Guns For Hands

Bởi peteywentzy

"Whats your name?" The blue haired kid asked. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Joseph. Whats yours?" "I'm Joshua Dun. You ca... Xem Thêm

Team No Sleep
She's Just A Girl
Are You Okay
He's Broken
Movies and Ice Packs
Do You Like Her
Why?
Don't Do It
Jesse Cale
Do We Have To?
Home
Are You Sure?
Late Nights
Late Nights •Joshs POV•
Screams
Zack Joseph
Thats Adorable
You're Finally Home
Thanksgiving
Its Getting Late
The Set Up
First Date.... feat. Josh
One Week
It's Perfect
A Schedule
A Band
Christmas Eve With The Josephs
Christmas
Leave Me Alone
Mondays
Talking
Dad?
Help
Now What?
January 18
The CD
Movin' Out
All You'll Ever Be Is Mean
All Most Done
Night On The Town
Graduation
Later That Year...
Travels
Hotel Rooms
Do You?
A/N 2

Push Me Away

301 7 4
Bởi peteywentzy

***last trigger warning continued***

"Huu" I sat up gasping for air. How long was I out? I quickly looked for my phone, I grabbed the device from the floor beside me. Why was Josh on the phone? "H-hello?" I questioned.

"Tyler? Thank God you're okay. What the heck just happened?"

"Long story," I sighed, "hey can you-" I started to asked if he would come over for a bit.

"I'm already on my way. In fact I just turned onto your road." He interrupted.

"Okay." I mumbled into the phone.

"I'll see you in a little bit. Okay?"

"Okay." I stood up and hung up the phone. I unlocked the door and waited for Josh. I hated doing this to him, but I'm glad he's coming. I know he'll want to know what happened so I tried to think of a way to make it not sound so insane. I heard a knock on the door, "It's open."

Josh opened and closed the door behind him, "What's going on, Tyler?"

"I-I don't want to talk about it." I stuttered, I don't even know how I called him.

"Why not?" We sat down on the couch.

"Because you'll think I'm crazy."

"I doubt that, but if you don't want to talk, I understand." He laid back in his seat.

"How did you know I needed you?"

"Well you called me, and you kept screaming for someone to stop, to leave you alone, I figured that you where having a panic attack of some sort so I stayed on the line, grabbed my keys, and drove here."

"Thanks." I sat back into the couch.

"No problem, I wasn't doing anything anyway. I have everything ready for school... except my brain." Josh chuckled, changing the subject.

"Same here." I laughed.  I panicked for a second, "Wait. Don't talk. Where is my journal?" I looked around until I spotted it on the coffee table, where I had left it. I picked it up and flipped to an empty page. I tried to think back on what had just happened, Josh looked thoroughly confused. I closed my eyes and thought of everything I said, everything Blurry said. I jotted what I could remember down. When I appeared to be done, Josh spoke up,

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. A-a new song really." I skimmed over what I had written, flipping back a few pages to reference those lyrics. "I'm my own shrink." I whispered under my breath.

"Can I see?"

"M-maybe when it's done." I started to hear something...whispers? "Tell him to leave, he doesn't really care."

"You can g-go n-now." I started shaking slightly.

"Why? What's wrong, talk to me, Ty." Josh sat himself up a bit and looked at me.

"N-nothing. You sh-should go home. Get some rest." I stood up and walked to the door. "Good job, don't let him help you." Blurry continued.

"I'm not leaving until I know you're okay." He followed me.

"Please, Josh." I mumbled. He looked disappointed.

"Don't push me away."

"I'm sorry." I opened the door for him.

"Call me when you're ready to talk, okay? Be careful, stay street, stay alive." He looked at me with complete seriousness. I remembered the story about his brother that he told me. I frowned and waved at him as he left.

"Good, now lets get back to business." I could feel Blurry smirking.

"What do you want?" I was annoyed with the evil in my head.

"You know what I want. You know the routine."

"I-I can't do that."

"Sure you can, just go upstairs go to your room, open the nightstand drawer-"

"Stop." I commanded him.

"Then do it." I knew that I wouldn't win this battle, I stood up, walked up the steps to my room, opened the nightstand, and admired the shining metal in the drawer. "Good boy." Blurry mocked as I picked up one of the blades. I rolled up my sleeves and placed the blade on my wrist. I slowly pushed it down and drug it across my skin. I did this a three more times, three turned to five, five turned to nine, and nine turned to twelve. I watched as the blood trickled down my arm. Once it got to my fingertips I realized what had happened, I quickly snapped out of my trance and walked to the bathroom, careful not to let any blood get on the floor. I cleaned the blood off my hand and rinsed out the cuts, I winced when the water ran over my wrist. I found some bandaging tape and wrapped up my arm, making sure to apply enough pressure to stop the bleeding. "So pathetic." Blurry chuckled, "Until next time, Tyler." And just like that, he was gone. I was left with the old small whispers in my head, and the new stinging wounds on my wrist.
_____________________________

Sorry this chapter is short, I hope you like it though! I should be writing/updating more soon. Sorry this took so long, until next time,
   - PeteyWentzy

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

75.7K 2.9K 45
"Please don't let me be gone..." •triggers• self-harm, suicide, sexual harassment/assault, violence, vulgar language The destruction of a mind is an...
9.2K 738 32
It all started with a tweet.... (Josh Dun is gr8) {WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM, DEPRESSION; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK} Started: 12.09.16 Completed: 09...
2.8K 162 23
Tyler's life is a living hell. He feels alone, that is, until a red-haired boy joins his algebra class. They quickly become good friends, but it migh...
9.5K 266 46
***** Sequel to Guns For Hands***** "Jenna Black, will you do the honor of making me the happiest man of all, and marrying me?" Tyler and Jenna try t...