one blood ✓

By icychimchim

[BOOK ONE] ❝i want to meet them❞ ❝but they're dead❞ ❝that's why i want to meet them❞ a bts and dreamcatcher... More

z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y • o n e
t w e n t y • t w o
t w e n t y • t h r e e
t w e n t y • f o u r
📝
t w e n t y • f i v e
t w e n t y • s i x
t w e n t y • s e v e n
t w e n t y • e i g h t
t w e n t y • n i n e
t h i r t y
📝
t h i r t y • o n e
t h i r t y • t w o
t h i r t y • t h r e e
t h i r t y • f o u r
t h i r t y • f i v e
t h i r t y • s i x
t h i r t y • s e v e n
t h i r t y • e i g h t
t h i r t y • n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y • o n e
f o r t y • t w o
f o r t y • t h r e e
f o r t y • f o u r
IMPORTANT UPDATE
f o r t y • s i x
explanation
f o r t y • s e v e n
f o r t y • e i g h t
e p i l o g u e
QUESTION FORM for Q&A
Sequel or Nah?
Q&A
SEQUEL

f o r t y • f i v e

481 48 20
By icychimchim

"We'll wait for you..." Hoseok said one last time before seeing off the younger. He was feeling pressure for Taehyung but he understood his reasons so he can't really do anything to change the boy's mind.

Hoseok walked away in the opposite direction not wanting to waste the younger's efforts.

Taehyung on the other hand disappeared into the almost-dark hallway. He didn't wait for his eyes to adjust into the new lighting so he kept walking. The boy didn't waste time so as he walked his way through, his mind went on the possible things on how he'll get the key to the little girl.

He didn't want to believe it but he was very sure that he saw the key with her. The very reason why she could've stopped with that annoying grin on her face. She knew that eventually someone will come after her, and there the real game of tag will only begin there. Taehyung saw through all of it. Well, so much for someone who almost became one of the detectives in their group.

But because of stress, Taehyung can't think of anything to do once seeing that little Siyeon. All that came into his mind was his past. The past that could've been better if he did anything. That's why he is blaming himself on why even the girl he likes is going to the hands of another. Until now, the depression that attacked him is coming back. The black cloud is still suffocating his heart all because he was the very reason why he thought his parents threw him into that traumatic orphanage.

His mind was very blurry right now, and his body got cold the more he thought of the things that happened to him inside that facility.

And as if in the right timing, out of the corner of his eye he noticed movement. A dark figure. He spun to look at it, temporarily forgetting the thoughts he was just thinking of.

"Depressed, are we?" Taehyung jumped and spun again just to see Siyeon looking at him. His eyes travelled at the key hanged around her neck as a necklace.

"What do you mean?" An urge of confidence suddenly kicked in as Taehyung didn't hesitate to talk to her.

"Oh don't be ridiculous. I can see clearly through you," She smirked as slowly grabbed the metallic figure hanging on her neck. "And you want this, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, here's a thing..." Siyeon walked around Taehyung looking at him from head to toe. "...I like you. I've been watching you since the start of this game. And you have that darkness in your soul, perfect for my taste. Too bad you like another girl," She said, shrugging.

"What's your point here?" Taehyung asked, annoyed as he raised an eyebrow at her.

He didn't know what she's trying to say but he knew that he wouldn't like it.

"I have something I would love to propose to you," Siyeon said, smiling sweetly at the boy.

-----

• • H O S E O K • •

I've been running for a while now, and I haven't find the others yet. It's frustrating because maybe those two got out already. I shouldn't have let Taehyung leave me.

I'm already getting tired, and I can't even imagine what could happen to me if I get caught again. I'm so desperate to get out of here but I also want to assure my friends's safety.

BANG! ... BANG! ... BANG! (an: yeah, BIGBANG I know, lmao)

I immediately stopped when I heard the banging of metal that I think that is just around the corner. I slowly walked as I approached the sound. As it got louder, I heard voices of frustration.

"Just open already, you darn door!"

"Jin hyung, chill for a moment, sheesh. We've been here for a long time already, take a break."

Wait that was Jin hyung's and Namjoon's voice. I instantly peeked around the corner, and I did saw both of them struggling in front of the metal door. Namjoon and I caught glances and he smiled at me. "Hoseok!"

He immediately ran to me, making Jin hyung look at our direction. "God, we thought you and Taehyung got out already," He said almost jumping.

"Do you have a key?"

"Well, no. Actually I thought you guys have keys too and I also had the same idea that you guys already got out as well but Taehyung... He's the only one who has the key," I said, feeling an inch of uneasiness as I thought of Tae's situation right now. To be honest I should've came with him because we'll never know if he'll take everything being alone like that. If it weren't for his eyes that was telling me to trust him, I shouldn't have left him.

"Where's Tae then?" Jin hyung asked, putting down the crowbar down to the floor.

"He's searching for the key he dropped while we were running away from little Siyeon," I said.

"Woah, same for us. We were getting chased by Dami but she looked younger than usual."

"But wait, you left him alone!?" Jin hyung panicked. "Hoseok, you know what's capable of happening when we leave him alone-"

"Hyung calm down... He's never been like that for years already. That boy can take care of himself," Namjoon defended but even though he did that, I can still feel the huge responsibility on my shoulders.

"Okay... but still I'm worried,okay" Jin hyung said, pouting his lips.

"What are we going to do anyway if he doesn't get back?" Namjoon asked.

"He will get back. I know that guy better than all of us. He might be an idiot sometimes but I promise you, whenever he becomes serious he'll do anything," I said, making both of them nod their heads in agreement. I don't know but I'm really confident that Tae would really handle it. Even though I feel uneasy, there's a part of me that's telling me that I can trust him.

After a few minutes, the three of us still tried to open the door with the crowbar, the loud sounds of banging echoed throughout but we didn't care anymore since we should still have a Plan B if Taehyung didn't see the key.

"Wait, guys did you hear that?" Namjoon gesturing for us to be quiet.

I was confused at first since I didn't hear anything but as time walks by, I hear Taehyung's voice shouting for us. "Guys! Where are you!?"

The three of us looked around the corner and saw him running with a big smile on his face. Waving the key the in the air for us to see.

"Taehyung!" Jin hyung immediately hugged Taehyung as if he didn't see his child for 50 years.

"Ugh hyung, we can hug later after we get out of here," He said.

"Oh yeah, good point. Now give me the goddamn key."

Taehyung handed Jin hyung the key and when Namjoon and him walked up to the door to open it, Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder. "I finally did something good in my life," He said, smiling with happiness. But something with his happiness was quite off or maybe it was just me? I don't know so I ignored it.

"You did really well, Taehyung. Go brag it to her later," I teased him, poking his side. He laughed like a little child as we watched Jin hyung open the qdoor.

CLICK!

Open.

"Freeeedomm!!" Jin hyung excitedly jumped out of the door, then Namjoon followed.

I suggested that Taehyung and I should get out together but he said that the best one should go last, psh such a child. So I got out first, and the moment I stepped one of my foot out Taehyung pushed me, then I heard his voice talking which made me look at him with a surprised expression.

"Hyung, I'm sorry," He said, smiling, tears already going down on his cheeks as he steps backward.

I don't understand, why are you waving goodbye at me? Why are you saying sorry?

A black plant was circling around his feet, grabbing them secure to the ground. "Sorry, If I didn't become a better brother to you guys," And before I could even act, an unknown force pushed me back away more from the entrance of the door making me fall on my bottom.

"Hoseok! What happened?" Namjoon asked but I only ignored him and got up as fast as I could, but due to the hard impact I found it hard to run to the door. "Taehyung, get out of there!" I shouted and I tried to run not minding the pain that I'm feeling.

No! We won't let you be alone again!

He just mouthed the word sorry to me, until the plant eventually got up to his neck. And before I could even get half there, the door became completely shut.

No...

I can hear Jin hyung and Namjoon calling out my name, asking me different questions but all so suddenly, my body couldn't move at all. I feel numb.

All I could think of is that person behind that door, the person I could've saved if I did something better.

Taehyung...

You are the best brother we've ever had.

-----

double update~ and... I'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
569K 33.3K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS