Roots

By FireyRose16

Beatrice Prior- a lonely girl who grew up in Abnegation Tobias Eaton - a boy who never belonged Tris and Tob... More

Prologue: I Wait
Chapter 1: The Choice is Mine
Chapter 2: I Jump
Chapter 3: Those Eyes
Chapter4: He's Gone
Chapter 5: The Feeling
Chapter Tris: Too Close
Chapter 7: I Apparently Have A Death Wish
Chapter 8: Shoot
Chapter 9: Heartbroken
Chapter Fourtris: Drowning
Chapter 11: Playing With Knives
Chapter 12: A Breath In The Face Of Fear
Chapter 13: Red
Chapter 14: We Kiss
Chapter 15: Love You Too
Chapter 16: Old Rage
Chapter 17: First
Chapter 18: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 19: Dauntless or Pansycake
Chapter 20: Toby
Chapter 21:Passed Out On Zeke's Floor
Chapter 22: You're Up
Chapter 23: Not Being Heard
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Capture the Flag
Chapter 26: Finally
Chapter 27: Free
Chapter 28: In Public
Chapter 29: Hoping
Chapter 30: PARTY!
Chapter 31: Truth Or Dare... Round Two
Chapter 32: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 34: And the Two of us Head to Breakfast.
Chapter 35: He Gives Us A Look, And Leaves
Chapter 36: This Is The Start
I Hate Myself for doing this

Chapter 33: "YES," she squeals

231 11 3
By FireyRose16

"Ummmm, no?" He responds, but it sounds more like a question than an answer.

"How dare you dismiss our love," I dramatically plead. "I thought what we had was real."

He walks away. You would think he would be used to stuff like this in Dauntless, but I guess not.

We go back to the game and everyone in the room is abuzz. Shaunna connects her phone to the Apple TV and we all watch the video.

Everyone is dying by the end, but I'm pretty sure that I see a hit of jealousy in someone's eye.

"Anyway," I commence after about five minutes of laughing. "Lynn, truth or dare."

"Dare," she cooly replies.

"Because you strike me as the type of person who loves to sing, I dare you to go sing 'oops I did it again' by Britney Spears in the pit."

It wasn't as I imagined, she just sang the chorus in a corner, but I wasn't specific at all, so it was completed.

I'm scared for her revenge. But what scares me more is the question she asks me on the way back. "How much older was your boyfriend than you?"

I know that she will use it for truth or dare purposes.

"I couple years," I respond, trying to sound casual.

She nods.

Back in the room, people are disappointed in how she did her dare so easily, but no one goes against lynn and comes out unscathed.

"T or d Zeke," she says.

And at that moment, Uri walks in with a cup the color of poop. I don't even want to know what could've taken him so long.

"Bottoms up," he jokes, handing the cup to his victim.

I close my eyes as she drinks it, and watch as she runs to the bathroom. Eww.

"Dare," Zeke responds, trying to change the topic.

"I dare you to try to track down tris' mystery guy."

Christina lights up.

"YES," she squeals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 9.7K 23
โ™• beatrice prior is not your typical nineteen year old girl. she's crazy beautiful, all girls want to be her and all boys dream of dating someone nea...
34.5K 862 25
Divergent Modern Day Beatrice and Tobias knew each other when they were in Abnegation. Infact, they were boyfriend and girlfriend. But one day, out o...
73K 1.2K 89
I know Divergent no-war stories have been done countless times, but they can never get old. In this fanfic, we will follow the lives of new Dauntless...
94.3K 1.2K 24
Have you ever wondered what Divergent would be like if told by the character of Tobias Eaton? What would be his views of the Dauntless initiation? Wh...