Something Only We Know ✔️

By GoldenCalypso

||Completed|| Love is not an open door. Love is not a game. Love is not a fairytale. When the game of love le... More

Something Only We Know
Special Attention
Dedication
Prologue
Introduction:One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
fire
sleep with me
hulk's daughter
chocolate on my lips
who are you?
keep your eyes on me
why do you have to sing?
the piano
life at risk
one last time
just a wind
his heart
secret for secret
sleeping beauty
something nice
a promise
naughty
happiest
waiting
that promise
hurt
everything
adrian
erase
thank you
me and you
stay
sweetheart
fear
this
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

neverland

139 19 2
By GoldenCalypso

Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
~Peter Pan

Please don't forget to press the star button at the bottom of your screen!

"Adrian, will you please shut the door?" I asked him, trying my best to cover up myself from his gaze. And it was then I noticed it, Adrian was shirtless. Seeing him shirtless made me want to suffocate myself.

I felt so exposed.
He shouldn't be doing this to me.

"Okay." He retreated too quickly and shut the door.

God. I felt so hot.
What was he thinking?

All of a sudden, the door opened again.

I gasped.

"God dammit Adrian, why do you-"

And then I realized that this time it was only his hand peeking out. He was holding the towel for me.

"Take your towel your highness or I will come in and wrap it around you," his voice chuckled.

I tiptoed to the door and tried to grab the towel.

Unexpectedly, Adrian appeared out of nowhere and swiftly pulled me closer to him. I gasped in shock as his arms circled around my naked waist and thrusted me closer to his bare chest.

For a moment, I could not even breath properly. Seeing Adrian shirtless made me want to suffocate myself and now his unexpected embrace made me forget how to breath.

And I was naked too.

"Hi beautiful, you look wet," he acknowledged me.

I shivered.
Was he meaning the water on my body or something else?

"Here, let me pat you dry..."
With the towel, he clumsily dried me up. I watched in anxious excitement as his eyes wandered through my body every time the towel patted my bare skin. It was too much for a day. I couldn't help blushing as I stared at the way his eyes shone and his clever fingers went through every inch of my body.

"When we get married, I would have showers with you." He told me, wrapping the towel around me, "and then I would dry you up, carry you to bed and feed you dinner. Then I would comb your hair and then blah blah blah and after that I would sleep with you."

My sweet Adrian.
'When we get married' would only happen once upon a sweet dream.
It hurt to even imagine a sweet dream that will never come true.

"Everyday I would wake up next to you," he continued and planted a kiss on my forehead, "I would always kiss you good morning, I would always make you laugh when you are angry. I would make you the happiest girl alive. Please Serena, let me do that for you."

I kissed his lips.

He looked at me with wide eyes. I was not sure if I was doing something wrong. But giving into him felt so right. It felt awfully right to be with him.

Even though I was standing naked with a super hot guy embracing me, it didn't matter.
It was Adrian embracing me.
And that was everything.

"I think I won't be able to let you go," he said, shyly, "I've become a selfish person from the day you came into my life. I've never been in a dilemma of emotions like this... you know what I mean Serena?"

"Yes, I know Adrian. I'm feeling the same right now."

Our eyes locked with each other.

"I want to let you go and then I don't want to. I know it will destroy me if you leave but I don't care about it. I don't want to think about it. I just want to be with you, right now."

"Right now, I want to shut the world around us and just be together." He said and gently stroked my brown hair.

He kissed me. I kissed him back.
That was all.

"I want to take you to neverland with me, you will come with me right?" He said, smiling from his ocean like eyes.

"I would love to," I said, "but where do you find Neverland smart boy?"

He smirked.

"You'll be in Neverland when you are with me... we'll stay forever young, even if you are seventy you'll still be my little girl..."

I leaned and kissed him.

He cupped my face in between his warm hands and kissed me back. Gently caressing my waistline, we ended up kissing each other in the middle of the living room. His kiss tasted different, it wanted nothing more, there was no danger in his kiss, it was a soft pace of a melody. For a moment I felt like I was in Neverland.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Adrian drew back. "Must be the pizza delivery, I ordered pizza when you were showering. I'll go get it."

I hastily went to his bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I was really excited at the way we were feeling. It was as if I couldn't stand the thought of leaving Adrian a minute without me.

Adrian had already arranged the table when I arrived. The pizza were already unboxed and there were plates for two. I sheepishly sat next to him.

"I bought Pepperoni and Hawaiian Chicken," He told me.

"Thanks, I'm starving," I said and served myself a slice into my plate.

"Before you eat, I want you to feed me," Adrian blurted out.

What? Is he out of his mind?

"Yes, your majesty," I squeaked and served him a slice of Pepperoni.

His mouth was wide open, waiting for the pizza to dive into his mouth. I tried to feed him the best way I can.

Ouch. He bit my fingers.

"Yum, your fingers are delicious,"he murmured giving me a naughty smile, "I need more."

Our eyes locked with each other.

"Smart boy, let me eat first. I'm starving," I exclaimed. He shrugged.

"Well I'm starving too." He said, "starving for you."

A shiver went across my spine.

"Oh I'm sorry but I'm starving for food." I added, quickly.

Concentrating on the pizza slice on my plate while ignoring Adrian's ravenous eyes at the same time, I started to removed the onions on the top.

"Onions are nice, why do you remove them?"

"I don't like onions. They ruin the cheese," I remarked, "and I don't like the crispy feeling about them."

I hate onions.

"So if you don't like something, do you just remove it from your life?" Adrian asked me. I was startled.

"That depends on what it is and how important it is." I began, "for an example of I don't like the pizza topping, I would completely prevent myself from eating. I would starve instead."

He grinned. "I would eat it anyway. I don't hold grudges against onions. That won't be fair for the poor thing."

I laughed. He was talking as if he had gone insane.

"So, I was just thinking," he said as he leaned into me, "what if you don't like me at all?"

"I like you." I answered, swiftly.

"That's all? You only like me?"

"I like you, yeah, that's all there is."

He grinned.
"Isn't it more than that?"

"I dunno. Maybe or maybe not."

He looked down, smirking. I could tell that he was turning unpredictable every minute. And I was starting to like his playfulness.

"What if I like you more than that?"

I looked into his eyes. I did like him more. I couldn't understand if it was love or liking. But I couldn't know that. I wouldn't know that. I had never fallen in love with anybody in my life.

Was it love or lust?
I would never know.

Saving me from his angelic stare, the doorbell rang just in time. It was almost 8.00 pm and I was starting to question myself as to who it could be.

Adrian turned to me.

"I didn ordo nother izza," he mumbled with food in his mouth.

"You eat. I'll go see who that is."

Striding to the door, I turned the knob. At that moment, I wished Adrian opened the door instead of me. The blood in my veins froze and my knees went numb.

Staring at me with cold catlike eyes was Gemma, the mother who abandoned me.

"Serena, your dad told me all about it," she began, her voice as cold as her stare, "What are you doing in his house, child?"

Holy Crap. What do you think will happen between Gemma and Serena?

I really wish I could really meet Adrian. For crying out aloud, I'm in love with him. (Sorry Serena, he's all yours. I was just kidding$

To all my amazing readers,
Thank you for supporting me. I would be forever grateful to each of you for helping my dreams come true.

I will be updating soon as your vote makes me happy.

PLEASE HIT THAT STAR ⭐️ BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
THAT WOULD BE EVERYTHING TO ME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
45.6K 3.4K 47
"Hey!" "Hi!" "Do you know something?" "*giggles* how can I know if you don't tell me." "Your writing sucks!" "WHAT!!" "..." "HEY! WHAT DO U MEAN MY W...
151 5 14
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・ They were two completely different souls at the start of the school year, when one day Sheila sees this boy and falls in...
13.9K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...