Yandere! Abusive Ex Boyfriend...

Od _NekoStories_

He broke up with you but he wants you back no matter what. Více

Why
Taken
Disobediance
Joshua
Escape
I Will Find You
Mine (Also, New Story?)
PLEASE NO!!!
Pain
Please Read (Not Chapter)
What!?
Smartass
Q & A???
Q & A Answers
I Need.....
Not a Chapter (sorry ;-;)
Plans
Hey.....😅

Charles

18.5K 327 462
Od _NekoStories_

{ Hayate P.O.V }

       I blink my eyes open and sit up from my bed. I try to process what I'm going to do today and get an idea instantly. I reach for my phone and call a number.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Come on. COME ON!!!"

       I mentally say in my head.

*person picks up*

"Well, never thought I would hear from you again."

"Shut up. I need a favor."

"And why would I do that for you?"

"It involves (Y/n)...."

"(Y/n)!? Why are you bringing her up?"

"I recently found her and brought her home with me and she ran away yesterday."

"Ha...."

"Will you help me?"

"Sure. But I want something in return."

"What is it....."

"Once I find her I want one whole day with her. Don't worry, I won't leave any marks."

     I hear a small chuckle through the phone. I was desperate to find her.

"Fine. Find her."

"Yes sir."

"One more thing."

"Yes......?"

"If she's with a guy named Joshua, kill him. He'll only get in the way."

"Sure thing."

"Thanks Charles."

       With that, I hang up.

{ (Y/n) P.O.V }

        "So (Y/n)? You thought I couldn't find you? You thought that I wouldn't look for you? Running away wasn't really a smart decision Now was it? Look at the situation you're in."

         I look around myself. I'm bleeding and in pain. I see ropes around my wrists and ankles. I look up towards him and see him holding a whip.

       "Now (Y/n), count with me."

I freeze them start to tremble.

Crack

      I stay silent.

"I. Said. COUNT!!!"

Crack

"O-one"

"Good girl."

Crack

"T-two"

For some reason I don't feel much pain

Crack

"Three."

Crack

"Four."

Crack

"Five."

Crack

"Six."

        Tears start forming in my eyes. Just the thought of being treated like this hurts me.

Crack

"Seven."

Crack

"Eight."

"(Y/n)"

Crack

"Nine."

"(Y/n)!!!"

"I hear my name being called."

Crack

"Ten."

"(Y/n)!!! Wake up."

       My eyes quickly open and I see Joshua in front of me with a worried look.

I-It was just a nightmare

"W-what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?! You're crying."

       I feel my face and feel tears.

"Are you ok? Was it a nightmare?"

"I-I'm fine. It was nothing."

"O-okay. I made breakfast."

"Thank you."

"I don't think you should go to school today."

"I guess you're right. Am I just going to stay here?"

"I'm fine with that. Just don't go outside."

"I know."

         We head downstairs and into the small dining room. I take my seat and so does Joshua. I slowly eat my food while Joshua does the same.

"J-JOSHUA!!!"

"W-WHATS WRONG!!!"

"IT'S 7:54!!!"

"OH SHOOT."

      He starts to stuff his face with food then washes it down with a cup of water. He quickly brushes his teeth then grabs his backpack.

"B-BYE (Y/N)!!!"

     And with that the door slams shut and Joshua is gone. I internally laugh because of his forgetfulness. I decide to finish my breakfast and clean everything up. Once I'm done I head over to the window and just stare at the scenery. I notice a man suspiciously looking ok'ing around the neighborhood. I duck down before he could see me. He sort of looked familiar. I brushed off the thought and walked over to Joshua's living room. I grab a book and head towards the guest bedroom.

2 Hours Later

         I start to slowly open my eyes. I realized that I fell asleep while reading. I get up and turn on the radio.

" Missing person, Amy Watson, has now been declared dead. No one has seen her for the past 3 months and a man claims to have found her bod-"

          I turn the radio off not wanting to listen to the story anymore. I decide to take a shower so I get up and head towards the bathroom.

{ Charles' P.O.V }

          I look around the neighborhood I knew Joshua lived in. I did some research on him. As I look around the neighbor hood I see out of the corner of my eye some one looking out a window. I make it look I didn't see them. As I try to look again the figure is gone. I take out my phone and call Hayate.

"Hello?"

"I think I found her."

"Fast as always. You haven't lost it."

"Yeah yeah. When should I get her?"

"Did she see you?"

"Yes. But she doesn't know it's me."

"Wait a while. Lay low. Get her in 3 days."

"Yes sir."

"Don't day that."

*beep*

       I walk away and head over to my car. I drive away and head over to my house. Once I get there I head inside. I set all my stuff down and head towards the basement. The sound of metal clanking together fills the room.

"Aaaaamy~"

"MMMMMM!!! MMMMMM!!!"

"Amy, darling I don't understand you. Here, let me take this off for you."

      I take the tape off of her mouth and walk to a closet.

"P-PLEASE!!! LET ME GO!!!"

I sigh.

"That's not what I wanted to hear when I got home."

        She starts to cry. The sound of her crying annoys me. I take out some duct tape and rip off a new piece. Placing it over her mouth, she tries to shake me off. I start getting ticked off.

Smack

        Once I slap her she freezes.

"What did I say about struggling?"

"D-d-don't do it....."

"Good. Now hold still."

       She doesn't move and I easily put the tape over her mouth.

"I was listening to the radio on the way back home ya know. You're no longer considered a missing person anymore. People think you're dead."

      I look over at her. Her eyes widened. Tears try to come out but I could tell she's holding them back.

"Good news! In 3 days you'll have a friend. She's only staying for one day though. You better be good. If you're not, I'm going to put you have into the room. Good night Darling~"

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=~=~=

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER TYPED!!!
Thank you guys so much for reading this!!! Please give feedback or ideas for the story. Or comment. I will respond no matter what it is!!!❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

977K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
288K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
93.8K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !