I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

Oleh soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... Lebih Banyak

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Maybe More Than Teasing...?
Dreams
The Question Game
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Damn, Shiro
Better Safe Than Sorry
Behind Closed Doors
Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Build Up
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
The Lake House
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

Bonding Moment

38.9K 842 1.8K
Oleh soki_kun

(( Attention, Loves!! Please read this if you are not very familiar with bonding bites in an omegaverse! And if you are, well that's cool. Anyways, omegas and alphas alike have sensitive scent glands on their necks. These are very very touchy during heats and ruts! Basically, when a soul bonding process starts, the alpha has to bite the omega's neck. Like I'm not talking a little nip or anything, this has to be a full on, blood drawing thing. But it doesn't hurt as long as the omega is in heat, basically the pressure point by the gland blocks out the nerve and they feel a ton of pleasure instead. So yeah. You're welcome. And I'm assuming that everyone knows what knotting is and how it finishes the process, so I won't cover it. If some people are still confused I would suggest looking it up?))

Keith hadn't uttered but a single word as Lance carried him down the street. He was still clutched against the alpha's chest, refusing to let go. His legs were tangled around Lance's torso, and his trembly arms locked behind his neck.

" C-can you please just say something...?" The quarterback desperately whispered into the smaller boy's ear. Lance was already distraught, and kicking himself over and over for this. Why couldn't he be there for his omega? There had to have been something, anything he could've done. But he missed it, and it was already tearing him apart from the inside out. The male in his arms deserved so much better.

Keith stayed silent. What was he even supposed to say? His jaw was numb from being practically bitch slapped, and there were inflamed finger marks that covered the majority of his neck. And he couldn't control the way he clung to Lance like a toddler, he was stuck on him. Because if he lost contact, what would happen? The same thing? Could another alpha emerge from nowhere or worse?

They had made it back to Keith's house without incident, thankfully. And Lance felt like an awful person. He was hard in his football gear, which he hadn't found the time to take off. And his cleats were dulled from walking on the pavement.

The thoughts engulfing Lance's mind were not exactly the most comforting, considering they entailed making Keith scream all over again. His rut was hitting him like a semi on a highway, and he had just enough self control to hold it together. For how much longer, nobody could be certain. " Where's the key?" He asked, hoping he might get a response from Keith.

To both of their surprise, the omega eased down, having trouble standing. So he leaned on Lance while opening a fake rock from a flower pot that was adjacent to the door. Keith tried to get the key into the slot, but his fingers shaking made it near impossible. " Here..." The taller male said, taking it and getting the door open.

He growled slightly as he helped Keith to the steps, before he reluctantly left to wash his hands. The blood flowed like a tiny river as the faucet cascaded clean water onto his fingers.

How could he have done that? Mamá had always raised him to be a nice young man, not the type to beat people up. And definitely not the type who probably just broke Lotor's face. He felt exceedingly guilty, though what he did was necessary. He knew he'd gone over board, not just a simple one punch knock out, and that's what terrified Lance. Would Keith be scared of him?

He tried to brush off the pesky thoughts, and he wiped away the residual tear drops from his face. That was another thing he wasn't supposed to do; cry. Yet, there he was, apparently breaking multiple rules that day.

" Lance..." Keith finally spoke, but his voice was timid. Lance perked up, coming out of the kitchen and rushing to the other's side. The fact that Keith was still half naked was really just another thing that was activating his alpha instincts. His primal pheromones were getting over excited due to the omega's scent, which spelled his heat out in big bold letters.

He sat down next to him on the stairs, trying to keep his distance. But Keith clearly didn't want that, he scooted in closer, leaning into Lance's face. He didn't think, he cleared his mind as their lips pressed together. And the alpha couldn't help but pull Keith onto his lap; he wasn't exactly gentle about it.

This was bad. Too much more and Lance would get lost in this, do something that his omega wasn't ready for. He used his last shred of logic while picking the boy up, carrying him up the steps. As soon as they got to Keith's room, Lance set him onto the bed as gently as he could. And he went swiftly to the door, locking it from the inside as he walked out, he couldn't get in from the outside. " Lance, what are you doing?!" The smaller boy raised his voice, what he had left of it anyways. He just wanted to forget. What doesn't kill him, makes him stronger right?

" I can't trust myself around you right now, Keith!" He called from the other side, sliding down the door. There were more tears in Lance's eyes, knowing he had to contain himself.

Keith stood up, using the bed post for support. And as he did that, something dribbled downhill on his leg. It was a clear liquid that had already soaked his thighs, because apparently his boxers were drenched too. So this is what self lubrication felt like during heat.

It continued running down his leg, racing almost to his feet already. It was leaking from him like some sort of water-mane break.

" Please, Lance..." He stumbled forward, almost buckling down from a very sharp pain in his side. The cramps were definitely getting worse, that much was obvious. He took a couple deep breaths, trying to fight through the pressure. " It-it hurts!" He grit his teeth, feeling tears in his eyes. Girls were always complaining about mensural cramps, but these were a different version of those, ones that were on steroids.

" You're not thinking straight! Y-your heat is-" Lance shifted uncomfortably, trying to make his hard on die down. But it was no use, thanks to Keith, his rut wasn't going anywhere." It's messing with your head!"

" I'm th-thinking just fine!" Keith hissed because of the pain in his abdomen.

" I'm not taking advantage of you!" The alpha growled, trying to get him in line but it was no use. His mouth said one thing, but he was already stripping from his football pads. It was a million degrees in there, or so it felt like.

He got the majority of it off, and was only wearing a pair of boxers. Lance could finally breathe without being restricted by everything. But he still wasn't exactly comfortable, considering that his length was twitching, and aching for some attention.

" Y-you're not! I want it!" Keith slowly crawled toward the door. Normally, if someone had gone through what he had, they'd need comfort and sympathy. But not him. The omega knew a great way to satisfy their hormones and let off some steam. It didn't matter that this was his first time, he needed it right away.

" Keith you-"

" No! St-stop treating m-me like a victim!" He got his hand up on the door handle, where he turned it down and pulled inwards. " I-I need you..." Keith whimpered, and Lance leaned forward so he wouldn't fall in.

The Cuban boy felt some sweat drip from his hair. But he wasn't worried about that, especially considering how much worse his boyfriend must've felt. He was practically writhing on the hardwood, and that was it, it was all over. Lance couldn't hold himself back anymore.

" God damn it..." He cursed, getting up, and plucking his omega from the floor. The taller male kicked the door shut and Keith's hand slipped behind him to lock it. And just in time, too. Lance immediately smothered him with a passionate kiss, one with enough force to knock the smaller boy off his feet.

They stumbled over to the bed, which squeaked as Keith was pushed down onto it. He went to get his underwear off, but Lance grabbed his hands away, pinning them above the cheerleader's head. " Don't touch." He growled, with his sights set on Keith's neck.

The omega noticed Lance hungrily staring at his throat, and he knew what his alpha was thinking. The quarterback crawled on top of the boy, and he could barely bring himself to ask for permission. But this was a serious moment, so his very inner self was calling the shots temporarily. " Do you want it too?" His voice was deep as all hell.

Keith blushed at Lance's asking for consent, considering he could've just bitten him and been done with it.

" Bond me..." The smaller male looked the other in the eyes deeply. Even though Keith's eyes were glazed from heat, he could still get lost in Lance's ocean colored irises. And that was all the larger boy needed to hear, he began kissing him yet again.

Keith made little sounds against Lance's lips, and he was desperate for more contact. He tilted his head to give him better access.

The alpha licked and sucked on the omega's neck, and he found himself right over Keith's scent gland. He was careful at first, making sure to sink his teeth in on the proper pressure point, but he knew he'd done it right. Keith screamed, but not from pain. Rather from the intense pleasure that washed over him as he felt Lance's teeth clamp down. He'd finally done it, him and his boyfriend had begun the bonding process.

Some blood trickled down the delicate skin, and Keith wriggled slightly, unable to stay still. And Lance smirked while lapping up some extra red liquid. It would be a while before he stopped bleeding, considering how deep the bite was. " Lance..." The omega pleaded rolling his hips against the taller male's, demanding for more.

The alpha was a little nervous about this, even though his hormones were making it easier at the moment. But the last thing he wanted was to hurt Keith.

" I'm getting there..." He growled, feeling his length throb. And the smaller boy felt his body shudder upon hearing Lance's voice, it was almost resonating in his chest.

Lance began to remove the omega's boxers, and he was astonished at how soaked they were. He could wring them out and the material would still be drenched.

He tossed the underwear away, and Keith covered his face, slightly from embarrassment. There was sweat everywhere, and there was already a puddle forming beneath him. " Dios mío..." Lance muttered, trying to contain his urges. He could've pulled out right there, and completely wrecked the boy beneath him. But instead, he spread Keith's legs, admiring how wet he was. And the scent was almost too much already, but it wasn't a typical omega scent. It wasn't sweet like Lance's, but more woody. Either way, Lance couldn't get enough of it as he moved his fingers up to the cheerleader's hole.

" Just sk-skip that part! I can h-handle it..." Keith whimpered, growing impatient.

" No you can't..." Lance said in a rumbling voice; a sound like that would scare most omegas. But not this one.

" Yes I can!" The boy pleaded, somehow able to debate it.

And Lance stuck in two fingers without warning, Keith was wet enough where he could do that without hurting him. And the omega threw his head back, crying out in response.

" Don't argue with me." The alpha growled, while beginning to scissor his fingers together. It felt as though the liquid was sloshing against Keith's narrow walls, and Lance's mouth gaped open as he thrusted in a few times. And after a couple more, he added a third digit. Keith was squirming all over the place, trying get himself further down onto Lance's fingers.

" Ah! St-stop teasing me! J-just fucking d-do it!" He exclaimed, and Lance surprisingly complied, removing his fingers. But he grew more hesitant while aligning his member to Keith's hole. It was practically gushing, yet very tight from never being bred before. He worried he might hurt him if he went through with it.

And Keith had puppy dog eyes, even though he didn't realize he was making them. He was about to scold Lance and tell him to get on with it, but the cramps in his mid-section flared up violently. The omega held his abdomen on reflex, almost howling in pain. " G-go!" He begged Lance.

" I- I don't want to hurt you..." The alpha grit his teeth, seeing how miserable Keith looked.

" It- It can't be any w-worse than wh-what I f-feel now!" The smaller male whined, squinting his eyes. And Lance looked to the side, almost flinching back as he slid partly into Keith. And the omega's arms frantically found their way behind his back, clenching onto him.

This was not a typical mating ritual. Normally, the alpha called all the shots, and didn't think twice about bonding their omega. But then again, this pair of idiots were not normal.

Keith winced, feeling Lance's member enter him deeper, stretching him out as it glided in.

" F-fuck AH!" His fingernails dug into the other's skin, and tears began to fill his eyes.

" Keith..." Lance grunted, feeling the tight, and insanely sweltering hole engulf his length.

They stayed like that for about one minute, neither of them moving too much. Though the alpha's hips were ordering him to buck, he waited for Keith to give him the okay. His back was being shredded by the smaller boy's fingernails, but he didn't mind too much.

" M-move..." The omega whimpered rather suddenly. He almost felt Lance in the pit of his stomach, like his organs had shifted to accommodate the size of him.

Lance placed his jittery hands onto Keith's hips, slowly pulling back only to force back in. And there were sparks that were spent flying through the omega's lower half. He was ridiculously full, and the cramps were dissipating with every second they stayed together.

" Ngh! I-I s-said AH! move!" He cried, ordering Lance to do more. And the alpha felt his primal instincts gnawing away at his usual persona.

" You sure are bossy..." He grumbled before repeating the action, watching himself disappear inside Keith over and over. It was almost like a drug, and Lance was high off of it. Then there was his omega, who was already getting addicted to him.

" Sh-shut up!" Keith exclaimed, feeling his body rocking backward with every swing of Lance's hips. And the alpha was letting the pheromones get to his head.

" Don't tell me to shut up!" He ordered, beginning to find a rhythm. The omega was quickly becoming a moaning mess, drawing blood as his nails scratched up the other's back.

" Fuck!" Keith cried in a drawn out fashion. Lance leaned forward, still thrusting into him while taking a hold of the boy's hair. " LANCE!" The smaller male almost screamed suddenly, his legs shook slightly as a wave of pleasure washed over him. His alpha driving in at that angle was pure ecstasy, but he still craved more. " There! AH!" He went almost limp, his achey muscles being over run with powerful sensations.

" Here?" Lance was struggling to keep his attitude in check, he looked at Keith with a shit eating grin. There was sweat dripping from pretty much everywhere, but he tried to ignore it.

" YES!" The omega cried out, burying his face into the crook of Lance's neck. His slender legs were jittering uncontrollably, and he almost couldn't control how submissive he was becoming.

" Dont hide your beautiful face from me. Look at me while I fuck you!" The alpha demanded, and instinctually, Keith did. He pretty much had to. Just the sound of Lance's voice was enough to make him listen; it had to have been the hormone overload.

One of Keith's eyes was half shut, and he was drowning in pleasure. But he still found himself gazing into the deep blue color of Lance's eyes; it was somewhat glazed over and clouded. Yet gorgeous nevertheless. " That's right, Babe." The alpha praised him, and it made the boy's heart skip a beat.

" AHHH!" Keith screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear him. " PLEASE!" He pleaded.

" Please what...?" Lance panted, slamming the omega's hips back down against the base of his ever thicker base. His knot was just about ready to expand if the amazing stimulation continued.

" AH, SHIT!" He swore, not even thinking about what he said anymore. " KNOT ME!"

The alpha felt his throat go dry, and his stomach started twisting up. He'd never knotted anyone obviously, but he had definitely thought about the feeling of it before. His predictions came nowhere near close to reality, however. Lance moaned loudly, leaning his head back as his knot began taking shape. And Keith was completely animalistic as he cried out; the sensations were just a lot to handle. The amount of adrenaline present between the both of them was insane.

The omega's walls were stretched to their limit, and his hole was barely able to contain the quarterback's massive base. But they were now soul bonded, and something told Keith that Shiro might get have a cow when he found out.

" Y-you're so tight!" Lance's voice was hot and heavy. And the fact he was right on the boy's sweet spot was driving the omega crazy.

" I'm going to- AH!" Keith choked as his hair was yanked more forcibly. " Cumming!" He let another strangled cry escape. And he released all over his own chest and Lance's.

The alpha was stunned that his boyfriend could even cum so much, considering omegas weren't really supposed to. And if one did, there was barely any semen at all, which was not the case here. There were at least 10 milliliters there.

" Holy shit, Keith!" He moaned, dumfounded. But yet prideful, because Lance knew he'd caused that.

Keith was barely listening to what his lover was saying, mainly because his orgasm had hit him like a bus. He felt his eyes roll back inside his head for a second, and it almost looked like he was having a seizure. His legs were in extreme tremors, and his lip was quivering as well. But Keith's facial expression was one of pure bliss, with his eyes squeezed shut in pleasure.

Lance was in his own little world of sensations, but he also fell in love with the look on his boyfriend's face. He took great joy in knowing he was making his omega to feel so good.

The coil in the alpha's stomach tightened, and he felt the pressure jamming his insides together. " I-I'm close!!!" He groaned, and not but three seconds later, he was filling Keith to the brim with cum. " Keith!" Lance moaned, feeling his hands grip his omega's hips harder.

Though his knot kept the majority of his seed inside of the smaller male, some of it spilled out the bottom. And Keith whimpered, feeling the steaming hot liquid deep inside him.

Lance barely got a minute to breathe or stop before his omega pulled their faces closer. He was sure to look his alpha in the eyes, just like he wanted.

" Again." Keith was almost demanding.

And Lance wasn't in a place to tell him no. He couldn't exactly pull out.

(( Wow... this turned out to be way longer than I thought it would. But I hope you all don't mind. Anyways, I feel kind of evil for what happened last chapter lol. Reading the comments were the best part!))

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
163K 4K 27
This is definitely AU. We're still going to be following the General Stories of the Descendants Series (books & animation included) however, instead...
7.5K 341 13
When Eren gets admitted into a Psychiatric ward because of his so called mother. He is not head over heals to be there, not until he meet Levi a con...
1.3K 91 23
George is a sweet and kind angel and Dream is a devil but he doesn't act like one, He's kind, loving, sweet and is always there to help anyone. Dream...