Aphmau Yaoi One shots.

By TsunamiTiger

The title explains it. Yaoi One shots, hope you enjoy. Plz remember to check out my other stories as well lik... More

Hey, guys. :)
1. He returns. (Garrence)
2. Kiss the pain away (Vylante)
3. Your awkwardness is kawaii (Zanvis)
4. The cat cliche (Garrence)
5. Stupid cat things (Kai x Ein)
6. Lazy Saturday (Vylante)
7. He returns. (2. Vylante)
8. My Attention. (Zanvis)
9. Non used (Garrence)
10. No more smiles (Guy x Nate)
11. It's not a dream. (Garrence)
12. His lighter side. (Zanvis)
13. His lighter side. pt. 2 (Zanvis)
14. A kingdom's Rescue. (Garrence, Zanvis, Vylante)
16. Being us. (Zanvis)
17. Home's not sweet without him. (Vylante)
18. Stuck Together. (Garrence)
19. A couple of cute werewolves. (Daniel x Blaze)
20. I'm here with you. (Garrence)
21. Got you. (Vylante)
22. Cat comfort. (Kai x Ein)
23. A In'zane' Accident. (Zanvis)
24. He returns (3. Kai x Ein)
25. Storm (Vylante)
26. His SK wakes (Garrence)
27. Always (Zanvis)
28. Dusk (Guy x Nate)
29. Just cause (Genix)
30. Saved from the darkness (Zanvis)
31. Detention (Kai x Ein)
32. Save me (Garrence)
33. Fighting practice (Genix)
34. Heartbeat (Daniel x Blaze)
35. Scarf (Vylante)
36. Always (pt 2, Zanvis)
37. Fallen for the one with fangs (Garrence)
38. Day off (Guy x Nate)
39. Marks (Vylante)
40. Making out in the Rain (Garrence)
41. Wonder of the Wild (pt 1, Zanvis)
42. Teach me (Vylante)
43. Finding out (Daniel x Blaze)
44. His only friend (Kai x Ein)
45. Daydreaming (Genix)

15. It's not puppy love. (Daniel x Blaze)

4.3K 74 37
By TsunamiTiger

(New ship! First appearance in book! Didn't realized I shipped it until like a few nights ago! What's wrong with me?! Enjoy tigers.)

Aphmau giggled watching Rylan and Dottie playfully argue over a beach ball she had been playing with the werewolves with. Their feet standing on the lovely ground of Starlight.

"I caught it first." Dottie defended.

"No way! I did." Rylan replied.

Aphmau sighed, a smile on her face. When will they ever learn? Wait, where did Blaze and Aaron go? The girl looked around but could not spot the two.

"Aphmau." Daniel chirped approaching her.

"Hey, Daniel." She then quickly pulled Daniel down only to dodge a lightning fast beach ball from hitting his head.

"Woah." Daniel glanced behind him to see Dottie and Rylan race past them. "Thanks."

"No problem." Aph giggled. "Now, what were you needing?"

"Oh right. I need to talk to you. It's about... Blaze..." Daniel nervously met eyes with her.

"Daniel, I already told you if Blaze refuses to buy cookies for you, just come to me and Kawaii Chan and we'll make some together." Aphmau reminded him.

Daniel shook his head, although the idea of cookies didn't seem bad at the moment. "No it's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"I have this... tingly feeling in my stomach..." Daniel slowed his tail.

"As in you're sick, or stomach ache?" Aphmau became a little more concerned.

"No I mean.." He couldn't find the words for it. "What's that feeling you feel towards Aaron as Aaron does to you?"

Aphmau blushed. "O-Oh, you mean love?"

"Yeah-h.." Daniel watched her gasp.

"Daniel, are you saying you have fallen in love?" Aph squealed.

"Sshhh." Daniel turned pink. "I don't want Rylan or Dottie to know.... at least.. not yet."

"Ah ok." Aphmau understood. "So who are you crushing on?"

Daniel gulped nervously before responding. "Blaze..."

"Aw, Daniel, that's so cute." Aphmau gleamed. "Why don't you tell him?"

"What?! No, I can't!" He freaked.

"Why not? Blaze is one of your bestest friends."

"Cause he's a higher level than me." Daniel brought up.

"But weren't you alpha before in high school?"

"Yeah but things are different now... " Daniel sighed. "Aaron is our alpha and Blaze looks up to him at some point of views. He'd never like someone like me.."

Aphmau noticed his ears drop. "That's not true, Daniel."

"I just wanna be happy. And him as well. I don't wanna ruin it." Before Aphmau could reply, the werewolf hugged her. "Thanks for listening, Aphmau."

By the time she had returned through what just happened, Daniel was gone and Aaron was in his place.

"Babe?" He snapped his fingers in front of her, catching her attention. "You ok?"

"Hhmm? Oh hey Aaron." Aphmau smiled, looking up at him.

"What's up with Daniel?" Aaron asked seeing the boy walk off.

Aphmau sighed. "Daniel has a crush on Blaze but thinks Blaze wouldn't like someone like him."

Aaron ran a hand through his hair. "Oh boy."

"What?" Aph asked.

"Blaze has a crush on Daniel but thinks he'd never like someone like him." Aaron confessed. "He just spoke to me about it."

"Oh boy indeed." She shook her head a little. "You think we should tell one of them?"

"Nah." Aaron stated. "Let's let them figure it out on their own. It's probably better that way."

"Yeah. You're right." Aphmau smiled. "They'd make cute couple."

"Like you and me?" Aaron made her blush.

"Yeah-h." She gave a soft laugh.

"Hey, Aph?"

"Yeah, Aaron?" She looked up at him.

"I love you." He smiled warmly, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I-I love you too, Aaron."

(TS.) (I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS NEXT SCENE!! I'D NEVER THINK OF DOTTIE THIS WAY! ITS ONLY THE STORY!)

Daniel breathed in that fresh beach air of Starlight, closing his eyes. Feeling the warm sand beneath his bare feet, and the cooling breeze surrounding him as the sun started to set.

Slowly, he released it, taking a seat on the beach. His legs were criss-crossed, his tail resting on the soft ground under him. His eyes opened, staring out into the water.

"Oh who am I kidding? Blaze would never like me like I like him." Daniel lowered his gaze. "Not after all the stuff I put him through in back in high school and now."

The werewolf let his ears fall back, tears almost forming.

. . .

Blaze walked out of the house, trying to find Daniel. He had something important to tell him. Finally picking up his scent from all the others, he allowed it to show him where to go.

It was sun down so that pup shouldn't be out here as well alone. Blaze followed it until he reached the beach. When he got there, he spotted Daniel looking out into the ocean.

Suddenly the red haired werewolf got a big whiff of Dottie close by. She had the scent of anger and... jealously mixed? Quickly he hid behind a near by tree, knowing something wasn't right.

Daniel sighed, about to get his feet if it wasn't for the sudden smell of Dottie growing close to him.

"Dottie?" Daniel looked behind him to see the girl there. A unhappy look on her face.

"Oh hey, Daniel." Her voice sounded slightly bitter.

"What's up?" He got up to face her.

"Don't act stupid. You know what's up." She barked at him.

"I do?" Daniel was confused.

"Yeah. I heard about your little secret." Dottie was upset.

"Secret?" Daniel asked.

Blaze stayed in his spot. "Secret?" He whispered.

"Yes, Daniel, your secret." She circled the boy. "You know, your little crush on Blaze."

"What?!" Daniel was surprised. "But how?"

"Oh it was simple," Dottie crossed her arms. "Don't think I didn't catch you looking at him the way you do. How you always do anything he asks, like he even needs to talk."

"Well I.." He didn't know what to say. He could only feel his ears flatten.

"I'm gonna make this clear, so you better listen." She growled, grabbing onto Daniel's shirt. "Stay away from Blaze, he's mine."

She pushed him back, making him fall to the ground. Dottie towered over him. She watched as he sat up.

"Dottie, Blaze isn't a prize. He can like anyone he wants. It's not our decision who he loves- ow." Daniel winced as Dottie punched him hard.

"Shut up." Dottie hissed at him.

Daniel whimpered lightly. Using his hand he wiped something from beneath his nose to see it was blood. His eyes widened. He looked up to see Dottie, a fire burning in hers.

"I want this to be a warning to stay away from Blaze." Dottie raised her fist again.

Daniel braced himself for the impact but it wasn't delivered. He opened his eyes to find Blaze standing in front of him, a hand grasping Dottie's fist.

"Dottie, no." Blaze growled, forcing her back. "Stop hurting Daniel!"

"Blaze!" Dottie said nervously. "I- it's not what it looks like!"

"But it is, Dottie." Blaze was angry. "You hurt one of your bestest friends, the person I love."

"What?" Daniel's voice grew soft.

"Blaze, I-" Dottie didn't know what to say.

"No, Dottie. I thought we were friends. Friends don't hurt each other." Blaze sounded serious. "And if I found out you hurt Daniel any way possible physical or mental, there will be great consequences."

Dottie screamed in frustration. "You will pay one day, Daniel."

"Leave." Blaze demanded.

She growled but left. As soon as Blaze made sure she was no where to be seen, he kneeled down next to Daniel.

"You alright, Daniel?"

"I..." A blush filled Daniel's face, tears in the corners of his eyes. A little blood dripping from his nose. "I-I.. I was scared, Blaze."

"I know, it's ok," He said gently, wiping away his tears. "She's gone now."

"Do you-u really love me, Blaze?" Daniel's eyes were wide and bright.

"What?" Blaze froze for a sec before chuckling softly. He carefully cleaned the blood from Daniel's face. "Of course I do."

"Really?" The younger werewolf sounded like he was about to burst.

Blaze nodded, dazing into his blue eyes. Out of nowhere, Daniel wrapped his arms around Blaze's stomach, nuzzling his head into his chest.

Blaze smiled, sitting on the sand. Pulling the smaller boy into his lap, his fingers caressed Daniel's hair. Daniel's tail started to wag happily.

"I love you too, Blaze." Daniel said lightly, his hands gripping Blaze's shirt. He looked into his two different colored eyes, seeing them each glow equally.

Blaze kissed his nose gently, letting his hand pet Daniel's ear. Daniel felt his tail brush against his as he snuggled back into Blaze's chest.

"I promise, Daniel." Blaze gazed down at the happy pup. "I will always be here for you."

"Thank you." Daniel whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.9K 57
This Tsukikage oneshot contains angst, fluff and smut. If you don't like any or one of these, please just exit the story for no problems Main ship: T...
1.8K 44 15
This is my first ever one shot and first time writing fanfics, i would like to get some requests and ideas for ships, platonic relationships, whateve...
67.1K 1K 36
These are stories/situations about you being on Mystreet, Love~Love Paradise, all the Aphmau role-play's!!! Also including ships like Garmau, Laurmau...
7.1K 40 24
This is mostly Soraxx. I will warn you I do angst, fluff, and I take requests! ships to NOT request: Luca x anyone other than Light, or Charlie Charl...