Taken

"Why did you leave me? Once I heard you weren't going to this school anymore I got worried."

"P-please leave me alone. W-we're not dating anymore so you don't have to do this."

"Hmmmm......Yes I do. You left me without telling me. Don't you get it (Y/n)? I love you. I still love you. I love you so much it hurts. I went every looking for you. I missed you so much. Who even said you could leave me. Why did you leave me?..... I think you need to be taught another lesson. You know how it goes."

        I don't want to be abused anymore. The wounds are already gone. I don't want them back. When he gets close to me he lifts up his arm, getting ready to whip. I did what was natural for me to do...... I screamed. I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom we were in and knocks at the door.

"HELLO? IS SOMEONE IN THERE?"

Hayate glares at me. He tries to signal for me to just say 'yes' so the person would walk away. I don't.

"YES PLEASE HELP ME A MAN FORCED ME IN HERE, PLEASE GET ME OUT!!!!"

Hayate was ready to hit me. But before he could the door opened. One of the staff saw me on the floor and Hayate with the belt in his hand.

"Sir, If you could, we would like you to leave."

The staff member said sternly. Hayate leaves and I get back up to meet my friend.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!"

"....." I don't respond.

"I-I think I'm gonna go home."

"I'll walk you."

"N-no it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You stay here and have fun with your 'date'."

         I grab my stuff and walk out of the restaurant. I start walking in the direction of my house and start to cry.

"Why did he have to come back. I was so happy. He ruined my life. How did he even find me."

        All these thoughts were going through my head. I couldn't think straight. But then suddenly something hit me on the back of my head and my vision started to slowly fade.