Amazing Grace (Jonathan Toews)

By Pentaholic2011

Gracie Hartford is the daughter of a very powerful man. He means well but his dirty motives cause a tear in h... More

May I Have This Dance?
The Rich Mans Daughter
One Date
My Decision is Made
It's You
I Got You
Original Beauty
Purpose
Worth It
New Friend
One Dance
You Never Know Until You Try
There's Always a Guy
See You Later
Something to Fight For
A Girl Like That
Missed You
Was Blind, But Now I See
Can't Go Back
From Santa
White Dress
Saved My life
Worked Out Pretty Well
Means So Much
Surprises
Gone
Her Eyes
The Way You Make Me Feel
Changes
Someone Like You
Smashville
My Man
Nature Boy
Any Other Way
Thank You
Reflection
Parade for the Ages
Moving Up
Never Stop Loving You
Northern Lights
See It In Your Eyes
You're All I Have Left
The Rest Of Our Lives
Two Of A Kind
Happy Anniversary
Best Feeling
Amazing Grace
Epilogue

Circumstances

422 7 0
By Pentaholic2011

Gracie

As soon as I got to Jonny's place after I got in a fight with my dad they had a game against the Sharks that night then headed off to Detroit for a game the next night. So I was left alone in a strange place with no money or clothes or anything like that. But I didn't need much, I slept on the couch then stole some of Patrick's clothes since we were about the same size if you took away all his muscle.

They get back on Christmas Eve and I was relieved. I don't do so hot when I'm by myself and I was scared my dad was going to find me. But he didn't and Jonathan was back so I felt a lot better now.

"What did you do while we were gone" Jonathan wonders.

"I cleaned up a lot because you guys are pigs. But I basically watched tv and ate" I admit.

"That's boring" Patrick claims and I laugh.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't go shopping, can't go get food, I can't walk around without freezing to death and have no money for a cab" I say.

"I left you money" Jonny insists.

"You left me your money Jonathan" I remind him.

"Nope. You live here now, what's mine is yours" he claims.

"That's not how it works" I giggle.

"My house, my rules" he smirks.

"Hey" Patrick whines and Jonny sends him a glare.

"Shut up Patrick" he warns and I laugh.

"I was actually just looking for jobs on Patrick's laptop.

Also, if you're going to watch porn can you at least close it out before you leave" I say turning to Patrick.

"I wanted to know how it ended" he shrugs and I shake my head.

"Anyway. I emailed a place not too far from here for a job helping the less fortunate" I say.

"Is that what you want to do" Jonny asks.

"I want to help people. Especially the people my father profits off of" I say.

"What is it he does... exactly" he questions.

"He is a part of the drug cartel" I say and Jonny laughs at me. He like actually laughs at me.

"No he's not" he claims as he continues to laugh.

"Jonathan... my father is a huge part of the drug cartel here in Chicago" I say again and he stops.

"You're kidding" he says.

"I'm not. They have a hand in everything, the sports organizations, the churches, the people who run this city. Theres people like him everywhere living it up without getting their hands dirty.

That's why he kept me in the house, why he was so protective. The bad guys don't know who I was, but he couldn't keep it up forever. So he tried to keep me away from anyone that could hurt me or figure out who I was. He really was trying to protect me, just from the wrong people.

And then he was trying to get me to do what he does and got mad when I refused. He loves this lavish life with a church wife to cover up what he's doing. But I know what was happening and I know that he hurts people. He associates with bad men then had then audacity to say that you're a bad guy. Tries to hook me up with some guy I can sucker into getting into the drug business because he knows you never will" I explain.

"Holy shit, that makes so much sense. Does your mom know" he asks.

"No. But he wouldn't dare lay a finger on her like he did me, so I know she's fine" I say.

"Wow" he gasps.

"Yeah. I know. I found out at the beginning of this year and have been trying to get out without exposing my family. I'm lucky I got out when I did before I got tricked into being a part of that" I explain.

"Are you okay" he asks.

"Not even close. And I understand if you don't want me here or even a part of your life. This is nothing to joke about and I get if you're scared. I am too. But as soon as I get this job I'll be out of your hair"  I insist.

"What? Gracie I'm not going to let you leave. You're staying here and we're going to live a great life together. We're going to be kids and travel the world. I'm going to give you everything you have ever wanted from life. I'm not going to give up on you, or what we have. You're an amazing person and you can do amazing things, I'm going to help you get there. Please, let me help you" he begs.

"Why" I ask.

"Because there are some things in life bigger than myself, and you're it" he says.

"I don't want to hurt you" I insist.

"Nothing would hurt more than you walking away from me" he claims and I sigh.

He walks over and pulls me into his chest. I start to cry as he rubs my back.

"I'm sorry" I sniffle and he lets out a sigh.

"Why are you apologizing" he asks.

"Because you fell in love with an idiot" I giggle.

"That's not true. If I did Patrick would be crying in my arms right now" he teases.

"You're lucky she's cute" Patrick mumbles.

"Why don't we go out and get you a phone and some clothes then look for some other jobs, okay" he asks and I nod.

"Okay" I whisper.

"Can you get me a-" Patrick starts.

"No" Jonny cuts him off and Patrick lets out a huff.

"You never get me nice things" Patrick argues.

"Maybe it's because you spend all your money on new outfits literally every time we leave on a trip because you don't want to do laundry" Jonathan shuns.

"It's easier" Patrick claims.

"It's stupid" Jonny says.

"You're stupid" Patrick argues.

"I'm already regretting my decisions to come here" I joke and we all start to laugh.

"Let's go get you settled in" Jon says grabbing my hand.

We go into the city and I get a phone and set up a bank account. I do some other adult things before we get some clothes. Jon makes fun of me when I pick out one of his jerseys to get and I make fun of him when he paid for it. After a long day we get back to his place and he helps me carry in all my things. We drop them off at the door and I let off a huff.

"For someone as small as you... these things sure do weigh a lot" he claims.

"I told you not to get everything I tried on but you told the lady to ring it all up before I could stop you" I defend.

"I couldn't help it, you looked so good in everything" he claims and my cheeks start to burn.

"Alright Romeo, where are you planning on putting all of this stuff" I wonder.

"In my room" he claims and I stop.

"Are you sure about that" I question.

"What? Did you not want to stay with me" he questions.

"No! Of course I would! I just wasn't sure... you know" I shrug.

"We've been together for four months, if you're okay with sleeping with me then I wouldn't have it any other way" he claims.

"I've never slept with someone before" I admit.

"I promise I don't bite" he insists.

"Okay then... let's get unpacked" I smile.

We get everything in his room and put away for the most part. After we were all settled in it was pretty late so we get ready for bed. I change into one of his shirts and a new pair of underwear. I brush my teeth and throw my hair into a very messy bun.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jon sitting on the bed smiling up at me. I put my clothes I changed out of by his dirty clothes before turning to him.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I ask.

"Because even though the circumstances are not good, this is still a huge step in our relationship" he claims.

"Yeah" I ask and he grabs my hips.

"Yeah" he smirks as he pulls me onto the bed with him. He pulls me over so I'm straddling him as he leaned against the headboard. I run my fingers through his growing hair as he grips my waist tight. I softly press my lips to his causing his grip on me to get even tighter.

"What was that for" he whispers.

"For everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 519 61
Jonathan fell in love with a girl who could never be his. And despite knowing that he still charged his life with her and she shared hers with him. A...
31.1K 559 21
Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest -Unknown Jonathan Toews was never the one to...
150K 2.4K 70
Sometimes things don't work out the way they were supposed to be. Just ask Alexis Martin, a 24 year old girl who has been left to fight for her life...
64.2K 875 58
Jonathan Toews has always known what he was going to do. He was going to be one of the best hockey players in the world and no one would stop him. By...