Mr Billionaire || KTH ✔️

By prettygucci_

; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " »hm, what can money give me? highest... More

Prologue
C1
C2
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31
C32
C33
C34
C35
C36
C37
C38
C39 | Ending
Epilogue

C3

104K 4K 4.2K
By prettygucci_

BEING AN ASSISTANT isn't that bad, they said. But being an assistant to a successful, well known person maybe is quite challenging. Mostly when he's handsome. Eunna must needs to deal with many of drooling girls everytime they go to any functions.

Sighing, she took all the files she thinks she'll need after this. "I didn't expect I'll be his assistant this fast though " she mumbled to herself while carrying two big boxes in one time. She couldn't see where she was walking until she accidentally stepped on someone's feet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't s—" her eyes enlarged when she saw Taehyung.

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry, Sir. I didn't notice it was you. Sorry I promise I won't repeat the same mistake. " she apologized in one breath.

Tbh, it was quite hurt she wore heels. He tried to hide his reaction and cleared his throat. "What are you doing with these boxes? " he asked.

"I want to transfer it to my desk. Mr Seokjin said I'll be needing all of these soon. " she answered, her hands were still gripping on the boxes tightly.

Taehyung scoffed, "Ask a man to help you though. Don't let your body hurts " he said and walked away. Confused, she shrugged her shoulders and continued carrying the boxes since she didn't know anyone there and that make her shy to even ask for a help.

Once she was done arranging all the things on her desk, she put up a thick yellow book. It was a journal where she needed to jodge down everything about Taehyung in it.

It may sounds simple, but Eunna found it was quite challenging since she was an accountant who suddenly needed to be an assistant. She had no basics at all but thankfully Seokjin was there to guide her.

Why she was busy with her thoughts, Taehyung suddenly stood in front of her with his arms crossed. "Do I have meeting after this? " he asked.

Eunna blinked, totally blur by what was going on. She turned to Taehyung and enlarged her eyes. "Oh, um no. Yes, there's no meeting, Sir. " she stuttered while answering his question. He nodded and looked at his watch.

"It's 2 p.m. already " he spoke and looked at Eunna.

"Let's go lunch. " he said.

"Hm? What? " Eunna asked, quite surprised by what he said just now. Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes quietly. "I said let's go for lunch " he repeated and walked away, leaving Eunna alone.

She gasped, "Does it means I'm going with you?! " she yelled while chasing for him.

Park Eunna

"Chill a bit, " Taehyung said to me while looking sharp into my eyes, making the atmosphere around me became hotter. It felt extremely weird when a good looking man stares at me like that. Especially when he's my boss.

I gulped and smiled awkwardly. "I'm sorry, it's my first time going out with my boss" I stated.

I noticed that he stared at me for a few seconds but I acted like I didn't see it because I know it would be super awkward. Mostly if he didn't turn away.

"Then you need to get used to it. You're my assistant now. I don't know how other people treat their assistants but I want you to get comfortable around me as almost all your time will be spent with me. You can't be awkward or anything. Got it? " he asked.

I nodded. "Alright then. "

Finally, the waiter came and served us with our meals. Surprisingly, we got the same food. I wasn't with him when he ordered his food because I went to the restroom. Then I needed to order my meal at the counter. I honestly didn't expect that we would order the same food. Looking at my meal, he turned to me.

"Didn't know we have the same taste. " he stated.

"It's my favourite food. " I said and slid the plate closer to me. My stomach growled eagerly when I smelled it. "Oh, really? Same here" he interrupted.

"Wow, such a coincidence " I let out a small chuckle. He smirked, "Yeah. A coincidence,"

While we were enjoying the great foods, we had some random talk.

"Where are you from? Tell me. I want to know more " he while cutting the chicken. I stopped munching the food in my mouth and glanced at him. He asked too much. I don't really like to talk while eating tbh.

"Busan. I born there " I answered casually. "How about you, Sir? " I played along with the conversation.

"I'm from Daegu. " he said and wiped his mouth with a napkin once he finished eating. "That's my born place. Interesting, isn't? " he asked.

"Yeah. I've a few friends there but I rarely go to Daegu. I heard they have a lot of great restaurants. I really want to go there when I have time. " I shrugged.

"Well, you'll go there often after this. I have a house there but there's no one living in it. So I need to check on its condition at least once a month. " he said

"Oh, really? Why don't you just rent it to someone? I know you already have a lot of money but, at least someone can take care of the house. " I suggested.

He stopped then shook his head. "Everyone suggests that to me but I don't think so. It has a lot of memories of me and my family. So I don't want anyone to live there. " he stated and make me thought, is he an orphan?

I munched my fries and looked at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. "

"It's okay, you're still new anyway. " he said.

"So how about you? Do you still have any family left? " he asked.

"I lost my parents due to a car accident when I was 8. Then I lived with my grandma at my hometown till I was 15. She's the one who raised me up since my parent's death. But when I was 16, I got offered to continue my studies at Seoul from the government " I answered as hs was so focused on my story.

"I'm so sorry for your lost though, " he sighed and looked at me. "So we are same. Both of us lost our parents when we're still kids. I lost my parents when I was 12. I know how bitter it is growing up without parents. " he said as I knew what he was feeling. Sad.

"But however, we should continue our lives normally. We have a lot of responsibilities to do and so on. So don't get too sad over things that has happened. Life must go on." I didn't get it why he seemed so relaxed and chilled while talking. Opposite to me, I was quite awkward and felt so insecure everytime he turned to look at me. Well, it was my first time going out with a handsome guy. Plus, the handsome guy I'm eating with is my boss. The person I'm working for.

I nodded at his statement. "Yeah, that's true though. We can't get too sad sometimes "

He then glanced at his black expensive watch and looked back at me. "I think we can get going now. Let's go. " he said.

"Alright " I stood up from my seat and followed him to the car.

6.05 p.m.

It's already 6 O'clock. Yet, the meeting isn't even ended yet. You know how hurt my back was sitting on the chair for 2 hours direct. It was crazy.

Noticing I had started making some movement on my seat, Taehyung cleared his throat and tapped my book using his index finger to ask me to keep writing the important points we were all discussing about. I gulped then straighten my back and continued writing.

Finally, the meeting is now ended. Which means I can go home and rest. But before I could do anything I had planned to do at home, Taehyung called me to see him in his office. Gosh, I hope he won't scold me for yawning too many times in the meeting room.

I gulped and went into his office to meet him who was looking down at the notes I wrote for him. Realizing my absence in the room, he looked up at me and sighed. "There you are. " he said and stood up from his seat. He then put both of his hands on his waist and shook his head a few times. I could tell it wasn't a good sign.

"Didn't I tell you? You need to be a professional assistant to me. No yawing in the meeting room. Why can't you get it? Luckily it was just a meeting with the Jung's company. If they were the VIPs from overseas, I don't know what they will say after looking at how you act in the meeting room just now. " he complained about my bad behavior. Yeah, I admitted it was my fault.

I lowered my head and closed my eyes shut. "I'm sorry, Sir Kim. I didn't mean to act like that. It's just— I'm not used to this job yet."

He rolled his eyes at me then walked a few steps closer to me. "I understand that you are an accountant that was forced to be my assistant. You must guessing why, right? But however, you need to get used and love your job, okay? It's not that hard anyway. " he sighed.

He then took a few moment staring at my face and body and turned back to me. "I prefer you to untie your hair. So make sure you don't tie your hair when you come to work tomorrow. " he said what he wanted. Well, it was more like an order.

I nodded. "Alright, Sir. "

"Oh, and one more thing, I won't force you to wear high heels. But when we go to any big events, I would like to see you wearing heels. It would help you to look taller and classy, "

It was the first time I heard to something like this. But I needed to accept it because it's his opinion and I need to obey him. Nodding my head, "Alright Sir. I'll do my best to be your best assistant and won't repeat the same mistake again. " I said.

He nodded in satisfaction, "You can head home now. It's already late. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 3.1K 22
"I love you too much, which is why it hurts me to have to do this." ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 1/20/2019 Ended: 12/10/2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #...
169K 11.9K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
77.9K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
146K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...