I Gone And Done That?
Pancakes and Confrontation
He'll Never Know
Wish I Knew
Just...
Burning
Try
Please Don't Do This
Happy
Dating
Girls vs Boys
Everyone Knows
Scare
Mistakes
Guilt
I Want to Scream
Rachel
I Want
Missed You
Goodbye
The Tour
Play it Cool
I Don't Know
End the Pain
After
Ignored
Dang it
Paris
The Eiffel Tower
Kenz
Ladybug
Au revoir
Restless
Sorry
Lead Me On
Talk to Me
I Don't Care
Home
Come Back
Mementos
Stay
Cafe Corner
Warm My Heart
Tag
Scary
Yoga
Mrs. Howell
They Just Had to Come Now
Punch Him
MarioKart?

Eavesdropping

816 24 37
By Calybear7

Hey.

Sry I posted Fine Line yesterday bc I'm confused as to what day it is apparently.

ugh.

Enjoy~

Dan's POV

"What was that?!" Phil asked, dropping his phone by his side. I let out a sigh, looking away.

"I just couldn't listen to them talk about James anymore." I replied, slumping back into the couch. Phil stayed silent not knowing what to say. "I miss her so much." I covered my face with my hands. 

"Me too." he agreed. I opened my mouth, when the phone began to buzz again, this time with an unknown number. Phil hesitantly answered, Kenzie's face only popping up.

"Okay, so you guys have to be silent, but I'm going to take you guys to watch (y/n) dance. James called in saying he needed help, so we're stopping by." she said.

"Why?" I added.

"Because, I just figured she wouldn't let me do it and you'd want to see it." she explained. She held up a finger to shush us and we fell silent.

"Okay, let's go. We need to help mom." (y/n) said.

"I still don't understand why you call him that." Kenzie said.

"Because, every time a dancer ever needs help he's like superman I swear. He like bombards them. Not to mention he babies me." (y/n)'s voice called out.

"He does. Isn't that annoying?" Kenzie asked, glancing down at us. 

"Ugh, very. Like I appreciate the help, but get the hell out of my face." she said.

"So he's close talker?"

"What he's not with you?" (y/n) questioned. I suddenly felt very sick at the conversation going on.

"No, *wink*." Kenzie said out loud.

 "You know how I feel about that Kenz." (y/n) said. "Now let's go."

"Okay, Okay. So you wouldn't date James?" Kenzie asked.

"Dude, I don't know. He doesn't seem interested and that's not why I'm here." she replied.

"So why aren't you dating anyone?" Kenzie asked.

"I thought we like just discussed this, what's wrong with you? Why are you being weird?" (y/n) asked, the sound of the street coming through the speaker.

"I'm not, chill." Kenz called.

"Let's just go yeah?" then silence ensued, normal everyday conversations commencing.

"This is weird." Phil whispered to me.

"When is it not with her?" I replied, a pang of want pressing at my stomach. "2 months." I murmured.

"I know." Phil replied and we both remained silent. The screen shifted and Kenzie came into view, holding us low by her side. We entered a room and the camera switched around to look at a room with 5 girls and a boy, James and (y/n).

"Agh! My savior. I need help." James called. I admit, he was handsome, and his accent was smooth and soft. I could see the fascination with him. 

It made me sick.

"No problem, what are you working on?" she asked. He said something and she nodded. "Well that's simple. If you just go from the shoulder roll into a back attitude over and a push up, it will get you back on your feet." 

"Oh good." he said. He said something in French and all the students turned their attention to (y/n). She did what she surprised, calling out counts in French. She gestured for them to try and each student worked along to her counts. My eyes drifted over to James who was watching her from behind, his hand resting lightly against his chin and cheek, covering his mouth.

"Oh my God would you look at him?" Kenz whispered, startling both of us. "I have headphones now by the way." 

"He's staring at her." I commented.

"I know, it's kind of gross in my opinion. He may be pretty, but the more I've gotten to know him, the less I trust him." she whispered.

"Yeah." Phil commented.

"I mean, look he's practically checking her out in the middle of his class!" Kenzie said. "She needs to stay with me or something." she said.

"YES!" I called.

"Woah, slow your roll lover boy." she sassed.

"Lover boy?" I questioned.

"Don't think I don't know." she said. "I know you still want her."

"STILL?!"

"Oh yeah. I know...a good amount." she said. 

"Like what?!"

"Calm down dude. I'm trying to help you. She's a complicated girl from what I've gathered, and I want to help you." she said. "I just don't want her near James or him near her."

"I guess." Phil said. 

"I'm sorry this must be like hella weird for you." she said. "She's honestly like my best friend right now and you seem nice so yeah."

"It's cool." Music began to play (music above. I'm actually doing a dance to that this year and it's hella good.) and she pulled the phone up so that we could see (y/n), half doing the moves with the dancers for timing and positioning. They did a couple times before James dismissed them and he called (y/n) over to the sound box.

"Okay, so I want this move on the beat, but I have nothing to put between it." he said. 

"Here play the music, back a little." she said, backing up into the center of the room. He put on the music and she did little arm gestures, running through the choreography in her mind. She plied into a push, a step low kick and into James' move, continuing with the moves.

"YES! You genius!" he said, following along with her.

"Okay so a down and press, ball change flick, into the prep and turn!" she said.

"Yes thank you. I can always count on you." he said, pulling her into a hug. I felt angry jealousy run through me and Kenzie grumbled.

"It's no problem, Kenz and I are going to head out, have fun with your next class." she said. Kenzie tucked us in her bag, still letting us listen.

"I feel wrong." Phil said. I shushed him, listening intently.

"You are so staying with me from now on." Kenzie said.

"What?" she asked.

"He's like all over you, and I will not be having it. Besides, it's more appropriate for you to stay with me." Kenz replied.

"First of all, I'm not going to get boy cooties if that's what you're worried about, and second of all, he is not all over me."

"Pff are you actually there when he talks to you? Besides, I actually want you to stay with me!" she said.

"I am there and I don't see it. And I don't want to just abruptly leave!"

"You won't, you can blame me if he asks." Kenzie offered. 

"Fine." she replied. I felt relief wash over me.

"Besides, you work with him like all damn day. You need more Kenz in your life." Kenzie said, laughing.

"Okay, yeah. It's deal." she said. "Let's just go back and hang."

"Deal." 

The call ended abruptly and I blinked, suddenly realizing I was back in my flat, not with them. I turned to Phil who had already moved onto something else as I had stolen the phone from him.

"You're like me." Phil said.

"How?"

"You literally shamed me for eavesdropping on the neighbors." he said.

"You had a glass to the door idiot." 

"IT WORKED THOUGH!"

"You still looked absolutely ridiculous."

"Oh shut up."

"Thanks Phil."

And all I received in return was an eye roll and chuckle, (y/n)'s absence still nagging at me. How much I miss her.

In so many different ways.

OOOOOO HUNNY.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 121 44
*EDITING* You're a youtuber with over one million subs. And you've been watching dan and phil since you were 12. But what happens when you and your f...
7.2K 65 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
251K 8.3K 25
You meet him once online by your friend Dan. But then run into him in public by a small accident? What will happen to you nOw??
394K 11.8K 22
[COMPLETE] Dan has a girlfriend and never thought Phil had feelings for him. What happens when Phil decides to open up? Warnings: smut and fluff, boy...