What!?

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

{ (Y/n) P.O.V }

  Once those words came out of his mouth, I froze. My mind went blank and I had no idea on what to do. A smirk started to form on his face. Slowly, he started to lift my shirt up and press his hands on my stomach. They were cold. I flinched at the sudden touch and he let out a little chuckle.

"(Y/n), your so sensitive it's so cute! Buuuut, I should have thought this through more. How am I suppose to get your shirt off?"

His questioning face quickly turned into a sadistic grin. He got up and left this room only to come back with a knife and scissors. When my shirt was lifted up to my head, he grabbed the scissors and started to cut the fabric. I shake. It's cold and he's already started on cutting my pants. After a couple cuts here and there I was left in only my undergarments. Goosebumps starts to spread across my arms.

"Wow. Just wow. (Y/n), you have such a magnificent figure. I should have asked you out before Hayate. I would have given you the treatment you deserved. Unfortunately Hayate got you first but I get to do many things with your body right now at least."

He grabs the knife and presses the blade on my stomach. A shiver goes down my spine and I couldn't think. Nothing came to my head. It was completely blank. I never thought I would be in a situation like this. But here I am, about to get molested by my ex-boyfriends perverted friend.

"Well, I can't do anything to your body but, this won't leave any marks."

      He starts to undo his pants and when he finishes he his just left with his boxers and a big bulge inside. He then takes his boxers off and climbs on top me my stomach. His member was so close to touching my face and I was struggling to get away from it.

"I will enjoy this."

        Once he says that he grabs the two sides of my head and shoves his member in my mouth. My eyes widen and tears slowly start to come out.

"Suck it."

In My Mind:.........WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?