Ivory Mist

By Renee_Gale

Nicole Hamblen was your typical 21 year old college student. She received good grades, came from a wonderful... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
IT IS HERE

chapter 16

11.5K 308 37
By Renee_Gale

I walked out to the living room. Dean was watching TV. He turned it off when he saw me come into the room. Jesus, he looks crap. His lip was swollen and he had a cut above his eye. I felt horrible when I saw his face. He stood up and walked cautiously towards me.

"How are you feeling baby?" he asked as he pulled me into his loving embrace. I reached up and ran my fingers across his swollen lips. He winced a little.

"I am fine. What about you? Baby, you are hurt."

"I am fine. You should see the other guy." he gave me a weak smile.

"That is not funny Dean. I am so mad at both of you. I cannot believe you two were fighting like idiots. Why would you hit him like that?"

"You know why I hit him. I would gladly do it again" his voice was cold, and ruthless. He meant every word. I could see it in his eyes.

"Baby, I know you care about me. And I am yours. Nothing is going to change that. But I had it under control." I tried to touch his cheek, but he jerked his head away.

"It didn't look like it to me. I saw the whole thing. He kissed you without your permission. That reason alone was enough for me to choke the shit out of him."

"But he is my friend. Or at least was. I wish you two did not fight. This does not make things easier for me."

"I still have to see him in class next Friday. It was bad enough to avoid him yesterday in class. Now it is really going to hurt not being able to talk to him. Why can't things be so simple? My mother won't talk to me, my best friend hates me, and my boyfriend is fucking crazy."

"I am truly sorry about you mother, baby I really am. But I would be lying if I said that I was not relieved that Mike has stepped back out of the picture. I knew he had feelings for you from the start. I just wish that things were better for you. I am so sorry for acting the way I did. Please forgive me, Nicole? I can't lose you over this."

"I am not going anywhere Dean. You mean so much to me. I just wish things could be different."

I laid my head on his chest. I breathe him in, taking in his smell. He smelled so good, like musk and his essence. How I needed to be in his arms right now.

"Tell you what, next weekend; I want to take you to L.A. to visit my family. My sister and her husband will be there. It would be a perfect time for my family to meet my future wife." he said with a smirk. I tilted my head back so that I could see into his eyes.

"Future wife huh?" I asked in disbelief

"Yes. You will be my wife one day. I want you in every way possible. You are my world Nicole. I would do anything to keep you. Don't you ever forget that." my heart melted as the words rang in my head.

Marriage talk this early. Hell why not? I know I love him, and I know I will not want another man as much as I wanted him. But we will have time to discuss marriage later date. Way way later.

"My birthday was a disaster." I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Not quite. It is only 4 pm. So we have plenty of time to party like it's 1999. But first, I owe you an orgasm." he gave me a mischievous grin. Oh what is he up to. My inside clenched down as I thought about the possibilities. He can make me come so many ways.

"We have 2 hours before Tracy and Bryan get here for you birthday dinner. Let us make the best of those 2 hours. I want you begging for me to make you come." He stalked over to me. "I want you screaming my name as I make you come over and over and over." he leaned over me and ran his tongue across my lips. I moaned in delight. I was about to kiss him when he grabbed me by my hips and tossed me over his shoulder.

"Dean what the hell." I gasped He smacked me hard on the ass I tried to wiggle free of his hold.

"Stop fighting baby," he said as he smacked my ass again.

"Ow Dean!" I yelled. It did hurt. But in some weird way, it turned me on.

"You like it," he said as he did it again.

He was right. It felt so good. The sensation sparked a fire in me that I did not know I had. The sound of him smacking my ass sounds so good. I felt the urge to wiggle, just so he could do it again.

"If you don't keep still I will punish you Nicole" he gave me another smack.

He walked me to my bedroom and threw me down on the bed. He ripped off my shorts and panties in one swift move. He pulled off his pants exposing his hard erection.

"Are you ready to come baby?" he asked. So demanding. So serious.

"Yes daddy," I whined. Before I knew it, he had thrust inside of me, making me cry out. Oh my God. This was going to be good.

We were fresh out the shower, and dressed by the time Tracy and Bryan got there. God this man was insatiable. Not only did he make love to me for an hour in my bed, but also he fucked me hard against the shower wall, making me cum three more times.

Sheesh. I know some women who have had sex, and never had an orgasm. I feel sorry for them. My man never missed his mark. I was standing in the bathroom mirror fixing my makeup. I could not help but think about what all went down today. I definitely needed to get out and celebrate my birthday.

"Hey bestie. Dean told me about what happened with Mike. How are you feeling?" Tracy asked as she walked into my bathroom

"I am a little numb right now." I turned to see her frown at me.

"I can't believe Dean and Mike were fighting. You lucky heifer. You have two fine men fighting over you." she laughed.

"Yeah but I only want one."

"I am sorry about your mother. She will come around Nikki. I just know it." she hugged me and grabbed my hand.

"Come on stop stalling. Let us go eat. And then we are going dancing," She bounced out of the bathroom dragging me along with her.

Well at least I have one good friend left. I have to say we both look great. I was rocking an off the shoulder black dress, that cling to every curve of my body. It stopped 2 inches above my knee. I accompanied it with a black pair of pumps.

Tracy decided on a white cocktail dress, with a pair of gold pumps. We both walked into the living room laughing. Our men stopped talking when they saw us.

"Damn Tracy. Turn around and let me see that ass!" Bryan blurted out. Tracy giggled and did a spin for him. She was rewarded with a smack on the ass.

"Bryan stop. You are embarrassing me." she tried to hide her smile

"Oh stop it Tracy. You like it." I said to her, giving Dean a wink. My heart jumped in my throat as he walked over to me.

"Baby thank you for wearing that dress for daddy. I knew you would look great in it." Dean whispered upon my neck sending shivers down my spine.

Dean had bought the dress for me yesterday. He asked me to wear it tonight. But he also made a special request for my attire. He ran his hand down my backside, and up the back of my dress. I tried to move but he pushed my hips against his. He groaned in my ear.

"You are not wearing any panties. Good girl." he squeezed my ass.

"Dean, Tracy, and Bryan are in the room." I gasped. I did not want them to see Dean feeling me up, let alone my bare ass.

"Hush. They are not watching. Let us go. Walk-in front of me so I can see your ass jiggle as show walk away."

"Dean" I gawked at him. 

The simple thought that he was watching me walk away, made me put a little more sway in my hips.  Gave me the confidence to stand a little taller. Every nerve ending in my body were sensitive now. The way the fabric glided across my bare ass as I walked, made me more aroused. I was aware of the wetness happening between my thighs. Damn I was hopeless.

I turned to see Dean lick his lips as he watched the way my hips swayed from side to side. I nearly buckled at the sight of his tongue. The very same tongue that had me clawing at the shower wall. Damn I was lucky to have found a great lover. He knew just what to do to me to have me begging for more.

"Tracy and I are taking my car. I want to play with her booty in private." Bryan laughed. Tracy looked mortified at him. Her eyes grew wide but she didn't deny him. I just shook my head and laugh.

"That will work for me. I plan on bending Nicole over the hood of my car tonight." Dean said as he smacked my ass.

"Dean. What the hell." I yelled as I slapped him on the arm. Tracy just started laughing. Oh, I cannot stand her.

"No hitting now. Remember the last time you slapped me? Where did you end up?" He stood behind me and nibbled my ear. I gulped as I remember him bending me over the hood of my own car. I gasped at the thought.

"Yeah, you remember. And I will fuck you on the hood of my car tonight. You can count on it." he gave my ass a squeeze and led me out the door. Oh, I cannot wait for what this night is going to bring.

Dinner was great. I was completely stuffed. Dean had made reservations at one of the A list spots in town. We all talked and laughed, and drank. My God did I drink. The wine Dean had chosen was exquisite.

I learned that Bryan was totally into Tracy. He regrets hurting her and wanted to make them exclusive. Tracy of course agreed. But somehow, I think her virginity is still intact. We finally left the restaurant and headed to one of the local nightclubs.

"So when do I get my birthday fuck on the hood," I asked Dean once we got in the car. I was so anxious. I could almost feel him inside me right now.

"In due time my love." was all he said.

I folded my arms and pouted. I wanted it now. I know we had amazing sex several times today, but I just cannot get enough of this man. He makes me feel like the best lover in the world.

"Stop pouting before I take you over my knee right here in this car," Dean warned with a smile.

Hmm. The thought of him spanking me sounds so good right now. It was a 10-minute drive to the club. Dean had parked the car far away from everyone else. Bryan and Tracy parked next to us. I could see Tracy and Bryan kissing heavily in the car. Bryan did not have tinted windows. But Dean's car did. They got out of the car and walked over to us.

"We will be a few minutes." Dean rolled down his window to tell them.

I was confused why weren't we going in. Then I thought that this must be it. He was going to put me on the hood. Tracy gave me a wink. I gave her a shrug. And Bryan just smiled at us as he took Tracy's hand and walked towards the club.

"Why aren't we going in?" I asked. My voice was full of need. Dean said nothing. He just let his seat back all the way.

"I am hungry for your juices. I want you to sit on my face."

"What?!" I asked.

I have never sat on anyone's face before. I was a little nervous. He didn't wait for me to follow his command. He reached over, unfasten my seat belt, and pulled me over on his lap.

"Sit on daddy's face baby. I want to taste you."

I looked around nervously. What if someone could see us?

"No one can see us baby. Its dark and I have tinted windows. Now do as I say before I make you."

"But I have never done this before. I don't want to hurt you." I said softly. Dean just laughed.

"You won't baby." He grabbed my hips and lifted me onto his face.

I started to shake as his tongue found my swollen clit. I didn't even realize that I was so wet. He slowly began to torture me with his lavish tongue. Licking up every drop. I sunk my nails into the back seat and slowly started to grind my hips on his tongue. It felt so good.

"That's it baby. Ride daddy's face." Dean groaned against my wet lips.

I cried out for him to keep going. Pleasure was spiking in my hips. My need for release was growing. His tongue started to move faster and faster. I matched his movement with my hips. Grinding against his mouth. He sucked my clit hard as he placed his fingers inside of me. Making me bow as he found that spot that would send me to ecstasy.

"Daddy. Make me come please. I am so close."

I begged him to take me there. And just like that, he stopped. I continued to move my hips on his mouth. Trying to find some friction. I needed my release. Begging him to continue. But he didn't hear my pleas.

"Why did you stop?" I asked breathless. I looked down at him with pleading eyes.

"Remember that slap on my arm earlier? Oh and the pouting you did about 10 minutes ago?" he said. His face was stern. This jerk!

"You are punishing me? What the hell?!?" I screamed at him.

I climbed back to my side of the car. I was about to hit him, when he gave me a grave look. I withdrew my hand and placed it on my lap.

"Yes. Now let's go."

"But I am too worked up right now. I need you daddy." I whimpered.

"Good. Now let's go." was all he said as he got out of the car.

How could he do this to me? My insides ache. And I needed to come. This is not fair. He opened my side of the car. I gave him a pleading look. He just raised his eyebrow and held out his hand. I fixed my dress and got out of the car without taking his hand, I tried to pull away from him, but he grabbed my hand in his firm grip.

"Keep acting like a brat and you will not come tonight at all. Now let's go," he whispered on my lips, making my knees go weak.

"Ok," I pouted as he led me to the club.

The club was lively tonight. Dean had arranged for us to be in the VIP section. We found Tracy and Bryan cuddled up on one of the sofas. They looked so cute together. And Tracy looked so happy. She gave me a smile as we sat down. I could barely cross my legs. Every little move between my legs had my moaning. I was wet and horny and Dean was going to leave me like this. I looked at Dean pleading with him. He just shook his head and kissed me on the forehead. Fuck, I need to get some relief quick.

"I am going to the restroom." I stood up and announced.

"I will go with you," Tracy said.

"Ok." I looked over at Dean. "I will be right back." He stood up and slowly pulled me to him. I could feel his erection against my stomach. Damn he was so hard.

"Hurry back. And no masturbating. I will know if you have." he whispered in my ear.

My juices just flowed as I felt his warm breath against my neck. How did he know what I was about to do. I just gave him a nod and kissed him forcefully, catching him off guard. Knowing he was watching me walk away, I turned around and shook my ass to the beat of the music. I looked back at him to see his eyes pop open. I winked at him and went to the restroom.

"So what the hell was you and Dean doing in the car?" Tracy asked me as she was touching up her lipstick. I leaned against the wall waiting for her.

"Nothing, we were talking." I lied.

"There you go lying Nikki. You two where up to something. Otherwise, he wouldn't have had that bulge in his pants when you walked in." she grinned

"Oh my God. You could see it?" I gasped in horror.

"Clear as day. No wonder you are always screaming his name when you two are going at it. Your man is blessed honey."

"Stop it Tracy. I am not that loud."

"Bullshit." she turned to face me "Oh daddy please. Faster daddy. Right there daddy." Tracy said mockingly.

"Can this day get any worse?" I laughed.

"Shut up. At least you are getting some. Bryan is still afraid to play between my legs. But I am not hearing any excuses tonight. I am getting laid."

"Let's go before they worry about us," I said pulling her out of her rant. We were walking out of the restroom when someone bumped into me.

"Oh well if it is Deans little black bitch."

It was Delaney. Standing in front of me. Piercing cold eyes staring at me. And evil grin smiling at me.

"Bitch." I called her. She just smiled. Challenging me.

Oh I am going to love kicking her ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4K 42
Cleo Woods works at a very rich and private nightclub, she goes to work and meets her knight in shining armor..... sorry no, wrong answer, she meets...
677K 25.6K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
624K 20.7K 84
****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies And I knew better t...
4.6K 197 10
Who knew a snow storm could cause a little christmas of romance?