Mr. Book Store

By alwaysbeingme17

McKinley Davis is trying to kick start her career as a book writer. Already working for a writing company at... More

Outlook On Life~1
The Reason Why~2
Mount McKinley~3
I feel protected here~4
Christmas Time~5
The Feeling~6
Sleeping Habits~7
Time Of Need~8
Did you...?~9
to be loved and to be in love~10
How did we end up here?~11
If You Don't Know~12
McKinley's Birthday~13
Period.~14
His life, Her Life~15
The Proposal~16
When You're In Love~17
Don't let me go~18
So In Love~19
Lessons Learned~20
Emotions~21
Always more~22
Can I sleep in your bed?~23
True Love~ 24
What More?~25
Filler~26
Mine~27
Her Choice~28
New Beginnings~29
Moving In~30
One Year~31
Sick Days~32
The Future~33
Vegas!~ 35
Kids with a plan~36
Big Decisions~37
Final~38

Christmas Time~34

37 1 0
By alwaysbeingme17

MR BOOK STORE

CHAPTER 34

MCKINLEY P.O.V 

Traffic leaving the city was insane and of course, we were sitting in it. Luke was drumming on the steering wheel and I had my feet up on the dash. We had to take my car because he sent his into the shop. Loki was in the back seat and she was not thrilled with the traffic. The cat was also with us but was sitting nicely on my lap purring. 

"Finally." Luke commented when we finally got out of the city traffic and were actually on our way to my aunts house. I turned up the music to our road trip playlist and we both started singing. His voice was a lot better than mine but that didn't stop me from joining in on the singing. 

I sat up straighter and moved my face closer to his and licked his neck. 

"McKinley, that's not funny." He said as I giggled. "If I could I would pull over but I can't so you're gonna have to wait." 

"Don't worry, Babe. We have the room in the basement. No one will hear a thing." I smirked at him. "I mean, I could touch myself right here." I looked over at him. 

"No." He said. "You're very horny lately." He looked over at me and I nodded. 

"Yeah, I think it's this new birth control or something." 

"It's probably because we've been eating healthier and you feel like you're on top of the world. A.K.A me." He commented making me laugh. 

"Your dick isn't that big." I joked and he pushed me a little. "I love your cock, babe. It's the perfect size." I answered. "All long and thick. Mmm." I moaned. 

"McKinley, please stop." He whined making me stop. I gently reached for his hand and kissed his fingers. 

"I'll stop. I'm sorry." I smiled at him. Another hour into our trip and I fell asleep. Luke woke me up at a rest stop so that we could change who was driving and to get some food. I drove the rest of the way. "Are you sure you're ready to deal with my family?" I asked parking the car in the driveway of my aunts house. 

"I've met them before." He commented. 

"I know you've met them but you've never stayed with them for this long. They're crazy." I said. 

"That's why we bought alcohol." Thankfully the rest of the family wouldn't be here for another two hours so we could rest and shower and do whatever else we needed. I carried the presents to the front door and he carried our bags. I rang the doorbell and my cousin came to the door. 

"Nick!" I smiled putting the gifts down to hug him. He was now 17 and was much taller than I was but that was to be expected. "How's it going?" 

"Good." He moved to the side to let us into the house. 

"This is my boyfriend, Luke." I introduced them. They shook hands before my aunt came over to hug us. 

"I'm so happy to you." She smiled. "You can put those under the tree." She said. I walked into the living room with Luke behind me. 

"We're gonna go shower and stuff." I smiled pulling Luke to the basement and showing him where everything was. My great grandmother used to live down here until she got too old and my family made the decision to move her in with my grandmother. My father had also lived here for a little while when he went off the deep end with doing drugs and my mother was going to kill him. 

I showered first so that I could do my hair and makeup. Luke showered and then stood in the room in just a towel. I knew he was going to tease me because I did that to him earlier. 

"You're hot." I smiled. 

"And you're the most beautiful women in the world." He said making me blush. "I love you." He leaned down to kiss me from where I was sitting on the floor in front of the mirror. 

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "We need to hurry. I'm sure my family will be coming soon." I smiled standing up to put my dress on and he got dressed in his dark jeans and button down shirt. 

"Hottest couple in town." I rolled my eyes before heading up the stairs and being greeted by the smell of turkey. 

"Smells good." I smiled pouring myself a glass of wine and grabbing Luke a beer. My grandmother walked through the door and she seemed surprised to see me. "Did you not know we were coming?" I asked. 

"I didn't believe your mother when she told me." I hugged her. "And who's this young man?" She asked turning to Luke. 

"This is Luke. My boyfriend." I commented. She had met him at my grandfathers funeral but I guess she forgot. 

"What happened to the other boy? The one from last year?" She asked hugging Luke and resting her hand on his back. 

"This is the same guy." I laughed. "Surprising right?" I asked. "I decided he was worth it." I smiled at him and he looked back at me with a small grin. 

"Well, it's good to see you again." She said before rushing off to talk to Nick. I went to sit on the couch and Luke followed. I rested my hand on his thigh while we sat together talking quietly. Everyone else came flooding in all at the same time. Thankfully Luke isn't the type of person to get overwhelmed like I am. 

"Kinney!" My youngest cousin shouted running into my arms. She was now 11 and I almost couldn't lift her into my arms. "I come visit you soon? Mom and Dad are going to Aruba but I don't wanna stay with my nana." I looked at Luke. 

"Sure." I smiled. "Just let me know what dates so I can get work off." 

"It's not until February." She said. 

"Okay, I'll see what I can do." Worst comes to worst she has to stay home for a few hours while I go into work. "Is that okay?" I asked Luke. 

"Of course." He smiled. None of my family knew that we were living together and I think they would be shocked. I wasn't the first of the grandchildren to move in with a boyfriend or girlfriend. My older brother moved in with his girlfriend a year ago after dating for 3 years. I moved in with Luke after only dating for a year. 

"You said that Audrey could stay with you?" My uncle came over. 

"Yeah if she wants too." I shrugged. "We have an extra room." I let slip and mentally cursed myself. 

"We? You're living together?" He asked and I just nodded. "Wow." He said. "I'll drive her down the day before we leave is that good?" He asked. 

"Yeah that's good. I'll send you the address later." I smiled before he walked away and I turned to Luke. "Fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't want to blurt it out like that." 

"It's fine." He kissed my head and pulled me into him. "All is fine in the Hemmings household." 

"My last name is Davis." I giggled. 

"Not for long." 

*LUKE P.O.V*

Once everyone was here and I was introduced to everyone, we sat around the tree and opened presents. It was mostly for her younger cousins. We gave Nick money and we gave Audrey gift cards to random places. We also got her mom and her grandparents gifts which I don't think they were expecting. 

"So, you're living together?" Her mom asked sitting down beside us. 

"Yeah." McKinley answered. "I was gonna tell you I just..." She trailed off. 

"It's fine. You don't have to tell me every little detail of your life." Her mom answered. I felt like I could breath again. I had no idea how her family was going to react to that. Of course her uncle was going to say something about it but I figured her mom would keep it quiet. 

"You're living together? You haven't known each other that long." One of her aunts commented. 

"We've been dating for a year." McKinley clarified. "We wanted to live together. That was our decision." I could tell that her family have done this to her for years. Any decision she made, they made her feel bad about it. "Unlike some of the people in this family who don't understand what love is, we have it." She said talking about her cousin has had so many girlfriends and "loves of his life" over the years. I see his posts on Facebook. 

"It saves money." I added. 

"Yeah because you shower together." Nick said making my eyes go wide. 

"Nicholas!" His mom said. I looked over at McKinley and for the first time since meeting her family, I felt overwhelmed. 

"Oh my god." McKinley groaned from beside me. I scratched my head and tried to think of something to say but I had nothing. It was rare that we didn't shower together. The only times we didn't was when I was working late or I had worked out and went to shower without her. Sometimes she likes her own space and that's perfectly okay. 

"How much sex do you have?" Audrey asked. McKinley stood up and left the room. 

"A lot." I answered before standing up and following McKinley to the room we were staying in. 

"They always find a way to embarrass me." She said laying in the bed. 

"Honey, we do shower together and we have a lot of sex. That's nothing to be ashamed about. Everyone in that room has had sex besides Audrey." 

"They never talk about it." She mumbled into the pillow. "They don't need to know about our sex life." She added turning to look at me when I hovered over her body with my own. 

"Hmm, but they know we do it a lot now." I kissed her exposed shoulder. 

"And how do they know that?" She questioned turning over to look at me. 

"I told them." I shrugged. She shook her head but smiled at me. "I love you. More than you'll ever know." I whispered looking at her. 

"I love you too." She smiled. "Go into my bag and grab that box in there." I got off the bed and went over to her bag and grabbed what she was talking about. "Merry Christmas, Luke." She smiled. 

"I thought we were doing gifts tomorrow?" I questioned sitting next to her. 

"Too impatient to wait." She commented moving to sit next to me. "Open it." I ripped into it and tore the tape off the box. In the box was a bunch of candy, and an Ipad. 

"You didn't." I turned to her. 

"I did." She smiled. "It's already set up and has your games on it too." She smiled. "There's more." She commented. I lifted the ipad and placed it on the bed next to her before pulling out the envelope. I opened it and saw the two airline tickets. 

"Where are we going?" I questioned. 

"Vegas." She smiled. 

"No." I said. 

"Yes." She giggled as I attacked her with kisses. "Are you happy with that?" 

"So happy! When do we leave?" I asked. 

"We're leaving here and going right to the airport." She smiled. "We'll be there for 5 days." She answered. 

"Oh my god! This is awesome! Thank you." I kissed her. 

"You're welcome." She smiled. I was so excited to go with her. I had a feeling we were going to be drunk for at least two of the days we were there. 

"Want yours?" I asked. I didn't go overboard for Christmas because I spoiled her for our one year and she said not to spoil her again so I didn't. I got her a pair of shoes that she wanted and a necklace with a single diamond on it. 

"This is beautiful." She said as I put it on her. "Simple. I love it." She smiled. 

"Merry Christmas, my love." I smiled kissing her neck. 

"Merry Christmas." Once we had both relaxed, we went back upstairs in time for dinner. We were sitting at the "kids" table even though we were all mostly adults who were all out of college and had full time jobs. 

Dinner seemed awkward until McKinley's younger brother spoke. He flew in from California and would be here for a few days. 

"So, lots of it uh?" He asked. 

"Shut up." McKinley commented throwing a roll at him. "Better than what you're having." She commented. 

"Yeah, probably." He answered back making me laugh. "Now," he stood up and went to where the alcohol was, "let's get this party started." He poured shots for all of us who were old enough to drink. "Cheers." We all clinked the shots together before downing them. 

I had to be careful because I had already had four beers and he was already pouring more shots. McKinley also had to be careful because of her medication. 

"No more." I said after taking the fourth shot. 

"Lightweight." He muttered as he took another shot. 

"Who hurt you?" I asked joking but the look on his face told me different. "Shit, man, I was just joking." I said feeling bad. 

"Not your fault. Some people just don't understand how to treat others I guess." He shrugged. "People suck." He commented. I was thankful that I had found McKinley and that we have lasted as long as we have. "Four years and people just throw it away for someone else's cock." I really didn't know him well enough for him to be talking about this. 

"Language." Their mom came into the room to clean the dishes. I had no idea what to say. Thankfully McKinley came over and pulled me over to play a game with everyone else. Her family was very overwhelming. 

Somehow I had gotten another 3 beers into me. I didn't feel too bad though because her uncle was also trashed but he was handing out money. 

"Let's get you to bed." McKinley said wrapping her arm around my waist. I high fived her brothers as I walked. "C'mon." She said dragging me down to our room and she flopped me onto the bed taking my shirt and pants off. "Get under the blankets." She commented helping me before she took her dress off and put one of my shirts on. 

"Night." I mumbled. 

"Good night. I love you." She kissed my cheek before cuddling into me. She was lovely. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 395 84
This is a preferences book of 5SOS (most from Tumblr) and please request something !!!!! Love you X If you want to talk or ask something feel fr...
1.4K 43 20
Prologue I'm just a sixteen year old girl in high school. Some people say I have the life in high school,I say I don't. But I guess being popular is...
121K 1.2K 84
5sos preferences and imagines for your feels
532K 8.7K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...