[2/2] Life as a Saiyan-Devil...

By TheWidowMaker

[ARC II: New life?] & [ARC III: The King And His Queens.] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N is back again. Now a Devil-Saiy... More

Character Information on Y/N
Your Harem [Part I]
Your Harem [Part II] {UPDATED V2}
"The Gamer" Ability
Chapter I: A Mutated what?!
Chapter II: The King and His Queens (LEMON)
Chapter III: The Holy Priestess
Chapter IV: Umm...oops! (LEMON)
Chapter V: Settling In
Chapter VI: Meeting the Family
Chapter VII: Saving the Holy Priestess
Chapter VIII: Punishment Time
Chapter IX: Getting Familiars!
Chapter X: Asia get's a Familiar!
Chapter XII: The Fall of the Phenex
Chapter XIII: The Ultimate Sadist has fun! (LEMON-BDSM)
Chapter XIV: Chilling with the Girls!
Chapter XV: Oh, How the Angels have "Fallen"! (LEMON)
END OF ARC II, Start of ARC III!
ARC III | Chapter I: Aftermath
Chapter II: Training with the Peerage
Chapter III: Gremory VS Phenex
Chapter IV: "One Shall Rise, One Shall Fall"
END OF ARC II | [START OF ARC III???]

Chapter XI: Capturing the Princess's Heart (LEMON)

8.8K 114 71
By TheWidowMaker

(A/N: Grab some tissue you might need it, this is going to be the longest lemon I've ever done, so hopefully you guys like it.)

Previously on Life as a Saiyan-Devil

"HEY!" Issei turned to the dragon, "What is your problem?!" He said walking to it, The dragon just electrocuted him in response. So there he was, on the ground, head first, groaning, as his body was twitching.

Y/N was standing near Issei, poking him with a stick, as if he was some foreign object.

The Sprite Dragon just looked away from the scene and circle Asia, who was looking at the blue dragon with amazement. The Sprite Dragon went and landed on her shoulder.

"Seems like he has taken a liking to you," Zatouji says, grinning.

"Would you like to be my familiar?" Asia asked the Sprite Dragon in a cute voice. 'I think my heart just melted at this scene,' Y/N thought, as he looked on.

The Sprite Dragon licked her cheek in response, and she smiles.

"In my name, A-Asia Argento, I ask of you," Asia said nervously, "P-Please become my familiar and respond to my contract!" The dragon and Asia started to glow, signaling the forming of a contract.

Everyone now was cheering for Asia, for having formed a contract. Y/N and Issei being the only ones that don't have a familiar.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

I was now with Rias, who now had a new shirt on, we're the only ones left in the room; the rest went back home.

"Rias, don't you wanna go back home?" I asked, looking at her, as her head was shoved in some paperwork.

"I won't be able to, I am a bit busy with paperwork," She said looking at me with tired eyes. 

I sighed and walked over to her, looking at all the paperwork she is doing, noting nothing of importance, however, one paper sticks out.

'Marriage Proposal: Riser and Rias' was the title of the paper. I glared at the proposal. 

'Marrying someone without consent, how low the devils could really be?' I thought, shaking my head. I threw the paper away, which caused Rias to gasp and reach out for the paper.

I grabbed her hand gently and pulled her off the chair, "No! Y/N, I have so much work to do," Rias whined.

"Nope, we're going home, early. Time for you to get some sleep!" I said, a bit annoyed by the paper, "You have been doing this for five hours straight, get some rest, come back tomorrow and then we'll do it together." I said to her.

"Bu-" I stare at her as she was about to say something, she looked down at her fingers and smiled. "Okay, let's go home," She said looking at me, interlocking our hands now. 

I take her hand and walk out of the ORC room, we walk hand in hand to the parking lot, I open the passenger door for her. Rias looks at me and smiles, kissing my cheek, and then sits in. 

I look away so that I don't see her lady assets, I look back to see her seated with a seat belt across and smiling at me. 

"Thanks, Y/N," She said.

"No problem, Rias," I said smiling at her, closing the door. Making my way to the driver's side, and pulling out of the Academy.

~Timeskip~

I dropped Rias off with a goodnight kiss on her forehead, to which she had blushed again, and ran off. 

I chuckled at her and drove to my garage. I park the car and go inside the house.

"I am home!" I said into the house, there was silence, not hearing any response from 18 or Zamasu.

'Oh, yea! They're back in Conton City today, something to do with Goku and the others,' I thought, I walked to the bedroom, had a shower, and tucked myself in the bed; going to sleep.

~Short Timeskip~

I felt my body shake as if someone was shaking it. My eyes open up to see Rias straddling my waist, still in her Kuoh Academy uniform, however, she did not have the skirt on. 

My eyes widen, I quickly sat up on my bed, Rias still on my waist.

"R-Rias what are you doing?" I asked, looking around if anybody saw us.

"Y/N-kun!" She said in a worried tone, "Please take my virginity!"

"Why Rias?" I asked, in a bewildered tone. ' Is this about the Marriage proposal?' I thought, looking at Rias's worried face.

"They are going to marry me off to some pervert!" Rias said, putting her head on my chest, sobbing. "Please save me! I need you to take my virginity away! I'm giving it to you because I fell for you!" She said crying into my shirt.

I froze, 'She fell for me?' I thought, my eyes going wide.

I wrap my arms around her, rubbing her back, a little bothered by the hot redhead I had on my lap, however, I ignored it.

She cried into my shirt, her cries......it hurts. 

'To think they could let such a beautiful girl like her, cry,' I thought. Her arms go around me, pulling me close to her body.

Soon her cries turned to soft sniff's, she was still hugging me.

"Rias, are you sure?" I asked, Rias pulled back and looked at me. Her eyes showed her emotion, love. 

"Yes," She said nodding, smiling at me, rubbing her tears away with her hands.

The Ruin Princess was in love.  

"To think I, Y/N L/N, captured a princess's heart," I teased her, causing her to giggle and blush. She leaned in, looking at my lips. I leaned into her as well, looking at her lips. 

Our lips touched, sparks went through our bodies. 

Our hands quickly going around each other, both of our eyes closed. I just focused on her soft lips, caressing her back with my hands, Rias doing the same.

Soon our tongues came into contact, both parties trying to go into the other's mouth. It turned into a battle for dominance, I pull her closer to my body, squeezing her ass. As she gasped, I shoved my tongue into her mouth, small moans coming out of her mouth, our saliva getting exchanged, tasting the mint flavor on her lips. I explored every single part of her mouth with my tongue; Our kiss becoming hotter and hotter.

We pulled back to breathe air, our chests heaving, she was looking at me with love.

"I love you Y/N," Rias said in a small voice, soon a light covered her. As the light died down, when I looked back, she was wearing a black with red accents lacy lingerie and I was in my boxers.

"I love you too, my Ruin Princess," I said looking into her eyes.

~LEMON STARTS~

I stare at her hourglass figure and plump, prominent breasts that were tight to her breasts. Her hands went to my chest, rubbing my pecs and abs.

"You're so hot~," Rias said, looking at my chest and then into my eyes, her beautiful blue-green eyes full of lust, biting her lips in the most seductive way.

"If I am hot," I said looking at her, caressing her hips, in a light manner. "You're hotter," I said kissing her, then trailing kisses down her neck, she moved her head away to give me more access to her neck. Her hands going through my hair, small moans coming out of her mouth. 

My hands are now rubbing her ass, small gasp comes out of her mouth. My left-hand travel up her body, to her bra, I unclasped her bra and throw it somewhere. 

Staring at her naked braless body, her beautiful breasts, her curvy figure, her plump ass. She was something out of model magazines.

'How did I get so lucky?' I thought as I looked at her body.

Y/N Jr. wide awake now, my hard member rubbing against her legs. The action was causing her to rub her legs in arousal, she puts a hand over her breasts to hide from my staring.   

I push her hands to one side, "You look beautiful," I said winking at her. She blushes a deep red and covered my mouth with hers. As we made out again, I "accidentally" brushed my fingers against her panties, where a wet patch seemed to be growing. 

She growls into the kiss and says, "Stop teasing."

I latched my hands on to her breasts and started to work on them, rubbing her breasts together, pulling on her nipples. She let out various moans, she was bitting her finger to keep her moans in. 

I remove her finger from her mouth, "Don't block it out," I said kissing her neck again, "I love to hear your moans." I said bitting, sucking, nibbling on the stop where her neck and shoulders meet. 

Marking her as my own, while still rubbing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. 

Her back arches as she lets out a loud moan, "No! Y/N Don't their sensitive!" She screams, her body withering in pleasure, "It feels soo good!"

I dipped my head and started sucking on her right breast while fondling the left with my other hand. 

"Oh gods, Yes, Y/N!" She moaned, holding my head to her breasts. 

I stopped sucking, and she whined from the loss, but gasps as I blew on her wet and hardened nipple, pleasure running through her body.

I moved to her left breast, sucking, pulling on it. Getting the same response from her, but as I blew on it, one of my hands traveled down her body, to her panties. 

I pull back from her breast and smirk at her, "So, your breasts are sensitive huh?" I teased her, she blushed, I rubbed my finger on her panty-covered pussy. 

Her back arching off the bed, moaning in pleasure. I moved to her ears, "You're sensitive here as well," I whispered, bitting on her earlobe. She blushed a crimson red, panting on the bed, trying to recover.

I trail kisses down her body, sucking on her breasts, pulling on her nipples. Then moving down, planting kisses her stomach, blowing into her belly button, causing her to giggle and push my head further down. I smile at her and make my way down, I reach her black lacy underwear, a wet patch around her pussy.

I look up to see Rias, staring at me with anticipation, I smirk and decide to tease her. I kiss her inner thigh, moving down her legs, sucking on her toes, her moans becoming more vocal.

I do the same with the other leg, moving up her legs, to her navel. Kissing her navel area, everywhere except the pussy. Rias cooed, her hips shifting, trying to land my lips on to her pussy. 

She was withering on the bed in arousal but also because she was getting denied her release.

I smirk at her withering figure and decide to end her suffering. I lick her panty-covered pussy, she moans loudly as I do.

Sucking on her clit, tonguing it, the material stretching because of my tongue trying to push through. 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" She screams, orgasming.

I bite the top of the underwear with my teeth and drag it down; watching the steam come out, and her pussy juices on the underwear. 

I move to eat her pussy up; she tried to stop but was still weak from her orgasm.

"OH MY!" She cried out, as my tongue found its way into the glistening folds of her lips. 

"Y/N!" She yelled, and I took that incentive to push my tongue into her. She moaned, gripping my hair and pushing my face against her pussy; grinding it against my face.

Her juices tasted sweet, I bury my tongue deeper, as deep as it could go, exploring her insides, nuzzling my nose against her clit, then reach her tiny nub above her entrance, licking it. 

Her moans becoming louder and louder, I am sure the whole neighborhood can hear her. 

"OH! Please, it's too sensitive!!" Rias whined.

I gently bit on the tiny nub above her pussy, she moaned and screamed, squirting her juices all over my face. 

She gasped, lay on the bed, panting, looking at me with love and lust. I sat up on the bed beside her, she smirked at me and got up.

She sat on my legs, her hands rubbing my chest, she kissed me. Her hands going down my chest, as she was kissing. As her hands reach my boxers, she yanks it down, I arch off the bed, to make it easier for her.

As it comes off, my hard member pokes her. She gasped as she looked at my member, she gives it and small lick and waves of pleasure ran through me. 

She grinned when she saw that, pushing her mouth around my cock, "Damnit!" I moaned as she worked my cock like a pro. She swirled my cock around her mouth, dragging her teeth along the sensitive skin and cupped my balls, massaging them.

"I'm gonna cum!!" I moaned, she intensifies her efforts and soon was rewarded, as thick hot ropes of cum shot out and covered her face, some of it going into her mouth.

Rias sighed in pleasure, as she swallowed my cum while licking the rest off of her face. 

"You came so much...," She winked, straddling my waist, pushing her pussy against my cock.

"You ready?" I asked, putting my hands on her cheeks caressing it, she does the same with me. "If you're not, it's okay," I said in a serious tone.

"I am, I love you," She said smiling. 

"I love you too, Rias Gremory," I said smiling, laying her on the bed. Rubbing my cock against her pussy, teasing her, she moans and groans again.

~Third Person POV~

Y/N slowly pushes in, Rias moans loudly. 

Never before, had Rias experienced this much pleasure. 

His cock meets her hymen and stops, Y/N felt the barrier, now looking at Rias for the final confirmation. 

Rias looked him dead in the eye and nodded, she felt his cock leave and thrust into her. 

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure, tears going down her cheeks, Y/N leaned down and kissed her, rubbing her body; Trying to reduce the pain for his lover. 

His cock was in, however, it had a lot more to go, only half of it hand gone in, blood pooling out on the bed sheets. He waited for Rias to get accommodated to his size. 

His cock was firmly into Rias, her womb entrance stopping Y/N from pushing his entire dick into her. 

She froze, her mind overloading with pain and pleasure, and she passed out as she started to convolute. 

She gained conscious 5 minutes later, "What happened?" She moaned. "I pushed way too much?" Y/N said to her.

She looked down, her eyes widening when she looked that only half of it had entered. 

"I am sorry," Y/N said, kissing her. Rias tried to move away but found herself rooted to Y/N. She smirked, pushing Y/N causing him to fall and pop out of her.

She whined, but quickly straddled his waist, pushing the cock in. Moaning, as if finding her peace with his cock inside her. She began bouncing up and down his large cock, both of them moan. Y/N from seeing how hot Rias looked bouncing up and down on his pole, and Rias from the feeling of having his dick inside her.

She soon came, her cum leaking out over Y/N's groin.

"Ah shit," she muttered, both, looking at each other with lust in their eyes.

Their lips crashed together, Y/N now turned them over, still inside her and began to fuck her slowly.

"Yes! Fuck me, Y/N!" She begged as Y/N thrusts in and out, slowly. 

"Faster," Rias begged, and he complied. "Faster!" She screamed in pleasure, as she orgasmed again. His cock kept rubbing her g-spot and hitting her womb entrance.

He went faster, and faster.

"Nooo, you're too rough!" She cried as Y/N went full speed. He felt a feeling growing in his stomach, knowing he was going to cum soon. "Oh, my! Y/N I'm cumming!" She screamed, he thrusts into her hard and rubbing his pelvis against her clit. Her pussy tightened, and her juices squirted all over his dick as he came inside her, multiple ropes of thick, hot, fertile cum shooting inside her. His thrust causing her womb entrance to open and filling his cum inside her. He pulled out, both of them panting hard. 

Skill Level up! Skill Level up! Skill level up!

Sex Drive Max Lvl.

A notification popped up in front of Y/N.

Rias put a hand on her bulging tummy, Y/N had cummed so much that he hand inflated her womb and her pussy. The mixture of their cum, now flowing out of her pussy.

Congratulations! Rias Gremory has officially joined your harem! 

Rewards: 150000 XP

Hidden Quest Completed!

Save Rias from her Trouble Marriage to Riser Phenxe.

Information: Rias Gremory has successfully broken the marriage contract with Riser Phenex by having sex with you, however, there is still a change in the contract to renovate.

Rewards: 200000 XP; Rias Gremory in your Harem, + Relationship with Rias Gremory and Her peerage.

Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! Level Up! 

You're Level 152! 50 Stat points gained! 

Stat Points Available: 150

Another notification popped up, he sighed and closed it, looking at Rias.

"Ready for round 2?~" She asked Y/N looking at him seductively, Y/N smiled and nodded.

He pulled her off the bed and turned her around on all fours. He smacks her ass, she moaned in response.

"AH!" She moaned as he smacked her ass more. She looked back at Y/N, looking at him with lust and love.

"Go on~," She purred, "Fuck me to your heart's desire!" She moaned. Y/N nodded and thrusts into her. "Fuck me hard, Y/N-kun," She moaned.

Y/N responded, he increased his pace, in and out, in and out. She grabbed the bedsheets, moaning loudly, closing her eyes in pleasure. Every time he thrusts into her, he hits her g-spot. Soon she couldn't take it and came on his cock, coating her insides and Y/N's cock with more cum, some of it leaking on to the bed. Y/N kept going, and before she knew it, another orgasm came over her.

"Y/N," Rias moaned, somehow remembering his name.

Rias felt she was going to fall apart, too much pleasure was racing through her views. 

"YES! Yes! Y/N!" She moaned, "My mind is going blank! It feels so good!!" She screamed clutching the bed sheets tighter. Her body shaking, her breasts shaking from the thrusts.

"I'm almost there!" She screamed, looking at Y/N

With a scream, both of them came together, Rias sighed, slumping against the bed. She could feel the liquid sloshing inside of her.

Y/N sighed and slumped next to her, she looked at him, watching his panting body, going up and down.

Rias smirked, and straddled his waist. "Who said you could stop~?" She moaned, scrapping her nails across his chest. 

Y/N smirked, his member rising back up, he sat up and immediately she sank down his length.

"YOU'RE SO BIG!" She screamed, bouncing up and down his length. He felt his release coming soon. 

"Rias I am going to cum soon!" Y/N moaned.

"Yes!" She moaned bouncing on his pole. "Cum inside me! Let's cum together!" She moaned as her release was coming closer.

She squeezed her pussy, Y/N grabbed her ass and squeezed it in return.

With a scream, both of them cummed together. Rias slumped against Y/N, Y/N's member still cumming inside of her. Both of them panting, however, Y/N's member did not falter, it was still hard.

"Oh?" Rias said, "It's not satisfied is it?~" She smirked at Y/N, who shook his head.

"Then let's satisfy it to the max then~," She purred as she began to bounce up and down his pole.

"Anything the princess wants, she'll get," Y/N said teasing her, rubbing her breast with one hand while the other was on her hip, guiding her down his pole.

~LEMON ENDS~

And satisfy she did, they did against his bedroom wall, in the kitchen, in the living room, in the hallway, in the garage, on top of his Range Rover, in the swimming pool, and on the balcony; pretty much his entire house. They fucked like bunnies, and ended like lovers, staring at each other as they both came together.

They went at it until morning, Rias was incredibly sore and unable to walk. But she didn't care, she was with the man she loved, she did not have to care about some stupid marriage she would never have to take part in, she finally felt at peace, cuddling with the man she loves, and holds dear to her heart; unfortunately, this was just the beginning.

This was only the beginning of their problems.

---

A/N: Heheheheh, I hope you guys liked that.

That was really exhausting, had to take a break for 'purposes'.

A-A-Anyways, How did you like that? Did it suck? 

Did you come here for what you wanted? ;)

See ya soon!

~TheWidowMaker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 345 9
Kuoh Academy seems like a regular high school; clubs, sports, pretty girls, perverted guys, that one really hot guy or girl that everyone wants or wa...
184K 2.3K 15
[ARC I: Welcome to the Supernatural World!] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N, Half-Saiyan - Half-Unknown, 18 years old, goes to Kuoh Academy. A new second-year st...
2.5K 98 7
A boy named Akira, being safe from death at the moment of a deadly blast, almost ate his whole body. Then he arrives from land Element Nation into a...
21.3K 207 21
Ever wondered the MC of a DxD fanfic (male reader or not) were to stay full human throughout the entire journey? You're in luck about this one, come...