lost again // e.d

By buppdolann

Read the first book : "Lost and Found" *sequel* More

Before We Begin
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. (Last Chapter)
UPDATE

27.

100 3 7
By buppdolann

*6 days later; night before Ethan and Grayson leave*

"No way your bringing this" -I said as I picked up the monkey that I won for him at the fair the night that he asked me to be his girlfriend. I remember that night perfectly.

"Of course, you told me that when we are away from each other I could look at it and think of you" -he smiled as he walked closer to me and I looked down holding the fuzzy monkey as I started to get emotional. "What's wrong?" -he asked as he tucked a hair behind my ear and lifted my chin

"Nothing, it just means a lot that you remember that"

"How could I forget, that's the night I asked you out Ally. Now look where we are..." -he said trying to be happy and I wanted to put on a brave face for him. I set down the monkey and continued to help him pack. Every time I saw something sentimental that he was bringing with him we would have a conversation about it which correlated to our relationship.

"Oh my gosh, Ethan look at this" -I said as I held up his prom king crown, it was several months ago but it seems like it happened just yesterday

"That night was one for the book" -he smiled and I didn't know for which reason it was on for the books...

"And why is that?" -I smirked as he grabbed the crown and put it on top of my head even though it was a tad bit big

"Mmmmm let me think" -he grabbed my hands and pulled me as he sat down on the bed holding me while I was still standing. "Well it was prom of course, I got prom king, and I think one other thing happened but I can't remember" -he played it off sarcastically but I went along with it

"Ya I wonder what that is, I mean it's not like someone lost something or anything" -I finished and he snapped, he then threw me onto the bed as he rolled and hovered over my body

"Well since I don't remember, we are just gonna have to do it over again. Just so I remember this time of course" -he smirked and I started to laugh

"I wish but your family is down stairs" -I confessed as he lowered his head and rolled next to me as we then just laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling

"You know we are going to FaceTime every day right?" -he randomly reassured me and I turned to him and slid my head into his chest

"Of course, just make sure you remember it's 3 hours ahead here"

"Noted, and I'm going to check up on you"

"So will I, I'm gonna miss you tons"

"Me too, but it's ok because our first game is only a few weeks after school starts so I'll see soon. I promise"

"I'll be counting down the days"

"Oh I know you will" -we both laughed as I stayed in his embrace for a while before I went back to my house.

That night I got no sleep and I literally started to freak out so much. I tend to over think and stress myself more than I need to so that's basically what was happening to me. I couldn't stop replying stuff my my head that could happen to him, or me, or with us. Different scenarios were playing in my mind and it wouldn't leave the top of my head. Every time I could get to sleep I would end up all sweaty and jerking awake because I thought something bad happened.

My alarm went off at 10:30 because that meant that I needed to get up and take the twins to the airport. I don't think I've ever dreaded a day more in my entire life than right now. It's always been me and him, but what if college changes that.

I soon left my house in some jeans and a sweat shirt of his as I put my hair in a messy bun. When I reached their house I got out and was greeted by the boys, their parents, and Maddie. We were all taking them to the air port and by the looks of it everything was all packed into the car so we could leave right away.

"Hey Ally" -Maddie hugged me and she could instantly tell I was tired

"Hey Mads"

"Why so mellow?"

"No sleep" -I responded as I walked over to Ethan and he hugged me tightly

"I'm sorry Als, why couldn't you sleep?" -He asked as I was wrapped up in his arms

"Because of today, but it's ok because I'm with you right now and that's all that matters" -I smiled pulling away as I greeted Lisa and Sean before then jumping in the car. As we drove to the airport Maddie and Gray were doing their own thing as me and Ethan were in our own world as well.

"Wow, I cant believe this is happening" -he said and we were playing with each other's hands as we were both smiling

"I'm so proud of you Ethan, I could literally brag about you all day"

"I could say the same thing about you Als"

"I know these months are going to be hard, but that's just going to make us stronger. And your gonna text me when your take off and land, right?"

"Of course mom"

"Hey, I'm just making sure you get there safely"

"I know, I'm just joking around" -he kissed my forehead as we continued to talk about random stuff until we pulled up to the drop off area at the air port. As the car came to a stop we both looked out the window and back at each other, my heart slowly started to ache as I knew the separation was near.

We all slowly got out of the car as his parents gave them their luggage and gave them they farewell. I hugged Grayson before then finally hugging Ethan  for the last time til who ever knows how long.

"Hey, don't cry please" -he said after he lifted my chin from me staring at the ground and he then slowly wiped away the slow streaming tears

"I know, it's just that I'm going to miss you so much"

"We are going to talk every day and before you know it we will see each other at my first game"

"And when is the first game?"

"Almost two months from now" -he admitted as my head hit deep into his chest and the tears kept flowing. "I know this is going to be hard, but time is going to fly by. Besides, you getting settled in is going to take away a few weeks of your time" -he added and he did have a point, but that still leaves over a month before seeing him

"I love you prom king" -I said trying to make light of the conversation which made us both laugh... let's just say my cry laugh isn't to pretty

"Love you too Als, bye" -he finished as he then wrapped me up and kissed me for the last moments we had. As we divided I watched him roll his stuff with Grayson, Maddie then came over and hugged me tight. She obviously wasn't crying because she moves down there in two weeks, great. I'm going to be away from my boy friend and my two best friends. 

As we watched Eth and Gray walk inside Ethan turned around one last time and stared into my eyes. He immediately stopped in his tracks which made me make a weird face, what is he doing? He then lets go of his stuff as he ran back to me, as he got close to jumped and he caught me. My arms and legs were wrapped around him tightly as he held me close.

"Forever and always" -he whispered into my ear as I nodded my head and he let me down. He then walked off again but this time I felt somewhat better, him coming back and telling my that sorta eased myself.

At least for now.

Once they were gone in the distance we all got back into the car and drove back to the Dolans house since me and Maddie's cars were there. Before we left we said by to Lisa and Sean as we could both tell they were having a hard time. Both their boys are off to college and what makes it worse is that they are a 6 hour flight away.

                              *later that night*

I couldn't get myself to fall asleep until I finally got Ethan's text saying that he landed. Knowing he was safe made all the difference.

@allyreed

647 likes
allyreed: today someone special left for college and I couldn't be more proud of him. I love you E and I can't wait to see you again at your first game♥️💋

Load comments:
maddiesmith: this is so cute, aweee you guys😻😭

graysondolan: wow, what happened to one of your best friend leaving too?? Ouch

ethandolan: always have and always will

Grayson's comment made me laugh while Ethan's comment made me start to feel very sad. And with that I went downstairs and grabbed the tub of Ben and Jerries ice cream from the freezer. I sat down on bed bed and decided to torture myself with sad romance movies, first one was "The Walk To Remember". I never really cry for movies but I always do for this one.

As I was mid balling while stuffing ice cream into my face my phone started going off. I looked down to see "E 💙" written on my phone.

"Fuck" -I whispered softly as I paused the movies and tried to stop crying while wiping away my tears. Once I felt like I was ready I slowly slide the accept call button.

"Hey Als" -he said in an exciting tone which made me feel good that at least he wasn't having a huge break down unlike me

"Hi babe" -I tried to say in the same amount of energy do that he wouldn't suspect I was currently stuffing myself with ice cream while crying over a teen romance movies

"Its so pretty here Ally, when you come down your gonna think its so beautiful. The ocean is so close, and the weather perfect"

"Well I'm glad your liking it down there" -I continued trying to be happy but the more he talked the more it made me sad that I wasn't with him

"Soooo, What are you right now?"

"Uhhhh... ummm... just chilling on my bed"

"Thats good- um one sec Als, Gray is calling my name" -he paused in a rushed tone. "Ok sorry babe but I have to go. Talk to you later"

"Ethan it's three hours ahead here, I can't talk later" -I said and I could tell he then checked the time as he heard me respond

"Oh shit, I forget about the time zones. I'll call you tomorrow, I promise"

"Ok b-" -I tried to finish but he ended the call to early which cut me off. Wow, ok then. But I mean with them just moving in I bet he is going to be super busy.

I just hope that even with him having a crazy schedule, he still finds time for us to talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 26.4K 139
- "you're going to get us fired!" "it'll be quick, baby." - 1st book sequel: "associates"
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
Forever By linds

Fanfiction

91 0 13
a little fanfic about grayson dolan :)
403K 4.4K 82
when two members from the sister squad falls in love,how will the fans react?