Smartass

{ (Y/n) P.O.V }

I tried acting tough but didn't know what I would be getting myself into......

"Heh, what is there to suck."

He stares at me dead in the eyes and I regret my decision.

"Trying to be a smart ass huh?"

     With saying that, he grabs both sides of my head and shoves 'it' in my mouth. My eyes widen and I'm in shock of what's happening. Without thinking I bite down and he immediately takes it out.

"FUCKING BITCH!!! WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"

       I started to shake violently because I had no power in my current situation. I didn't know what to do.

"That hurts like hell. I bet this will too."

    He reaches under the bed for what ended up being a gun. Fear washed over my face.

"What do you think is?"

"........"

    I don't say a word.

*slap*

"I ASKED A QUESTION!!!"

"A g-gun...."

"Hmph. It is a gun. Not a real one though. No real bullets but can give the same pain as a real one. Lucky for me it won't leave any cuts. Only a couple bruises but that's fine."

     He positions the gun to my side and I slowly to start to struggle. He glares down at me and I just lie there trembling.

*BANG*

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GREAT."

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

(*cough**cough* Aoharu X Kikanjuu *cough*)

       All I could do was scream. The pain wouldn't go away and he 'shot' me all over my body. Tears just flowed down my face my body repeatedly shifted around. I couldn't leave the spot I was in. I was so scared and in pain I passed out.

"Hmmm...... This won't do. It's not fun anymore."

{ Charles' P.O.V }

       I look down at her still slightly shaking body and sigh. I see the bruised parts of her body and get so turned on.

"Tch!"

I unzip my pants a pull my boxers slightly down. I grab hand and wrap it around my member. Her skin is soft. I move it up and down and the feeling is exhilarating. Just the touch of her small hands gets me hard. Without thinking I cum on her a little and the view I have of her is so erotic I get hard again. Grabbing her hand, I do it again. Once I finish, I take a picture then clean her up and let her sleep. Of course, I duct tape her mouth shut so she can't scream or make any more ruckus.

Walking out of the room, I grab my phone and smirk while sending the picture to Hayate.

{ Hayate P.O.V }

Ping!

My phone lights up with a notification from Charles. A picture. I tap on it and it fills my phone with a picture of (Y/n). I dropped my phone. Rage courses through my body and I didn't know what to do. I stomp around the house and go down to the basement to gather everything. Throwing it into the back of my truck. I look for the address of my old house I used to have. Typing it into the GPS I head over. I'll make sure no one knows where she'll be.

(Hayate's Rich BTW)

That house has everything I need. It's on an isolated island where no one is allowed to step foot on, its big enough for (Y/n) to roam around without her running away, and it also has security cameras all over the island. I also remember setting up booby traps over the island and putting my 'special' room in the basement. I get onto my jet and fly over.

2 Hours Later

I finally land and everything is exactly how I left it. I check the cameras and see a couple people roaming around. A look of disgust crawls on my face and I press a button. A booby traps get set off and screams could be heard. I didn't really care.

(After discarding the pieces of limbs, and finally making it to the house. I'm lazy, deal with it. :P )

I open the door hear a plate crash.

"M-master!!! When did you get here?"

"........Cathrine, has the house been cleaned everyday?"

"Y-yes!"

"Set up the large room in the C wing and my original room."

"Right away master!"

As she scurries away I wander the house. Cathrines been here for quite a while. I hired her as a house keeper and she took a liking to me. She is very obedient and listens to whatever I say. I could honestly care less about her but she's sort of useful. I guess.

"Everything is all set up master. Is someone coming over?"

"Yes. My Ex and soon to be again girlfriend."

{ Cathrine's P.O.V }

"I see....... When will she arrive?"

"Tomorrow. I'm heading to bed now. You get some rest too but make sure every corner of his house is cleaned."

"Yes Master...."

Once he walks away a walk out to the balcony and over to the beach. Once I'm close to the waves of the water I let everything out.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY IS MY MASTER BRINGING SOME OTHER SLUT HERE?!?!?!? HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY!!!!!! I'LL KILL HER!!!! I'LL DO IT!!!!!"

I breath heavily then walk back to the house and start preparing.

{ Hayate's P.O.V }

Rolling my eyes, I walk over to my bed and lie down. As if I'd let someone even hurt my angel. I can't believe I trusted Cathrine. I turn the lights off and try to fall asleep fast so I can see (Y/n) quicker.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE!!! I HOPE THIS SOMEWHAT LONG CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT💗💗💗