Mr Bad Boy Saved Me

By jazzybella15

Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:Painful life
Chapter 2:Weekend
Chapter 3:Claimed
Chapter 4:I'm back
Chapter 5:Gym
Chapter 6:Friendly advice
Chapter 7:Men in black
Chapter 8: Self-Defense
Chapter 9: Home?
Authors note:Thank you
Chapter 10:Curiosity killed a cat
Chapter 11:Beauty lays in the eye of the beholder
Chapter 12:Freaky weirdos
Chapter 13: Who Is That
Chapter 14: A Lot Of Pain
Chapter15:Are You Happy
Chapter 16:Oops I Dropped Him
Chapter17:Trust
Chapter 18:Demons within
Author's note: Antonio's POV
Chapter 19: Desirable
Chapter 20: Morning Bouquet's
Chapter 21:The Fight: Part One
Chapter 22:The Fight:part two
Chapter 23:forgotten feelings of pain
Chapter 24:Suicide
Chapter 25:I LOVE YOU
Chapter 27:Edward_part 1
Chapter 28: Edward_ part 2
Chapter 29: Antonio's Queen
Chapter 30: Psycho side
Chapter31: Daddy's Coming
Chapters 32: Wrecking ball
Chapter 33: Venom
Chapter34:Fear
Chapter 35:Paralyzing
New Stories
Chapter 36:Truth or dare
Chapter 37:Mafia
Chapter 38: My Life
Chapter 39: Nicholas
Chapter40: Anger
Chapter 41: Morning After
Chapter 42: Sadness
Chapter 43: Truth
Chapter 44: Parents
Chapter 45: Break up
Chapter 46: Decision
Chapter 47: Marco
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: Makeout
Chapter 50:Meeting The Rest
Chapter 51: Beating
Chapter 52: suspension
Chapter 53: pain
Gang's POV
Chapter 54:The past
Chapter 55: freak out
Chapter 56: out of Town
Chapter 57: Note
Chapter 58: Summer
Chapter 59: Confession
Chapter 60: Ballroom
Chapter 61: Antella
Chapter 62: Slapped
Chapter 63: hospital drama
Chapter 64: joining forces
Chapter 65: Take out
Chapter 66: B'day party pt1
Chapter 67: B'day party pt2
Chapter 68: Epilogue
Book two
Sneak peek
Book 2

Chapter 26: True colors

14.1K 409 91
By jazzybella15

Isabella's POV

"I LOVE YOU" he repeated and my whole body began shivering.

"I have been waiting my entire life just to hear someone say that but now that it's happening,I um-" I started but he placed his finger on my lips and shut me up.

"I know you are scared and I'm not forcing you to accept me right away,I just wanted to let you know that I've fallen for you and I promise one day I will make you fall for me"he said with a wide smile.

"I can never fall for you" I said and his smile dropped.

"What are you saying, why can't you" he asked and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I just can't Antonio" I said turning away but he made me face him.

"Why Can't you" he asked holding my hand and I closed my eyes.

"I can bare a lot of things Antonio but one thing I can never bare is loosing you" I said as tears run down my eyes.

"What are you talking about" he asked and I held his arm.

"Everyone who comes close to me is just signing up for a death sentence" I said and he looked confused.

"What are you trying to say" he asked.

"Charlie has torn me apart from everyone who ever got very close to me and I don't want him to separate us. I can't bare to see you in any pain so tell me how,I will be able to see you die. Please you always understand me Antonio, so please understand why I can never fall in love and you shouldn't have fallen for me."

"I don't care, I love you and I know you are ignoring your feelings just to keep me safe. I know what that Man did to you, I watched everything he has ever done. Kitten I know that he made you fear the very name its self. But I don't care because you are letting him win and I don't want that. I fucking love you"

"Antonio-"

"I will promise you right now that very soon you will confess that you love me. I will completely remove all your fears of that day and you will say those three words. I have a request that nothing should change between us. I love you very much kitten kept that in mind. You are my first love  and I will be waiting for that day that you tell me you love me. Two weeks kitten before we have to go back you will confess you love me" he said with a lot of determination then hugged me. "Remember that I always keep my promises. Happy birthday kitten once more"
____

"What!!,he confessed it" Fran said with a grin on her face.

After Antonio told me he loved me, we went back home and all through the ride non of us said anything to the other. I couldn't sleep as I continued to think about what he had said. When it was morning the girls and I went out and we spent the day out. we were in a café when I told them.

"Yes. He took me to see a waterfall then waited till it was midnight and confessed he was in love with me" I said leaning back then took a sip of my coffee.

"That's so romantic. Best birthday gift ever but you don't seem so happy" Gabriel said and I signed.

"He confessed his feelings for me but, I don't feel the same way for him. You two know how much I badly want to experience the feeling but I can't" I said and Gabriel nodded.

"You still haven't told us what that man did to you" Gabriel said and I explained what happened.

Flashback: A year ago

I was on my way walking towards home when I bumped into a wall. Wait what was a wall doing on the middle of the road.

I heard male laughter and I looked up and saw Ricky (Mabel's young brother) laughing at me.

"Aren't you going to help me" I asked and he helped me stand.

"How are you" he asked as I dusted my shirt.

"I'm fine" I said then tried to walk passed him but he stopped me.

"Can I walk you home" he asked and I shook my head.

"My brother won't like me bring a boy over" I said and he chuckled.

"Oh come on, I'm going away today. I'm leaving for college and it's the last time we see each other" he said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry but no" I said. There was no way I would say yes and get beaten up by my parents.

"Ouch,i-" he started but was cut off by a car honk.

"Hey Isabel what are you doing here" I heard one of my brother's friend yell and I began shivering.

"I have to go" I then tried walking away but he held my arm.

"Who is he" Ricky asked and I removed my hand from his.

"He is my brother's friend, I have to get home. Good luck with college" I said then ran over to the car and got in.

"Who was that" he asked and I kept quiet "I asked a fucking questions" he shouted and I flinched.

"No one,he is just a friend. He came to say goodbye before he left for college" I said playing with my fingers.

"Does Charlie know him" he asked and I shook my head"I thought he was supposed to know all your friends "

"I have no friends because of him" I muttered under my breath.

"I wonder what Charlie would do if he found out" he said and my eyes widened.

"Please don't tell Charlie, I will do anything you want just don't say anything" I said begging him and he grinned.

"I won't tell Charlie on condition that you accept to me my personal slut. I really like your body and if you accept, I can protect you from Charlie" he said and I stared at him.

"I'd rather die than stoop that low just to be free from Charlie" I said and he laughed.

"Suit yourself don't say I didn't warn you" he said then stopped the car and I looked around then my heart began to beat faster. We were home.

"You can't do this to me" I said as he forcefully dragged me into the house then threw me on the ground.

"I can and I will" he said then charlie walked into the room.

"Why are you two together" he asked and I began backing up towards the door.

"I saw her making out with a guy outside her school and she lied to me saying he was just a friend" he said and I shook my head as my eyes became watery.

"His lying Charlie, I didn't do anything with him" I said and Charlie began walking towards me.

"I warned you about falling in love and having a boyfriend" he said as my back reached the door.

"I haven't disobeyed you I swear, i-" I started but he kicked my stomach and I held on to it.

"I have tried to warn you but you don't seem to understand" he said then began dragging me by my hair.

"Charlie, don't do this please" I said as he dragged me to the kitchen.

"You forced me to do this" he said then made me sit down on one of the dinning chairs then tied me up with a rope.

That dick that caused all this was standing in front of me recording everything on his phone and with a grin. Charlie walked out of the room them came back with a knife,chilly and salt and then placed all of then on the table in front of me.

"Charlie-"I started but was cut off when I was gagged.

" you talk to much and I don't like that. All I ever asked you to do was very simple. Now see because of this thing called love, you will have to suffer "he said then removed the gag and made me eat the chilly then put it back on.

" chew them then swallow "he said and I did as I was told to make everything end sooner but I had no idea what he was planning.

As the chilly reached my throat, my mouth felt like it was on fire. I tried screaming but no sound came  out because there was a gag on me,I wiggled around trying to escape but he had tied the rope very tightly. Tears began pouring out as the pain increased.

" See because you made one mistake you will have to pay dearly "he said then took a chair and sat opposite me.

He grabbed the knife then cut me on several places. On My thighs, arms, stomach and back. He walked over to the stove then came back with a jar of boiling hot water, I actually saw the steam as he walked near me and my eyes widened.

He got the salt then put the whole thing in the jar then mixed it up and walked towards me with a smirk and I realized what he wanted to do and I tried to scream and wiggle my way out of the ropes.

He poured the water on top of my head and it rolled down my entire body and as the water reached the cuts I screamed, nothing was heard but I continued screaming, the water was not that hot to burn off my skin but it contained salt and I went crazy.

" remember this day Isabella, remember it the next time you try to fall in love. I want you to remember me when ever you ever consider doing that. Your boyfriend was lucky that he was leaving but the next one won't be as lucky because I will kill anyone and everyone who ever falls for  something like you "he said as I continued to scream and cry.

He got another jar of water then poured it down my throat burning my mouth and I couldn't take the pain anymore and I passed out.

End of flashback.

" ever since that day, I've been scared of loving and being love. I don't know how I managed to survive that day because when I woke up I had very critical wounds,it's amazing that they all healed in a matter of days "I said as tears threatened to spill.

" it's OK Isabella "Gabriel said and I sighed.

" do you now see why, I'm afraid of falling for Antonio. I fear that he will be taken away from me and he is the first good thing to happen in my life "I said then took a sip of my coffee.

"Does Antonio know all this" Fran asked and I nodded.

"He found some videos in Chris house of every beating I had received at home by Charlie because he had always made his friends get a video of him torturing me and he has watched all of them but doesn't Care that when Charlie has a chance he could-" I said then cut myself off not wanting to finish my sentence.

"In all honest, I think Antonio is right" Fran said.

"Fran!" Gabriel said.

"Gabriel, just think about it, Antonio is much more dangerous than Charlie. After watching the videos Antonio won't care if he gets hurt or not he will still have that burning passion to kill Charlie along with Edward and everyone they work with. It will try to protect him because he will never stop till Charlie is dead" Fran said.

"Fran is right. That was Antonio's plan in the first place so you can't protect him by stopping your from falling for him" Gabriel said

"He said that before we have to go back he will make me confess that I'm in love with him" I said.

"If he made a promise then you will do it, Antonio always fulfills his promises. Don't worry he won't force you to say it, you will willingly do it" Gabriel said then check her phone "I have to go meet Ray see you back home" she said then run out.

"I'm not Gabriel to sugarcoat my words, what you are doing is fucking bullshit" Fran said and I looked at her.

"Meaning what" I asked and she chuckled.

"You are denying the chance to happiness because you think it will save Antonio. It's not fair on both on you. He has always been there for you, he has walked with you through every step,when you were stabbed and in a coma he made sure you got better, you had no where to stay and he took you home, you were almost raped but he was there, when Marco hit you he revenged your pains and he is willing to die just to see a smile on your face" she said and I chuckled.

"I didn't ask him to fall for me. All this time I've been waiting for the day he kicks me out of life because even now I still feel that I don't deserve to be with him,I can never give him what a normal girl can. I'm happy that someone actually fell for me but I broke his heart and I know that I'm a pretty big fool" I said then sighed.

"The day you stop feeling sorry for yourself,you will see yourself as a perfect much for Antonio because he isn't a normal guy as well. He is in the fucking mafia" she said and I looked at the time.

"We should be heading home, it's getting late" I said and she gasped.

"I have to get you ready" she said and I looked at her with confusion.

"Get me ready for what" I asked and smiled at me.

"Nothing, I just thought that everyone should go out and do something tonight since it is your birthday and I want you to look like a Queen" she said then stood.

"A Queen" I asked then stood.

"Hey sweethearts you have really nice asses" a guy said then all his friends laughed and Fran stopped.

"Thanks and I can see you have a dick. Nice" Fran said seductively and the guy smirked.

"If you like what you see why don't we head on to a room" he said and Fran smiled then began playing with a lock of pink hair.

"I'd love too but my friend and I are allergic to small dicks,we never associate with people with very tiny Dicks. Come one Bella" she said then we walked out but before reaching far I could hear laughter from the cafe and I knew that the guy's friend were probably laughing at him.

"That was historical" I said as I continued laughing.

"He was so annoying, I mean how do you shout that to a girl in public" she said then also chuckled.
____

Fran spent hours getting me ready. Doing my hair,makeup and dress. After she was done I looked at the dress mirror then gasped.

I looked beautiful, that says a lot coming from me. I was putting on a long dress which hugged my body till my waist. It was black and had tiny little stars on it running from the stomach and spread all the way down. It went perfectly with the black flats and dark make up I applied. My hair was pined up into a curly bun.

I kept staring at myself, I really looked like a queen and to complete the look Fran placed a real crown with real diamonds on it on my head. After she got me ready she herself put on a long sexy dress that hugged her body and her back was bare then she tied her hair into a bun as well then after that we went to a place called paradise island. It was a really grand ball room.

When we got there I gasped at what I saw. When I entered white rose petals dropped on me and then everyone jumped out from where they were hiding and screamed happy birthday.

"Happy birthday sexy" Ray  who was putting on a black suit said and I hugged him.

"Thank you" I said then pulled away.

"I got this for you" he said then gave me a present which was rapped up.

"Happy birthday" Diego said then handed me a gift.

"Thank you" I said then hugged him as well.

"Happy birthday, you look really beautiful" Roberto said then I hugged him as well and he handed me a gift.

"Happy birthday. Wow you look sexy" Gabriel said then gave me a gift as well and I smiled.

"Thanks and you Also look stunning" I said looking at her light blue dress with black flower patterns from her left shoulder to her left leg.

"Thanks. Credit goes to mother who designed them" she said then we laughed.

"Thanks for the surprise party everything looks perfect but I don't know half of these people" I said as I saw a bunch of new faces around me.

"They all wanted to wish you. We rented out the place and then Diego invited random people to join" Gabriel said.

"Hey. The more the merely" he said and I chuckled.

"And credit for the décor goes to Antonio" Gabriel said and I blushed for no reason.

"But for food and the rest that was we all helped"ray said and I smiled then began looking around.

" where is Antonio "I asked and Gabriel pointed to the stage then I heard a piano being played.

I turned around and found Antonio on the stage playing the piano. He was putting on a black suit and he was looking super hot.

🎼you with the sad eyes don't be discouraged oh I realize

It's hard to take courage in a world full of people you can lose sight of it all and the darkness inside you can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors shining through i see your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to let them show your true colors true colors are beautiful like a rainbow

Show me that smile then don't be unhappy can remember when I last saw you laughing if this world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bear you just call me up because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors shining through I see your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to let them show your true colors true colors are beautiful like a rainbow

When this world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bear just call up because you know I'll always be there.

And I'll see you true colors shining through I see your true colors and that's why I love you so don't be afraid to let them show your true colors true colors true colors are beautiful like a rainbow

And I see your true colors that's why I love you so don't be afraid to let them so your true colors true colors true colors are beautiful like a rainbow ooh like a rainbow🎼

As soon as he hit the last note everyone in the room was applauding him taking photos of him and videos and I was just standing there staring at him like it was the first time I saw him in forever.

He walked towards me then planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Happy birthday kitten" he said then handed me a small box that fit the palms of my hand.

"What's this" I asked then opened it and gasped."i can't accept this "I said and he frowned.

" don't refuse it,its your birthday. You were upset that the first one was destroyed because it reminded you of me and that night I took you in the Forest. Let this one remind you that I will always love you, it will remind you of our date and the water fall"

"Antonio-"

"Don't refuse and just to be clear this one is indestructible,I personally made sure of that and it has a tracker so if you misplaced it you would find it" he said and I looked at the necklace once again.

It was different from the first one. It was smaller as well,it was red and had tiny diamonds that spelled out 'I belong to the king, Antonio' when I read what it said I chuckled to my self.

"It's beautiful" I said then he got it from me and helped me put it on.

Light music was being played in the back ground and everyone was paired up and dancing. I looked at the guys and saw Gabriel had her head on Diego's shoulder while they danced, Fran and Roberto were laughing about something and Ray was flirting with a bunch of girls.

"Want to dance" Antonio asked and I took his hand then lead him to the dance floor.

"Everything tonight was amazing" I said as I placed my hands on his shoulders and he put his hands around my waist.

"I wanted to make this birthday special" he said and I smiled.

"It was and that song. I love it but you were wrong about something, I'm happy" I said and he chuckled.

"You can lie to the whole world but not to me. I know you. you are always thinking about Charlie that you started having nightmares"

"I uh-"

"I'm a little glad that even if it's for a second, I give you happiness"

"Not just a second but always"

"No. I see you happy almost everyday but the happiness I saw on our date and today,that's how I want everyday to be. I want you to be yourself to the world not just me and the guys. You are a fighter and you try but can't find the courage to bring It out"

"You understand me even when I don't even understand myself" i said then placed my head on his.

"You look stunning In that dress"

"And you look handsome as always. Thank you for the best birthday party of my life"

"You're welcome"

"I never imagined having such a classy party."

"Did you want a wild party"

"No this is perfect. For a bad boy"

"I love you kitten and I knew you wouldn't like a wide party" he said and I closed my eyes.

"You are right again. You know I will always wonder what made you fall for me" I said and he chuckled.

"I made a promise and in two weeks you will also fall for me and hard because you can't escape my love. I really fucking love you and I will wait till you feel the same" he said then kissed my hair.

I sighed as I continued dancing with him. I was worried about what would happen if after two weeks my feelings for Antonio didn't change. He loved me and I never wanted him to be heart broken but I couldn't lie to him and tell him I loved him.

I so badly wanted Antonio to win. I wanted him to steal my heart away and If he was going to try and make me fall for him, I would also try not being so afraid of Charlie and try to fill my life with happiness.

___

Hey it's me again, so what did you think of the chapter.

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote, comment, follow and or share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
332K 6.1K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
14.1K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
4.5M 90.3K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...