The Game Of Survivors✔️

By shakthi

Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she... More

Prologue
#1 The Surya Group.
#2 The survivors
#3 The hearing
#4 Doctor vs Reporter
#5 The gunshot
#6 The Enemy's Enemy
#7 The missing patients
#8 The file house
#9 The Estate house
#10 Between the devil & The deep sea
#11 The gang
#12 The betrayal
#13 The confession
#14 Project "Surya Narayan"
#15 Kidnapped!
#16 Trisha's Secret
#17 The plan
#18 Truth magazine
#19 Merging of Latest
#20 Safe house
#21 Shweta Surya Narayan
#22 Abraham
#23 The Obsession
#24 The silent witness
#25 Varsha missing
#26 The torture
#27 Arrested
#28 Arjun's True colors
#29 The press conference
#30 Rest in peace
#31 Family
Book II #32 Face-to-Face
#33 Sanjana saxena
#34 Truth & lies
#35 The first date
#36 Jasmine
#37 Izzy
#38 Yes!
#39 The person inside
#40 Knight in shining armour
#41 The promise
#42 The secret vault
#43 Against the rule
#44 A whole new world
#45 The truth
#46 The escape
#47 The rescue
#48 The uninvited guests
Book III #49 waking up
#50 Dreamland
#51 The Past
#52 The misplaced trust
#53 The mission backfired
#54 The interrogation
#55 Answers
#56 The double life
#57 Mrs.Arjun Rajnath
#58 The spy
#59 Reporter Trishana
#60 I love you
#61 The picnic
#63 Operation sweep
#64 The Trap
#65 The surrender
#66 The surprise gift
#67 Surviving the worst
#68 Game over
#69 Back to the rightful places
#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

#62 The Jailbreak

11.6K 810 105
By shakthi

Mahesh.

It's today.

No matter what happens, I need to get out.

Abiram is already on the run and I will never have a chance to get out if he too is jailed.

Father is already favouring Arjun and Waiting for help from him is pointless.

I will get out of India when I escape from this jail.

I placed myself behind the que for breakfast and my eyes landed on one of the inmates.

I nodded slowly.

We have planned this for a long time now.

"This is my place, How dare you cut me in the que!" The guy pushed me off, I was thrown back and fell down the ground.

"I was the one who came first!" I shouted and got up, Ready to attack.

"Hey!" The police officers were already running to us to stop us while I threw myself at the guy.

I felt it then, The sharp penetrating stab on my lower abdomen.

We looked at each other.

He has stabbed me.

Even if I have to die, I will get away from here.

Arjun.

I hurried to the conference room.

I am coming straight from Dreamland, I had to leave as soon as I got Karan's call.

"Where were you Arjun, Karan said you will be here in the morning itself!" Raghav sir said.

"I had a lot of paper works, I promised our shareholders that we will find a solution to get out of this crisis, I barely managed to convince them to give us a week more" I said.

"We found a new investor for us, Arjun" Raghav sir said. "They are interested in our firm" He said.

"Someone wants to invest in our company at this time!? Did you check it?"

"It's right" Father said grimly. "I already confirmed it, It's a MNC and they will help us out" He said slowly.

"It's a great opportunity then, This is a way out for us"

"But the management will be co-owned by them, I don't like it"

"But we are not having a good time now, If we don't find investors, It will really be the end of Surya group" I said.

"I know" Father said. "I want you to check everything about them, Report to me when you are done" He added.

"I will"

"We don't have a lot of time, Make it quick-"

"Sir!"

Vijay, Father's bodyguard opened the door, looking frantic.

Raghav, Father and I turned to him.

"Sir..We just got news.." He said. "Mahesh sir..Mahesh sir was attacked in the jail and he's taken to the hospital" He said.

"What!?" Father asked. "Who attacked him!?"

But I was already frozen, Warning bells rang inside me while My insides twisted unpleasantly.

"We don't know sir, He was attacked and injured, They are bringing him to the surya hospital-"

"Sir!"

Karan opened the door this time, looking worried.

"We just got news that...Mahesh sir escaped from custody" He said. "He is still injured, But he escaped on his way to the hospital" He added.

I knew instantly that things are going to get out of hand.

"This will be bad for us" Raghav sir whispered. "On top of Abiram trying to escape, Mahesh too escaped" He added.

"Is there any casualties?" I asked them.

"The police officers who were in charge of Mahesh is injured and hospitalised, One is serious" Karan said.

Father leaned to the chair and gritted his teeth.

"Bloody rascals! Bringing Surya group down was not enough for them! Now they want to see the end of us!?" He said, Then looked at karan.

"Is the news out yet!?" He asked karan shook his head.

"No sir, I just got news from our source" He said.

"Then we will let the world know about it first" He said and everyone turned to him.

"Mahesh is Abducted on his way to hospital" He said and everyone stilled.

I knew what he's doing, I tried not to react and stood there, Listening.

"That's the headline, Since he is injured and in need of treatment, Nobody can argue with that without proper evidence" He said.

"Okay" I nodded my head while my heart was twisting in anger. "That's the best shot we have now" I said. "We can't take another blow from outside"

"Yes, Now that we found us some good investors, We cannot afford to have another problem" Raghav sir said.

Father turned to me.

"Find out about Abiram and Mahesh" He said. "The idiots don't even know that the safest place for them at this time is in the prison, If they run, Anyone can get to them, Especially Palace group" He said.

"I believe that they are well hidden" I told him. "I am sure Abiram was preparing for this for a long time" I said. "But I will look for them" I said.

Mahesh.

"Your..wound is quite serious" The Doctor told me worriedly. "I think...that you need to go back to the hospital"

"He cannot go to the hospital, The police is checking everywhere" Abiram walked to the room.

"I have done the emergency treatment, But You need to get operated soon" The Doctor said again.

"You agreed to operate on him secretly!" Abiram shouted and the Doctor looked troubled.

"I thought it will be a simple wound!" He said.

Abiram turned to me.

"What the hell were you thinking? Did you want to get killed?" He asked me.

"Do you think I could have gotten out of there with a simple wound!?" I shouted back, and winced as the pain blinded me.

The anesthesia has started to wear off and I am feeling the pain now.

"We can't delay the surgery" The Doctor said. "I am afraid that Your spleen is injured, I have surured you, But we need a cardiothoracic surgeon now"

"How long can I get?" I asked the Doctor.

"Less than 24 hours-" He stopped as Abiram took a threatening step towards him.

"THEN WHAT COULD YOU DO-"

"Shut up, Abiram" I said. "For the last time, Don't use your temper now or you will kill both of us" I told him and turned to the doctor.

"Tell me my best options now"

"You need a good surgical room" He said slowly. "It's too risky here, The sooner you are operated, The better" He added.

I nodded.

"Who are the best cardiothoracic surgeons that you know of?" I asked him.

He immediately started to give us the details.

"One is from Surya hospital, But We cannot contact him as police are watching Surya hospital, They know that I am injured" I said.

"The other is from palace group's hospital and totally out of question" Abiram said.

"Then..A Dr.Prakash from city hospital?" Abiram turned to the doctor. "He is our best shot now, How's he?"

"He's one of the best cardiothoracic surgeons-"

"Wait.." I said slowly. "From city hospital? You mean..." I looked at Abiram. "Who is the attending physician of ACP Suresh kumar?" I asked.

"One Dr.Prakash...." He dragged off. "He was the attending physician of Priyanka when Sanjay was arrested for trying to kill her" He stopped.

Both of us were looking at each other.

The discovery and theories we have was terrifying and exciting at the same time.

"City hospital!" Abiram exclaimed. "How are they related to Trishana's gang!?"

"Shahid...Varsha...Trishana...Priyanka...Now ACP Suresh kumar, Everyone was treated there" I said. "Why didn't I think of it!?"

"Don't forget the other guy who was stabbed while they were trying to know about Shahid's daughter! We searched all of the hospitals to find him, But we couldn't!" Abiram exclaimed. "If this Doctor was with them, They could have got away with it!"

"Nakulan" I ordered and he came inside. "We need to visit Dr.Prakash from city hospital tonight, Check if he has any private clinics outside, Prepare everything" He said.

"find out who was the attending physician of Shahid and Varsha when they were admitted there" I said. "Dig into this Dr.Prakash and find everything on him"

Varsha.

I watched the breaking news going on.

"Mahesh Narayan abducted on his way to the hospital!?" Aditi said slowly, looking at the TV while all of us reached there. "What nonsense are they talking about!?"

"They probably meant that Mahesh escaped on his way to hospital" Shahid said.

"Mahesh is outside!?" I whispered.
After all the things we have done to get him inside, He just escaped!?

Just the thought of him outside and free is sending chills down me.

"He's injured" Aditya said. "He will have to get treated somehow, He will be captured soon" She added.

"Sorry to say this, But I think they would have planned all of these from the beginning" Karthik said. "Either he is faking about the injury or he's risking everything to get out of jail, In that case, I am sure that he will have enough medical backup to help him"

"I too think so" Trisha whispered. "They would have planned it all, Police cannot locate him easily" She added.

Aditya turned to her.

"But if his injury is really serious like they are saying here, They cannot operate on him without a good cardio thoracic surgeon!" He said. "And even if they get one of the best Doctors, They will need a good Operation theatre" He said.

"We can't be sure of anything" Aditi said. "We don't know if he's faking his injury or not, We don't know how serious the situation is"

"The only person who knows what's going on is Arjun" Aditi said. "But we cannot contact him" She added. "What are we going to do about this?" She looked around.

"We wait" I said. "Let's not do anything that we will regret, Let's wait and see what's happening, I don't want anything to go wrong like last time" I added.

The last time I went after Mahesh, My gang had followed me and was captured by them, I don't want the repetition of that.

"Varsha is right" Shahid nodded. "Let's wait and see" He said. "Whatever happens, Surya group is already in a fix, I have already completed decoding the files, They cannot survive for long" He added.

Karthik.

All of us were restless about Mahesh and we were waiting patiently for news.

"Karthik, Your phone"

Aditya passed me my mobile phone and The number displayed on the screen froze me.

"Hello sir?"

"What did you got yourself to, Karthik?" Jacob sir said.

"What's it?"

"An order to summon you have reached here, You are enrolled in the next military mission"

"What?!"

Military missions are as good as suicide missions.

"You are supposed to go for back up" He said. "One of the officers is severely injured and it is suspected that a terrorist has invaded" He said. "Your order to come back and rejoin is already here, You are working with the military officers this time" He said.

They are planning to send me far away or planning to take care of me while I am on mission?

"I understand" I said. "When am I supposed to go for it?" I asked.

"you understand!? That's it!?" Jacob sir sounded angry now. "I told you not to go after them! This is their trap!"

"My Dad is hospitalised, He is still in coma" I said. "The police commissioner was supposed to give him reinforcement, But they never did"

"I saw the news, Karthik, That's why you should have been more careful!"

"How long sir?" I asked. "If we keep ourselves safe, The whole organisation will be out of our control"

"Karthik, the place they want to sent you is not a good one, The people who were sent there never...never returned back"

"Then do me favour, Find me the details on the officers who were sent there before me and find out who has ordered it-"

"Karthik!" He exclaimed. "Are you really going to be like this!?" Jacob sir said, Sounding angry.

"Tell me how much time I have before that, I need to prepare"

"Tomorrow " He said slowly.

They don't want to give me time?

"Then I will see you soon, Sir, Before my departure" I disconnected the call.

My mind turned blank for a moment.

I sit back to my bed.

They can't get rid of me, At least they won't have an easy time dealing with me..

Dad, Mom, Aditi and my friends..

It's time for me to tell them my farewell..

Shweta.

"Auntie-" I stopped as she poured a bucket full of water on me.

I was drenched from head to foot and Stood there in shock.

"My daughter was killed by your brother, She committed suicide because of him and you people cannot even give her justice after death"

Nandana's Amma looked like a different person and I was terrified of her suddenly.

"Auntie, I am sorry" I said and knelt down infront of her. "I am so sorry Auntie, I didn't kno-"

"Get out of my house" She screamed. "Get out of here before I beat you to death" She moved back before I could touch her legs.

I stayed there, Still on my knees.

"I told you to get out!" She screamed and raised the bucket above me, I prepared myself for the pain and closed my eyes tightly.

Dup-

I felt someone covering me as the hit was taken by the person.

I was frozen for a moment. Then I slowly opened my eyes, Even Auntie looked frozen in her spot now.

"Ka..karan?" I said in shock.

"Ms.Shweta" He said slowly. "I am here to fetch you" He nodded his head.

"I am not coming" I said stubbornly.

"You are asked to-"

"I said I am not coming!" I shouted angrily now.

"I will call the police if you bother me again" Nandana's Amma said. "I know that you will get away, But I don't want to see your face ever again"

"Auntie, You can punish me" I said slowly. "You can do whatever you want with me, I am so sorry-"

"Please Don't make this difficult for me, I am told to bring you bac-"

I cut across Karan.

"I said I am not coming!" I shouted, Taking out my anger and frustration on him.

"Get out of my house" Auntie told us.

"I swear, Ms.Shweta, This is my last time I am telling you to come with me, If you don't, I will have to carry you outside!" Karan said firmly now.

I turned to him in anger.

"Do you know who I am-"

"My boss want me to bring you back, Now, You should know that I don't take orders from anyone else!" He said and the I knew he was right.

"I am..not..coming" I said, Wiping my eyes.

"Then I will carry you back-"

"Don't touch me!" I said and looked at Nandana's Amma. "I am sorry" I bowed my head down slowly and she turned away her head.

"I will..come another time" I said slowly and started to get up.

My legs felt heavy and Karan took my elbow on one side and helped me up.

"Let's go" He said again while I folded my hands, touched my palms and greeted Auntie once again.

Five minutes later, I was in the car and the tears just started to flow down.

Karan moved the tissue box towards me and Started the car.

"What...what does Arjun want?" I said.

"He want me to tell you that you are being watched, Don't do anything like this again" He said.

I pulled the tissues and blew my nose.

"Nandana...She..was my best friend" I said while karan just drive. "I was such a..bad..friend, I didn't even know...about Mahesh..I just..moved away.." I pulled another tissue from the box.

"She..died because of me" I said. "Because I often called her to my house, She..she "

Karan sighed and stopped the car on the side.

He turned to me.

"Crying will not bring her back, You know that" He said.

"You..you are heartless!"

"I know" He said. "Instead of going there and getting insulted like this, Try to help her out if she has any problems, what she needs is not your sympathy, She needs to move on" He said. "Do you think she will feel good to see you? She will be remainded of her daughter, Don't make things difficult for her by doing this" He stopped.

I stared at him.

What he said does make sense, But how can I not go there while I feel responsible?

"I know that you need to clear your conscience, But think about Nandana's amma and decide what you should do" He said. "If there's anything she's struggling with, Help her out, But don't appear in front of her like this and don't shake her up" He said. "Nothing will be forgiven or forgotten overnight, It will take time, you need to have patience and wait until auntie is ready to see you" He said and started the car.

I slowly calmed down as he took the car forward.

"If you tell anyone about what happened, I will-"

"You should know that I don't take orders from anyone other than my boss" He said calmly.

I gave him a glare.

I wiped my face again and looked at him.

"Don't..tell..anyone that..I was crying" I stopped. "Please.." I added.

"Now, That's more like it" Karan nodded. "Don't worry, I don't normally get involved in other people's business"

So I wiped my eyes and blew my nose again.

"When can I visit dreamland again?" I asked him.

Arjun has told me to stay away from them for some time and not to contact them.

Karan gave me a serious look.

"You don't know what's going on?" He asked, Looking rather surprised.

"What...Is something wrong?" I asked as I watched his grim expression.

"Mahesh escaped out of the jail" He said.

"What!" I exclaimed as my insides dropped at the unpleasant news. "No way!"

I took out my phone that I had silenced and started to scroll through the calls and messages.

I opened the news channel and was shocked.

Mahesh escaped on his way to hospital!

I stilled and slumped down to the seat, Now feeling helpless.

Now I know why Nanadana's Amma was like that, It was the worst day to visit her.

Karthik.

I closed my traveling bag and turned around.

Everyone except Aditi was there. They all looked helpless and worried.

I smiled reassuringly.

"Relax, This is not my first time going on a mission" I told them. "I was pushing my vacation all these time-"

"This is a trap, Karthik, You are called back because they know your identity now" Trisha said the obvious.

I nodded.

"I know" I said. "But Trisha, This is who I really am, I am a Special Task officer" I said. "When I joined the Special task force, I knew that I will be putting myself in danger" I said.

"This time it's different" Shahid said.

Aditya nodded.

"This time they are targeting you" Aditya said.

"You are going to be in danger..Karthik.." Varsha said, Her eyes were filled and I could see that she is trying her best to control her tears.

I took a step forward and touched her head.

"Even though Narayan's men are inside, STF is an organisation that follows rules strictly, They cannot harm me easily" I told her firmly.

"They are calling you back to get back at you-"

"Varsha" I looked at her. "You know me, Do you think I am an easy person?" I asked her. "I will take this opportunity to help with our fight" I told her. "Wipe your eyes, It's not like I am going to die" I said and she wiped her eyes.

"Now, Listen well" I looked at the others. "Just like you all have a identity, This is my job" I said. "I cannot run away at a situation like this, I will face them squarely"

"Hang in there" Aditya said. "We are about to finish them, Surya group will be down after this shareholders meeting" He said.

"That's right" Shahid nodded. "I have decrypted the files, I am going to leave it at the locker tomorrow, Arjun will expose it during the shareholders meeting, It will only take a few days" He said.

"I..I will ask Arjun to contact Ajith sir for you" Trisha nodded. "He will know what to do" She said and I nodded.

"I would like to talk to him too" I nodded. "He will know the inside details more" I said.

"Uncle Karthik" Izzy said and I looked down at the cute little girl who looked worried as everyone looked sad.

I knelt down in front of her.

"Daddy said that you are going to fight bad uncles..." She said and I nodded.

"Then don't worry" She told me matter of factly. "Only good things happen to people who do good things, My mummy always told me that" She said.

My eyes filled and I hugged her gently.

"Thank you Izzy" I whispered.

When I raised back up, I looked at my friends once more.

They all were trying to look normal, I could see that.

"I will see you all" I nodded.

"Your car is ready" Shyam said from the doorway and I nodded.

"Karthik" Trisha said and I stopped. "Aditi...See her before you-"

"I will see her when I am back" I said firmly.

It hurt me to do this, But I cannot see her now.

Aditi didn't come to send me off and I think this is better.

What am I supposed to tell her?

To wait for me?

I don't know what's waiting for me ahead, I don't know if I could ever come back..

So I cannot ask her to wait for me, Nor can I give her any false promises.

She's someone who thinks that relationships are meant to hurt, I can't do that to her. If something happens to me too, She will close herself off again.

"I will see you all" I said a last time and walked out with Shyam while all of them watched me get into the car.

"Are you sure about this?" Shyam asked me as he started the car. "You won't regret it?"

"I will, Shyam" I said. "But I would rather regret it than hurt her badly for this lifetime" I said. "Let's go.." I said and the car moved forward.

Aditi.

I watched as his car moved out of the gate and I my eyes blurred.

I clutched my heart and slumped down.

I was still at the terrace, the sound of his car moved away and Tears started to flow down my cheeks.

I knew that I have feelings for him, But I haven't realised the extent.....until now.

"Aditi"

I couldn't even move as Aditya reached near me, He looked out of breath. "Are you okay?" He asked me as he sit beside me.

I am not okay..

I am not at all okay..

"Aditi?" He asked and I hugged him tightly.

I couldn't control my tears and Aditya held me tightly. Patting me and consoling me.

"It's okay, Aditi, He will come back, Nothing will happen to him" He keep on saying while I cried my heart out.

"Do you..want me to stop him? Do you want to..Say your goodbye?" Aditya took his phone out and I shook my head.

I cannot do that..

I think it will put both of us in more difficult position.

Aditya nodded.

"Okay..." He whispered.

Aditya.

My heart trembled at Aditi's tears and I patted her and consoled her.

Ever since Karthik was asked to return back, Both Aditi and Karthik had put their distance with each other.

Both of them were worried about hurting the other.

In some ways, Both of them were more similar to each other than they thought.

So I decided not to interfere and respect their decision.

When Aditi finally calmed down, I came downstairs where Varsha drawing her sketches.

She looked up as she saw me.

"Is Aditi okay?" She asked.

I nodded as I walked inside.

I sat opposite to her and watched her as she drew her designs.

"What!?" She looked up at me atlast, Looking bothered.

I just stared at her eyes.

"Aditya, You are bothering me!" she said.

"This is fascinating" I said slowly.

"What!?" She looked confused.

"I knew that you were feeling uneasy about me" I said. "But I also knew that you like me back too" I said. "I was trying to be considerate and was ignoring it, But I don't want to be like Karthik and Aditi, I cannot do that"

"What are you saying!" Varsha stared at me. "And who told you that I am interested in you!" She said.

"I am a Doctor-"

"How can a Doctor read someone's mind!?"

"I don't have to read your mind Varsha, Your body is giving me all the answers" I leaned in closer and watched her eyes.

"If you are interested in someone, hormones are released to your blood, When you see some you are attracted to, Your pupils dilate slightly...just like yours..." I stopped and Varsha looked dumbfounded, Like she didn't know what to make of my statement.

"And the adrenaline released to your blood dilates the peripheral blood vessels and cause the redness in the face...Varsha, Right now, You are blushing" I added.

Her cheeks reddened more as she looked away.

"You are crazy, Aditya" She said.

"The pattern of your breathing has changed and I am sure that your heart is racing-"

"Stop" Varsha said. "I..I am working right now" She turned back to her sketch.

I watched her for sometime as her hand trembled slightly.

I shouldn't tell her that it's one of the symptoms,right? She will kick me outside then.

"Um...What are you trying to design?"

"The sketches I designed were all in my house, It's missing" She said.

I remembered that night we sneaked inside her house and nearly got caught.

"So you are trying to recreate the whole thing?" I asked. "Is it easier?" I asked.

She put down the pencil and leaned back to the chair, Looking relieved that I'm not talking anything else.

"It's difficult to start from the first" She said. "But the sketches were incomplete and Now I have a specific theme in my head, I think it will come out decently" She smiled.

I smiled back. "I am sure that you will do good"

"Actually, I feel useless, Aditya" Varsha said. "I atleast want to help my company and my employees, I want to win this fashion festival" She said. "And once I get back on my feet, I will get back at them"

"You will" I said.

Abiram.

We waited almost 2 hours before the Doctor's car moved inside the gate.

It was early morning and Dr. Prakash was coming back to his house after a surgery.

I watched as he came out of the car and walked to the house were my men were waiting.

"Dr.Prakash" Nakulan said and he froze in the middle of the steps.

"What..How did you come inside here!? Who are you?" He said.

"Dr.Prakash, We need your help" I stepped out of the shadows and said.

He whirled around and looked at me in Shock.

"Abir..Abiram Narayan!" He exclaimed.

"Whoa! You recognised me even in the darkness!? I took another step forward and he stilled. "It looks like you know me well"

Dr.Prakash took a step back from me.

"You are a wanted criminal" He said. "I saw it in the news-"

"But I just received news that Dr.Aditya and Aditi, Who are working with Reporter Trishana, heiress of Latest-Varsha, Encryptor Shahid and Special Task officer Karthik, are your children" I closed on him and Was pleased to see the fear in his eyes.

"Don't touch my kids" He told me.

The man is already trapped and he is worried about his kids in this situation!

I laughed.

"Sure" I said. "Just tell me why your kids are following us" I said. "I know why others are bothered about Surya group, What about you? Why are you doing this!?"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Then I will ask you again, Who are you?"

"Sir" Nakulan came down with a phone. He looked at Dr.Prakash for a moment, Then turned to me.

"Dr.Prakash worked in the Dhyani hospital for a long time, He was one of those doctors who were against accepting help from Surya group" Nakulan exclaimed. "He was forced to resign when Surya group acquired Dhyani hospitals" He stopped. "He sent his children abroad after that" He stopped.

"Someone related to the hospital groups!?" I am really surprised now.

"But sir" Nakulan said slowly. "Aditya and Aditi are twins" He said. "So was Rikesh and Ritika Dhyani who were murdered that night"

That made me shocked.

Rikesh and Ritika Dhyani of Dhyani hospital groups are still alive!
————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 35.9K 48
Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of 4. Living up to her mother's dream she b...
1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
215K 13.8K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
Taken By Him. By Ace_

General Fiction

317K 22.3K 54
"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Karan said looking right into her eyes whi...