Pain

I am the shittiest author ever!!! I'm so sorry!!!
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
{Charles P.O.V}

"Ugh...So annoying."

Charles let go of the button and opened the door. Amy's breaths were heavy and her tears didn't stop. Charles walks over to her and puts on the gag and blind fold.

"There. That's better. Don't have to hear that annoying voice. And I don't have to see part of that hideous face."

She starts to furiously thrash around and try to get out of the chair. I close the door  and walk over to the buttons. Again. I push down on the button and more shocks go through Amy. I start to laugh again but later on go upstairs and comes back with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I take one out and lights it. As I smoke, I could see (Y/n) has smelled the smoke from across the room. I start to walk over to her. I put the bud in my mouth and exhale the smoke right in her face. She starts to cough and hold her breath. He has a face of disgust written on her face.

"Wow. You are just too much of a goody two shoes. You don't like smoking, I can obviously tell you don't drink, and I bet you don't even know what cum is."

{ (Y/n) P.O.V }

      I look down showing that he is correct. He laughs then walks back towards Amy who is still getting shocked. He finally releases the button and goes back into the room.

"Do you know what the top two most painful things, a human can experience?"

"......." Amy didn't respond at all.

     Charles glares at her. He puts the cigarette back in his mouth and blows out on Amy.

"Well, one is getting burned alive."

      He takes the cigarette out again and presses the lit part on her skin.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! STOP PLEASE THAT'S SO PAINFUL!!!!!!"

      He he takes the cigarette off and throws it on the floor. He looks down at it.

"The second, is child birth."

Once he says that he slowly starts to look back up while saying,

"Should I make you go through that?"

      Amy didn't know how to respond. She just widened her eyes and froze.

"Hmmm.....maybe another time. But not when this beautiful (Y/n) is here."

       He smirks and starts to untie Amy. Once finished with that, he brings her back k her chair and sits her down o my for her to be tied back up.

"(Y/n)~"

      He starts walking over to me with a very sadistic grin on his face. He starts to untie me then drags me upstairs. Both Amy and I have confused looks on our faces. Once we reach a bedroom, he throws me onto the bed that's in there and cuffs me to all four bed posts.

"Hayate wants me to 'treat you like a lady'. He's to soft on you. Here. This is where you will be sleeping. He strictly told me to have you sleep at 8:30 then bring you back to him at 7:00 a.m. I barely got to have any fun with you, buuuuut, I get to sleep with you. I also get to do whatever I want with you but I can't leave any marks. That means I can't take your virginity."

He sighs but I'm really happy that he won't rape me.

"But you know, he never said I couldn't kiss you. It's not your first kiss anyways. You and Hayate kissed when we were still freshman back at 'your old highschool'. Remember? It was under that large cherry blossom tree in the middle of the school. So romantic, huh (Y/n)?"

"I regret ever meeting that guy. I regret agreeing to actually date him. I regret so much because of him. I hate him!"

"I recorded all of that. Now he'll have a reason to beat you. He hates hurting you without reason. But now he does. He asked me to do this. He also told me to kill that Joshua guy. Where was he yesterday?"

"He wasn't at home he was at-"

I quickly stop talking before I tell him where Joshua was. That would be so stupid of me.

"He was where?"

"N-No where. I'm not telling you. I don't want you to kill him. He did nothing wrong."

"I didn't choose to kill him. And I won't be killing him. You were just lucky he wasn't at the house when I got you. Hayate told me to kill him if he was there. Lucky you huh?"

"......"

I don't respond.

"Well (Y/n), I'm going to strip you."

———•———•———•———•———•———•———
I am SOOOO sorry for an extremely late chapter. I am THE WORST author EVER. I am really sorry I didn't update sooner. I know I'm in the wrong place to ask this but, please leave comments or DM whenever. I will try to always respond to them(I most likely do). You can even DM me random things. I love talking to my readers a lot. Just have casual co versatile with me and let's talk. I like to get to know my readers and what they like so I can incorporate it into my stories.!❤️